电话用语(英文)

2012浙江高考作文电话  Telephone Calls

1.  I am sorry I wasn’t in when you called.
    That’s all right.
    很抱歉你来电话时我不在。
  没关系。
2. Could you put me through to the toy department?
浙江世贸中心请帮我接玩具部好吗?
4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900
我叫托尼·史密斯,住上海宾馆乙二醇二甲醚2107房间,我的电话号码是 6567-8900
5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is included.
您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。
6. Hold on a moment please.
请稍等。
7. I’ll see if she is in.
我去看看她有没有在。
8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.
对不起,她这会出去了。
9. I’ll be pleased to if I can.
如果能的话,我很高兴。
10. Extension 121, please.
    Sorry, the line is busy.
  请接121号分机。
对数收益率  对不起,线路忙。
11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
    Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.
  我可以和约翰逊先生通话吗?
  对不起,这里没人叫约翰逊。
12. Could you hold on a minute? I’ll get him for you.
    Certainly. Thanks.
  稍等,我帮你去叫他.
  行,谢谢。
13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.
    OK. I’ll call again later.
    史密斯先生现在脱不开身。
    好的,我回头再打电话过来。
O: International Trading Co. . Good morning.
这是国际贸易公司。早上好
L: Good morning. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please?
早上好。我想和史密斯先生 通话,可以吗?
O: May I ask who’s calling, please?
请问您是哪位?
L: This is Miss Li from the United Textiles.
我是联合纺织品公司的 李小
O: Just a minute, Miss Li.
请稍候,李小。
(Switches lines) Mr.Smith, Miss Li from United Textiles wants to speak to you.
(转线路)史密斯先生,联合纺织品公 司的李小想和你通电话
S: Put her through, please. Hello, Mr. Smith speaking.
请把电话接过来。你好,我 是史密斯先生。
L: Good morning, Mr. Smith. I’m calling about the draft agreement you sent me…… 
早上好,史密斯先生。我打 电话是为了你寄给我的那份 协议草案……
Dialogue 2
A: Marketing Manager’s Office. Can I help you?
这是营销经理办公室。请问 有什么事吗?
B: Mr. Smith, please.
请史密斯先生接电话。
A: Sorry, he is out.
对不起,他出去了。
B: What time do you expect him back then?
那你估计他什么时候回来?
A: Sorry, I am not sure. Can I take a message?
对不起,我不清楚。你要留 个口信吗?
B: No, thanks. I will call back later.
不用了,谢谢,我待会再打 过来。
A: That’s fine. Please call again later.
那好。请过会儿再打来吧。
B: OK. Thank you. Goodbye.
那好。请过会儿再打来吧。
A: United Development Corp. May I help you?
联合开发公司。您有什么事 吗?
B: I’d like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
我想和史密斯先生通电话。
A: Who shall I say is calling, please?
mhls可以告诉我您是哪位吗?
B: This is Miss Zhang from ABC Corp.
我是ABC公司的张小。
A: I’m sorry, Miss Zhang, but Mr. Smith is not in at the moment.
对不起,张小,史密斯先生 现在不在。
B: When will he come in, do you know?
他什么时候来,你知道吗?
A: I suppose he won’t be in until 11:00.
我估计他要到十一点才会来
B: May I leave a message?
我可以留个口信吗?
A: Certainly.
当然可以。
B: Please ask him to give me a call as soon as he returns. He has my number.
他一回来就请他给我回个电话。 他有我的电话号码。
A: Very well, Miss Zhang, I’ll do that.
好的,张小。我会的。
B: Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢。再见湖州织里镇.
Dialogue 4
A: Is Mr. Zhang there, please?

本文发布于:2024-09-20 23:38:40,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/xueshu/487962.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:先生   时候   电话
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议