《星球大战8:最后的绝地武士》完整中英文对照剧本

我们尚未装载完毕
We're not clear yet.
C碉堡还有30组炮塔炮弹没有运上飞船
There are still 30 pallets of cannon shells in C bunker.
别管弹♥药♥了 没时间了 叫所有人登上运输机
Forget the munitions, there's no time. Just get everyone on the transports.
糟糕了
Oh, no.
梧桐树丰子恺他们这是在撤退啊 被我们抓个正着
We've caught them in the middle of their evacuation.
最高领袖斯努克亲自下达命令
I have my orders from Supreme Leader Snoke himself.
这是我们一举歼灭抵抗组织的机会磨损率
This is where we snuff out the Resistance once and for all.
通知卡纳迪舰长 准备好无畏舰
Tell Captain Canady to prime his dreadnought.
我和姑姑焚毁他们的基地 破坏他们的运输机 歼灭他们的舰队
Incinerate their base, destroy their transports and obliterate their fleet.
将军 抵抗组织飞船靠近中 武器与护盾均处于攻击模式
General, Resistance ship approaching. Guns and shields in attack mode.
一架轻型战斗机
A single light fighter.
来点开心的哔哔声 伙计 快点电极丝
Happy beeps here, buddy, come on.
比这还疯狂的任务 我们都执行过
We've pulled crazier stunts than this.
不好意思 达默龙指挥官
Just for the record, Commander Dameron,
这次我同意机器人的看法
I'm with the droid on this one.
感谢您的支持 将军
Thank you for your support, General.
开心的哔哔声
Happy beeps.
注意
Attention.
这是共和国舰队的波·达默龙指挥官
This is Commander Poe Dameron of the Republic fleet,
我给赫克斯将军带来了一份紧急公报
I have an urgent communiqué for General Hugs.
把通话接过来
Patch him through.
我是第一秩序的赫克斯将军
This is General Hux of the First Order.
共和国已不复存在
The Republic is no more.
你们的舰队成员都是叛军渣滓和战争罪犯
Your fleet are Rebel scum and war criminals.
告诉你们那位"尊贵"的公主 我们不接受任何和平谈判
Tell your precious princess there will be no terms,
不接受任何形式的投降
there will be no surrender.
嗨 我在等赫克斯将军
Hi, I'm holding for General Hugs.
我是赫克斯将军 你和你的狐朋狗友们死定了
This is Hux. You and your friends are doomed.
我们会彻底铲除你们这些银河系的垃圾
We will wipe your filth from the galaxy.
行吧 我继续等着
Okay. I'll hold.
Hello?
喂 我还在呢
为什么植树是义务
Hello? Yup. I'm still here.
你能…他听得见我说话么
Can he hear me?
- 赫克斯 - 他听得见
- Hugs - He can.
就是名字里有个斯 骨瘦如柴的那个家伙 他肤很白的
With an "H." Skinny guy. Kinda pasty.
我听得见你 你听得见我吗
I can hear you. Can you hear me?
我不能一直在这等着 如果你能联♥系♥上他
Look, I can't hold forever. If you reach him,
跟他说 莱娅有条紧急消息给他
tell him Leia has an urgent message for him.
我觉得他在捉弄你 长官
I believe he's tooling with you, sir.
跟他母亲有关的
组织切片about his mother.
开火
Open fire!
BB-8 加速
BB-8, punch it!
他奔着无畏舰去了
He's going for the dreadnought.
他这是疯了吧
He's insane.
- 哇 - 真刺♥激♥
- Woo-hoo! - That's got a kick.
现在摧毁那些炮塔
All right, taking out the cannons now.
塔莉 开始行动
Tallie, start your approach.
收到
Copy that.
卡纳迪舰长 为什么不炸掉那艘小船
Captain Canady, why aren't you blasting that puny ship?
那艘船太小 距离太近
That puny ship is too small and at too close range.
我们本应该五分钟前
We need to scramble our fighters
就让战斗机起飞
five bloody minutes ago.
他打不♥穿♥我们的护盾
He'll never penetrate our armor.
他根本就没想要打穿我们的护盾
He's not trying to penetrate our armor.
他想摧毁咱们飞船表面的炮塔
He's clearing out our surface cannons.
还剩一座炮塔
One cannon left.
好戏开始喽
And here comes the parade.
耶 我看到他了
Yeah! Yeah, I see him!
不…惨了
No, no, no. Damn it!
BB-8 飞机的武器系统失灵了
BB-8, my weapons systems are down.
我们得摧毁最后一座炮塔
We gotta take out that last cannon
否则我们的轰炸机就完了
or our bombers are toast.
看你的了 伙计
Work your magic, buddy.
自动炮塔准备好了么
Are the auto-cannons primed?
准备就绪 长官
Primed and ready, sir.
那还等什么
What are we waiting for?
开火 攻击基地
Fire on the base!
起飞
Punch it!
最后一艘运输机升空 撤退完毕
The last transport is in the air. The evacuation is complete.
你成功了 波
You did it, Poe.
把你的队员们带回来 咱们离开这里
Now get your squad back here so we can get out of this place.
不 将军
No, General.
我们办得到 我们有机会
We can do this. We have the chance

本文发布于:2024-09-20 22:33:26,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/xueshu/514186.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:炮塔   飞船   运输机   组织
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议