小猪佩奇第一集泥坑中英文字幕

Peppa Pig  小猪佩奇
Peppa: I’m Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.
我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治。这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸
Muddy Puddles 泥坑
It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside.
今天外面下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。
 
Peppa: Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play?
佩奇:爸爸,现在雨停了,我们能出去玩吗?
Daddy Pig: Al right, run along you two.
猪爸爸:好的,你们两个去玩吧。
Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.
佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。
Peppa: I love muddy puddles.
佩奇:我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。
Mummy Pig:Peppa, if you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.
猪妈妈:佩奇,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。
Peppa: 水火箭制作方法Sorry, Mummy.
佩奇:对不起,妈妈。
 气钉
George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.
乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。
 
Peppa: George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.
佩奇:乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。
 
Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.
佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟乔治。
 
Peppa: George, let's find some more puddles.
佩奇:瓜子烘干机乔治,我们再去几个泥坑吧。
 
Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.
佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。
Peppa has found a little puddle.
佩奇到一个小泥坑。
George has found a big puddle.
乔治到一个大泥坑。
 
Peppa: Look, George. There's a really big puddle.
佩奇:乔治,你看,那里有个很大的泥坑。
 
George wants to jump into the big puddle first.
乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去。
Peppa: Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. 
佩奇:等一下,乔治。我得先检查一下这里安不安全。
Peppa: Good. It is safe for you. 
佩奇:很好,这里很安全。
Peppa: Sorry, George. It's only mud.
佩奇:对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。
Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.
佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
Peppa: Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy.
佩奇:来吧,乔治,我们去给爸爸看看。
Daddy Pig:Goodness me.
猪爸爸:过敏性鼻炎仪我的老天啊。
Peppa: Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing.
佩奇:爸爸,爸爸,你猜猜我们刚才做什么了。
Daddy Pig:Let Have you been watching television?
猪爸爸:让我猜一猜……你们刚才看电视了?
Peppa: No. No. Daddy.
佩奇:不,不,你猜错了。激光打孔
Daddy Pig:Have you just had a bath?
猪爸爸:你们刚才洗澡了?
Peppa: No. No.
佩奇:不对,不对。
Daddy Pig:I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.
猪爸爸:我知道了,你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。
Peppa: Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.
佩奇:没错,没错,爸爸,我们在泥坑里跳来跳去。
Daddy Pig:Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.
猪爸爸:看看你们弄得多脏。
水褥子
Daddy Pig:Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.
猪爸爸:没事,只是些泥而已。快清理干净,别让妈妈看到你们这么脏。
Peppa: Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come and play, too?
佩奇:爸爸,我们清理干净之后,你和妈妈也会一起来玩吗?
Daddy Pig:Yes, we can all play in the garden.
猪爸爸:是的,我们都可以在花园里玩。
Peppa and George are wearing their boots.
佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。
Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.
爸爸和妈妈也穿着他们的靴子。
Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
 
Mummy Pig: Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.
猪妈妈:爸爸,瞧瞧你身上有多脏。
Peppa: It's only mud.
佩奇:只是些泥而已。

本文发布于:2024-09-22 09:44:13,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/tex/1/103655.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:爸爸   泥坑   喜欢   妈妈   穿着
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议