摩登家庭台词-SE01-EP01-中英文

1--Kids, breakfast!孩子们吃早饭了
2--Kids?孩子们
3--Phil, would you get them?菲尔把他们叫下来好吗
4--Yeah. Just a sec.好等一下
5--Kids!孩子们
6--That is - Okay.-这真是-算了
7--Kids? Get down here!孩子们快下来
8--Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs?我们远在楼上你们喊也没用
9--Just text me. - All right. That's not gonna happen.发个短信不就行了-那是不可能的
10--And, wow! You're not wearing that outfit.你不能穿这套衣服出门
11--What's wrong with it?这衣服怎么了
12--Honey, do you have anything to say亲爱的对你女儿这条裙子
13--to your daughter about her skirt? - Sorry.有什么意见吗-不好意思
14--Oh, yeah. That looks really cute, sweetheart. - Thanks.挺可爱的嘛宝贝-谢了15--No. It's way too short.不行这裙子太短了
16--People know you're a girl.大家知道你是女生
17--You don't need to prove it to them.没必要穿这么少给他们看
18--Luke got his head stuck in the banister again.卢克又把头卡在栏杆里了
19--I got it. Where's the baby oil?我去吧婴儿油在哪儿
20--It's on our bedside tab- I don't know. Find it.在我们床头的我不知道你自己
21--Come on!拜托
22--I was out of control growing up.我在成长期间简直无法无天
23--There, you know? I said it.你看我坦白了
防水防漏电插座
24--I-I just don't want 我只是不想让我的孩子
25--to make the same bad mistakes I made.重蹈我的覆辙
26--I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked,只要海莉没有半裸着在佛罗里达沙滩上醒来
27--I've done my job.我就算完成我的任务了
28--Our job. - Right.我俩的任务-对
29--I've done our job.我就算完成了我俩的任务
30--Vamos, Manny! Kick it! Kick it!加油曼尼踢球啊踢啊
31--Don't let him- Kick it!别让他踢啊
32--Manny, go! Ala derecha! Ala derecha!曼尼加油往右跑往右
33--No! No, no.不不不要啊
34--He tripped him, Jay. Where's the penalty?他下绊子杰怎么没人吹犯规
35--Gloria, they're 0 and 6.歌洛莉亚他们已经落后了6个球
36--Let's take it down a notch.你小点声叫喊
37--We're very different.我们是不同世界的人
38--Jay's from the city.杰来自城市
39--He has a big business.他的生意做得很大
40--I come from a small village.我来自一个小山村
41--Very poor but very, very beautiful.穷困潦倒但风景怡人
42--It's the number one village in all Colombia for all the-我们村拥有全哥伦比亚最多的
下水道井盖43--What's the word?那个词怎么说来着
44--Murders.凶杀案
45--Yes. The murders.没错凶杀案
智能会议系统 ABCDMIX
46--Manny, stop him!曼尼拦住他
47--Stop him! You can do it!拦住他你可以的
48--Damn it, Manny!你真烂曼尼
49--Come on, coach. You gotta take that kid out.教练该让那孩子下场了
50--You wanna take him out? How about I take you out?你想让他下场吗不如我让你"下场"如何
51--Honey, honey. - Why don't you worry about your son?亲爱的-你还是操心你的儿子吧
52--He spent the first half with his hand in his pants!他整个上半场光忙着抓裤裆了53--I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks.那话我6周来一直想对她说来着54--I'm Josh. Ryan's dad.我叫乔希莱恩的爸爸
55--Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother.我叫歌洛莉亚·普里契特曼尼的妈妈变速箱取力器
56--Oh, and this must be your dad. - Her dad?这位是你父亲吧-她父亲?
57--Yeah. - No, no. That's funny.是啊-不不是真
58--Actually, no, I'm her husband.怎么可能我是她老公
59--Don't be fooled by the, uh别被外表给骗了
60--Give me a second here.稍等片刻
61--Who is a good girl? Who's that?谁是乖宝宝啊是谁啊
62--Who's that?是谁啊
63--Oh, she's adorable. - Oh, thank you.她真可爱-谢谢
64--Hi, precious. Hello.你好小公主
65--Uh, we just, uh- We just adopted her from Vietnam.我们刚从越南领养了她
66--And we're bringing her home for the first time, huh?这是我们第一次带她回家67--She's an angel. You and your wife must be thrilled.她像个小天使你们夫妻俩一定很激动
68--Sorry, sorry, sorry. Daddy needed snacks.抱歉我来晚了老爹去买点心了
69--So, what are we talking about?大家在聊什么呢
70--Uh, we have been together for- guh, five- five years now?我们在一起已经...5年了吧?
71--And, uh, we just- we decided we really wanted to have a baby.我们非常想要一个孩子
72--So, we had initially asked one of our一开始我们想一个
73--lesbian friends to be a surrogate, but女同性恋朋友做母亲
74--Then we figured, they're already mean enough.后来又想她们平时就够刻薄了75--Can you imagine one of 'em pregnant? Pregnant, no.你能想象她们怀孕后会如何变本加厉吗
76--No, thank you. Ick.还是算了吧想想就怕
77--You saw that, right? Everybody fawning over Lily你看到没大家本来在逗莉莉玩78--and then you walk on and suddenly it's all你一走进来他们就装作无线收发芯片
79--Ooh, SkyMall.看机上购物杂志
80--I gotta buy a motorized tie rack.考虑买个电动领带架什么的
81--All right, you know, I'm gonna give the speech.我得教育一下这帮人
82--You are not giving the speech.千万别这么做
83--You're gonna be stuck with these people for the next five hours.你还得和他们一起呆上5小时呢
84--You're right, you're right. Okay. I'm sorry.好吧你说得对我错了
85--Look at that baby with those cream puffs. - Okay. Excuse me.你看那个拿着泡芙的宝宝-好吧够了
86--Excuse me.不好意思信号器
87--This baby would have grown up in a crowded orphanage这宝宝原本可能会在人满为患的孤儿院里成长
88--if it wasn't for us "Cream puffs.多亏我们这些娘娘腔收养呢
89--And you know what? Note to all of you who judge- - Mitchell!你们这些搞歧视的人-米奇尔
90--Hear this. Love knows no race, creed给我听好了爱不分种族信仰
91--Or gender.不分性别
92--And shame on you, - Mitchell.我为你们感到羞耻-米奇尔
93--you small-minded, ignorant few - Mitchell!你们这些狭隘愚昧的-米奇尔
94--What? -She's got the cream puffs.干嘛-人家说的是泡芙
95--We would like to pay for everyone's headsets.各位的耳机费我们请了
96--Buddy. Why do you keep getting stuck like this?兄弟你怎么老是卡在这里面

本文发布于:2024-09-23 16:19:41,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/tex/2/278193.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:孩子   曼尼   裙子   衣服   知道
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议