Sneakers《潜行者(1992)》完整中英文对照剧本


2023年12月31日发(作者:placement)

通天神偷 (Sneakers)

1969年12月

从46-99402

46-99402.

转到531-01138

Transfer to 53-01138.

我们刚才做了什么?

What'd we just do?

共和党捐给黑豹组织一大笔钱

The Republican Party just made a donation to the Black Panthers.

太棒了

-Farm out.

那当然

-Right arm.

谁是下一个

-Who's next?

我看看

-Let's see.

理查尼克森的私人帐号♥在此

Richard Nixon's personal checking account is in here.

诱惑实在太大

This is a challenge.

马堤 我们得一个 值得拿这笔钱的人

Marty, we have to find somebody truly worthy to give his money to.

那么... 合法化的国际组织如何?

How about the National Association to Legalize Marijuana?

很好 给他多少呢?

Perfect. How much should he give?

他很大方 就全给他们好了

He's a generous man. I'd say, all he's got. God,

我好饿

I'm hungry!

马堤

你确定这么做不会带来麻烦

you're sure we will not get into trouble for this?

相信我 克斯莫

Cosmo, trust me.

假设 电♥话♥公♥司♥钱太多

The phone company has too much money.

好例子

-Good one.

结果

-Consequence?

他们很腐化 造成

They're corrupt. Result?

人人贪污

The system perpetuates itself at the expense of the people.

结论

-Conclusion?

电♥话♥公♥司♥得捐钱了

-Ma Bell needs to donate some money.

我们将会改变世界

We're gonna change the world.

我只希望能因此而拿到学分

I just wish we could get course credit for this.

你得吃些东西 想吃什么?

You gotta eat. You want some food?

输的去买♥♥

Loser goes.

我从没输过

I never lose.

腊肠披萨饼

Pepperoni pizza, please.

手揉的不要机器搅拌的

Shaken, not stirred.

克斯 我走了

-Power to the people, Cos.

马堤 等会见

-Power to the people, Marty.

这年头永远不能相信别人

One cannot trust anybody these days.

拜托 帮帮忙

No, don't do this.

马堤 马堤...

Marty! Marty!

马丁

Martin.

马丁...

Martin.

是时候了

It's time.

情况如何?

How're we doing?

卡尔在逃生门 老妈在电缆房♥间

Carl's in position on the fire escape. Mother's in the cable vault.

口哨儿在读书

Whistler is reading.

"花♥花♥公♥子♥"

我们准备好了

We're up.

大厅方面如何

What's with the lobby?

仍然只有一个人

Still just the one guard.

老妈 试试蓝的

Okay, Mother, try the ones coming off the blue trunk.

不行

Nope.

不然试试白的 看起来不太对

Try the ones coming off the white trunk. These don't sound right.

喔 不

Hold on.

我们有那个人 经过后面员工出口处

We even have photos of the guy leaving

离开大使♥馆♥的照片

through the back service entrance.

嗨 克里斯你在吗?

Hey, Crease, you on?

是的 我在

Yeah, I'm on.

七二年你仍在情报局工作吗?

Were you still in the CIA in '72?

不错 为什么?

Yeah, why?

知道计划局的副局长

Did you know the Deputy Director

在地震的前一天 居然出现在尼加拉瓜的马那瓜

was in Managua, Nicaragua, the day before the earthquake?

你的意思是 情报局引起马那瓜大地震?

What are you saying? The CIA caused the Managua earthquake?

我没法证明 但是...

I can't prove it,

我无法忍♥受与他说话

I can't talk to that guy.

等一下 老妈回到前一条

Hold on, Mother. Go back one.

成功了

Bingo!

电♥话♥分线装好

Securing bridge clips.

准备进入警报主电路

Preparing to sever master alarm circuit.

五 四...

Five,

我才查过那盒子

I looked in that box just now.

里面什么也没有

There wasn't anything there.

我了解你的感觉

I know what u

你了解吗?

Sure

"世纪银行"

好银行吗?

Nice bank?

你无法想像为了要进入保险箱 我得做些什么事

You wouldn't believe what I had to do to get a safe deposit box.

他妈的 干这事我们已经太老了

Shit. We're gettin' too old for this.

西警保全公♥司♥ 在世纪银行有火警

-Westguard Security. -Yeah, I got a fire at Centurion Bank.

对 我们也收到警报 有没有烟或火苗

We got the alarm. Are there any secondary indications? Smoke or flame?

没有

No.

可能是假警报 在你那区整晚不停发生

Probably a false alarm. We've been getting them in your area all night.

看看能不能重新设定 糟糕我不知道怎么做

-See if it resets. -Man, I don't know.

你当然知道该剪那一条?

-Sure you know which one to cut?

警报系统永远是绿那条

-Yes! The alarm's always the green one.

干得好

Good, Carl.

我不等了 我要接消防队

I'm not waitin' any longer. I'm callin'

停了 对不起

It stopped. Sorry.

问题!喂 小子 什么事?

-No problem. And, son? -Sir?

做得好 谢谢你 先生

-Good work. -Thank you, sir.

毕许 该你来了

All yours, Bish.

您要提多少?

So, how much do you want?

八万 九万 十万

$80,000, $90,000, $100,000.

好了

Okay.

先生 请问您 为什么要结束你的帐户

May I ask why you're closing your account with us today, sir?

我有一种奇怪的感觉 我的钱在这银行不安全

I just had this weird feeling that my money wasn't safe here anymore.

先生们! 你们的联络网太弱

Gentlemen, your communication lines are vulnerable.

太平门需要加强

Fire exits need to be monitored.

保安人员训练不够

Your rent-a-cops are a tad undertrained.

除此之外 一切均还不错

Outside of that, everything seems to be fine.

几天内我们会把报告交给你们

You'll get our full report in a few days. But first,

首先我的支票在谁那儿?

who's got my check?

人们雇用你去 闯入他们自己的安全系统

So, people hire you to break into

以确定没人能侵入

to make sure no one can break into their places?

这是我的职业

It's a living.

不是很好的一种

Not a very good one.

谢谢

Thank you.

是他吗?

Is that him?

对 是他

Yeah, that's him.

谁在作上次潜入银行的报告

Who's got the report for the bank sneak?

等会儿我会打出来

-I'm gonna type it up later.

你打?

-You are?

从一月就没付钱给打字员 所以不是我就是口哨儿打

We haven't paid the typist since January, so it's me or Whistler.

还是口哨儿打好了

-Better Whistler.

有客人

-We've got customers.

鞋怎么样? 名牌货

-Shoes? -Expensive.

大家快装得很忙

Look busy, guys.

毕许先生 我是迪克哥登

-Mr. Bishop. Dick Gordon. -Hi.

巴迪华来斯

-Buddy Wallace. -Hi.

大名久仰

-We've heard great things about you.

全是真的

-They're all true.

谢谢你 卡尔

Thanks, Carl.

两位请到会议室来 看看我们能怎么为您服务

Let's go to the conference room. You can tell us how we can help.

-Okay.

是这样

-

在进入主题之前

-Before

我们想澄清一些事

there's something we'd like to clear up.

通常这种公♥司♥职员 几乎全是前执法者

Most firms of this type are staffed with ex-law enforcement types.

但是你们...

But

我们有些不同

-I know, kind of different.

不错

-Yes, you are.

达伦罗斯克绰号♥老妈

Darren Roskow, also known as "Mother".

因非法侵入 在丹尼摩拉服刑十八个月

Eighteen months at Dannemora for breaking and entering.

他被陷害的 不过他真是这行的高手

Yeah, he was framed. But he's got the best hands in the business.

卡尔阿巴盖斯 十九岁

Carl Arbogast, age 19.

偷入奥克兰学区 篡改成绩时被捉

Caught breaking into the Oakland School District computer to change his grades.

我知道 是我们抓到他的

I know. We're the ones who caught him.

尔温艾米儿 绰号♥口哨儿

Irwin Emery, also known as "Whistler".

他与电♥话♥公♥司♥有些旧帐

He had some little problem with the phone company.

六十二笔旧帐

Sixty-two counts?

好 你要执法者

You want law enforcement?

在情报局服务二十二年的 唐纳克斯如何?

How about Donald Crease? Twenty-two year veteran of the CIA.

一九八七年被迫停职 为什么?

Terminated, 1987. Why was that?

不知道也许个性不合 你们到底是谁?

I don't know. I think a personality conflict. Who are you?

放心! 马堤 我们得先调查清楚

Relax, Marty. We have to check these things.

你的队员在过去都有些问题

Everybody on your team has had some sort of problem in their past.

至于马丁毕许...

And then there's Martin Bishop.

他似乎没有过去

He doesn't seem to have a past.

抱歉 浪费你们的时间 我不替政♥府♥工作

Sorry to waste your time. I don't work for the government.

我们知道

We know.

国安局

National Security Agency.

就是窃听我电♥话♥的人

You're the guys I hear breathing on the other end of my phone.

不 那是联邦调查局

No, that's the FBI.

我们不做当地监视

We're not chartered for domestic surveillance.

我明白了! 你们做颠覆政♥府♥ 和设立友善独♥裁♥者的工作

I see. You just overthrow governments, set up friendly dictators.

不 那是情报局的工作

No, that's the CIA.

我们保护政♥府♥联络网 破解别人的密♥码♥

We protect government communications, try to break the other fellow's codes.

马堤 我们是好人

We're the good guys, Marty.

哇! 我太放心了 迪克

I can't tell you what a relief that is, Dick.

好了 够了

All right, that's enough.

我们走

Let's go.

如果你改变主意

If you change

打电♥话♥给我们

call us at

"布里斯先生"

Mr. Brice.

"通缉 马丁布里斯"

施舍一点

Help me out?

给我两毛五 帮帮我

Spare a quarter? Help me out.

政♥府♥没收我的房♥子

The government's taken away my home.

对他说去

Talk to him.

现代罗宾汉来了

Well, if it isn't Robin Hood.

我几乎加入国安局 可惜因血统正常而被拒绝

I could've joined the NSA, but they found out my parents were married.

大家都是朋友对不对? 别动气

We're all friends here, right? Easy, easy.

要咖啡还是其他饮料? 不要

-Want some coffee or something? -No.

-巴迪 那是杰那克的档案吗?

-Buddy, is that Janek's file? -Yeah, Janek's file.

冈特杰那克是数学家

This is a mathematician named Dr. Gunter Janek.

是库立基机构的智囊团之一

Works at a think tank called the Coolidge Institute.

精于大数理论素数因数

Specializes in large-number theory, prime numbers, factoring.

密♥码♥译解法 非常好

-Cryptography. -Very good.

上个月 这位博士领了三十八万的奖金

Last month, the good doctor gets a grant, $380,000.

以资料判断奖金太多

Way out of profile for a guy like that.

经过调查 猜猜这些钱来自何处?

It's our job to be curious, so we traced the money. Guess where it comes from?

总不会是苏俄吧?

-I know you're not gonna say Russia. -Yeah.

饶了我

Give me a break.

我们赢 他们输 报纸已报导过

We won, they lost. It's been in a couple of papers.

是啊 我们仍在监视他们 他们也在监视我们

We still spy on them. They still spy on us.

上礼拜截下一件传真 这里

We intercepted a fax last week. Here.

他在做某种盒子 一个小盒子

He's making some kind of box, a little black box.

这个计划名为斯太克天文学 我们不知道斯太克代表什么?

The project's called Setec Astronomy. We don't know what Setec stands for.

安全技术 感应器技术

- -Sensor techniques, who knows?

可能什么都不是 也可能很重要

It may be nothing or it may be something. And we need to know.

我们要知道 你去小黑盒 给我们看一下

Your job is to find that little black box. Let us take a look at it.

不行

No way.

抱歉 马堤

Sorry, Marty.

我们没有太多选择

We don't have a lot of choice here.

你们自己做 我们不行

-Do it yourself. -We can't.

依法我们不准做这种工作

By law, we're not allowed to do this kind of operation.

那叫调查局来做

Then get the FBI.

想噢 叫调查局

Yeah, right, the FBI.

要议会同意他们才能帮我们

The FBI can't work for us without approval from a congressional committee.

时间紧迫 为什么选我?

-We don't have the time. -So why me?

-坦白说 因为我们... -是的 请坦白说

-Frankly, -Yeah, frankly.

马堤 请坐下

Marty, sit down, please.

事实上 这不合法

Frankly, because it's kind of illegal.

你能隐藏身份二十年

You've stayed underground more than 20 years.

证明你知道如何不被抓

You know how not to get caught.

我们知道你嘴紧

-We know you can keep your mouth shut.

酬金十七万五仟 交货付钱

-Job pays $175,000, payable on delivery.

如果你高兴 可以拿这些钱去救济穷♥人♥

You can distribute it among the poor, if you like.

我不接受

-Pass.

加上把你的记录销掉

-We also clean up your record.

把通缉令取消

Quash the outstanding warrant for your arrest.

你的朋友克斯莫服刑十二年

Your pal Cosmo got 12 years.

由于没飞到别处去逃避起诉

That was without flight to evade prosecution.

我们都知道他的下场

We all know what happened to him in there.

如果我说不?

If I say no?

别说不

Don't say no.

你坐牢对谁都没有好处

What good would you do anybody in prison?

我不相信 这些年你一直在骗我们

I don't believe this. You lied to us all these years.

-连名字都是假的 -对不起 好不好

-Even lied to us about your name. -Sorry, okay?

真抱歉 但当你被通缉时 决不会告诉任何人

I'm sorry, but when you're wanted by the feds, you don't go telling everybody.

我们不是任何人 马丁 我们是合伙 你该告诉我们

We're not everybody, Martin, we're your partners. You tell us.

好!为什么你要离开情报局?

Fine. Exactly why was it you had to leave the CIA?

每个人都有自己的小密秘

We all have our little secrets, don't we?

听着 你们要做个决定

Look, you guys have a decision to make.

这不是试验

This is not a test.

为不明目标 可能赔上生命

The penetration is live, the target is unaware.

侵入外国情报处会有生命危险 不是我们做的

Sneaking a foreign intelligence service that might kill us is not what we do.

安全系统可能很糟

The probable level of security is very low.

即使能让我不坐牢 你们也不想接这工作

But if you guys don't want to take that chance just to keep me out

好的 我能了解 那就不去做

fine, I understand, don't do it.

毕许 我不能替他们决定

Well, Bish, I can't speak for the other guys,

为了钱我加入 我才不在乎你会不会作牢

but I'm in it for the money.-I don't care if you go to jail.

我也不在乎 算我一份

-Me neither. I'm in.

我们能不能回到 他们可能会杀我们那段

Could we maybe just go back to the "they might kill us" part?

此事冒险大 如果不严重

If I thought that was likely, I wouldn't bring this to you.

我不会提出讨论

But there is a risk.

酬金是十七万五千

It pays $175,000!

我加入

I'm in.

没有我 你们是死尸一具

You guys'll be chalk outlines without me.

好吧 我们该怎么做

All right, what do we need?

开始监视他

We start with a very light surveillance.

三楼 一见到守卫就离开

Level three. First sign of baby-sitters, we back off.

这家伙明天下午在加大演讲

He's giving a lecture tomorrow at U. C.

我会去查查他 好了 有什么问题?

I'm gonna be there and check him out. Okay? Any questions?

没问题 开始吧

Let's do it.

演讲之事你带口哨儿还是我?

For the lecture, you want to take Whistler or do you want me?

都不是 我想带丽莎

No, that's okay, I thought I'd ask Liz.

他是谁?

Who's this?

老朋友

Sort of an old friend.

练习 练习 练习

Practice! Practice, practice!

你不是来重修旧好吧?

-Hi. -We're not getting back together.

我说了吗? 你会说的

-Did I say anything? -You will.

丽莎 这次是公事

I'm here on business, Liz.

毕许 你没有事业 你只有俱乐部 一个童军俱乐部

Bishop, you don't have a business, you have a club. It's a boy's club.

一个小俱乐部会馆 可能还有秘密握手势

You have a clubhouse, you probably have a secret handshake.

丽莎 我需要你的帮忙

Liz, I need your help.

我绝不再回到你的世界去

I will not be dragged back into your world.

我现在与一天才儿童一起 都在三十岁之下

I have a new group of gifted children, and I like the fact they're under 30.

借过

Excuse me.

你认不认识数学家冈特杰那克?

There's a mathematician named Gunter Janek. You know him?

我念过他的书 你可以走了

I've read him. Now go away.

他在三点三十分有个演讲

-He's giving a master lecture at

很好

-How nice for him.

我想之后请你吃饭

-I thought I'd buy you dinner after.

我不与你出去

-I am not going out with you.

傻瓜 这不是约会

This isn't a date, dummy.

这是科学探讨之旅

This is a scientific exploration, a tutorial.

我需要你

I

解释给我听

to explain it to me.

去看书

Read a book.

丽莎 他们到我了

They found me, Liz.

政♥府♥到我了

The government found me.

他们答应 如果替他们完成任务

They offered me a deal. If I take

就销掉我的记录 如此则可恢复本姓

they clear my record, and I can get my name back.

我们不再恢复 男女朋友关系吧

You and I are not getting back together.

嘿 别自作多情

Don't flatter yourself.

三点来接我

Pick me up at 3:00.

遵命

Yes!

数位栏筛选 是当今最好的方法

While the number-field sieve is the best method

但可能有更多不同的方法 而达到更完美的目标

there exists an intriguing possibility for a far more elegant approach.

这个人很棒

This guy's good.

超越有理数 包含单一离子场

Over the rationals, and hence contained in a single cyclotomic field.

依据阿定地图 或许能导至同形性

Using the Artin map, we might

你看见谁了么?

You seeing anybody?

这些地图 可用来组合所有Z的分♥裂♥资料

All division data of Z are made up of all these maps

这不只是大数理论

This isn't just about large-number theory.

它是密♥码♥译解法

It's about cryptography.

你是说密♥码♥

You mean codes?

我指不可破解的密♥码♥

I mean unbreakable codes.

让我们能出

It would be a breakthrough of

更有效的解决方法

and allow us

将是高斯定率的突破

the solution in a dramatically more efficient manner.

你有发现吗?

Are

这是纯理论性的

Such an approach is purely theoretical.

到目前为止 还没有人能

So far, no one has

完成此一创举

to accomplish

还没有!

yet.

数字是这么庞大

The numbers are so

全世界的电脑加起来 都无法解码

all the computers in the world could not break them down.

但或许 只是或许

But maybe,

有个未为人发现的捷径

there's a shortcut.

我打赌他已到了

-I'll bet you anything he's found it.

果真如此你就有麻烦了 我要拿外套

If he has, you're in over your head. I'll get my coat.

数字本身是我们最好的工具

Numbers themselves may be our

能让我们对密♥码♥有更深的认识

may be able to see things in other numbers that we can't.

马丁

Martin.

马丁 见到你太好了

Martin, how wonderful to see you.

嗨!格瑞 你好 这不是很好吗

-Hi, Greg. How are you? -Is it not fabulous?

我居然可以在公共场所 学习你们的科学秘密

Today I can in public come and learn your scientists' new secrets.

他说的没一句我懂

Alas, I did not understand one bit of what he was talking about.

至少我...

At

天啊 真的是她

Goodness, can it be?

喔 是啊

Yeah.

依丽莎白 她非常盼望与你聊天

-Elizabeth! -She's dying to talk to you too, Greg.

抱歉 依丽莎白

Elizabeth.

哈罗 格瑞

-Hello, Greg.

依丽莎白与马丁

-Elizabeth and Martin.

见你们又在一起 我真高兴

My heart leaps like gazelle to see you back together again.

先别高兴 我们没在一起

Tell it to stop leaping. We are not back together.

没有?真可惜

No? What a pity.

等等!我有一个很棒的主意 马丁...

Wait. I have smashing idea. Martin!

星期四晚上启夫在领♥事♥馆♥ 表演弦乐四重奏

Kiev String Quartet plays at the consulate on Thursday night.

你是我的客人

You will be my guests.

真的 格瑞 我真不知要怎样谢你

Really, Greg, I wouldn't know how to repay you.

马丁 既然我们两国成了朋友

Martin, now that our countries are such

你是否可以替我做些事

perhaps you will finally be able to do occasional favor for me?

格瑞 你真不要脸

-Gregor, you are shameless.

星期四晚上见

-See you Thursday night.

什么?

What?

新头衔

New title.

大使随从官

Cultural Attach?

不可置信

Unbelievable!

过去几年对我们来说 是非常困惑的几年

Last few years has been very confusing for people in my line of work.

我相信

I'll bet.

我不在乎什么 新世界秩序

I don't care what anybody says about the new world order.

我不信任他

I don't trust that guy.

谁 格瑞吗?

Who, Greg?

他是无害的

He's harmless.

时间会证明一切

Let the number itself tell us.

我还有事

If you'll

要先离开

I have some work.

你要跟踪他是不?

-You're gonna follow him, aren't you?

别管我 我会叫计程车

It's okay. I'll get a cab.

我能打电♥话♥给你吗?

Can I call you?

小心点

Just be careful.

杰那克走进电梯

Janek just got in the elevator.

上楼 我们准备好了

-Going up. -We will be ready for him.

声音收得到吗? 很清楚 老妈在窗口附近

-How's the audio? -Good. Mother's close.

他居然穿了四条安全带

He's just wearing four safety belts this time.

什么?没绑降落伞吗?

What, no parachute?

好了 他进房♥开灯

All right. Entry and lights on.

-描述一下

-Describe it.

-好像是工作房♥

-Looks like a workroom.

一个长椅上有只焊接 二个线轴 一个放大灯

A bench with a soldering gun, two spools of wire and a magnifying lamp.

他似乎在制♥造♥什么东西

Sounds like he's making somethin'.

再过去是张桌子

Then a desk.

电♥话♥ 台灯 答录机

Telephone, lamp, answering machine.

笔筒 就是没有小黑盒

A jar of pencils, but no little black box.

一定在那里 他在做什么?

It's gotta be there somewhere. What's he doing?

准备登录电脑

He's logging on the computer.

很好

This is good.

等会儿打入密♥码♥时

He's gonna type in his password,

我们就能看得一清二楚

and we're gonna get a clear shot.

晚安 瑞兹考夫博士

Dr. Rhyzkov, good evening.

查查瑞兹考夫是什么身份

Let's get an ID on Dr. Rhyzkov.

这个下午她一直与他在一起

She was with him this afternoon.

她想告诉他什么事

She was trying to tell him something

而使他...

and it was

噢 冈特

Oh, Gunter.

让我们重温墨西哥那一幕

Let's do what we did in Mexico City.

我不知道这么做 在墨西哥是合法的

I didn't know you could do that in Mexico City.

-毕许先生 请让我看一下

-Mr. Bishop, mind if I take a look?

-卡尔

-Carl.

成熟点

Grow up.

让我看

-Let me see. -Oh, Gunter.

依莲娜 别乱来

Elena, really!

我要工作

I must finish my work.

好了!他继续登录电脑

Okay, back to work.

不行 这样好 马上可以拿到密♥码♥了

Nope, here we go. Now we're gonna get our password.

我留话在留言中心 但你没回话

I leave message here on service, but you do not call.

对不起

I'm sorry, really.

走开 她挡住了

Get out of the way. She's in the way.

真倒霉

-I don't believe this.

抱歉

-I'm sorry.

我有许多工作要做

It's just, I have this work.

宝贝 让我给你一些工作去作

I give you something to work, baby.

好吧 只能一会儿

Okay. Just for a little while.

喔 冈特

Oh, Gunter.

-怎么样了

-What's goin' on?

-没什么

-Nothing.

依莲娜 真的!

Elena, really!

我一定要做完我的工作

I must finish my work.

我留话在留言中心 但你没回话

I leave message here on service, but you do not call.

也许有一两个镜头没被她挡住

Maybe there's a frame where she doesn't block it.

让我好好清一下

I'll blow it up.

各位 瑞兹考夫是谁?

-Gentlemen. -Who's Rhyzkov?

她从捷克来探望教授

Dr. Elena Rhyzkov, visiting professor

天体物理学的资深研究员

senior research fellow in astrophysics.

成功了

-Bingo.

斯太克天文学 不知它是什么

-Setec Astronomy, whatever that is.

我留话在留言中心 但你没回话

I leave message here on service, but you do not call.

就是这

-There.

抱歉

-I'm sorry.

-"W" "G" -看来像H

-"W", "G"... -Looks like the "H".

-你怎么看出是H -因为它在L旁边

-Where do you get "H"? -Next to the "L".

-再来一次 -L的旁边不是H

-Come on. Do it again. -"H" isn't next to the "L".

我留话在留言中心 但你没回话

I leave message here on service, but you do not call.

好 绝对是W G

Okay, that's definitely "W", "G".

绝不是 那是V

Definitely not. No, that's a "V".

她挡住了

She's in the way.

各位大哥 那黑盒子就在他桌上

Fellas, Janek's little black box is on

在笔筒与台灯之间

between the pencil jar and the lamp.

口哨儿 我不想提醒你 但你是个瞎子

Whistler, I hate to tell you this, but you're blind.

把带子再放一次

Play the tape back again.

-但你看不见

-But you can't see anything.

-不要看 用听的

-Don't look. Listen.

再放一遍

Play it back.

我留话在留言中心 但你没...

I leave message here on service, but you

他既然有留言中心

He's got a service.

为何还要答录机

What's he need an answering machine for?

这就是我们要的小黑盒

There's our little black box.

好了 老板

Okay, boss.

这是隐藏式麦克风 是美国太空总署在假造

This LTX-71 concealable mike is part of the same system that

登陆月球时所用的

when they faked the Apollo moon landings.

实际上太空人是在加州 圣伯那多太空基地的隔音间

The astronauts broadcast around the world from

向全世界广播登陆月球的

at Norton Air Force Base, San Bernardino, California.

即然他们都能成功 我们绝不成问题

So it worked for them. It shouldn't give us too many problems.

谢谢

Thanks.

有递送吗?

-You didn't have a delivery?

我应有发♥票♥

-I should have the invoice.

没有递送 在递送表上没有记录

No delivery is scheduled. They didn't have anything on record.

我太太有没有送蛋糕来?

Did my wife drop a cake off for me?

没有蛋糕 二楼玛姬的宴会

-There's no cake here. -Party for Marge on the second floor.

她该把蛋糕留在这儿

-She was supposed to drop a cake off.

我不清楚

-I don't know about it.

他来了 迟到大王

There she is, late as usual.

上面写的我要递交三十六盒 液体通管剂到这个地址

It states here that I am to deliver 36 boxes of Liquid Drano to this address.

不管你怎么说 单子上没有你

I don't care what that says. You're not on the list,

就不能进去

you can't get in.

我会丢掉我的工作 那不是我的问题 现在应该解决

-I might lose my job. -That's not my problem. Now beat it.

我没法拿到卡片 帮我按一下门钮

I can't reach my card. Could you buzz this?

按一下 我没法拿到卡片 等一下

-Just buzz it. I can't reach my card. -Wait one minute.

二楼的宴会眼看要迟到 按一下门钮

We're late for a party on the second floor. Push the goddamned buzzer.

谢谢

Thanks.

有谁记得如何开电子锁?

Anybody remember how to defeat an electronic keypad?

别开玩笑 马丁 不可能开得开

Don't even joke about that. Those things are impossible.

你认为我在开完笑 看来它们才装上去

Think I'm joking? Looks like they just put it in.

啊 老天

Oh, boy.

这可能有帮助 一个参加 沙漠风暴的老友送我的

This might help. An old buddy of mine who was in Desert Storm sent it to me.

不过他是替对方工作的

'Course, he was on the other side.

想想看 克斯 一定有办法

Come on. There's got to be a way around these things.

好的 好的

All right, all right.

这招也许行

This might work.

是吗?

Yeah. Yeah.

是的

Right.

好吧 试一试

Okay. I'll give it a shot.

真管用

It worked.

拿到了

Got it.

冈特...

-Gunter? You'

喔 糟了! 你在这儿!很高兴见到你

-God, no. Here you go. Nice to see you.

那是哪个鬼?

-Who the hell is that?

准备作战

-Battle stations.

继续监听 拿着麦克风

Monitor the audio. Grab the mike.

Okay.

我现在把手拿开 别叫

I'm gonna remove my hand now. Please, don't scream.

我保证一切如常

I promise, nothing will happen to you.

好吗?

Okay?

你是谁?

Who are you?

他是私♥家♥侦♥探♥

-He's a PI.

你是私♥家♥侦♥探♥

-You're a private investigator.

我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥

-I'm a private investigator.

但是 这为什么

-But why?

谁雇你

Who hired you?

谁雇你

-Who hired you?

杰那克太太

-Mrs. Janek.

根本没有杰那克太太

There is not Mrs. Janek.

是吗?

Yeah?

你真难倒我们了

You got us stumped.

喔 是吗?

Oh, yeah?

你想墨西哥 爱之旅是谁付的钱?

Who do you think paid for your little love jaunt to Mexico City?

聪明的回答

That was good.

威玛 威玛杰那克

Velma Janek.

她住在蒙特娄 拥有许多房♥地♥产♥

She lives in Montreal where she handles her family's real

有农场银行 购物中心

vast real estate holdings: Farms, banks, shopping malls.

两个购物中心

Two shopping malls.

她支持冈特 但怀疑他出轨所以才雇我

She supports Gunter but figured he was cheating. That's why she hired me.

混♥蛋♥大骗子

Bastard liar!

我要杀了他 不 不 不

-I'll kill him! -No, no, no!

千万不要 瑞兹考夫博士 镇静一下

No, don't. Get a hold of yourself, Dr. Rhyzkov.

镇静下来

Get a hold of yourself.

你不能告诉他你知道

You gotta not tell him you know.

我们不在这儿 也没谈过话 你不认识我

We weren't here. We didn't talk. You don't know me.

你也不知道他妻子的事

You don't know anything about a wife.

给我一个好理由来说服我

You just give me one good reason why.

好!让我来告诉你

I'll give you a reason.

给你一个好理由

Give you a really good reason.

她就希望你这么做

It's just what she'd want you to do.

她就希望你这么做

It's just what she'd want you to do.

她就希望你这么做

It's just what she'd want you to do.

我不懂

I don't understand.

是的 有时我对自己也不大了解

Yeah, sometimes I don't understand myself.

好吧 我可能 因此而被吊销执照

Look, I might lose my license

我的雇主是一个 心胸狭窄的女人

but my client is a vindictive, bitter woman.

她不与他发生夫妻关系 现在更要毁了他

She's been withholding marital favors for years and now she's out to ruin him.

她利用你来达到她的目的

And she's using you to get to her.

她利用我去接近你

And she's using me to get to you.

你知道这很复杂 你难到看不出来

I know that's confusing, but don't you see what's happening here?

我们 你和我 是这丑陋游戏中的牺牲者

You and me, we're pawns in this ugly little game.

如果你爱他

-If you

如果你爱他

-If you

如果你爱他

If you

如果你真的爱他

if you really

一定要继续爱他

then just keep on loving him.

千万不要让他知道 你知道他不愿你知道的事

Never let him know that you know what he thinks you don't know that you know.

你懂吗

You know?

任何时间他要性♥交♥ 就给他

And give him head whenever he wants.

随时给他...帮助

Give him help.

成为他悲惨寂寞生命中的灯塔

Be a beacon in his sad and lonely life.

你能为冈特做这些吗?

Can you do that for Gunter?

能 能 我能 很好

-Yes, yes, I can. I can. -Okay, good.

快出去

Now get outta here.

与他性♥交♥

Give him head?

成为灯塔

Be a beacon?

关键会议是在 一九五八年七月一日

The key meeting took place July 1, 1958.

当飞机载着外星人到白宫

The Air Force brought this space visitor to the

与总统艾森豪见面时

for an interview with Eisenhower.

艾克说 我们愿以所有牛唇 与你交换科技

Ike said, "Give us technology, we'll give you all the cow lips you want."

别听他的 他有精神病

Don't listen to this man. He's certifiable.

你先生知道如何残害牛类

Your husband knows about cattle mutilations.

他是前情报员 他知道政♥府♥压抑此事多年

He's ex-CIA. He knows the government's been suppressing for years.

知道了

Understood, understood.

有件事我搞不懂

One thing I don't quite get,

你与克斯莫为何要冒险 而且专冒大险

was you and Cosmo, you were taking all these

为什么?

what for?

我们年轻

We were young.

加上越南战争

And there was a war on.

而且这样容易搭上女孩

-It was a good way to meet girls.

不坏

-I'll bet.

你怎没被抓到?

How come you didn't get caught?

我去买♥♥披萨饼

I went out for pizza.

然后去加拿大

Then I went to Canada.

我很幸运 他则不然

I was lucky. He wasn't.

...他原谅你了吗?

Did he ever forgive you?

希望如此

I hope so.

他死在狱中

He died in prison.

你们打算怎么花这笔钱?

So, what are you guys gonna do with your share of the money?

唐?

Don?

我们从没一起去过欧洲

We have never been to Europe together.

我们想到那儿

And we are going.

-穆德里 里斯本...

-Madrid, Lisbon.

-雅典及苏格兰

-Athens and Scotland.

还有大溪地

-And Tahiti.

是的

-Yes, yes.

老妈 你呢?

-Mother?

你们都知道

-Well,

我一直没有一部 拉风又舒适的车

I've never actually had a really cool car that I could fit comfortably into.

所以要买♥♥一部高级活动房♥屋车

So I think I'm gonna buy me

有厨房♥ 水床 大厨房♥

with a big kitchen, water bed. Big kitchen.

卡尔 你呢?

Carl?

我要与一个美丽女郎

I'd like to have a

一见钟情 互订终生

with a beautiful woman, who melts from the very first time our eyes meet.

卡尔 那些钱恐怕不够

We're not getting paid that much, Carl.

像丽莎这样的女郎

Well, you know, someone like Liz.

那更不够

You're definitely not getting paid that much.

口哨儿?

Whistler?

世界和平 及人类趋向幸福

Peace on earth, goodwill toward men.

太棒了

Right on.

女人也包括在内

And women.

赞成 听着 听着

-All right. -Hear, hear!

犹豫不是一个字 它是

-That's not a word, "scrunchy". -Yes, it is.

犹豫不是字 它是字

-Scrunchy is not a word. -Scrunchy is a word.

何时开始它是字 你知道你脸像什么?

-Since when? -Know what happens to your face?

拜托 那不是字 你的脸现在就是犹豫

-It's not a word. -Right now your face is scrunchy.

好了 就把它当字吧

All right. We gotta take it as a word.

- -I didn't invent the word.

-好吧 -又不是我说的

卡尔 什么事?

-Carl? -Yes?

盒子上写些什么?

What does it say where this is?

等一下

Hold on a second here.

系统接出

"System out."

老兄们

别再研究那盒子

I really think you should leave that thing alone.

我知道 我想再看看 别担心

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to see something. Don't worry, Don.

斯太克怎么拼?

-How are they spelling Setec?

SETEC斯太克

-S-E-T-E-C. Setec.

特别大气层外?

Special extraterrestrial?

俗人计算器?

Earthling counter.

对吗? 二四五

Is that right? Two, four, five.

她开始往前走 一只公牛转过身来

And she begins to go, and this one bull

瞪着我看

and looks at me like right dead in my eye.

斯太克

-Setec.

什么?

-What?

斯太克天文学

Setec Astronomy.

我就喜欢男人对我说这句话

I just love it when a man says that to me.

斯太克没有意义

Setec doesn't mean anything.

对不起

Excuse me.

斯太克天文学

Setec Astronomy

卡尔

给我一些电线 还有那个输入输出界面版

can you get me some cable and that l/O interface, please?

"蒙特尔海岸"

蒙特尔海岸

"Monterey's coast."

你们对蒙特尔海岸 有什么印象?

Does "Monterey's coast" mean anything to you guys?

没有 没有

-No. -No.

来帮我一下

Here, help me with this.

卡尔 跑个分♥析♥报告来

Carl, get the diagnostics.

我的苏格拉底笔记如何?

How about "my Socrates note"?

不对

No.

"虱子是老鼠精♥液♥"

不... 不 不

-No, I -No. No.

"盲人终端机"

我读好了 下一个

Got it. Move to another one.

"太..."

给我下一个

Give me another one.

停在这儿

Stay in that quadrant.

"多..."

差不多 试另外一部份

It's kind of the same thing. Try another quadrant.

老妈 那是什么? 回去

Mother, what was that? Go back one.

All right.

我的妈啊!

Holy cow.

这是什么?

What the hell is this?

太多密秘!

"Too many secrets."

毕许 快来这儿

Bish, I think you better come over here.

卡尔 记事簿在你那吗?

-Carl, got your black book?

是的

-Yes.

给我一个不能用终端机 进入的号♥码

Give me the number for something impossible to access.

好的 这个如何?

Okay. What about this?

维吉尼亚克贝的 联邦预备转移站

Federal Reserve Transfer Node, Culpepper, Virginia.

作梦 祝你好运

-Yeah, sure. Good luck.

每天经手九亿

-900 billion a day go through there.

那正好 打进去

That'll do. Punch it in.

好的

Okay.

我们没法进入

We won't get in.

它已密♥码♥化了

It's encrypted.

See

快看

老妈 回到上个接触点

Mother, that last contact.

孩子们 注意看!

Look at this, boys.

有兴趣关闭联邦预备局吗

Anybody want to shut down the Federal Reserve?

别乱搞 等等 克斯

-Don't screw around with that thing! -Wait.

卡尔 还有什么号♥码?

-Carl, what else you got?

国家电网?

-National power grid?

好的

Okay.

你们看

Here we come.

嘿 老妈

Hey, Mother.

正在探查

Probing.

不可思议

Unbelievable.

有人想瘫痪新英格兰吗?

Anybody want to black out New England?

卡尔 还有什么?

Carl, what else?

航♥空♥交通控制站

Air traffic control system.

好 老妈

Okay, Mother.

哦 我的天

Oh, my God.

这怎么可能

How is this possible?

密♥码♥系统是以数学为基础 非常复杂

Cryptography systems are based on

一定要有钥匙 才能解码

so complex they cannot be solved without a key.

杰那克发现了不用钥匙 就能解决的方法

Janek figured out a way to solve those problems without

并把它写入晶片上

and he hard-wired it into that chip.

关掉它

-Turn it off.

要不要使民航机迫降?

-Want to crash some passenger jets?

我叫你们关掉它

-I said turn it off.

关掉它

Turn it off.

它是解码器

So it's a code-breaker.

No,

它是当今最好的解码器

it's the code-breaker.

没有密秘

No more secrets.

甜心 你与玛丽莎 把东西拿好

Honey, you and Melissa get your things.

-Night-night. -Good night.

晚安 晚安

何时交货?

What time is the hand-off?

早上九点

9:00 a. M.

从现在起我们要 加强一些安全措施

Well, between now and then, we are going to institute some security around here.

是我离开的时候了

This is where I get off.

很高兴再见面 我走了

Nice to see you again. I'm out of here.

丽莎 别介意

Don't take this personally,

但你是唯一知道马丁密秘 而可能泄密的人

but you were the only one who knew Martin's secret.

谁说句话

Somebody talked.

轻松一下 我们全都留此过夜

So make yourself comfortable. We're all staying right here tonight.

No.

我要拿皮包离开这儿

I'm getting my bag, and I'm leaving.

你这叫放松

So relax, Crease.

直到把盒子交出去 我才能放松

I'll relax when we get that damn thing out of here.

在此之前你留下来

Until then, you stay.

干嘛?

What?

全世界每个政♥府♥为得到它 不惜杀死我们

There isn't a government on this planet that wouldn't kill us all for that thing.

抱歉

-Sorry.

我懂了

-I see.

卡尔 开警铃系统

Carl, would you get the alarm?

老妈 把所有东西都锁上 口哨儿 把插头拔掉

-Mother, lock everything down. -Unplug that thing.

然后关灯 听你的

-Kill the lights. -You bet.

多谢你们对我的信认

Thank you for the trust, fellas.

与你们一起睡 是我天大的荣幸 保重

I really enjoyed sleeping with all you guys. Take care.

丽莎 再见

-Bye, Liz. -You too, Liz.

我希望交货顺利

I hope the hand-off goes well.

不再增加罪名到你头上

I'd hate for you to have something new to run from.

马丁

Martin?

是时候了

Time.

是的

Yeah.

早安 有问题吗?

Morning. Any problems?

没有

-Nope.

要杯卡布其诺吗?

-Want a cappuccino?

不要

No.

"数学家被杀 疑凶是艾森"

支票拿来了吗

Got his check?

嘿 马丁

Hey, Martin!

电♥话♥

-Telephone!

等一下

-Just a minute.

是你妈打来的

It's your mother.

她 喔 她很老 我去去就来

She's old. Excuse me.

快上车 什么?

-Get in the car. -What?

快上车

Get in the car.

我还没拿到钱

I didn't get the money.

现在!

Now!

你怎么搞的 我还没拿到钱

What are you doing? I didn't get the money.

杰那克死了

Janek's dead.

他们杀了他

They killed him.

国安会不杀人的 他们是谁?

The NSA doesn't kill people, Martin. Who are they?

你昨晚说世界上 所有的政♥府♥ 都会为它杀人

You said there isn't a government on earth that wouldn't kill for that thing.

美国不会 他们倒底是谁?

Not ours. Who were those guys?

只有一个方法可查

There's one way to find out.

他们没收了我的家

They took away my home.

帮帮我

Help me out?

政♥府♥没收了我的家

The government took away my home.

上帝

My God.

别说你没办法 我知道你有

Don't tell me you can't do it because I know you can.

我一定要拿到它

And don't tell me you won't do it because I've got to have it.

我需要知道 现在就知道

I need to know, and I need to know now.

嘿 各位 那是联邦大楼

Guys, that federal building's been scheduled for demolition since August.

从八月起就计划拆除 它在农业部的 联邦商业委员会内

Housed the Federal Trade Commission, and Dept. Of Agriculture.

空了一个月

Been vacant for a month.

国安局在旧金山没有办公室

The NSA never had an office in San Francisco.

西部办事处在洛杉矶

Their West Coast operations are out of Los Angeles.

喔 老天 是的 谢谢

Oh, God. Yeah, thanks.

杰那克的奖金来自国安局

Janek's grant is from the NSA.

你怎么会笨得如此离谱

How could you be so goddamn stupid?

两个人跑来说他们是政♥府♥官员 你就相信

Two guys show up, say they're government, and you just buy it.

他们可能曾是政♥府♥官员

They probably

只是 不是美国

just not ours.

大家赶紧收拾 这里不安全

Everybody pack up whatever you can. This place isn't safe.

你要干嘛?

-What are you doing?

我要去参加音乐会

-I'm going to a concert.

保持微笑

Keep smiling.

马丁 你疯了

-Martin, have you lost your mind?

跟我出去

-Excuse yourself.

亲爱的 我离开一下

Darling, would you excuse me for a moment?

格瑞 把杰那克的盒子还我

-Give me back Janek's box, Greg.

马丁 我没有

-Martin, I don't have it.

你一定要相信我

-Now you must believe me.

-No.

你陷害我 我不再相信你

You set me up, Greg. No, I do not believe you.

我们与杰那克事件无关

We had nothing to do with this Janek business.

并不是没试

Not for lack of trying, mind you.

你们的密♥码♥与我们完全不同

Your codes are entirely different from ours.

所以一直无法破解

We never had any luck in breaking them so Lord knows,

天知道我多想要那盒子

I wanted

但我们没拿

but we did not take it.

谁拿的

Then who did?

我将要说的 不能在这栋楼里说

What I will tell you now, I cannot tell you in this building.

你了解吗?

Do you understand?

Come.

马丁

Martin.

你一定要相信我

You must trust me.

是他?

-Him?

不是

-No.

他呢?

-Him?

不是

-No.

是他?

-Him?

不是

-No.

恐怕这书上的资料不够新

I'm afraid these books are not as current as they used to be.

你们仍然监视 我们所有的情报员?

You still keep tabs on all our agents.

只监视可能成为反间谍的人

These are just the ones we thought we could turn.

也就是那些 有性及财务问题的人

You know, sexual problems, financial troubles.

现在我们国家有财务问题

Then we had financial troubles.

就是他 那个老家伙

That's him. The older guy.

一个讨人厌的人 叫巴迪得瑞 也叫巴迪伟伯

A loathsome man named Buddy Devries, a. K. A.

巴迪华来斯

Buddy Wallace.

华来斯就是他

-Wallace. That's him.

在八三年间曾想吸收他

We tried to recruit him in '83.

有酗酒问题 结过两次婚

Drinking problem, married three times.

四年前离开国安局

Left the NSA four years ago.

噢 糟糕

Oh, my.

什么?

What?

什么?

What?

你曾经消失过一次 老友 我建议再来一次

You disappeared once before, my friend. I suggest you do it again.

为什么?他替谁工作

Why? Who's he workin' for?

你们的情报局真叫人头疼

Your FBI is such a pain in the ass.

他替谁工作

Who's he workin' for?

马丁 在这车内我可庇护你

Martin, I can offer you asylum inside this car.

它是领♥事♥馆♥的一部份 你要不要我们的保护

Technically, it's part of the consulate. Do you wish our protection?

华来斯替谁工作

What? Who is Wallace working for?

毕许 我是拜斯托 情报局探员

Mr. Bishop? My name is Special Agent Bestrop, FBI.

请步出车外

Please, step out of the vehicle.

你要不要我们的保护

-Do you wish our protection?

毕许先生

-Mr.

现在就出来

get out of the vehicle now.

你不知道谁可以信认

You won't know who to trust.

毕许先生 请过来 手放在墙上

Mr. Bishop, step over here, please. Hands on the wall, sir.

有子弹吗?

Is this loaded?

有的

Yes.

太多的密秘

Too many secrets.

喔 他妈的

-Oh, shit.

你醒过来了吗?

-What are you doin' up?

痛吗?

Pain?

Yeah.

吃些阿斯匹林

Try aspirin.

克斯莫

Cosmo.

抱歉如果他伤了你

I'm sorry if he hurt you.

华来斯不大喜欢你

I'm afraid Wallace doesn't like you very much.

最好检查一下 他有没有狂犬病

You ought to have that guy checked for rabies.

狂犬病只有温血的动物才得

Rabies occurs only in warm-blooded animals.

无论如何我不能让你 与俄♥国♥人谈话

Anyway, I couldn't have you talking to the Russians.

五年前他们绝不会告诉 调查局他们的发现

Five years ago, yes, we could trust them not to go running to

即使他们说了 调查局也不会相信

or if they did, we could trust the FBI not to believe them.

如今我们不能相信任何人

we can't trust anybody.

到底是怎么回事?

What the hell's goin' on here?

克斯莫 发生了什么事?

Cosmo, what happened?

马堤 世界在改变 即使没有我们的帮助

The world changed on us, Marty, and without our help.

发生了什么事?

What happened?

当我在狱中

There I was

因为帮一位很好的老先生 打了一通免费电♥话♥

and one day I help some nice older gentlemen make some free phone calls.

结果他是黑社会一员

They turn out to be, let us say, good family men.

有组织的帮派?

-Organized crime?

别开玩笑了

-Don't kid yourself.

没那么有组织

It's not that organized.

总之他们安排我

Anyway, they arranged

提早出狱

to get an early release from my

同时开始为他工作

and I began to perform a variety of services.

我先重组他们的财务系统

For starters, I reorganized their entire financial operation:

预算 薪资 等等

Budgets, payroll, money laundering, you name it.

整个组织由一个 密♥码♥系统保护着

The whole network is protected by a very powerful

政♥府♥才无法读资料

so the government can't read it.

如果政♥府♥拿到杰那克的盒子

But if the feds get Janek'

我们就完了 所以一定要到它

Disaster. Therefore, we must have it.

好保护组织

-To protect the organization.

是的

-Yes.

我不相信你

No, I don't buy it.

我了解你的个性

I know you.

太高兴见到你

God, it's good to see you.

还记得我们本要改变世界

We were going to change the world, Marty, remember?

你后来做了没? 恐怕没有

Did you ever get around to actually doing it? No, I guess not.

不过我倒能

-Well, I think I can.

真的吗?

-Really?

是的

Yes.

马提 这个国家 倒底出了什么毛病

What's wrong with this country, Marty?

金钱 这是你教我的

Money. You taught me that.

邪恶事的预算 永远申请得下来

Evil defense contractors had it,

而高尚的目标永无预算

noble causes did not.

政♥治♥家无♥耻♥的像牛一样 被买♥♥卖♥♥着 问题加倍于前

Politicians are bought and sold like so much chattel. Our problems multiply.

污染 犯罪 疾病 饥饿 绝望

Pollution, crime, drugs, poverty, disease, hunger, despair.

我们为它们花大笔的钱

We throw gobs of money at them.

而问题比以前更严重 何以如此?

The problems always get worse. Why is that?

金钱这最具实力的东西永远

Money's most powerful ability is to allow

让坏人拿好人的钱继续作坏事

bad people to do at the expense of those who don't have it.

我同意 你为谁工作?

-I agree. -Who did you say you were working for?

这只是我白天的工作

-That's just my day job.

在狱中我学会一件事

While in prison, I learned everything in this world,

世上所有的东西包括金钱

并不基于事实真♥相♥

operates not

而是基于人们所制♥造♥的假相

-But the perception of reality.

假设 人们认为银行情况不稳

People think a bank might be financially shaky.

结果 大家开始提钱

-Consequence: -People start to withdraw their money.

产生 成为真的不稳

-Result: Soon, it is financially shaky.

结论 你可以使银行倒闭

-Conclusion: You can make banks fail.

我真做过这种事 你也许在报上见过

I've already done that. Maybe you've read about a few?

要大处着眼

Think bigger.

股票市场?

-Stock market? -Yes.

金融市场?期货市场?

-Currency market? Commodities market? -Yes.

小国家?

Small countries?

甚至毁掉整个金融系统

I might even be able to crash the whole damn system.

想想看 马堤 毁掉全部所有权记录

Destroy all records of ownership. Think of it, Marty.

没有穷♥人♥ 没有富人 大家都一样

No more rich people, no more poor people, everybody's the same.

这不就是我们一直希望的吗?

Isn't that what we said we always wanted?

克斯 你没发疯吧?

Cos, you haven't gone crazy on me, have you?

除了我还有谁能改变世界?

Who else is going to change the world, Marty?

绿和平组织?

Greenpeace?

你疯了

You are crazy.

明天他们从杀苏俄领事的上

Tomorrow they'll retrieve

出你的指纹

from the gun that killed a Russian consular officer.

第二天调查局用电脑核对

The following day, those prints will be run through an

然后一个名字出现

and they will come up with a name.

马丁布里斯

我的旧时老友 他保证我不会出问题

my old and good friend, who promised me we would not get

然而他失败了

and who, I might add, didn't.

然后他们在华盛顿 查电脑资料库

Then they'll check this database in Washington, D. C...

现在我已能进入这个系统 倒要谢谢你

which I'm now able to access, thanks to you.

当然没人知道 马丁布里斯是谁

Of course, no one knows where Martin Brice is, do they?

但如果电脑显示

But what if

别名 马丁毕许

一个别名?

an alias?

不要 不要这么做 克斯

Don't. Don't do it, Cos.

你觉得痛苦

Pain?

到监狱试试看

Try prison.

"输入"

"资料更新"

再见

Ciao.

噢 不要 别再打头

-Oh, no, not the head.

别紧张

-Just relax.

马堤 不再有秘密

No more secrets, Marty.

今晚的经历太恐怖

-I've had a bad night.

是吗?

-Really?

你看起来不错嘛

-You look terrific.

你看来糟透了

-You look awful.

想想看我所受的 当然糟透了

I should think so, considering what I've been through.

怎么回事?

-What happened?

你告诉我怎么回事

-You tell me.

头被打了两次 又从高速进行的车中被丢出来

You got hit over the head twice and got thrown out of a speeding car.

来 让我来

Here, let me do this.

我很抱歉

I'm sorry.

别在意 我了...

It's okay. L...

我真的很抱歉

I'm sorry.

报纸上说 瑞格被杀了!

The paper said that Greg was killed.

我打电♥话♥给你 有个人接电♥话♥

I called your number, and someone else answered.

声音陌生

I didn't recognize the voice.

丽莎 我一个人应付不了

I can't do this alone, Liz.

我帮你

I'm here.

我们得见面

We have to meet.

调查局说大使车上的指纹

The FBI says the fingerprints found in the

与政♥府♥研究员 办公桌上的指纹一样

match those taken from the office of a

而此人于这礼拜较早时 被谋杀于波洛阿度

found murdered earlier this week in Palo Alto.

在湾区广播电台 接获一通匿名电♥话♥后

The connection was made after a Bay Area radio

即将这两起谋杀 串联起来

an anonymous tip linking the two killings.

我打赌 匿名者一定是那狗养的

I'll bet it was anonymous! The son of a bitch.

好了 我们该打电♥话♥ 给有关单位

All right, it's time we call the authorities.

现在我们不但牵涉到间谍组织 甚至牵扯到谋杀

Great. Now that we're accessories to espionage and murder.

趁我们能与他们 谈条件时与他们妥协

All the more reason to turn ourselves in now while we can still cut a deal.

谈什么条件 我们什么都没有 判我们坐二十年电椅

With what? We got bupkus! They'll give us 20 years in the electric chair.

你认为我喜欢这个主意? 我有家 没有选择

You think I like it? I've got a family! We have no other choice.

我们有

Yes, we do.

打电♥话♥给他们 但以我们的方式与他们交涉

We make the call, but we make it our way.

把货卸下来

Unload the van.

扩频器放在那?

We got these band wideners here, Whis. Where do you want 'em?

谢谢 这公♥寓♥很棒

Thanks. Nice apartment.

这通电♥话♥将利用 两个人造卫星

I'll bounce this call through nine

经过世界九个 不同接收站来传送

around the world and off two satellites.

将是最难追踪的一次

It'll be the hardest trace they've ever heard.

这个能探测对方 是否说真话

This'll measure stress in the voice on the other end.

虽然没有测谎器那么准 也足够用了

Not as accurate as a polygraph, but it'll do.

难以置信

-Unbelievable.

开始吧

-Let's do it.

马利兰州福特米得基地 午安

Fort Meade, Maryland. Good afternoon.

试行动指挥部

Try Director of Ops.

接国安局行动指挥部

National Security Agency, Director of Operations, please.

分机号♥码

-What extension, please?

对不起 我忘了

-I'm sorry. I forget the number.

请接行动指挥部 这非常重要

Could I have Director of Operations? It's very important.

分机号♥码

What extension, please?

试研发部

Try Research.

接研发部 这是紧急状况

Gimme Research. It's an emergency.

给我分机号♥码或人名

I need an extension or a name.

斯太克天文学

Setec Astronomy.

等一下

One moment, please.

他们开始追踪

They've started the trace.

哪一位?

Who is this, please?

我打电♥话♥由我问问题 你是谁?

It's my dime. I'll ask the questions. Who are you?

我叫艾伯特先生

-Let's say my name is Mr. Abbott.

是真的

-True.

他们已突破第二道关口

-They made the second leg.

艾伯特先生

-Mr.

你对斯太克天文学有兴趣吗?

are you interested in Setec Astronomy?

我对所有天文学都有兴趣

I'm interested in all kinds of astronomy.

很聪明 他们已追踪到东京的人造卫星

-Cute. -They've got the satellite in Tokyo.

这些人很厉害

These guys are good.

我要知道 你是否能做决定?

I need to know if you're someone who can make a deal.

继续讲

-Go on.

你能做决定吗?

-Can you deal?

我能

-Yes.

是真的

-True.

他们已横贯大♥陆♥ 你只剩下二十秒

They're across Transcom. You've got about 20 seconds, Bish.

如果我能与你见面 你能保证我的安全

If I come in, can you guarantee my safety?

你有东西吗?

Do you have the item?

没有

-No.

十五秒

-Fifteen seconds.

你能保证我的安全吗?

-Can you guarantee my safety?

东西在哪?

-Where is the item?

你能保证我的安全吗?

-Can you guarantee my safety?

五秒

-Five seconds.

我可以保证

-Yes, I can guarantee your safety.

毕许 他骗人

-Bish, he's lying.

挂掉 他们快追到了

-Hang up. They've almost got us.

他骗人

-He's lying!

挂掉 毕许 挂掉

-Hang up, Bish! Hang up! -He's lying! He's lying!

一定有方法 与他们达成协议

There's gotta be a way to cut a deal.

太晚了

Too late.

如果有盒子 没问题 没盒子 别提了

If we had the box, yes. Without it, no.

去把它回来

So let's get this friggin' thing.

我不知道它在哪

-I don't know where it is.

听起来像什么?

-What did it sound like?

不知道他们把你带到哪儿吗?

-No idea where they took you?

不知道

-No.

他们把我丢进行李箱 绕著圈子开

They threw me in a trunk, drove around in circles.

可能百里之外 上天下地 别谈了

It could be 100 miles away, underground, in a sky-rise. Forget it.

毕许 听起来像什么?

-Bish, what did it sound like?

什么意思?

-What?

当你在行李箱时 路的声音像什么?

The road. When you were in the trunk, what did the road sound like?

我不...高速公路 普通高速公路

Well, I Highway. A regular highway.

有没有经过控速水泥条 或碎石?

Did you go over any speed bumps? Gravel?

桥呢?

How about a bridge?

有过桥

-Bridge, yeah.

湾区有四处桥

-Four bridges in the Bay Area.

金门桥昨晚有雾吗?

Was the Golden Gate fogged in last night?

-Yes.

你有没有听到雾号♥?

-Did you hear a foghorn?

没有

No.

划掉金门桥

-Scratch the Golden Gate. -

只剩三处

That leaves three.

听起来像什么? 有没有过隧♥道♥?

What did it sound like? Did you go through a tunnel?

我没...没有

I' No.

划掉海湾桥

Scratch the Bay.

只剩两处 圣马帝及唐巴顿

That leaves two. San Mateo and Dunbarton.

听起来像什么?

What did it sound like?

低一点

Lower.

再低一点

Lower.

有规律的声音

There was a recurring sound.

像水泥板的衔接处

Like seams in the concrete.

但距离远些

But further apart.

对了

Yeah.

还有什么?

-Now what?


本文发布于:2024-09-22 07:21:47,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/fanyi/47111.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:没有   知道   可能   不会   问题
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议