好莱坞电影百百句最经典台词

好莱坞电影百年百句最经典台词
    好莱坞电影百年百句最经典台词      1 . Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
     坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎.
  Gone with the wind乱世佳人   1939
  2 .  I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
     我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝.
  THE GODFATHER教父  1972
  3 . You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
     你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!
  ON THE WATERFRONT码头风云   1954
  4.  Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
     托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了.
  THE WIZARD OF OZ绿野仙踪   1939
  5.  Here's looking at you, kid.
     就看你的了,孩子.【经典翻译版本应该是:此志不忘,小姑娘。】
  CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡   1942
  6.   Go ahead, make my day.
     来吧,让我也高兴高兴.
  SUDDEN IMPACT拨云见日(克林特·伊斯特伍德自导自演电影)   1983
  7.  All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.
     好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了.
    SUNSET BLVD.日落大道   1950
  8.  May the Force be with you.
     愿原力与你同在.
    STAR WARS星球大战   1977
  9.  Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
     系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚.
    ALL ABOUT EVE彗星美人   1950
  10.  You talking to me?
     你是在和我说话吗?
    TAXI DRIVER出租汽车司机   1976
pce
  11.  What we've got here is failure to communicate.
     我们在这里的交流以失败而告终。
脉搏测量仪
  COOL HAND LUKE铁窗喋血(保罗·纽曼经典影片)   1967
  12.  I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
     我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的味道.
  APOCALYPSE NOW现代启示录   1979
  13.  Love means never having to say you're sorry.
     爱就是永远不必说对不起.
  LOVE STORY爱情故事   1970
  14. The stuff that dreams are made of.
     构成梦的那些材料。
  THE MALTESE FALCON马尔他之鹰   1941
  15  E.T. phone home.
     E.T.打电话回家.
  E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL外星人ET   1982
  16  They call me Mister Tibbs!
     他们叫我蒂比斯先生!
  IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT炎热的夜晚   1967
libsvm
  17  Rosebud.
     玫瑰花蕾。
  CITIZEN KANE公民凯恩   1941
  18  Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
     好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
  WHITE HEAT白热杀机(詹姆斯·卡格尼主演的黑帮经典电影)   1949
  19  I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!
     我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!
  NETWORK广播电视网   1976
  20  Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
     路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始.
  CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡   1942
ctd
波波图  21  A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
     曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。
   THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS沉默的羔羊   1991
  22   Bond. James Bond.
     邦德,詹姆士邦德.
  DR. NO诺博士(007系列第一集)   1962
  23  There's no place like home.
     没有一个地方可以和家相提并论.
  THE WIZARD OF OZ绿野仙踪   1939
  24   I am big! It's the pictures that got small.

本文发布于:2024-09-21 04:34:45,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/xueshu/363220.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:电影   恶魔   空气   拍摄   纽曼   准备   喋血   翻译
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议