Jessica Jones《杰西卡·琼斯(2015)》第一季第一集完整中英文对照剧本

漫威影业出品
根据布莱恩·迈克尔·班迪斯和迈克尔·盖多斯
所创作的漫威作品而改编
杰西卡
杰西卡
琼斯
第一季第一集
纽约也许是不夜城
储热式电暖器New York may be the city that never sleeps,
但纽约城的人却处处留情
but it sure does sleep around.
我倒不是要抱怨
Not that I'm complaining.
偷腥的人越多生意越好
Cheaters are good for business.
这生意很大一部分就是挖掘人心最阴暗面
A big part of the job is looking for the worst in people.
并且我很擅长
Turns out I excel at that.
我的客户雇我来搜寻污秽
Clients hire me to find dirt.
并且我也能到
And I find it,
他们应该心中有数但仍会感到惊讶
which shouldn't surprise them, but it does.
那个婊♥子♥  她居然跟我兄弟偷♥情♥ That bitch! She's sleeping with my brother?
确认事实意味着他们需要做出决定
Knowing it's real means they gotta make a decision.
冷静
Calm down.
一采取行动
One, do something about it.
她想背着我
催化剂评价She wants to go behind
或是二继续否认
Or two, keep denying it.
迁怒于信使
Shoot the messenger.
她毁了我的生活
She destroyed my life.
告诉我我以毁掉他们早就污浊不堪的人生为乐
Tell me I'm getting off on ruining their already shitty lives.
选项二很少管用
Option two rarely pans out.
别忘了付账
And then there's the matter of your bill.
人们会做坏事
People do bad shit.
通常我会避免牵扯进去
I just avoid getting involved with them in the first place.
崔西说
威尼克斯每日杂谈
这很有效
That works for me.
多数时候
Most of the time.
我会尽快让你知...
I can let you know as
杰西卡是霍加斯小让你来的吗
Jessica, did Miss Hogarth ask you to stop by?
是的
Yep.
-你在说谎是吗  -是的
- You're lying, aren't you? - Yep.
有活给我吗
Got anything for me?
对路网
你不是既不喜欢也不信任我吗
I thought you didn't like or trust me.
得了我指的是律师这个体
Oh, come on, I meant lawyers in general.
美国企业混♥蛋♥狗腿子
"Scumbag henchmen for corporate America."
吴寿山
我们雇了个全职调查员
We just hired a full-time investigator.
不管你们雇的是谁都不如我
Whoever he is, he's not as good as me.
所以我问过你要不要这份工作而你拒绝了
Hence me having offered you the job, which you rejected.
不是针对你只是我更喜欢自♥由♥职业没有拘束Wasn't personal. I just prefer freelance. No ties.
你是这么说的还加了一长串咒骂
So you said, with an impressive string of expletives.
好吧喝醉了算理由吗
Okay, is being drunk an excuse?
主要是职业操守
You know, it's really about professionalism.
你不可靠并且喜怒无常
You are erratic and you are volatile.
也很有效率有八个活除了我谁都干不了
Effective. You've brought me eight jobs no one could deliver on. 我做到了
I did.
所以我才选择性忽视了很多投诉
And that is why I have overlooked several complaints,
并且没有告诉外人你的行事风格
and have kept your methods confidential.
你不是在保护我你需要我的行事风格
You're not protecting me. You need my methods.
我不会求你给我活干
I'm not gonna beg you for a case.
但是我会强烈地请求你
I will ask you, though, very strongly.
我需要将一张传票
I need a summons served
送达给几家脱衣舞俱乐部的老板
to the owner of several gentlemen's clubs.
他叫格里高利·斯菲尔斯
His name is Gregory Spheeris.
一个钢管舞♥女♥郎因为钢管松动而甩下舞台
An exotic dancer fell off the stage when a pole came loose.
严重脑震荡伴有永久性脑损伤
Severe concussion, some permanent brain damage.
斯菲尔斯说她总是那么蠢
Spheeris claims she was always that stupid.
你代理谁
And you're repping who?
当然是那舞♥女♥
The dancer, of course.
贫穷脑损伤舞♥女♥  然后呢
The poor, brain-damaged dancer. And?
有第三方对斯菲尔斯的资产感兴趣
Other parties interested in Spheeris' property.
有那么一瞬我还以为我的世界观颠覆了呢
Phew. I questioned my whole worldview for a second there. 斯菲尔斯有太多保镖传票很难送达
Spheeris' bodyguards make him very difficult to serve.
这是你的专长
Your specialty.
我越来越不喜欢你也不信任你了
This has gone a long way toward me liking and trusting you. -格里高利·斯菲尔斯办公室  -你好
- Gregory Spheeris' office. - Hi.
这里是卡尔·贾米什的办公室
I'm calling from Cal Jamshahi's office.
我叫凯伦凯伦·雅格
My name is Karen. Karen Accord.
-
你在开玩笑吧  -我是认真的
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
范德比尔特仪仗队的那个
From the Vanderbilt color guard?
-是的  -我是玛格达·西蒙斯
- Yes! - This is Magda Simms!
天啊玛格达谢天谢地你得帮我
Oh, my God, Magda! Thank God. You have to help me.
怎么了你为什么声音这么小
Why? Why are you whispering?
贾米什正在发火
Jamshahi is screaming
和他与斯菲尔斯先生的会议有关
about some meeting he has with Mr. Spheeris,
但我却不知道时间地点
and I don't know where or when.
斯菲尔斯先生今天没有会议安排
Mr. Spheeris doesn't have any meetings today.
不不是正式会议是
No, it's not a meeting,
不好说午餐晚宴我看不清他的笔迹
I don't know, a lunch, a dinner? I can't read his handwriting. 不好他过来了
Oh, no. Now, here he's coming.
是喝小酒吗明天晚上七点
Oh, could it be drinks? Tomorrow, 7:00 P.M.?
他没说贾米什会去
He didn't say Jamshahi would be there.
就是它了在哪里
That has to be it. Where?
苏活屋但只有会员可以进去
Soho House, but it's members only.
太谢谢你了我待会儿给你回电♥话♥
Thank you so much, I'll call you back.
Shit!
该死的
God damn it!
做我这一行的你得知道什么时候该抽身
In my line of work, you gotta know when to walk away.
但有时候你却无法抽身
But some cases just won't let you go.
走了两分钟踏步机吃了二十分钟足三兩
Two minutes on a treadmill, 20 minutes on a quarter-pounder. 你想这么做你知道你想的
You want to do it. You know you do.
主街
Main Street.
白桦街
Birch Street.
u型玻璃幕墙希金斯路
Higgins Drive.
科波特道
Cobalt Lane.
好了好了
All right, all right.
Shit.fm0
该死的马尔科姆你吓死我了
God damn it, Malcolm. You scared the shit out of me.
-你在我家干什么  -这是我家
- What are you doing in my apartment? - This is my apartment. 所以这才不脆了
That's why it's not crunchy.
-你的门坏了你知道吗  -我没注意
- You know, your door's broken. - I hadn't noticed.
你借用讽刺疏离人

本文发布于:2024-09-22 08:22:44,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/tex/2/102470.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:需要   没有   漫威   知道   看不清   进去
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议