[学英语]老友记第一季第一集中英文台词S01E01

《老友记》  第一季  第一集
              (中央咖啡厅)
              没什么好说的!他只不过是我的同事
              There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.
              少来了,和你交往的男人…
              Come on. You're going out with a guy.
              多多少少一定有点问题!
              There's gotta be something wrong with him.
过氧化氢含量的测定
              他既驼背又戴假发?
              So does he have a hump and a hair piece?
              等一下,他是不是会吃粉笔?
              Wait. Does he eat chalk?
              我只是不希望你 重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙
              I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl. Oh.
              各位放轻松,这不算约会
              Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date.
              不过是两个人一起出去吃晚餐 而且不上床
              It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.
              对我来说这就是约会
              Sounds like a date to me.
钢铁清洗剂              做了个梦,在中学时代 我站在餐厅中央…
              I'm back in high school, in the middle of
              突然发现自己全身赤裸
              ...and I realize I'm totally naked.
              对,没错 我做过那样的梦
              Oh, yeah. I've had that dream.
              我低头一看,看见有一个电话…
              Then I look down and I realize there is
              在那里
              ...there.
              而不是… 没错
              That's right!
              我没做过那样的梦 没有
              That one, I've never had. No.
              突然,那个电话响了
              All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.
              结果是我妈妈打来的
              And it turns out it's my mother.
              这非常奇怪 因为她从来都不会打电话给我!
              Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.
              嗨
              Hi.
              这家伙说〝嗨〞的时候 我却想杀了我自己
              This guy says "hello," I wanna kill myself.
环保电镀
              你还好吧,亲爱的?
              Are you okay, sweetie?
              我就感觉好像某人伸手进我的喉咙 抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来
              I feel like someone grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of
              再在我的脖子上打结… 要吃饼干吗?
              ...and tied it around my neck. Cookie?
              卡萝今天搬走了她的东西
              Carol moved her stuff out today.
              哦
              Oh.
              我给你拿杯咖啡 谢谢
              Let me get you some coffee. Thanks.
              呃
              Ew. Unh.
              不,不要! 不要清理我的光环!
              No. No, don't! Stop cleansing my aura.
              不要管我的光环,好吗?
              Just leave my aura alone, okay?
              我会没事的,好吗?真的 我希望她开心
              I'll be fine. All right? Really. I hope she'll be very happy.
              不,你并不希望 是的,我不希望!
              No, you don't. No, I don't.
              叫她,是她离开了我!
              To hell with her. She left me!
              你从来都不知道她是女同性恋
              And you never knew she was a lesbian.
红娇凤凰螺
              不知道!行了吧!
              No! Okay?
              为什么每个人老是要提出来?
              Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
              她都不知道,我又怎么会知道?
              She didn't know. How should I know?
              有时候我希望我是女同性恋…
              Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.
              我讲得很大声吗?
              Did I say that out loud?
              没事的,罗斯 你现在感到很痛苦
              All right, Ross. Look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now.
              你很生气,很伤心
              You're angry. You're hurting.
              我能告诉你解决方法是什么吗?
              Can I tell you what the answer is?
              脱衣舞厅!
              Strip joints!
              别这样,你单身了!有需求的!
              Come on, you're single. Have some hormones.
              我不想单身,好吗?
              See, but I don't want to be single, okay?
mir162              我只想…再次结婚!
              I just wanna be married again.
              而我只想要一百万美金!
              And I just want a million dollars!
远程运维
              瑞秋!
              Rachel?
              噢,老天爷,摩妮卡 感谢上帝!
              Oh, God, Monica! Hi! Thank God!
              我刚到你那里去,而你不在 那个拿着大锤子的家伙说
              I went to your building and this guy with a
              你可能在这里 你真在这里!
              ...that you might be here, and you are.
              你想喝点咖啡吗? 无的
              Can I get you some coffee? Decaf.
              好了,各位,这位是瑞秋 另一个林肯高中的幸存者
              Okay, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.

本文发布于:2024-09-20 13:49:47,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/tex/4/102778.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:希望   晚餐   看见   单身   中央   伸手   女同性恋   抓住
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议