宾馆酒店常用口语

1Accepting a reservation 接受预订

Dialogue

W Good morning Italian restaurant How may I help you/What can I do for you?

上午好,意大利餐厅,我能帮到您什么?

G Yes I’d like to reserve a table for tonight

我想今晚在这订张桌子

W Certainly sir For how many persons?(问人数)

当然可以了,先生。请问要订多少人的桌子呢?

G Six

六个人。

W At what time would you like it?(问时间)

请问什么时候光临呢?

G 730 tonight


今晚7点半。

W Yes sir May I have your name and telephone number?客人名字及电话)

好的,先生。能告诉我您的姓名和电话吗?

G It’s Smith and my number is 123456

史密斯,我的电话是123456

W Thank you very much Mr Smith A table for 6 at 730 tonight Is that right?(确认)

非常感谢,史密斯先生。今晚七点半一张六人桌,对吗?

G Yes thank you

是的,谢谢。

W We will hold the table for 15 minutes And we look forward to seeing you/ Thank you for calling us

我们为您保留桌子15分钟。非常期盼您的光临!

备注:1 接电话时问候语+餐厅名+ How may I help you?/What can I do for you?/Is there
anything I can do for you?

2 接受预订要问人数、预定时间、用餐形式(根据实际情况)、名字及电话。

Buffet自助餐 a la cart散点

3在结束通话之前要做一个确定(confirm)。

4 注意礼貌用语

Fully booked 预订已满

Dialogue

W Good evening Italian restaurant May I help you?

晚上好,意大利餐厅,请问能帮到您什么?

G Yes I’d like to reserve 2 tables at 800 tonight

我想订两张桌子,今晚八点。

W车载散热器 I’m sorry sir there aren’t any table left for 800 tonight But we can book one for you at 900

不好意思,先生。今晚八点的桌子全部预订完毕,但我们九点会有位子

G No that’s too late

不好,那太晚了。

W I’m terribly sorry sir

实在很抱歉,先生

G How about tomorrow evening?

明晚呢?


W We are fully booked for tomorrow evening and I can’t guarantee anything but we’ll try our best I hope you’ll understand

EMSKD明晚的桌子也预订完毕了,我们不能保证,但会尽力而为。希望您能谅解。

G I do but I would appreciate it if you could arrange it

我明白,但如果你们能帮忙安排到位子我会很感激的。

W May I have your name and telephone number?

请问您的大名和电话?

G David Hale…

大卫……

W I’ll call you when there is a free table for tomorrow evening at 800

明晚八点如有位子我们会尽快通知您。

G Thank you Bye

谢谢,再见。


W Bye

备注:当座位已预订满时要表示歉意,尽量满足客人的要求,如:征求客人另安排时间或如有空桌再联系客人

2 Seating the guest 引客入坐

Dialogue1

W Good evening sir

G My name is Smith I’ve booked a table for 2 for 800

我是史密斯,我订了八点的桌子。

W That’s right Mr Smith a table for 2Would you come this way please? Be careful of the steps would you like to sit here? /How about this table?

是的,史密斯先生,一张2人桌。这边请,小心台阶。座这里怎么样?

G It’s fine thank you

好的,谢谢。

W You’re welcome Sit down please Here is the menu sir

不客气。这是菜单,先生。

Dialogue2

W Good evening madam welcome to our restaurant

G Good evening Table for four please波纹片成型机...

晚上好,一张四人桌。

W Do you have a reservation madam?


请问有预订吗?

G No we just have arrived

没有,我们才来。

W Would you like smoking or nonsmoking area?

您要在吸烟区还是无烟区就坐呢?

G Smoking area


吸烟区

W This way please How about this table?

这边请。这张桌子怎样?

G Could we have a table over there by the window?

我们能坐窗户旁边吗?

W I’m sorry It’s already reserved Would you like this one?


抱歉,那张桌子被预订了。这张桌子怎样?

G Ok we will take this one

好吧,就这张。

备注:客人光临时首先要问是否有预订,如有将其领至预定位子,注意提醒客人小心地滑、有阶梯等

如果餐厅满了可说 Sorry the restaurant is full now could you wait for a moment? 对不起,现在餐厅客满了,请稍等。或We can seat you in 10 minutes.我们会10分钟内安排您入坐。


Taking Order点菜

Dialogue

W Excuse me sir are you ready to order?

打扰了先生,现在能为您点餐了吗?

G May I have a look at the menu first?

我想先看看菜单


W Sure please take your time I’ll be back to take your order

好,请慢慢看。我回头为您点餐

G Waiter I’d like a steak

服务员,我要一份牛排。

W How would you like it prepared?

请问牛排要几成熟呢?


G Well done

全熟。

W Would you like anything else?

请问还要点别的吗?

G And a cream soup

一份奶油浓汤。


W Thank you So you have ordered a steak and a cream soup光工作站 Would you like some drink ?

谢谢。您点了一份牛排,一份奶油浓汤。要不要来点饮料呢?

G No thanks.(That’s all thank you.)

W Thank you very much your meal will be sent to you in 20 minutes

非常感谢,您点的菜20分钟内做好。

G Thank you

黄金句型:

1 Are you ready to order?/ May I take your order?
内置式永磁同步电机
可以为您点餐了吗?

2 All right and you…? (当分开点餐,一人点完,询问另外一人时)

好的,您要点什么呢?

3主板清洗液Would you like some dessert?


请问要不要来点甜点呢?

4What would you like to drink

请问要什么饮料呢?

5 So you have order … Is that right?confirm

您点了……对吗?

6I’m afraid it will take some time for this dish about 25 minutes Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?

恐怕这道菜要等25分钟,您介意吗?

7 Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes

您的点菜30分钟后上来。

8 Would you like separate bills?

本文发布于:2024-09-20 21:39:51,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/tex/3/206084.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:客人   预订   请问   桌子   位子
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议