蝙蝠侠哥谭骑士Batmanx中英剧本


2024年1月2日发(作者:lorries翻译)

蝙蝠侠哥谭骑士中英剧本

第一篇 英雄Have I Got A Story For You

嘿 你们去哪了Hey, yo, where you guys been?

我都等了几个小时了I been here for, like, hours, man.

你们肯定猜不出我去哪了Ahh, you won't believe where I been.

切 你们也猜不出我去哪了Pfft! Hell with that. You won't believe where I've been.

哈哈 你们都太菜了Uh-uh, mine beats all y'all.

嗯? 是吗? 那谁先说?Yeah? So? Who goes first?

伙计们 我刚不说了吗 我的最厉害Dude, like I said, I'm gonna top them all.

也就你那么想That's what you think.

那就说吧So tell.

我刚不是去了码头吗?So I'm down at the docks a little while ago, yeah?

你死定了!You're dead!

伙计们 我都Dudes, I'm, like,

做好的准备了waiting for this guy to totally waste me, right?

说是迟那时快Then all of a sudden:

我从没见过他I never seen him before

但我就是知道他是谁but I'm like, "I so know who this is."

是蝙蝠侠Batman.

他就像个影子人Dudes, he's like this living shadow.

每次那人要打他Every time the guy gets a hand

他就变成影子消失了...he disappears back into the other shadows.

然后又从另外的地方蹦出来Then pops out somewhere eIse.

不 他更像个...No, man, he's more like--

等等 我还没说完Hold up, I'm not done.

哇 酷毙了Whoa, sick.

哇 好强大啊Whoa, that's amazing, man.

他是很敏捷 可蝙蝠侠才不是影子人Aw, he's tripping. Batman ain't no living shadow.

我看那故事是编的I got that story totally capped.

慢点 嘿-Slow down. -Hey.

警察! 不许动!Stop. Police.

把放下Drop your gun.

和我见过的家伙好像Yo, man. Sounds like the dude I saw,

就是他不会飞except he couldn't fIy.

是啊 这时他就出现了Yeah, well, that's when he showed up.

谁?Who?

蝙蝠侠Batman.

哇 帅呆了Whoa, sick.

等一下Yo, wait a minute.

蝙蝠侠从不砍别人脑袋Batman never cut nobody's head off.

众所周知 他一个人都没杀过Everybody knows he don't ever kill nobody.

我只是稍稍润润而已嘛I'm making it more colorful, yo.

好吧 随便你Yeah, whatever.

他们打得难分难解Man, they pounded the tar out of each other:

上勾拳 下勾拳 左勾拳 右勾拳Pow, splat, kerplop, flurb!

右勾拳?"Flurb"?

好吧 随便吧Whatever.

总之 他们一路Anyway, they fought all the way

打到罗杰斯街尾...to the end of Rogers,

又一路打到河边...all the way to the river.

可是我看到的那个没有巨大的翅膀Yeah, well, the dude ain't no giant flying bat.

但是听上去像... 就像他们在码头...-But it sounds like-- -Sounds like they

又打起来了 正好被你撞见...over at the docks, by you.

我看到过他 你们俩都在胡说I seen him and both of you

你们真以为自己知道蝙蝠侠长啥样啊...if you think you know what Batman really is.

他没有翅膀 也没有幽灵般的影子He ain't no bat and he ain't no spooky living shadow.

你怎么知道?How would you know?

因为我才是第一个见到他的Because I saw him first.

出什么事了?What's going on?

女士们先生们 咱打劫的!Ladies and gentlemen, this is a robbery.

合作的话 保证你们完好无损If you cooperate, everything will be fine

按时回家吃晚饭and you'll be home in time for dinner.

在前面排好队Now line up in front of me,

把值钱的放进这箱子take all your valuables and place them in this case.

大家快走! 那是谁?-Let's get out of here. -Who is that?

把放下Put down the guns.

吧Bite me.

小心!Look out!

快跑! 快离开这里!-Aah! Run away! -Let's get out of here!

我就不怕你I ain't scared of you, man.

我打赌你没那么说You didn't say that.

我说了 谁信-Did too. -Did not.

你来啊 你来开啊Yeah, well, anyway, you go ahead and fire, man.

我就不怕I ain't afraid.

哇 不是人Whoa, sick.

嘿 你们在刺激我吗?Yo, man, are you guys messing with me?

我什么都没见过Man, I miss all the action.

干得漂亮 孩子Nice work, kid.

我欠你一个人请Looks like I owe you one.

发生什么了? 哥们 快说啊-What happened? -Come on, man, spill it.

他就这么消失了? 是蝙蝠侠吗?-He just vanished. -That was Batman?

他什么样子? 偶滴神啊!-What does he look like? -Crazy.

真不敢相信 太厉害了I can't believe this. Come on, man.

伙计们 给你们讲个故事Man, have I got a story for you guys.

第二篇 战火逃生Crossfire

今早 首席执行官布鲁斯·韦恩And finally this morning, CEO Bruce Wayne

宣布了公司的announced the

下一颗卫星...of his company's next satellite:

韦氏号的发射日期the Waynecom Seven.

提及韦恩公司的发展计划...Speaking from the steps of

韦恩说这颗卫星代表了......Wayne said the new satellite

克里斯Cris.

艾伦探员Detective Allen.

伙计Partner.

他就在那He's in there.

就现在 他就在那Right now, he's in there.

又来了Again.

艾伦 拉米雷斯 进来 是 长官-Allen, Ramirez. Inside. -Yes, sir.

这位是?And this would be?

雅各布·费利 我们的秘密武器Jacob Feely. Our man in black.

高科技变态狂人?The high-tech psycho?

他是顺道来拜访的吧?Just dropped in, did he, loo?

他再次被监禁了 艾伦探员He's back in custody, Detective Allen.

对我来说是件好事That's good enough for me.

你和拉米雷斯探员You and Detective Ramirez

把他手脚都铐上are going to put Mr. Feely in some bar and

然后带回海峡监狱...and take him back across the Narrows.

是 长官 这边 费利先生Yes, sir. This way, Mr. Feely.

德尔·艾拉齐奥中士说Sergeant Del Arrazio says

马罗尼的人和俄罗斯干上了Maroni's guys are gunning for The Russian, lieutenant.

他说可能今晚就到翠康纳了He says it's going down in Tri-Corner, probably tonight.

探员 你有什么看法If you have a point, detective,

我洗耳恭听I'm still waiting to hear it.

我就想知道是否是时候治安管理员Just wondering if now's the time to be

来当信使了 就这样 长官...for a vigilante, that's all, sir.

这就是信任 探员It's called trust, detective.

这座城市一直以来Something this city's had in short supply

所最缺乏的东西until very recently.

但我没法信任他 长官But I don't trust him, sir.

你会的You wiII.

你就那么疑神疑鬼吗? 伙计You're like a dog with a bone. You know that, partner?

他只是个 他不是!-He's a vigilante. -He's not.

他只是个治安管理员 安娜He's a vigilante, Anna.

他不是!He's not.

那你怎么称呼他? 罪犯天敌?So, what do you call him, then? Crime-fighter?

我不知道Hell, I don't know.

我甚至不确定他是不是人 克里斯I don't even know if he's human, Cris.

我只知道All I know is that

他的存在让这座城市变得更美好this city's changing for the better thanks to him.

你不是在这长大的 你不会明白的You didn't grow up here, you don't see it.

但是我不一样But I did and I do.

重案组的Major Crimes Unit,

拉米雷斯和艾伦探员Detective Ramirez and Detective Allen.

押解还是提人?Dropping off or picking up?

押解 雅各布·费利Dropping off. Jacob Feely.

你们抓到他了? 干得好You found him? Nice job.

我们随便就抓到他了We just looked and there he was.

从越狱开始就你们在负责了?You been across since breakout?

才不是呢Haven't had the pleasure.

几点注意事项Couple things to keep in mind, then:

整座岛现在就是个疯人院The whole island's now asylum grounds.

锁好门关好窗Keep your doors locked and the

到行政大楼之前...until you're at the administration building.

别停下来Do not stop.

街上能看见的人都是变态 不是市民Anyone you see on the streets are inmates, not citizens.

明白了Understood.

我去通知他们你们来了I'll let them know you're coming.

欢迎回家 雅各布Welcome back, Jacob.

调配 维克多-...Dispatch, Victor -...

我们在方位- 正在押解犯人的途中...we are -, en route to State for drop-off.

维克多- -Victor -, -.

我得说 伙计 这地方让我不寒而栗I gotta tell you, partner, this place gives me the creeps.

整座岛陷入疯狂A whole island abandoned to madness.

这座城市也已经陷入疯狂了This whole city's abandoned to madness.

你今晚心情不好啊You are in a mood tonight.

是啊 我在考虑调离重案组的事情Yeah. I'm thinking of transferring out of the MCU.

什么? 你不能What? You can't.

我们也就做了周的搭档 安娜We've been partnered six weeks, Anna,

别搞得跟夫妻似的it's not like we're married.

这可是重案组 克里斯It's the Major Crimes Unit, Cris.

戈登选中了我们Gordon picked you the same as he picked me.

全组的人都是他亲手挑选的He picked all the detectives in the squad.

你不能回头了You can't turn your back on that.

重案组The Major Crimes Unit.

如果我们以帮派手段阻止那些If we were stopping major crimes like the

让这城市头痛了...that's been ripping this city into chunks

一个月的猖獗犯罪 也许我会重新考虑for almost a month, maybe I'd reconsider.

可完全不是那么回事 对吗?But that's not what we do, is it?

我们只是为一个治安管理员跑腿的No, we run errands for a vigilante.

那完全是错的 朋友And that, partner, is just plain wrong.

你不能挑这时候离开You can't walk away

尤其是当事情出现转机时...not when things are finally beginning to change.

更别说当你的警察身份Not when the fact that you're an honest cop

成了挡箭牌 而非义务时离开is an asset, not a liability.

我不知道该不该相信蝙蝠侠I don't know if we can trust the Batman.

但是我知道But I know this:

因为他Because of him,

我不再为当个警察而感到羞辱I'm not ashamed of being a cop anymore.

如果你想放弃... 嘘-If you wanna give that up-- -Shh!

不 妈的 听我说No, damn it, listen.

安娜 快闭嘴Anna, shut up.

操Crap.

是那伙俄罗斯人 我们需要支援That's The Russian, we're gonna need backup.

我们需要大量的支援We're gonna need a lot of backup.

警告过你们这些臭小子I told you and your Ivans

离我的地盘远点 俄罗斯人to stay the hell off my turf, Russian.

你没什么地盘 马罗尼 你就是一小喽罗You have no turf, Maroni, and you have no power.

来抓我啊 你这个龟孙子Then come and get me, you son of a bitch.

方位 --! --! 请求支援Ten-thirty-four! Ten-thirty-four!

奥尼尔和莫里森街西南方Southwest O'Neill and Morrison.

队员需要援助Officers in need of assistance,

奥尼尔和莫里森街西南方Southwest O'Neill and Morrison.

收到 救援队分钟后到Be advised, backup ETA three minutes.

这三分钟就能要我们的命!We're gonna be dead in three minutes!

火箭筒!Rocket launcher.

克里斯 快跑!Cris. Out!

快走!Move your ass!

不是我死就是你亡One of us just got lucky.

看来活的人是我I'm thinking it was me, baby.

别动 再靠近Don't move! Any closer,

我就把她脑袋崩了!I'll spray her brains all over the street.

把放下!Drop it!

我发誓 我会杀了她!I'll kill her, I swear to God!

我说到做到I'll do it. I'll do it.

你不会No.

你根本没有机会You won't.

你是重案组的? 是吗? 戈登的小队You're MCU, aren't you? Gordon's squad.

戈登中尉是个好警察Lieutenant Gordon is a good judge of character.

第三篇 磁场试验Field Test

过来拿你让我拍的照片?Come for those pictures you had me take?

我在想 我能否代你去I wondered if I couId fill in for you

罗纳德·马歇尔举办的高尔夫联赛at that golf tournament Ronald Marshall is holding.

我很想认识他He's someone I'd like to meet.

说实话 我就没打算去Actually, I wasn't gonna go.

马歇尔先生有点Mr. Marshall's reputation is getting

臭名昭著a little too shady for me.

我就喜欢臭名昭著I like the shade.

两艘长约英尺的船Two boats, each approximately feet in length,

停靠在哥谭港口anchored in Gotham Harbor.

假设两艘均要公开出售...I'm assuming both are up

你看看...you're trying to see

哪艘空间感更好?which one looks better from space?

卫星对你来说还能干吗?What else would you use a satellite for?

我能想出好多用处Well, I can think of a number

但这个是我从没预料到的...but this is something I never expected.

在冲洗那张After the impromptu photo

你即兴让我拍的码头照片时op of the harbor you had

我发现卫星遭到了严重的结构损坏...our satellite suffered severe structural damage.

我先想到是流星撞击My first thought was a meteor.

但当我们恢复所有分离部分后Once we recovered the

发现它是从内部被破坏的...we discovered that it was crushed from the inside.

破坏源是什么? 一种电磁脉冲-By what? -An electromagnetic pulse.

就是我们正在复制的那种One we're about to replicate.

往后站点You're gonna wanna step back.

小心了Watch yourseIf.

不好意思My apologies.

韦氏卫星运用电磁回旋仪The Waynecom satellite orients itself

导航定位using gyroscopic electromagnetic navigation.

就是这个电路产生了磁场 对吗?This circuit is what generates the field, correct?

有些模型能产生电容Some of the prototypes developed capacitance.

我们还以为解决问题了We thought we solved the probIem.

显然 问题还没解决Apparently, that is not the case.

那么现在呢?So, what now?

我有个主意I got an idea.

这是个高敏冲击波传感器This is a highly sensitive shock-wave sensor.

当它检测到When the sensor detects

高于预设分贝的声音时a sound above a

他会给回旋仪充电 启动脉冲...it'll charge the gyro and trigger a pulse.

一种足以使子弹转向的脉冲One strong enough to deflect a bullet.

一切轻武器均适用It'll work against all small-arms ammunition,

即便距离很近都不怕even at close range.

但如果是步 还是躲下为妙Somebody pulls a rifle, though, you better duck.

那为什么有人要开射我呢 福克斯?Now, why would someone wanna shoot me, Mr. Fox?

也许你的男人味...Let's just say your

不是每个人都会欣赏吧 韦恩先生...might not work with everybody, Mr. Wayne.

西部流浪汉收容所

首届流浪汉高尔夫联赛

我敬重发誓重建我们家园I admire a man who vows to rebuild

并从举办高尔夫赛着手的人...and starts by putting in a golf course.

只是为了造势而已It's all about setting a tone, really.

想不想住进来? 给你打个折扣Considering moving here? I could get you a deal.

谢谢 马歇尔先生I appreciate that, Mr. Marshall.

但是那位被谋杀的社会活动家女士It's just the murder of that community

她曾经阻止你在这建楼...the one who tried to stop you from building here.

这对我的风水可不太好Stories like that are bad for my feng shui.

特蕾莎·威廉姆斯就像我的一根毒刺Teresa Williams was a thorn in my side, no doubt.

但她是个值得敬佩的人But she was an admirable person.

讽刺的是 她死在The irony is that she died from

她一直维护的那无赖手下gang fire by the punks she defended.

对了 我用她的名字By the way, I'm naming the homeless shelter

命名这间收容所了in her honor.

也许这会对你的风水好些Maybe that'll help your feng shui.

该你了You're up.

布鲁斯 我长那么大才知道One thing I've learned in life, Bruce,

你也就开车技术还不错you're only as good as your drive.

我们去捡回来We'll get right on it, sir.

这他妈怎么回事?How the heck did that happen?

今晚来玩牌吗?Got any interest in some poker tonight?

我还有些事情I have some business to attend to.

是吗? 金发还是黑发?Is that right? Blond or brunette?

意俄混血Half-Russian, half-Italian.

那可是个稀罕物Wow. Now that's a handful.

你还好吧 老板?Hey, you all right, boss?

你说呢?What's it look like to you?

谁能告诉我All Rignt. Someone wanna tell me

你们为何都呆站在这why everyone's

你们不是应该去...when you should be out there

送那俄罗斯人上西天吗?putting The Russian in his grave?

不到他 我怎么杀他?I can't kill what I can't find.

那就给我盯紧点Then look harder.

你们想想 那个混蛋All of you. Every second

在呼吸新鲜空气that piece of garbage

而我却只能呆在...I gotta be out here

这艘令人作呕的船上puking off the side of this freaking boat.

我要到他 把他千刀万剐I want him found and I want him dead.

听明白了吗? 我要他死...You understand me? I want him dea--

谁在驾驶船?Who's driving the boat?

你到底在干什么啊?What the hell are you doing?

白痴 给我死出来 我要毙了你Show yourseIf, idiot, so I can kill you dead.

你毁了我的船!You destroyed my boat!

俄罗斯人The Russian.

萨尔·马罗尼 那个寄生虫Sal Maroni, the vermin.

快起来 是俄罗斯人Get up. It's The Russian.

是俄罗斯人 干掉他!It's The Russian. Murder him!

把他们给我崩掉!Shoot out their eyes.

不!Aah! No!

码头归你You get

贫民窟归你...you stay in the slums.

不想我动手收拾你们 那就照着去做That's the arrangement until I get something on you.

至于谁是老大And then you can fight over

你们自己解决吧who gets the top bunk in Blackgate.

明白了么?Got it?

码头归你了The docks are yours.

你伤了他 他就归你了You broke him, you bought him.

你害死我了You killed me.

他中了伤I have a gunshot victim.

肩部大量失血Severe bleeding in the shoulder.

他需要急救 快!He needs assistance. Now.

!Get away.

把放下Put it down. Drop the gun.

谁都不要开No one shoot.

游戏结束了It's over.

把给我Give me the gun.

我们拿下他了We've got him, sir.

我在新闻上看到你在洞丢了个小鸟球I caught you on the news missing that putt on the th.

好像就差英尺Looked like a -footer.

不过比起球杆无缘无故飞到树上But probably not as embarrassing as

还不算太尴尬having your club mysteriously launched into a tree.

怎么会这样Wonder how that happened.

我能说什么? 小意外而已What can I say? It was a glitch.

其实还有另一个意外There was another one too.

它灵敏过头了It works too well.

我愿意冒生命之险I'm willing to put my life on the line

去做我该做的to do what I have to.

但只能是我But it has to be mine.

而不是别人No one eIse's.

第四篇 地狱之城In Darkness Dwells

跟我说说Talk to me.

报道自相矛盾 但从我们知道的看来Reports are contradictory, but from what we

就在红衣主教奥法隆布道时...Cardinal O'Fallon was midway through a sermon

发生了when all hell broke loose.

所有会众都双眼爆出Whole congregation went bug-eyed.

他们开始产生幻觉 暴力成性Started hallucinating, becoming violent.

他们说有怪物出现了They said a monster appeared.

一个蜥蜴男 英尺高 全身布满鳞片A lizard man. Eight feet tall, covered in scales.

他袭击了奥法隆 把他掳进地穴里去了He attacked O'Fallon. Carried him into the crypts.

这周第起备受瞩目的案Sixth high-profile abduction this week.

是啊 还真能刺激哥谭工业的发展Yeah. Got ourselves a real growth industry here in Gotham.

你们俩不介意我单独呆会儿吧?You two mind giving me a moment alone?

如何? 是否在想我所想?Well? You thinking what I'm thinking?

说话 我知道你在这儿Speak up. I know you're in here.

乔纳森·克莱恩 人称"稻草人"Jonathan Crane, a.k.a. The Scarecrow.

一定是他 海峡监狱一役后It has to be. He's been at large

他便不知所踪since that night in the Narrows.

CSI的小组查到CSI team found traces

他兜售的武器化迷幻剂of that weaponized hallucinogen he was peddling.

我会追查下去I'll follow the trail.

看看能否到奥法隆的人See if I can catch up with O'Fallon's abductor.

那个蜥蜴男? 你觉得真有其人?The lizard man? You think he's real?

当地闹得满城风雨 说是有个食人怪There's an urban myth circulating. A cannibal.

有钱能使鬼推磨Even money says he's real.

给你Here.

用这个和我保持联系I'll keep in contact with this.

是个无线电收发器It's a wireless relay system.

连接着我面具里的对讲机Slaved to the communicator in my mask.

如果你想借此跟踪我In case you're tempted to try and track me with it,

别白费心机don't bother.

信号被量子密码系统锁定...Signals are locked with

经过十几颗不同的卫星...bounced through a dozen different satellites.

你永远追踪不到You'll never be able to follow it.

听得见我说话吗 戈登? 非常清楚-Can you hear me, Gordon? -Loud and clear.

我到一些脚印I've found some footprints.

根据尺寸和深度...Based on the size and depth of

...我估计那怪物...I'd estimate our monster

体重超过磅as weighing more than pounds.

脚印向东延伸 待命The trail's heading east. Stand by.

我现在沿着旧号街的地铁线前进I'm following the old th Street subway line.

哥谭有名的Just coming upon one of

闹鬼车站之一Gotham's celebrated ghost stations.

那只蝙蝠The bat.

你应该在天上飞翔You're supposed to be up in the sky.

来地底干嘛? 你折断了翅膀?Why you underground? You break your wings?

我在一个怪物I'm looking for a monster.

我们都是怪物Ha. We all monsters here.

这个不同 是个食人怪This one's different. A predator.

啊 杀人狂克劳Ah, Killer Croc.

传说他老妈不想要他They say his momma didn't want him.

把他冲进下水道里去了Flushed him into the sewers.

所有废弃于此的有毒物质改变了他All that toxic waste down here done turned him.

让他变得异常强壮Made him strong.

怎么走?Which way?

他逃去灵柩街了He gone down the coffin road.

嘿 蝙蝠 你飞翔的时候...Hey, bat, when

...从高处俯瞰这城市是怎样的?...what the city look like from up on high?

肮脏不堪It looks dirty.

我在某个破旧的铁道上I'm in some old railway.

四处都是灵柩There are coffins everywhere.

以前是个气动系统...Used to be a

...衔接着纽约的公墓...linking Gotham's cemeteries.

这儿曾经用来运送尸体They used it to transport the dead.

空气里有甲烷 我要启动气助系统There's methane in here. I'm switching to air-assist.

到了杀人狂克劳的消息Got a lead on your Killer Croc.

他叫韦伦·琼斯His name's Waylon Jones.

曾经住在阿克曼收容所He was an inmate at

参与过克莱恩博士的...and a former test subject in Dr. Crane's

恐惧-厌恶疗法fear-aversion therapy program.

他被双重扭曲了He's twice

克莱恩居然用他做过实验...now that Crane's had a go at him.

琼斯曾在马戏团被当作杂耍怪胎Jones was a former circus sideshow freak.

他患有一种罕见的皮肤病Suffers from a rare skin disorder known as

表皮松解性..."Epiderma-- "

表皮松解性角化过度鱼鳞病EpidermoIytic hyperkeratosis.

是的Right.

显然 他把牙齿磨得像锉刀Apparently, he filed his teeth to razor points,

跑出去疯狂杀戮went on a killing spree.

看来克莱恩的恐惧疗法And get this, that fear of his Crane

起作用了?was working on averting?

蝙蝠Bats.

蝙蝠侠 怎么了?Batman, what's going on?

我到克劳了I found Croc.

不太对劲 我的视野完全扭曲了Something's wrong, vision's all twisted inside out.

克劳咬了我Croc bit me.

我想"稻草人"的惧毒I think he's got the Scarecrow's fear toxin

充满了他的血管boiling inside his veins.

我被感染了Infected me with it.

伤口很疼吗? 疼痛令我清醒-Are you in pain? -I work through pain.

蝙蝠侠 说话啊 发生什么事了?Batman, talk to me. What's happening?

克劳负伤逃跑了Croc's down for the count.

那毒素呢? 你还会出现幻觉吗?What about the toxin? You still seeing things?

当然Definitely.

! ! !Death! Death! Death!

! !Death! Death!

! ! !Death! Death! Death!

主教奥法隆 我将因哥谭犯乱之罪Cardinal O'Fallon, I sentence you to death

赐你死罪for your crimes against Gotham.

如在你之前所有来犯的敌人一样Just like all the other enemies that have come before you.

求你了 我问心无愧Please. I've done nothing wrong.

哦 但你罪无可赦 主教Oh, but you have, cardinal.

你试图帮助城里的流浪者You tried to help the city'

试图拯救那些可怜人和被忽略的人...tried to save the wretched and forgotten.

但"稻草人"不希望他们获救But The Scarecrow doesn't want them saved.

"稻草人"希望他们The Scarecrow wants them

坠入我等的怀抱driven downward into my kind and loving arms.

"稻草人"在这儿 聚集了The Scarecrow's here, with an army of

收容所的人和流浪汉escaped Arkham inmates and homeless.

他们都被下了毒They've all been poisoned with toxin.

你在哪 蝙蝠侠?Where are you, Batman?

我猜是在东部水库下面Beneath the eastern reservoir, I guess.

旧堰室里In the old weir chambers.

我派增援过去I'm sending reinforcements now.

这之前不要轻举妄动Just hold tight till we get there.

没时间了No time for that.

有没有人能为这个圣人辩护?Can anyone here speak for the holy man?

我能I can.

抓住我的手Take my hand.

我快不能呼吸了I can hardly breathe.

是甲烷 能助我们逃离这里Methane gas, our ticket out of here.

你在干什么? 点燃导火线-What are you doing? -Lighting a match.

闭上眼睛Now close your eyes.

快上来 下次再说吧-Come on. -Maybe next time.

第五篇 不畏伤痛Working Through Pain

离我远点儿! !Stay away from me! Stay away!

布鲁斯 按住他的腿Bruce, strap his legs down.

我在努力了I'm trying.

这就是你志愿参与So was this what you expected

救援组织时所期待的?when you volunteered for the relief effort?

我知道会很苦I knew it'd be bad.

这么苦?This bad?

我只是尽我所能I'm here to do whatever I can.

好吧 动脉在这儿All right. Here's the artery.

肠内没有穿孔 递给我夹钳No perforation of the bowel. Give me a clamp.

好了 布鲁斯 替他缝合Okay, Bruce. Sew him up.

他们不总是赢They don't always win, you know.

要我说 顶多是不输不赢More often than not they lose from what I understand.

我什么时候能开始做苦行僧?So when do I get started with the fakirs?

呃 永远不能Um, you don't. Ever.

但为了这个机会 他们让我等了几个月But they've made me wait months for this opportunity.

他们不会训练你的They will not train you.

为什么? 是钱的问题? 如果是的话...Why? Is it a question of money? Because if it is--

不 韦恩先生No, Mr. Wayne.

他们不关心你的钱They're not concerned with your money.

或其他任何人的Or anyone's, for that matter.

那是为什么?Then what is it?

说实话 韦恩先生Honesty, Mr. Wayne.

苦行僧们说你对此不诚心The fakirs said you were not honest with them.

你追寻的不是真理的启迪You are not looking for enlightenment or truth.

他们是这么说的This is what they said.

也许...

也许还有个人拥有你所追寻的知识...there is another who possesses the knowledge you seek.

不是苦行僧 但她也许能帮你Not a fakir, but she may be able to help you.

我为什么要训练你?Why should I want to train you?

因为苦行僧们Because after agreeing that they would,

出尔反尔 卡桑德拉the fakirs would not, Cassandra.

他们为何变卦?What made them change their minds?

不清楚I don't know.

你到底想要寻什么?And what is it you seek to do?

我在寻一个出路...I'm looking for

来宣泄我的痛苦...to deal with my pain.

阿尔弗雷德Alfred.

阿尔弗雷德 能听到吗? 当然 先生-Alfred, can you hear me? -Always, sir.

我正准备出去I'm making my way out.

你根据我的坐标 在楼顶会合I need you to follow my coordinates, meet me up top.

遵命I'll be there.

我失血过多Unh! I've lost a lot of blood.

我会给你带点儿的I'll bring some along.

疼痛分为两种Pain exists in two forms:

我们无法掌控外部痛苦Exterior, that which is caused by forces we can't control

和我们能够控制的内在痛苦...and interior, which we can.

这两者 皆可被意愿操控Both, though, can be managed through will.

我知道 我研究过这些技术I know, I've researched the techniques.

呼吸控制 催眠Breathing control, hypnosis.

那自然之精髓呢?What of the spiritual nature?

你也研究过?Have you researched that as well?

你拒绝自己的内心The interior is something you deny.

不 我对它操控自如No. It's something I manage.

真的?Do you?

疼吗 卡桑德拉?Does that hurt, Cassandra?

像是淋了场大雨 烦心罢了It feels like being caught in the rain. An annoyance.

会结痂吗? 布鲁斯-Does it scar? -

什么样的伤痛不会结痂呢?...what pain doesn't?

疼痛是无法战胜的Pain cannot be overcome.

的确 但却可正视它No, but it can be put in its place.

正视它 疼痛便能助人That place is where pain can work for you.

疼痛无法帮助你Pain doesn't work for you.

你将无畏伤痛You work through pain.

布鲁斯 经过这几个月 你悟到了吗?Bruce, after all these months, haven't you learned?

卡桑德拉Cassandra.

怎么了 布鲁斯?Yes, Bruce?

你是怎么...?How did you--?

啊 这片疑云自你来的那天就一直存在Ah, the question that's hung in the air since you arrived.

我的学识是在谎言中学到的My knowledge was gained through deceit.

我在苦行僧门下寻求真理I came to the fakirs seeking enlightenment,

乔装成男孩masquerading as a boy.

毫无疑问 他们看出了我的真实身份...I have no doubt that they saw me for what I

但他们却网开一面...but they agreed to show me the path.

为什么?Why?

如果我失败了So I wouId fail.

这将成为他们的游戏It became a game for them.

但我没有But I didn't fail.

多年之后 他们厌倦了这个小游戏And after many years, they tired of their

赶走了我 使我无家可归...cast me out and I was exposed.

他们口口声声说被我骗了They said I had tricked them.

我被挂上巫婆的恶名I was branded a witch.

我的家族弃我于不顾My family turned their back to me,

因为我令他们蒙羞as I caused them great shame.

求你了 爸爸PIease, Papa.

我发誓我什么都没做I swear I haven't done anything wrong.

村子里的人非惧即恨In the village, I am either feared or hated,

随你怎么想take your pick.

你为什么不离开?Why don't you leave?

为什么?Why?

因为我属于这里Because this is where I belong.

在你生命中In

是否也有个这样的地方?...isn't there such a place?

我们要跟你说话We wanna talk to you.

是啊 滚出来 叛徒!Yes, come on out, traitor!

卡桑德拉?Cassandra?

没事的 布鲁斯It's nothing, Bruce.

没事怎么吼得这么厉害Sounds like an angry nothing.

只是男孩们 自以为是男人Just boys, playing at being men.

记得吗? 他们恨我Remember? I'm hated.

还怕你And feared.

在这儿等着 不-Wait here. -No.

拜托 真的没什么Please. It's nothing.

你该为自己的行为感到耻辱You shame yourself acting this way.

耻辱? 你才是叛徒Shame? You're the betrayer.

教那个外来者他不该知道的事Teaching an outsider what is not his to know.

布萨拉之道向每个人敞开The ways of Bhusara are open to everyone.

坚持这个信仰 你也会向善You would do well to bide by them.

巫婆!Witch!

在你母亲看到前离开这儿Now leave before your mothers see you.

卡桑德拉 你...?Cassandra, are you--?

快点离开You need to leave.

什么? 我刚救了你...What? I just saved you from--

这不算什么 布鲁斯Nothing, Bruce.

像那些苦行僧一样Like the fakirs,

他们也会厌倦那些游戏they would have grown tired of their game.

他们会自己离开They would have left on their own.

但这次 我得赶你离开You, though, must be sent away.

时机已到It's time.

你已经学到你想要的了 不是吗?You've learned what you wanted to, haven't you?

是的 我学到了Yes, I have.

那就走吧Then go.

谢谢你Thank you.

你不该谢我 布鲁斯You shouldn't thank me, Bruce.

我辜负了你I failed you.

你为了消除痛苦而向我求助You came asking for help in dealing with your pain.

但你的痛苦远超我能力所及But your pain is beyond my abilities.

也许你也一样Perhaps yours as well.

你的痛苦将引领你For your pain is leading you

走向你想去的道路down a path you desire.

先生 给我你的手Sir, give me your hand.

我....I....

我不能I can't.

第六篇 死亡射手Deadshot

布鲁斯 别跑Bruce, don't run.

汤姆 有人在那边Tom, someone's over there.

给我你的首饰 夫人Give me those pearls, lady.

不!No!

抱歉 先生 但我想知道I'm sorry, sir. But I was wondering

您收集这些干什么what you wanted to do with your gun collection.

您把它搬来搬去的 我老被这玩意儿绊倒You keep moving it and I keep tripping over it.

对不起 阿尔弗雷德 我应该将它们交给警方Sorry, Alfred. I suppose I should take it to the

police.

这是满口袋的悲剧 不是什么别的It's a bagful of tragedy, that's what it is.

我不知道您怎么还能拿起它们I don't know how you could even handle them.

知己知彼 百战不殆 阿尔弗雷德You have to know your enemy, AIfred.

我从不用I'd never use one,

但我仍很赏识支的吸引力but even I can appreciate the attraction of a gun.

它的重量The heft.

优雅的线条The sleekness.

冷硬的质地 和它的精准度The cool steel. The precision.

以及它的力量And the power.

改变生命和历史的力量The power to change lives, history.

上帝的力量The power of God.

又一个快乐的顾客Mwah. Another happy customer.

都满意了吧?Everyone satisfied?

是啊 但高脚杯...Yeah. But the

...有点多 你不觉得吗?...a bit much, don't you think?

不用这么招摇We don't need theatrics.

只是让它充满趣味性Just keeping it interesting.

你看到邮件了么?Have you read your e-mail?

他们希望你回哥谭去They want you back in Gotham again.

是的 我看了Yeah, I saw.

那里变了不少The place is changing.

警察越来越猖狂The police are developing a backbone,

这也是我们出击的原因which is why we need this hit.

我们的俄罗斯合伙人Our Russian associates

在那儿备受刁难have been having difficulties there.

他的调动将缓和大部分矛盾His removal would alleviate most of their problems.

但是 这次有很大风险However, this one could get dicey.

再来一场条子大屠杀Just another cop kill.

你这么想? 你有时真让我担心You think? You worry me sometimes.

你的担心太多余了You worry too much.

俄罗斯人传来的风声Word came from the Russians.

几天后他们将会出击The hit's in the next couple of days.

他们说他能锁定方圆米或更多They say he can target from meters or more.

我们已经小时监视戈登We've put a -hour watch

但我们无法做到万无一失...but we can't cover every window and rooftop.

我会尽我所能I'll do what I can.

谢了 我们从未与Thanks. We've never dealt with

死亡射手这样的人交过手anyone like Deadshot before.

也许你有过Maybe you have.

罗纳德·马歇尔的掌上电脑Ronald Marshall's PDA.

有封电子协定邮件帐目There's a POP mail account.

连接至密码传送电缆...It links to an encrypted

刚好在特蕾莎·威廉姆斯被暗杀一周前...exactly one week before Teresa Williams'

assassination.

你哪儿弄到的? 你打开就是了-Where'd you get this? -Just turn it on.

好了 走吧All right, let's go.

阿尔弗雷德 卫星图片显示如何 ?Alfred, how's the satellite picture?

很清晰 我几乎能看见您的尖耳朵 先生Splendid. I can almost see your pointy ears, sir.

但看起来屋顶上没有阻击手But there's no sign of any rooftop sniper,

至少您那个区域没有at least not in your area.

跟上我 阿尔弗雷德Stay with me, AIfred.

好的 先生I'm on it, sir.

先生 您应该带上头盔Sir, I'd feel better if you put your helmet back on.

这辆车并非完全防弹This car isn't completely bulletproof.

我不带那玩意儿I'm having a hard enough time

看这屏幕就够费劲了reading this screen without the glare from that visor.

我想知道死亡射手What I'd like to know is

到底培养了多少电邮客源how many other e-mail clients Deadshot has cultivated.

我要抓到那个杀人犯 就今晚I want this killer and I want him tonight.

那不代表您就得让自己暴露在危险之下That doesn't mean you should make yourself a sitting

duck.

他喜欢移动的目标 继续开车-He likes moving targets, you know. -Keep driving.

布鲁斯主人 有个棘手的问题Master Bruce, there's a troublesome spot up ahead.

戈登中尉将在火车经过时Lieutenant Gordon will be passing under the el bridge

穿越艾尔桥just as the train goes by.

幸运的是 卫星显示桥上没有人Fortunately, the satellite picks up no one on the bridge.

很难相信他会在Hard to believe he'd try to

时速英里的火车上射击fire from a -mile-an-hour train.

老天啊 另一辆火车Good Lord. There's another train

从相反方向驶来coming in the opposite direction.

好吧 到大显身手的时候了All right. It's showtime.

如我所料So predictable.

我就知道要除掉中尉 得先干掉你I knew I'd flush you out if I went after the lieutenant.

我得让我的顾客满意到家Let's make my clients very happy.

先生 你还好吧?Sir, are you all right?

您的防弹衣启动了吗?Is your body armor holding up?

没事 至少在这么远的距离下It's fine. At least from this far away.

先生 那儿有个隧道 正前方Sir, there's a tunnel, straight ahead.

真糟糕 你现在打算怎么做?Too bad. Now what will you do?

他要么是我见过最勇敢的人Either he's the bravest man I ever faced

要么就是个白痴or a complete fool.

蝙蝠侠 这是第一次I must say, Batman, that's the first time

有人敢在我面前学黄继光anyone's tried to stop

舍身堵眼...by running into it.

任何防弹衣在这么近的距离都没用No suit is bulletproof at close range.

我们来速战速决吧We'll make this quick now.

好吧 别告诉我 我已经搞定那蝙蝠...?WeII, well, don't teII me I finally got the bat--?

哈?Huh?

自食恶果吧 死亡射手Shoot your mouth off now, Deadshot.

别杀我Don't kill me.

是俄国佬 他们希望你死It was the Russians, they want you dead.

我只是...I

...公事公办...doing my job.

不知名的警局官员报告称Unnamed police officials report that

神秘的蝙蝠侠...the

在追捕...may have had a hand in last night's capture

人称死亡射手的...of

弗洛伊德·劳顿时伸出援手......better known as the hit man Deadshot.

同时警方表示商人Police also say businessman

罗纳德·马歇尔被卷入Ronald Marshall has

至少一次死亡射手的...in at least one of Deadshot's

非法暗杀行动中 如果罪名成立alleged assassinations. If convicted,

两人将面临死刑both men could be facing the death penalty.

再次感谢 阿尔弗雷德 没有你绝对成功不了Thanks again, AIfred. I couldn't have done it

without you.

不用客气 先生You're welcome, sir.

但下次有人向你开 试着躲开吧Though next time someone shoots at you, try ducking.

和在巷子里那晚如出一辙 阿尔弗雷德It was just like that night in the alley,

密闭的墙 林弹雨...the closeness of the walls, the gunfire.

就像我这辈子都在It seems I've been trying to

试图停止那两颗子弹stop those two bullets all my life.

这是个愚蠢的梦 阿尔弗雷德It's a fool's dream, AIfred.

有时候我想就此罢手Sometimes I think I should just be done with it.

也许你是对的 先生Perhaps you're right, sir.

但冥冥中我觉得您另有打算But something tells me you have a deeper purpose.

先生?Sir?


本文发布于:2024-09-21 07:58:27,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/fanyi/53384.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:先生   没有   知道   俄罗斯
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议