行尸走肉-外面的世界--第1季第10集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

His security detail won't be, either.  他的安保队也不会是问题
I killed Percy and Tony.  我杀了珀西和托尼
I'm a killer.  我是杀人犯
I'm a killer.  筏子潜入探员  带着资产和四人前往纽约  四人均可牺牲
Isolating her from the others is critical.  隔绝她和其他人  这很重要
I found Percy, but he's hurt.  我到珀西了  但他受伤了
Tell me where you are.  告诉我你在哪
No. She's the one that shot me.  不要  就是她射伤了我
Huck has been there for me  哈克一直支持着我
in ways that you don't understand.  远超过你能理解的范围
There's something off about her.  她有点不对劲
Where's my gun?  我的呢
Leo, Kari, meet your daughter -- Iris.  李奥  卡丽  这是你们的女儿  艾瑞丝
Would you like to hold her?  你们想抱抱她吗
Leo, she is absolutely perfect.  李奥  她简直完美
Hello.  你好呀
Hi.  你好
- Who's this little lady? - Hope.  -这个小姑娘是谁  -霍普
They've been looking out for each other since the moment they met.  她俩第一次见面后就一直相互照顾
From the moment we laid eyes on you both,   在我们看到你们的那一刻  我们...
wanted to protect you.  就想保护你们了
We knew that even if we couldn't,  我们知道就算我们保护不了
you'd protect each other.  你们也会保护彼此
Paging Dr. Bennett.  呼叫本奈特博士
Scattered Brain Syndrome strikes again. Sorry.  走神综合症又发作了  抱歉
I was -- thinking about the girls.  我在...想俩姑娘
Leo. You --  李奥  你...
You don't have to apologize for missing your daughters.  你不用为思念自己的女儿道歉
I just get lost thinking about what they're doing.  我想着她们正在干什么就走神了
You love them so much.  你很爱她们
And that is one of the things I love about you.  这也是我爱你的原因之一
That and your incredibly sexy Scattered Brain Syndrome.  除此之外还有你那异常性感的走神综合症
Hey, uh, pretend you're with them now.  假装你现在和她们在一起
五都镇中学What would you be doing on a Tuesday night at 8:30?  你们周二晚上的八点半会在干什么
Okay.  好吧
I'm sure Iris is   我确信艾瑞丝一定在帮助某人
or working on an assignment from school.  或者正在做学校作业
And Hope --  而霍普...
I'm sure she's with friends,  我敢肯定她一定正和朋友一起
getting into some kind of trouble.  准备惹麻烦
Damn thing keeps jamming.  这破玩意老是卡住
Who the hell are you?  你到底是谁
You shouldn't have come.  你不该来的
I-I followed the smoke, hoping it was you.  我跟着烟来的  希望是你
H-How are you? Are you okay?  你还好吗  你没事吧
老年法I-I brought your bag, and I found your headphones  我带来了你的包  还到了你的耳机
and your cassette   你的卡带机  还有...
Well, I-I found something else, too.  我还到了其他东西
Just for the record, I'm doing great.  声明一下  我挺好的
Alright.  好了正电子湮没技术
Oh, yeah.  棒极了
It fits like a glove.  就像是手套一样
非诚勿扰蔡敏I still can't believe they left without saying goodbye.  我还是不敢相信她们不告而别
I still can't believe they left without saying goodbye.  翻译            三通  潇然
Sometimes it's easier.  有时这样更容易些
Hope wasn't acting like herself yesterday.  霍普昨天表现得很不对劲
Hope wasn't acting like herself yesterday.  翻译                驴驴  克里斯
She was so pissed off trying to pick a fight.  她很愤怒  想茬吵架
Any idea why?  知道原因吗
I told her I thought something was off with Huck.  我和她说我觉得哈克有些不对劲
That I didn't trust her.  说我不信任她
And why would you say something like that, hmm?  你为什么会这么说呢
Because it's true. I don't.  因为我确实不信任她
Huck has her own gun, plenty of bullets.  哈克自己有  还有很多子弹
Why take yours?  她为什么还要拿走你的
Something is off with her.  她有些不对劲
  听着...
just because Silas isn't who we thought he was  就因为塞勒斯和我们想象中的不一样
doesn't mean Huck isn't Huck.  不意味着哈克也不一样
I know this isn't what you want to hear, but --  我知道你不想听到这个  但是...
You're acting like she's a stranger.  你搞得好像她是个陌生人一样
Maybe she is.  也许她就是
I can't shake the feeling that she's hiding something,  我总觉得她隐瞒了什么
- that she's -- - That she's what?  -她...  -她什么她拉萨尔
There is only one room in this place that we haven't searched.  这地方只有一间屋子我们没搜过
Huck said it was filled with bodies.  哈克说里面全是尸体
Tell me who you are.  告诉我你是谁
- The hell you talkin' about? - Tell me.  -你到底在说什么  -告诉我
Hope, come on.  霍普  拜托
Put the pistol away, and we'll talk.  把放下  我们谈谈
I decoded those numbers.  我破译了那些数字
I know you're CRM.  我知道你是公民共和城军队的人
I want you to say it.  我要你亲口说出来
This is crazy.  这简直是疯了
What are you, some kind of spy or something?  你是什么  间谍之类的吗
The story about how they found you messed up on that raft,  那个他们在筏子上发现一团糟的你的故事
all of that -- was that just a plan to get into Omaha?  那一切  是不是都只是为了混进奥马哈编的
Pretend you were somebody else?  伪装成其他人
I'm the same person I've always been.  我一直都是我自己
If you'll just put that weapon away, i can explain.  如果你把武器放下  我能解释
票据法I know you don't wanna shoot that.  我知道你不想开
You don't wanna hurt anybody else.  你不想伤害其他人
Not   不想像之前那样...

本文发布于:2024-09-21 01:20:11,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/xueshu/174786.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   筏子   思念   找到
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议