出国常用英语交流

接地变
一.问候、感谢、交际、询问
Good morning
早晨好!
干式油底壳
I don't know
我不知道
Hello
你好!
I can't speak English
我不懂英文
Good evening
晚上好!
Yes , Please
Good bye
再见!
Excuse me
劳驾
See you later
再见!
I am sorry
对不起
Good night
晚安!
Could you do me a favor?
能够帮我忙吗?
Take care
保重!
Please say it again
请再说一次
How are you?
你好吗?
Anyway
总之
Fine. Thank you
谢谢你,我很好!
Of course
当然
Have a nice trip
祝你旅途平安!
By the way
顺便提一下
分子筛膜
my name is -----
我叫-------
if
如果,假设
May I have you name?
请问你贵姓?
Besides
另外,况且
Nice to see you
很高兴认识你。
Actually
实际上
Thank you very much
谢谢!
May I smoke here?
能在这里吸烟吗?
Thank you for your help
谢谢你的帮助。
May I use this phone?
能够使用电话吗?
You are welcome
不用谢。
May I sit here?
能够坐在这里吗?
That's right
你说的对
May I ask something?
我想问点事情
Yes, I think so
我也这样认。
Is there a police station here?
附近有警察局吗?
Where is the toilet
厕所在哪里?
What time is it now?
现在几点了?
Where are you from?
你是从哪里来的?
I am tired
我很累
Whom should I ask to?
我应该问谁?
As soon as possible
近快---
What is this for?
这是做什么的?
Please help me
请帮助我
It is important
这非常重要
I feel sick
我感觉不舒服
I'm in a hurry
我时间很急
I'm lost
我迷路了
二.搭乘飞机用语
Where is my seat?
我的座位在哪里?
Seat number
座位号码
Where should I put this?
手提行李放在哪里?
Airline ticket
飞机票
Could you change my seat,please?
请换一换我的座位
boarding pass
登机牌
May I have tea/coffee/juice/water?
请给我来杯茶
emergency exit
紧急出口
Beer, please
请给我来杯啤酒
life jacket
救生衣
Will this flight get there on time?
航班正点到达吗?
This form?
这张表格?
Aisle(window) seat
靠走廊(窗户)位
take-off
起飞
Could you tell me how to fill in
请告诉我如何填写
Landing
著陆
三.航班中转用语
How long will we stop here?
我们在这里停留多久?
Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room?
在侯机室有免税店吗?
I'm in transit to Melbourne
我是换机去墨尔本
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline?
我如何到中国航空公司办理转机柜台?
Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173?
国航CA173登机口在哪里?
Where can I check in?
在哪里办理登机手续?
What is the gate number?
在几号登机口登机?
 
四.入境检查对话
问:
May I see your passport, please ?
请出示你的护照
答:
here is my passport.
这是我的护照
问:
What's the purpose of your visit ?
你到澳洲的目的?
答:
Sightseeing (business, study)
观光(商务,留学)
问:
How long will you be staying in Australia ?
你计划在澳洲逗留多久?
答:
10 days
10天
问:
where are you staying ?
你住在哪里?
答:
I'll stay at Hyatt hotel ?
我住在凯悦酒店
问:
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ?
你有回台湾的返程机票吗?
答:
Yes, here it is.
有, 在这里
问:
How much money do you have with you ?
你随身带了多少钱?
氢氧发生器
答:
I have 2000 U.S dollars
2000美元
问:
Have a nice stay
祝你在澳洲旅行愉快!
答:
Thank you.
谢谢!
 
I'm sorry. I don't understand English
对不起,我不懂英文。
 
Does anyone here speak Chinese?
有懂中文的工作人员吗?
 五.入关常用词
Immigration
入境检查
duty-free items
免税品
Passport control
护照检查
Quarantine
检疫
Outgoing passenger card
入境登记卡
Residents
本国居民
Ongoing passenger card
出境登记卡
Non-residents
外国居民
Customs declaration card
海关申报单
Visa
签证
Currency declaration
现金申报单
Destination
目的地
A gift for my friend
送给朋友的礼物
Valid (invalid)
有效(无效)
Chinese medicine
中药
Cash
现金
Prohibited articles
违禁品
Yellow card
健康卡
 
 
六.机场取行李用语
Where can I get my baggage?
我去哪里取行李?
Here is my claim tag
这是我的托运 行李卡
Could you please check it urgently?
请抓紧时间我的行李
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你丢失了几件行李?
Can you tell me the features of your baggage?
请描绘你所丢失的行李的外表特徵
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag
是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的标签
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
我想填写一份丢失行李登记单
How soon will I find out?
需要多长时间可以到我的行李
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it
到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店。
 
七.入关检查用语
Your passport and declaration card, please
请出示你的护照和海关申报单
Do you have anything to declare?
你携带的东西有必须申报的吗 ?
No. I don't
没有
Please open this bag
请打开这件行李
What are these?
这是什?东西?
These are for my personal use
这是我的个人用品
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to China
这是我带会中国的纪念品
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你带有任何酒类或香烟吗?
The cameras are for my personal use
这架照相机是我自用的
You`ll have to pay duty on this
这件物品你必须交纳关税
 
八.兑换外币用语
Where can I change money?
我在哪里可以兑换外币?
Can you change this into Australian Dollars?
请将这些外币兑换成澳元?
What is the exchange rate ?
兑换率是多少?
Do you accept traveler's checks?
你这里接受旅行支票吗?
I'd like to cash this traveler's check
请将这些旅行支票换成现金
I'd like some small change?
请将大钞换成零钱
May I have a statement of accounts?
请给我兑换发票
Exchange of foreign currency
外币兑换
 
 
九.游客问讯用语
Where is the tourist information centre ?
请问旅游问讯处在哪里?
Is there an airport bus to the city ?
这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ?
巴士车站在哪里 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ?
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 ?
How can I get to Hilton hotel ?
去希尔顿酒店怎么走 ?
May I have a city map ?
请给我一张市区地图?
Can I reserve a hotel here ?
我可以在这里预订酒店吗 ?
How much is it ?
多少钱 ?
Keep the change, please
不用钱了
Take me to this address, please
请拉我去这个地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre ?
到市中心需要多长时间?
Stop here, please
请停下来。
What time does it leave ?
几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket ?
在哪里卖票?
Could you tell me when we get there ?
请问几点能够到达那里。
 
十.澳洲式英文
中文
美语
澳洲英文
租车
rent (rental) car
hire car
行李
baggage
luggage
电梯
elevator
lift
分配座位
seat assjgnment
seat allocation
长途电话
long distance call
trunk call
占线
line is busy
line is engaged
汽油
gas (gasoline)
微波感应模块petrol
超车
passing
overtaking
让车
yield
give way
公寓
apartment
flat
炸薯条
french
fry chips
一点
a little
a little bit
喂,你好
hello
G'day
你好
How do you do ?
How are you going ?
 
十一.交通工具用语
 
Where is the railway station?
火车站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please.
墨尔本中心火车站
How much is it?
多少钱?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station?
有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from?
去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的
Where is the ticket office?
卖票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please.
螺旋板冷凝器一张去墨尔本的票
One way or a round trip ticket?
单程还是环程票
Second class one way, please
二等单程
Are there reserved seats on the train?
火车上设有座位预留吗?
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded.
我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤
Can I stop over on the way?
我可以中途下车吗?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please?
一张2等票去墨尔本
Are there any discount tickets for me?
我买票有折扣吗?
May I see a timetable?
我可以看看时间表吗?
Does this train run everyday?
这天天通火车吗?
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train?
我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?
Is there a train that goes any faster?
有更快的车吗?
From which station does the train leave?
火车从哪站出发?
At which window can I make a reservation?
在哪个窗口我可以做预订

本文发布于:2024-09-20 17:36:37,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/tex/1/205165.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:行李   用语   火车   墨尔本
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议