精选莎士比亚经典英文诗歌5篇(有翻译)


2024年1月1日发(作者:同的组词)

So is it not with me as with that Muse,我跟那位诗人可完全不同,Stirred

by a painted

莎士比亚英文诗歌1

Lord of my love, to whom in vassalage

我爱的主呵,你的高尚的道德

Thy merit hath my duty strongly knit,

使我这臣属的忠诚与你紧系,

To thee I send this written ambassage,

我向你派遣这位手书的使者,

To witness duty, not to show my wit.

来证实我忠诚,不是来炫耀才力。

Duty so great, which wit so poor as mine

忠诚这么大,可我的才力不中用——

May make seem bare, in wanting words to show it,

没词语来表达,使忠诚显得贫乏;

But that I hope some good conceit of thine

但是,我希望在你深思的灵魂中,

In thy soul's thought, all naked, will bestow it;

有坦率可亲的好念头会来收藏它:

Till whatsoever star that guides my moving

要等到哪一颗引导我行程的星宿

Points on me graciously with fair aspect,

和颜悦地给我指出了好运气,

And puts apparel on my tottered loving

并给我褴褛的爱心穿上了锦裘,

To show me worthy of thy sweet respect.

以表示我配承受你关注的美意:

Then may I dare to boast how I do love thee;

到那时,我才敢夸说我爱你多深,

1

Till then, not show my head where thou mayst prove me.

才愿显示我能给你考验的灵魂。

莎士比亚英文诗歌2

Weary with toil, I haste me to my bed,

精疲力竭,我赶快到床上躺下,

The dear repose for limbs with travel tired;

去歇息我那整天劳顿的四肢;

But then begins a journey in my head,

但马上我的头脑又整装出发,

To work my mind, when body's work's expired:

以劳我的心,当我身已得休息。

For then my thoughts, from far where I abide,

因为我的思想,不辞离乡背井,

Intend a zealous pilgrimage to thee,

虔诚地趱程要到你那里进香,

And keep my drooping eyelids open wide,

睁大我这双沉沉欲睡的眼睛,

Looking on darkness which the blind do see

向着瞎子看得见的黑暗凝望;

Save that my soul's imaginary sight

不过我的灵魂,凭着它的幻眼,

Presents thy shadow to my sightless view,

把你的倩影献给我失明的双眸,

Which, like a jewel hung in ghastly night,

像颗明珠在阴森的夜里高悬,

Makes black night beauteous and her old face new.

变老丑的黑夜为明丽的白昼。

Lo! thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind,

这样,日里我的腿,夜里我的心,

2

For thee and for myself no quiet find.

为你、为我自己,都得不着安宁。

莎士比亚英文诗歌3

How can I then return in happy plight,

那么,我怎么能够喜洋洋归来,

That am debarr'd the benefit of rest?

既然得不着片刻身心的安息?

When day's oppression is not eased by night,

当白天的压逼入夜并不稍衰,

But day by night, and night by day, oppress'd?

只是夜继日、日又继夜地压逼?

And each, though enemies to either's reign,

日和夜平时虽事事各不相下,

Do in consent shake hands to torture me;

却互相携手来把我轮流挫折,

The one by toil, the other to complain

一个用跋涉,一个却呶呶怒骂,

How far I toil, still farther off from thee.

说我离开你更远,虽整天跋涉。

I tell the day, to please them thou art bright

为讨好白天,我告它你是光明,

And dost him grace when clouds do blot the heaven:

在阴云密布时你将把它映照。

So flatter I the swart-complexion'd night,

我又这样说去讨黑夜的欢心:

When sparkling stars twire not thou gild'st the even.

当星星不眨眼,你将为它闪耀。

But day doth daily draw my sorrows longer

但天天白天尽拖长我的苦痛,

3

And night doth nightly make grief's strength seem stronger.

夜夜黑夜又使我的忧思转凶。

莎士比亚英文诗歌4

When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,

当我受尽命运和人们的白眼,

I all alone beweep my outcast state

暗暗地哀悼自己的身世飘零,

And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries

徒用呼吁去干扰聋瞆的昊天,

And look upon myself and curse my fate,

顾盼着身影,诅咒自己的生辰,

Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,

愿我和另一个一样富于希望,

Featured like him, like him with friends possess'd,

面貌相似,又和他一样广交游,

Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,

希求这人的渊博,那人的内行,

With what I most enjoy contented least;

最赏心的乐事觉得最不对头;

Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,

可是,当我正要这样看轻自己,

Haply I think on thee, and then my state,

忽然想起了你,于是我的精神,

Like to the lark at break of day arising

便像云雀破晓从阴霾的大地

From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;

振翮上升,高唱着圣歌在天门:

For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings

一想起你的爱使我那么富有,

4

That then I scorn to change my state with kings.

和帝王换位我也不屑于屈就。

莎士比亚英文诗歌5

When to the sessions of sweet silent thought

当我传唤对已往事物的记忆

I summon up remembrance of things past,

出庭于那馨香的默想的公堂,

I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,

我不禁为命中许多缺陷叹息,

And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:

带着旧恨,重新哭蹉跎的时光;

Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,

于是我可以淹没那枯涸的眼,

For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,

为了那些长埋在夜台的亲朋,

And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,

哀悼着许多音容俱渺的美艳,

And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:

痛哭那情爱久已勾消的哀痛:

Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,

于是我为过去的惆怅而惆怅,

And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er

并且一一细算,从痛苦到痛苦,

The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,

那许多呜咽过的呜咽的旧账,

Which I new pay as if not paid before.

仿佛还未付过,现在又来偿付。

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,

但是只要那刻我想起你,挚友,

5

All losses are restored and sorrows end.

损失全收回,悲哀也化为乌有。

Let me confess that we two must be twain,让我承认我们俩一定要分离,Although our

莎士比亚英文诗歌1

Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,

你的胸怀有了那些心而越可亲

Which I by lacking have supposed dead,

(它们的消逝我只道已经死去);

And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,

原来爱,和爱的一切可爱部分,

And all those friends which I thought buried.

和埋掉的友谊都在你怀里藏住。

How many a holy and obsequious tear

多少为哀思而流的圣洁泪珠

Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye

那虔诚的爱曾从我眼睛偷取

As interest of the dead, which now appear

去祭奠死者!我现在才恍然大悟

But things removed that hidden in thee lie!

他们只离开我去住在你的心里。

Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,

你是座收藏已往恩情的芳塚,

Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,

满挂着死去的情人的纪念牌,

Who all their parts of me to thee did give;

他们把我的馈赠尽向你呈贡,

That due of many now is thine alone:

你独自享受许多人应得的爱。

6

Their images I loved I view in thee,

在你身上我瞥见他们的倩影,

And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.

而你,他们的总和,尽有我的心。

莎士比亚英文诗歌2

If thou survive my well-contented day,

倘你活过我踌躇满志的大限,

When that churl Death my bones with dust shall cover,

当鄙夫"死神"用黄土把我掩埋,

And shalt by fortune once more re-survey

偶然重翻这拙劣可怜的诗卷,

These poor rude lines of thy deceased lover,

你情人生前写来献给你的爱,

Compare them with the bettering of the time,

把它和当代俊逸的新诗相比,

And though they be outstripp'd by every pen,

发觉它的词笔处处都不如人,

Reserve them for my love, not for their rhyme,

请保留它专为我的爱,而不是

Exceeded by the height of happier men.

为那被幸运的天才凌驾的韵。

O, then vouchsafe me but this loving thought:

哦,那时候就请赐给我这爱思:

'Had my friend's Muse grown with this growing age,

"要是我朋友的诗神与时同长,

A dearer birth than this his love had brought,

他的爱就会带来更美的产儿,

To march in ranks of better equipage:

可和这世纪任何杰作同俯仰:

7

But since he died and poets better prove,

但他既死去,诗人们又都迈进,

Theirs for their style I'll read, his for his love.'

我读他们的文采,却读他的心。"

莎士比亚英文诗歌3

Full many a glorious morning have I seen

多少次我曾看见灿烂的朝阳

Flatter the mountain-tops with sovereign eye,

用他那至尊的眼媚悦着山顶,

Kissing with golden face the meadows green,

金的脸庞吻着青碧的草场,

Gilding pale streams with heavenly alchemy;

把黯淡的溪水镀成一片黄金:

Anon permit the basest clouds to ride

然后蓦地任那最卑贱的云彩

With ugly rack on his celestial face,

带着黑影驰过他神圣的霁颜,

And from the forlorn world his visage hide,

把他从这凄凉的世界藏起来,

Stealing unseen to west with this disgrace:

偷移向西方去掩埋他的污点;

Even so my sun one early morn did shine

同样,我的太阳曾在一个清朝

With all triumphant splendor on my brow;

带着辉煌的光华临照我前额;

But out, alack! he was but one hour mine;

但是唉!他只一刻是我的荣耀,

The region cloud hath mask'd him from me now.

下界的乌云已把他和我遮隔。

8

Yet him for this my love no whit disdaineth;

我的爱却并不因此把他鄙贱,

Suns of the world may stain when heaven's sun staineth.

天上的太阳有瑕疵,何况人间!

莎士比亚英文诗歌4

Why didst thou promise such a beauteous day,

为什么预告那么璀璨的日子,

And make me travel forth without my cloak,

哄我不携带大衣便出来游行,

To let base clouds o'ertake me in my way,

让鄙贱的乌云中途把我侵袭,

Hiding thy bravery in their rotten smoke?

用臭腐的烟雾遮蔽你的光明?

'Tis not enough that through the cloud thou break,

你以为现在冲破乌云来晒干

To dry the rain on my storm-beaten face,

我脸上淋漓的雨点便已满足?

For no man well of such a salve can speak

须知无人会赞美这样的药丹:

That heals the wound and cures not the disgrace:

只能医治创伤,但洗不了耻辱。

Nor can thy shame give physic to my grief;

你的愧赧也无补于我的心疼;

Though thou repent, yet I have still the loss:

你虽已忏悔,我依然不免损失:

The offender's sorrow lends but weak relief

对于背着耻辱的十字架的人,

To him that bears the strong offence's cross.

冒犯者引咎只是微弱的慰藉。

9

Ah! but those tears are pearl which thy love sheds,

唉,但你的爱所流的泪是明珠,

And they are rich and ransom all ill deeds.

它们的富丽够赎你的罪有余。

莎士比亚英文诗歌5

No more be grieved at that which thou hast done:

别再为你冒犯我的行为痛苦:

Roses have thorns, and silver fountains mud;

玫瑰花有刺,银的泉有烂泥,

Clouds and eclipses stain both moon and sun,

乌云和蚀把太阳和月亮玷污,

And loathsome canker lives in sweetest bud.

可恶的毛虫把香的嫩蕊盘据。

All men make faults, and even I in this,

每个人都有错,我就犯了这点:

Authorizing thy trespass with compare,

运用种种比喻来解释你的恶,

Myself corrupting, salving thy amiss,

弄脏我自己来洗涤你的罪愆,

Excusing thy sins more than thy sins are;

赦免你那无可赦免的大错过。

For to thy sensual fault I bring in sense--

因为对你的败行我加以谅解--

Thy adverse party is thy advocate--

你的原告变成了你的辩护士--

And 'gainst myself a lawful plea commence:

我对你起诉,反而把自己出卖:

Such civil war is in my love and hate

爱和憎老在我心中互相排挤,

10

That I an accessary needs must be

以致我不得不变成你的助手

To that sweet thief which sourly robs from me.

去帮你劫夺我,你,温柔的小偷!

Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,你的胸怀有了那些心而越可亲,Which I by lacking have

莎士比亚英文诗歌1

Let me confess that we two must be twain,

让我承认我们俩一定要分离,

Although our undivided loves are one:

尽管我们那分不开的爱是一体:

So shall those blots that do with me remain

这样,许多留在我身上的瑕疵,

Without thy help by me be borne alone.

将不用你分担,由我独自承起。

In our two loves there is but one respect,

你我的相爱全出于一片至诚,

Though in our lives a separable spite,

尽管不同的生活把我们隔开,

Which though it alter not love's sole effect,

这纵然改变不了爱情的真纯,

Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love's delight.

却偷掉许多密约佳期的欢快。

I may not evermore acknowledge thee,

我再也不会高声认你做知己,

Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,

生怕我可哀的罪过使你含垢,

Nor thou with public kindness honour me,

你也不能再当众把我来赞美,

11

Unless thou take that honour from thy name:

除非你甘心使你的名字蒙羞。

But do not so; I love thee in such sort

可别这样做;我既然这样爱你,

As, thou being mine, mine is thy good report.

你是我的,我的荣光也属于你。

莎士比亚英文诗歌2

As a decrepit father takes delight

像一个衰老的父亲高兴去看

To see his active child do deeds of youth,

活泼的儿子表演青春的伎俩,

So I, made lame by fortune's dearest spite,

同样,我,受了命运的恶毒摧残,

Take all my comfort of thy worth and truth.

从你的精诚和美德到力量。

For whether beauty, birth, or wealth, or wit,

因为,无论美、门第、财富或才华,

Or any of these all, or all, or more,

或这一切,或其一,或多于这一切,

Entitled in thy parts do crowned sit,

在你身上登峰造极,我都把

I make my love engrafted to this store:

我的爱在你这个宝藏上嫁接。

So then I am not lame, poor, nor despised,

那么,我并不残废、贫穷、被轻藐,

Whilst that this shadow doth such substance give

既然这种种幻影都那么充实,

That I in thy abundance am sufficed

使我从你的富裕得满足,并倚靠

12

And by a part of all thy glory live.

你的光荣的一部分安然度日。

Look, what is best, that best I wish in thee:

看,生命的至宝,我暗祝你尽有:

This wish I have; then ten times happy me!

既有这心愿,我便十倍地无忧。

莎士比亚英文诗歌3

How can my Muse want subject to invent,

我的诗神怎么会不到诗料,

While thou dost breathe, that pour'st into my verse

当你还呼吸着,灌注给我的诗哦,

Thine own sweet argument, too excellent

你的甜蜜的论点,太优秀了

For every vulgar paper to rehearse?

对于每一个普通排练呢?

O, give thyself the thanks, if aught in me

感谢你自己吧,如果我诗中

Worthy perusal stand against thy sight;

有值得一读的献给你的目光:

For who's so dumb that cannot write to thee,

哪里有哑巴,写到你,不善祷颂--

When thou thyself dost give invention light?

既然是你自己照亮他的想象?

Be thou the tenth Muse, ten times more in worth

做第十位艺神吧,你要比凡夫

Than those old nine which rhymers invocate;

所祈求的古代九位高明得多;

And he that calls on thee, let him bring forth

有谁向你呼吁,就让他献出

13

Eternal numbers to outlive long date.

一些可以传久远的不朽诗歌。

If my slight Muse do please these curious days,

我卑微的诗神如可取悦于世,

The pain be mine, but thine shall be the praise.

痛苦属于我,所有赞美全归你。

莎士比亚英文诗歌4

O, how thy worth with manners may I sing,

哦,我怎能不越礼地把你歌颂,

When thou art all the better part of me?

当我的最优美部分全属于你?

What can mine own praise to mine own self bring?

赞美我自己对我自己有何用?

And what is 't but mine own when I praise thee?

赞美你岂不等于赞美我自己?

Even for this let us divided live,

就是为这点我们也得要分手,

And our dear love lose name of single one,

使我们的爱名义上各自独处,

That by this separation I may give

以便我可以,在这样分离之后,

That due to thee which thou deservest alone.

把你该独得的赞美全部献出。

O absence, what a torment wouldst thou prove,

别离呵!你会给我多大的痛创,

Were it not thy sour leisure gave sweet leave

倘若你辛酸的闲暇不批准我

To entertain the time with thoughts of love,

拿出甜蜜的情思来款待时光,

14

Which time and thoughts so sweetly doth deceive,

用甜言把时光和相思蒙混过--

And that thou teachest how to make one twain,

如果你不教我怎样化一为二,

By praising him here who doth hence remain!

使我在这里赞美远方的人儿!

莎士比亚英文诗歌5

Take all my loves, my love, yea, take them all;

夺掉我的爱,爱呵,请通通夺去;

What hast thou then more than thou hadst before?

看看比你已有的能多些什么?

No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call;

没什么,爱呵,称得上真情实义;

All mine was thine before thou hadst this more.

我所爱早属你,纵使不添这个。

Then if for my love thou my love receivest,

那么,你为爱我而接受我所爱,

I cannot blame thee for my love thou usest;

我不能对你这享受加以责备;

But yet be blamed, if thou thyself deceivest

但得受责备,若甘心自我欺绐,

By wilful taste of what thyself refusest.

你故意贪尝不愿接受的东西。

I do forgive thy robbery, gentle thief,

我可以原谅你的掠夺,温柔贼,

Although thou steal thee all my poverty;

虽然你把我仅有的通通偷走;

And yet, love knows, it is a greater grief

可是,忍受爱情的暗算,爱晓得,

15

To bear love's wrong than hate's known injury.

比憎恨的明伤是更大的烦忧。

Lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows,

风流的妩媚,连你的恶也妩媚,

Kill me with spites; yet we must not be foes.

尽管毒杀我,我们可别相仇视。

16


本文发布于:2024-09-22 01:22:02,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/fanyi/51708.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:赞美   献给   时光
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议