小王子英语课外阅读日志
"I tell you-- it is also because of the snake. He must not bite you. Snakes-- they are malicious creatures. This one might bite you just "
距离保护“我对你说这些…这也是因为蛇的缘故。别让它咬了你…蛇是很坏的,它随意咬人…”
"I shall not leave you."
“我不离开你。”
But a thought came to reassure him:
这时,他似乎有点放心了:
"It is true that they have no more poison for a second bite."
That night I did not see him set out on his way. He got away from me without making a sou
nd. When I succeeded in catching up with him he was walking along with a quick and resolute step. He said to me merely:
这天夜里,我没有看到他起程。他不声不响地跑了。当我终于赶上他的时候,他坚定地快步走着。他只是对我说道:
带通滤波器设计"Ah! You "
“啊,你在这儿…”
And he took me by the hand. But he was still worrying.
于是他拉着我的手。但是他仍然很担心:
"It was wrong of you to come. You will suffer. I shall look as if I were dead; and that will not "
“你不该这样。你会难受的。我会象是死去的样子,但这不会是真的…” I said nothing.
我默默无言。
养蜂专用车" it is too far. I cannot carry this body with me. It is too heavy."
“你明白,路很远。我不能带着这付身躯走。它太重了。”
I said nothing.
车载卫生间
我依然沉默不语。NFJ防静电不发火地面
"But it will be like an old abandoned shell. There is nothing sad about "
“但是,这就好象剥落的旧树皮一样。旧树皮,并没有什么可悲的。” I said nothing.
我还是沉默不语。
He was a little discouraged. But he made one more effort:
他有些泄气了。但是他又振作起来:
"You know, it will be very nice. I, too, shall look at the stars. All the stars will be wells with a rusty pulley. All the stars will pour out fresh water for me "
“这将是蛮好的,你知道。我也一定会看星星的。所有的星星都将是带有生了锈的辘轳的井。所有的星星都会倒水给我喝…”
I said nothing.
我还是沉默不语。
发光片