看电影学英语《叫我第一名》中英文剧本对照

我叫布莱德  科恩My name is Bradley Cohen.
但我小时候有很多绰号But when l was a kid, people called me by lots of names.
我弟弟杰夫叫我波波医生My brother, Jeff, called me Dr. Bobo.
我妈叫我  宝贝My mom called me honey.
学校的同学呢And the kids at school?
什么都有叫的  神经病  怪胎等等Well, they called me everything from spaz to freak.
我没什么朋友I didn't have many friends actually.
但我有个同伴一直陪着我But I did have a constant companion.
印象中它没有不在我身边的时候I can barely remember a time, when it wasn't there.
现在有时候不会对我带来麻烦Now sometimes, it wasn't a problem for me.
有时候就会Other times, it was.
丢掉什么丢掉书Drop what? Drop books?
住手  Stop it.
你害怕吗  布莱德怎么啦Are you scared Brad? What's wrong? 向心关节轴承散件加工
少烦我Leave me alone.
打  打  打  Fight! Fight! Fight!
这是干嘛What is going on!
来啊  有种就来打  住手  Com'on. Bring it on! Stop.
不准再打了  住手  回去上课  Stop that fighting right now! Stop! Get back to class!
少胡闹  你完蛋了啦Stop that nonsense. You are in big trouble, mister.
女孩掉进泥巴里弄脏了The girl fell in the mud and got dirty.
我和我多年的同伴有个共识  One thing my Constant Companion and,
那就是我们讨厌上学I agreed on was that we hated school.
我等不及想毕业了I couldn't wait until I got out.
不用再写作业  不用再看书  No more homework, no more books,
不用再看老师的狰狞脸no more teachers' dirty looks.
空速管
我的同伴是在我岁时出现的My Companion first showed up, when I was six
但过了很多年它才有名字but it was years before it had a name.
应变测量现在精神科医生说我只是过动Now the shrinks said I was just hyper
我会发出怪声和做怪动作  I made funny noises and acted,
来吸引我自己的注意weird to draw attention to myself.
这只是一个过渡期  It was just a phase:
我长大以后就会恢复正常I'd grow out of it and be "normal". . .
跟别人一样like everybody else.
从小到大  这个同伴一直跟着我Through it all, my constant companion stuck with me.
现在我朋友只觉得  Now, to my friends,
布莱德  本来就是这样I'm just regular, ole Brad.
我喜欢棒球  爱听年代的老歌The guy who likes baseball. And who loves cheesy s music.
他们觉得这比我发出的怪声更怪Which they think is much weirder, than the noises I make.
警官好  我有超速吗Afternoon, officer. Was I speeding?
超过速限哩Twelve miles over the limit.
圣路易你是观光客St. Louis, huh? You a tourist?
不是  我住亚特兰大  刚搬来这里No, I live in Atlanta now, I just moved here.
我刚才大概有点分心吧I guess I was a little distracted.
防误闭锁
你有喝酒吗Son, you been drinking.?
没有  我有妥瑞症候No. No, sir. I have Tourette Syndrome.
放轻松  请你在这里签名Take it easy, son. I'm going to need you to sign this.
你要怎样的工作So. What kind of job you looking for?
教书Teaching.
我想当老师I'm going to be a teacher.
我经常看到这种表情I get that look a lot
但我从不放在心上but I never let it get to me.
你有布莱德利大学的学士学位I see you've got a B. A. from Bradley University
那是在伊利诺州吧that's in Illinois, isn't it?
是的Yes, ma'am !
毕业成绩优异  推荐度很高Graduated cum laude, high recommendations,
你的教学成果评估非常优异  好极了your student teaching evals are outstanding, excellent.
你怎么会决定要教书What made you decide to go into teaching?
我就只想教书  我觉得我是天生的老师料It's all I've ever wanted to do. I feel like I was born to teach.
为什么选择亚特兰大Why choose Atlanta?
我是指你的家乡在密苏里I mean.Missouri's your home.
我想当勇士队的球迷  所以  I'm thinking of becoming a Braves fan. So, ahh.
乔治亚州认可  我的伊利诺州教学执照Georgia honors my Illinois teaching certificate.
就爱上了亚特兰大Plus I fell in love with Atlanta
当我来这里当营队辅导员  when I worked down here as a camp counselor.
我现在就住这里I live here now.
我爸和我继母也住这里So does my Dad and my Stepmom.
很高兴能得到家人的支持Well, it's nice to have family here to.give you support.
我们还是来谈谈大象吧Maybe we should talk about the elephant. 适用于英语
大象Elephant?
这屋里的大象  我的妥瑞症In the room: my Tourette's.
不行  基于美国残障法案  No. The Americans with Disabilities Act
我不能问你doesn't allow me to ask you. . .
我知道  但我想告诉你  I know, but I'd like to tell you
我也有告诉我教的学生just like I tell the kids in my classes.
我跟他们解释这是大脑的问题See, I explain to them that it's a brain thing
让我发出奇怪的声音  that causes me to make strange noises
就像打喷嚏一样控制不了they're like sneezes, irrepressible.
你想打喷嚏就非打不可When you have to,
非打不可you have to.
学生都怎么回应How do they react?
他们明白以后就接受了啊Once they understand, they're fine with it.
在课堂上从来不是问题It's never caused any problems in a classroom.
我只想要一个机会All I want is a chance.
化纤抽丝让我面试Just get me the interviews,
向他们证明我能胜任这个工作and let me prove to them that I can do the job.
美国残障法案明文规定  The Americans with Disabilities Act says
我有权利得到这样的机会I'm entitled to a chance.
朗恩  Ron!
结果怎样Hey, how'd it go?
他们就说谁想要像狗叫的老师Oh, you know: ''Who wants a teacher that barks like a dog?
叫我去别的工作You should try another line of work. ''
真的假的Are you serious?
他们没看你的履历吗Didn't they look at your resume?

本文发布于:2024-09-20 15:38:23,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/tex/4/102779.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:发出   老师   医生   得到
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议