查泰莱夫人的情人LadyChatterley

Come on, Anton, I'll race you. Get up!
快点,安东,我要和你比赛,跑啊!
- Look, they're coming.  - Let's go and tell everyone.
- 看,他们来了  - 咱们去告诉大家
- Connie, I won.  - I knew you would.
- 康妮,我赢了  - 我就知道你会赢
- you'll never beat me, as usual.  - What was the bet this time?
- 你永远赢不了我  - 这次赌什么?
The honour of having the first dance with the new Lady Chatterley.
和新婚的查泰菜夫人跳第一个舞的荣幸
This one's
这位夫人很漂亮
...but I understand she's the daughter of an artist.
可我听说她是艺术家的女儿
She's just what Clifford and this old house needs.
她正是克利福德和这所老宅子所需要的
She's alive in the way the others never could be.
她有着别人永远无法拥有的活力
- Necessity knows no law, my friends.  - Politics, politics.
- 需求面前无法律,我的朋友  - 政治,都是政治
- How to ruin a party: Invite a German.  - Anton, we're not enemies yet.
- 要想毁掉聚会,就请德国人来  - 安东,咱们现在还不是敌人呢
-
But the situation is serious.  - Please, not this evening.
- 可是形势很严峻  - 拜托,今晚别说这事
- Why don't you dance with my wife?  - With pleasure. Excuse me.
- 为什么不和我妻子跳个舞? - 荣幸至致,失陪一下
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?
女士们,先生们,请大家注意啦
I'm sorry to interrupt the dance, but I'm sure you'll want to hear the news.
非常抱歉打断大家跳舞,但我保证你们很愿意听到这个消息
For the last 24 minutes, England has been at war with Germany. 在刚才的二十四分钟里,英国和德国已经处于交战状态
Let us drink to England.
让我们国干杯
England.
英国
- England.  - England.
- 英国  - 英国
- And to Germany, of course.  - To Germany.
- 当然也为德国  - 为德国
- And to England.  - Germany.
- 也为英国  - 为德国
Goodbye, Auntie. Look after Connie.
再见,姨妈,请照顾好康妮
- I can't be long.  - Goodbye, Hilda.
-
我很快就会回来  - 再见,希尔达
Goodbye. Goodbye.
再见,再见啦
- Darling, I'd rather you didn't come.  - Are you sure?
- 亲爱的,我不希望你去送我  - 真的吗?
- Cliff, take care of yourself.  - Roberts.
- 克里夫,多多保重  - 罗伯兹
Should be back just in time for the pheasant season.
我应该能回来赶上猎野鸡的季节
Come on, Iads!
冲啊,弟兄们!
Go on! Forwards!
冲啊!向前冲!
Faster! Go on, faster!
快点!冲啊,快!
Keep the line! Keep the line!
保持队形!保持队形!
宾果豆豆Forwards! Forwards, forwards!
冲啊!向前冲!冲啊!
Go on, Iads!
上,弟兄们!
Forwards!
冲啊!
This one's still breathing, Paddy.
哥们,这人还有口气
"you can take a seat, Mr. Worthing." She looks in her pocket for a pencil. “你可以坐下,沃辛先生”她在口袋里着铅笔
"Thank you, Lady Bracknell, I prefer standing."
“谢谢,布莱克奈夫人,我喜欢站着”
Lady Bracknell, notebook in hand:
布菜克奈夫人手里拿着笔记本说网络规划与优化技术
"you are not down on my list of eligible
“我这份合格者名单上没有你
马鬃蛇...but it's the same list the Duchess of Bolton has. We work together.
这和波尔顿女公爵的名单是一样的,我们一起做的
However, I will enter your name should your
不过,如果你能回答一位慈爱母亲的问题
...what an affectionate mother requires.
我就可以把你的名字加上”
Do you smoke?" "yes, I must admit, I smoke."
“你抽烟吗?”“抽,必须承认,我抽烟”
"I am glad to hear it."
“很高兴听你这样说”
10:30. It's time to go to bed, darling.
十点半了,该睡觉了,亲爱的
Dear, dear, another day gone.
又是一天过去了
Thank you, darling, I can manage.
谢谢,亲爱的,我自己来
Good night, Connie.
晚安,康妮
Good morning.
早上好
Fritchley Hall, the home of Lord and Lady Stewart is offered for sale. 斯图尔特勋爵夫妇那美丽的家,弗里奇利大厦公开出售了
It's rumoured that Shipley, near Matlock, may suffer the same fate.
有传言说,马特洛克附近的西普利家可能会遭到同样命运
It's as if the whole world is collapsing around us.
好像整个世界都在我们周围崩溃
What's that, darling?
怎么回事,亲爱的?
They want to sell Fritchley Hall and Shipley.
他们要卖掉弗里奇利大厦和西普利家的房子
I suppose the one thing pushes out the other.
我看这样的事会一件接一件发生
But what about us? Here? This house?
咱们怎么样?咱们这房子呢?
Everything changes except change itself.
除了变化本身,什么都在变
I fancy a cigar is called for.
我想我要抽根雪茄
I can manage. Thank you, Field.
我自己来,谢谢你,菲尔德.
- That will be all for this evening.  - Very good, sir.
- 今天晚上就到这了  - 好的,先生
I think you're wonderful, I do, really.
我觉得你很了不起,真的
- Why?  - The way you are with Clifford.
- 为什么? - 你能这样陪着克利夫德
I think it's wonderful, really.
我觉得这太了不起了,可怜的孩子…
...so crippled as he is.
伤残成这样了
Not more than half a man, you might say.
最多只能算半个男人,可以这么说
It's the right half for a woman like me.
对我这样的女人来说没什么
He can be so witty and entertaining.
他说话妙语连珠,机智诙谐
But for a young wife, I'm not so sure at all.
不过对一位年轻的妻子那就不好说了
- Care for one of mine?  - Thank you, I have one of my own.
- 要不要来一根? - 谢谢,我自己有
I was very young when I married Richard.
it信息技术
我嫁给理查德时非常年轻
We wanted reform, politics, all that sort of thing.
北京电视台4我们想搞改革、搞政治,诸如此类,什么都想
邯郸市委书记And we got it. But ever since he died, despite 我们也那样做了,可从他去世后,尽管有孩子们

本文发布于:2024-09-22 08:19:21,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/xueshu/107631.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:夫人   大家   先生   名单   艺术家
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议