[小叮当与失去的宝藏]

The changing of the seasons季节交替让世界变得奇妙
brings wonder to the world给世界带来了奇迹
沁水阳光农廉网For ages has the magic
of the fairies been unfurled很久以来仙子们施展魔法
But nature's greatest changes
come beneath the autumn sky但大自然最伟大的变化是在秋天
and mysteries reveal themselves as harvest time draws nigh
收获的季节就要来到神秘就要揭晓
This year, a shimmering blue moon will rise before the frost
这一年,一颗闪光的蓝月亮会在霜降前升起
Perhaps its rays can light the way to find what has been lost
“也许它的光芒能照亮寻迷失的路”
奇妙仙子与失落的宝藏
Time to turn the maple brilliant crimson到了将枫树染成明亮的绯红的季节
Time to turn the Aspen sparkling gold到了将白杨树染成闪闪发光的金的季节
Time to tumble apples from their branches到了苹果树从树杈上坠落下来的季节
Time to tell the breezes crisp and cold到了告诉微风要吹得清新凉爽的季节
A chilling一阵清凉的风
Folds the countryside吹遍了整个乡村
Kiss of morning mist upon the meadow亲吻了草地上的晨雾
Scent of wood smoke swirling in the air空气中旋转着缓缓上升的炊烟
Signals that it's high time for the harvest种种迹象表明收获的时候到了
Every pumpkin, peach and prickly pear每个南瓜 桃子和仙人果
With ripened fruit to bear果实都成熟了
If you believe若你
In who you are坚信自我
Who you were always meant to be坚信自己一直存在的意义
If you open up your heart若你敞开自己的心扉
Then you set your spirit free那么你的心灵会自由的飞翔
In this time of the season此时此刻
Every leaf on every tree没棵树上的每片树叶
Will start to shine将开始绽放光彩
Come and see过来看看
Take my hand牵起我的手
Come with me跟我一起
And fly飞起来
Yeah, okay. There you go!对,来吧!
No, no, no!不!
Good job.干得好
In this time of the season此时此刻
Every leaf on every tree每棵树上的每片树叶
Will start to shine将开始绽放光彩
Come and see过来看看
Take my hand牵起我的手
Come with me跟我一起
And fly飞起来
Morning, Stone.-Hey, Terence.一早啊,石头一嗨,泰伦斯
Come on, let's go. Flap your wings!大家加油,扇动翅膀!
Those fairies on the mainland won't be able to fly without pixie dust!
没有金粉的话陆地上的仙子们就不能飞翔!
Terence, have you delivered the pixie-dust rations to the scouts yet?
泰伦斯,你把金粉都分给童子军了吗?
Yep. Finished today's and half of tomorrow's.嗯,今天的干完了明天的也干完了一半
Remember, one cup each. No more, no less.记住,每人一杯不能多,也不能少
I know, Fairy Gary.知道了,盖瑞仙子
Well, that's my cue. I’ll catch you guys later.我该走了,回头见
And where are you off to? 你要去哪里?
Just doing some errands and stuff.有些差事和事情要办
Errands!-And stuff! 一差事!一事情!
Why are you guys talking like that? 你们怎么说话怪怪的?
No reason.一没什么
All right.-Say hi to Tinker Bell, would you?安亭事件 一好吧一跟奇妙仙子问个好,好吗?
What? 什么?
Very funny.真有趣
All right, you got me. 好吧,你们说中了
I'm gonna help Tink again. 我又要去帮奇妙仙子了中国教育学刊
Is it okay if I take this?-Sure.一我可以拿上这个吗?一当然
Thanks. See you tomorrow.谢谢,明天见
Hammer.锤子
Thanks. Okay, try it now, Cheese.谢了,现在试试,芝士
Yeah, that's it!Keep going. Keep going!没错了!继续!
Hey, Cheese.Special delivery for Tinker Bell.嘿,芝士 这是特别给奇妙仙子的
Hi, Terence.嗨,泰伦斯
Who's your best friend that always delivers?谁是总给你送东西的最好的朋友?
Iridessa?-Nope. Try again.一爱丽德莎?一不对,再猜
Fawn?-Me!一芳玟?一是我!
Just kidding.我开玩笑的计算机技术与发展
产品附加值So, what do you think of the Pixie Dust Express?你觉得这“金粉快车”怎么样金粉快车
The guys are gonna love this back at the depot,哇,仓库的人会很喜欢它的
and it sure is going to help out on the river-outpost deliveries.
它肯定能帮河岸运送的大忙
Hey, is that a stretchy thingy?嘿,这是可以伸缩的吗?
Yeah, I thought you could use it for your motor.对,我想你可以把它用在你的引擎上
I think it's gonna be perfect.我认为那将会很完美
Clip.夹好
All right, Cheese, ready to launch.好了,芝士,准备出发
It floats!浮起来了!
Okay. Are you ready for the official test run?好,你准备进行正式测试了吗?
Don't worry. I'll be right next to you.别但心,我就在你旁边
All set?-Check.一都准备好了?一好了
Let her rip.开动吧哇
And now for hydro-drive.现在是水力驱动
Sorry.抱歉哇!
Oh, no!噢,不!
Are you okay?-Yeah. Thanks.一你没事吧?一没事,谢谢
I can't believe the boat broke.我不敢相信船破了
I guess your guys are gonna have to wait a little longer.我想你们得再等等了
I'm impressed.真让我惊讶
Usually when one of your inventions doesn't work out, you overreact,
通常当你的发明不成功时你反应过度
but I must say,you're handling this one pretty well.
但我得说,你这次控制得很好
I drove it into a tree?-Never mind.一我把它开到树上了?一别在意了
Jingles!见鬼!
I made it to help you, Terence.It should've worked.
我造船是来帮你们的,泰伦斯 它应该能行的
Come on.Look, it just needs a little tinkering.听着,只要做点小改动就好了
Let's see.Who do I know who's a good tinker?我认识哪个优秀的工匠呢?
Bobble. Bobble's a good tinker.波波,他是个好工匠
Or Fairy Mary,she's got a lot of experience.要不玛丽仙女 她经验丰富
Or... Hey, what about Clank?要不···胖子怎么样?
Someone's in trouble.-Hey, I haven't done anything, lately.
一有人有麻烦了一我最近没闯祸啊
The stinkbug incident?臭虫事件?
Oh, no.不会吧
长春理工大学bbsTinker Bell, Queen Clarion awaits.奇妙仙子,克丽安女王召见你

本文发布于:2024-09-21 02:37:00,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/xueshu/610505.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:仙子   季节   金粉   准备
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议