《阿拉丁(2019)》电影完整中英文对照剧本


2023年12月29日发(作者:练字)

看那边

Look! Over there!

他们的船真大

Their ship is so big.

我们的船要是也那么棒就好了

Wish ours was that fancy.

我会超开心的

I'd be so happy if ours was that fancy.

-因为那样... -为什么

- ' - Why is that?

因为它更好看吗

Because it looks better?

这艘船带我们安然度过许多风暴

This boat has seen us through many a storm.

别看它其貌不扬

It may not look like much,

但它有着那艘船永远都不会有的东西

but it has something theirs never will.

是什么呢 烂木头和老鼠吗

What? Wood rot and rats?

孩子们有学到些什么吗 亲爱的

Are the children learning something, dear?

现在还不好说

It is unclear.

行了

All right,

坐下 孩子们

sit, children.

我想是时候给你们讲讲

I think it's time that I told you

阿♥拉♥丁 公主和神灯的故事了

of Aladdin, the princess, and the lamp.

一盏灯有什么特别的

What's so special about a lamp?

这可是盏神灯

This is a magic lamp.

也许你可以唱出来

Maybe if you sing.

你把故事唱出来 效果会更好

It's better when you sing.

不不 不唱 今天我很累了

No, no. No singing. It's been a long day.

试想遥远他方

Imagine a land, it's a faraway place

那里驼商游荡

Where the caravan camels roam

你遨游于语言文化万方

Where you wander among ev'ry culture and tongue

虽说喧扰 到底仍是家乡

It's chaotic but hey, it's home

当风自东来

When the wind's from the east

日升西方

And the sun's from the west

杯中之沙总有正确之想

And the sand in the glass is right

下来停驻 跳上魔毯起飞

Come on down, stop on by, hop a carpet and fly

去又一个阿♥拉♥伯之夜徜徉

To another Arabian night

阿♥拉♥丁

当你蜿蜒于街道小巷

As you wind through the streets

穿梭于传说中的市井瓦廊

And the fabled bazaars

货摊上堆满豆蔻多样

With the cardamom-cluttered stalls

可闻香料芬芳 可为锦缎披肩

You can smell e'vry spice, while you haggle the price

好好砍价算账

Of the silks and the satin shawls

当你穿行迷宫 耳畔乐声清亮

The music that plays as you move through a maze

醉于快乐无他想

In the haze of your pure delight

置身舞步蹁跹 恍惚失了方向

You are caught in a dance, you are lost in the trance

在又一个阿♥拉♥伯之夜

Of another Arabian night

阿♥拉♥伯之夜

Arabian nights

正如阿♥拉♥伯之晌

Like Arabian days

总是热情似火 肆意张扬

More often than not are hotter than hot

其乐无穷享

In a lot of good ways

阿♥拉♥伯之夜

Arabian nights

正如阿♥拉♥伯之梦

Like Arabian dreams

这片充满魔法与沙的神奇地方

This mystical land of magic and sand

绝对超乎你的想象

Is more than it seems

有条道路

There's a road

带你去往

That may lead you

贪婪或善良

To good or to greed

只看你祈愿之力指向何方

Through the power your wishing commands

让黑暗渐降 寻未知宝藏

Let the darkness unfold or find fortunes untold

你的命运握于自己之掌

Well, your destiny lies in your hands

只有一人能进入此地

Only one may enter here.

一个价值深藏内心的人

One whose worth lies far within.

未经雕琢的璞玉

The diamond in the rough.

阿♥拉♥伯之夜

Arabian nights

正如阿♥拉♥伯之晌

Like Arabian days

帷幕渐拉开

They seem to excite take off and take flight

精彩纷呈上

To shock and amaze

去那块未经雕琢的璞玉

Seek thee out the diamond in the rough.

阿♥拉♥伯之夜

Arabian nights

笼于阿♥拉♥伯之月

'Neath Arabian moons

愚者猝不及防

A fool off his guard

会摔得遍体鳞伤

Could fall and fall hard

在那茫茫沙丘上

Out there on the dunes

你的猴子叫什么名字

What's your monkey's name?

阿布

Abu.

真是只可爱的猴子

He's a lovely monkey.

你的项链也很不错

That's a lovely necklace.

他来自哪里

So, where does Abu come from?

他...

He, uh...

我觉得这是我的东西

I think this belongs to me.

日安 小们

Good day, ladies.

好吧

Okay.

阿布

Abu.

成果如何 阿布

How'd we do, Abu?

好小猴

Good monkey.

给我站住 阿♥拉♥丁

Stop right there, Aladdin.

不管你今天偷了什么 我都不想要

Whatever it is you stole today, I don't want it.

慢着 我可什么都没偷

Whoa, whoa. I didn't steal anything.

这是个价值连城的传家宝

It's a family heirloom that's worth a lot.

一包枣子换这东西 不能再多了

I'll give you a bag of dates for it, nothing more.

祖拉 你我都清楚这东西至少值三包枣子

Zulla, we both know it's worth at least three bags.

拿上那包枣子 滚出去

Take the bag of dates and get out!

快走

Go!

发发善心

Please.

闪开点 街头鼠辈

Move it, you street rat.

给你 阿布

Here you go, Abu.

瞧一瞧看一看

Come here!

新鲜活鱼 我们抓 你们买♥♥

Fresh fish! We catch them, you buy them!

你得尝尝这个

Try this, please. Please.

糖枣和开心果

Sugar dates and pistachios!

你好

Hello.

你们饿吗 给 拿些饼吃

Are you hungry? Here, take some bread.

你偷我兄弟的东西

You steal from my brother.

偷 不 我...

Stealing? No, I...

付钱 或者把手镯给我

You pay, or I take bracelet.

先生 我没有钱

Sir, I don't have any money.

放开我

Let go of me!

-不 -悠着点 贾马尔

- No. - Whoa! Take it easy, Jamal.

卡利勒没看着摊子

Kalil walks away from

这女人 这女人就偷了饼

and this one, this one, she steals the bread.

那两个孩子很饿

Those children were hungry!

-我... -行 让我跟她谈谈

- I... - Okay, give me a minute.

你这街头鼠辈少管闲事

You keep your little street rat nose out of it! Huh?

你身上有钱吗

Do you have any money?

没有

No.

好 相信我

Okay, trust me.

-给你 -等等

- Here you go. - Wait!

你不就想要这个吗

This is what you wanted, right?

是啊 多谢

Yeah. Thank you.

行了 吃个苹果 抱歉给你添麻烦了

Okay, and an apple. For your troubles.

-真好 -那是我...

- Nice! - That

不拿回手镯我是不会走的

I'm not leaving without my bracelet!

你是说这个手镯吗

You mean this bracelet?

走吧

Come on.

阿♥拉♥丁 阿♥拉♥丁和小偷

Aladdin! Thief with Aladdin!

-我们惹上麻烦了吗 -除非你被抓住

- Are we in trouble? - Only if you get caught.

-阿♥拉♥丁 -沿着那条巷子走

- Aladdin! - Down that alley.

小猴认识路

Monkey knows the way.

-守卫 守卫 -阿布

- Guards! Guards! - Abu.

你会没事的

You'll be fine.

他们偷了我的东西

They stole from me!

-就在那儿 阿♥拉♥丁 -你站住

- Over there! Aladdin! - Hey, you!

你在这个吗 贾马尔

You looking for this, Jamal?

阿♥拉♥丁 你这街头鼠辈

Aladdin, you street rat!

一跃命得保

Gotta keep one jump ahead of the bread line

一晃躲

One swing ahead of the sword

我偷我所无钱买♥♥

I steal only what I can't afford

便是天下大小

And that's ev'rything

一跃守卫抓不到

One jump ahead of the lawmen

此言可非说笑

That's all and that's no joke

他们都没领会到 我家徒有四壁高

These guys don't appreciate I'm broke

社会败类 街头鼠辈

Riffraff! Street rat!

-地痞流氓 -尝尝这个

- Scoundrel! - Take that!

换一招试试

Try a dif'rent tack, guys

-把他开膛破肚 -各位从后包抄

- Rip him open! - 'Round the back, guys

面对现实我知道

I can take a hint gotta face the facts

友到用时谁嫌少

Could really use a friend or two!

阿♥拉♥丁栽跟头可真糟糕

It's sad Aladdin's hit the bottom

姑娘们别这样

Ooh, ladies!

犯罪率因他一人又升高

He's become a one-man rise in crime

好吧

若非无爹娘 定要怪家教

I'd blame parents 'Cept he hasn't got 'em

要活总要吃饱 要吃只能偷盗

Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat

等我有空再细细说与你知晓

Tell you all about it when I got the time

你可以走楼梯的

There are stairs, you know.

那还有什么意思呢

Where's the fun in that?

一跃超老鳌

One jump ahead of the slowpokes

一跳好运到

One skip ahead of my doom

下次得用假名号♥

Next time gonna use a nom de plume

一跃甩杀手

One jump ahead of the hit men

一击人出挑

One hit ahead of the flock

我不如逛逛这街道

I think I'll take a stroll around the block

-站住 小偷 -破坏公物

- Stop, thief! - Vandal!

阿布

Abu!

丢人现眼

Scandal!

各位不必太过急躁

Let's not be too hasty

但他还是风流倜傥

Still, I think he's rather tasty

要活总要吃饱 要吃只能偷盗

Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat

-否则你我必能谈笑 -错

- Otherwise we'd get along - Wrong!

别别别

No, no, no!

-数到三一起 -数到三一起

- Together on three! - Together on three?

-跳过去 -跳过去

- We jump. - We jump?

你为什么要重复我说的话

Why are you repeating everything I say?

抓住那根杆子

The pole.

-快点 快点 -这边

- Move, move! - This way!

一 二 三

One, two, three!

小偷 站住 他在屋顶

Thief! Stop! On the roof!

抱歉

I'm sorry!

我做不到

I can't do this.

拦住他

Stop him!

看着我 看着我

Look at me. Look at me.

你能行的

You can do this.

好吧

Okay.

完美着陆

Nicely done.

多谢夸奖

Thank you.

一跃赛马跑

One jump ahead of the hoof beats

一蹦三尺高

One hop ahead of the hump

一计灾挡掉

One trick ahead of disaster

他们虽快 哪如我逃

They're quick but I'm much faster

准备好

Here goes!

最好投降戴镣铐 祝我稳稳把地着

Better throw my hand in, wish me happy landin'

我只需要纵身一跃

All I gotta do is jump!

退后

Move back!

天呐

Oh, dear.

来吧 我知道一个安全的地方

Come on. I know somewhere we'll be safe.

主人来了

Here comes the master.

你带来的全是顽石而非璞玉

You bring me the rough but never a diamond.

把他们带走

Take them away.

-快点 -把他们带走

- Move! - Take them away.

-求你了 -维齐尔大人

- Please! -

或许根本不存在未经雕琢的璞玉

perhaps this diamond in the rough does not exist?

他就在某处

He is out there.

但我们已经了几个月了

But we've searched for months!

我不明白那个洞穴中究竟有什么

I do not understand what could possibly be in

能助您这样显赫的人更进一步

that could help a man as great as you.

您已经是一人之下 万人之上了

You are already second only to the sultan!

一人之下 糟了

Second! Uh-oh!

现在是谁有麻烦了

Who's in trouble now?

你觉得一人之下就够了吗

And you think second is enough?

当然了

Of course.

您没有当苏丹的命

You were not born to be sultan.

不够机灵

Not smart.

你知道为了得到现在的权力我付出了什么吗

Do you know what I had to do to get the power that I have?

我做出的牺牲 我埋葬的尸体

The sacrifices that I've made, the bodies that I've buried?

我在希拉巴监狱度过的五年

The five years spent in a Shirabad jail?

人们需要明白的是

People need to understand

他们要为低估我而付出代价

that they will pay for underestimating me.

一人之下是不够的 永远都不够

Second is not enough! And it will never be enough!

所以我才需要神灯 而且不再需要你了

That's why I need the lamp, and why I no longer need you!

这边

This way.

这到底是什么地方

Where are we, exactly?

马上揭晓

You'll see.

天呐

Oh, my.

这是你的住处吗

Is this where you live?

Yep.

只有我和阿布 来去自如

Just me and Abu. Come and go as we please.

欢迎来到寒...

Welcome to

等着瞧吧

You'll see.

你真是个魔术师

You are quite the magician.

谢谢

Thank you.

阿布 别这样 帮帮忙

Abu, no, help!

真不敢相信

I can'

怎么了

What?

真不敢相信我们那样做了 我那样做了

I can't believe we did that. That I did that.

我们居然还活着

That we're alive!

那场追逐

With the chase.

阿布 泡茶

Abu, tea?

在屋舍间跳跃

Jumping buildings.

-太不可思议了 -喝茶吗

- That was incredible. - Tea?

谢谢 也谢谢你带我脱离险境

Thank you. And thank you for getting me out of there.

你叫阿♥拉♥丁 对吧

Aladdin, isn't it?

不客气...芳名...

You'

我叫...我叫达莉亚

I'm Dalia.

达莉亚

Dalia.

来自王宫

From the palace.

你怎么看出来的

How could you tell?

只有从王宫里来的人

Well, only someone from the palace

才戴得起那样的手镯

could afford a bracelet like that.

那种真丝衬里也是进口的

And that silk lining is imported, too.

是商船运来的

It comes from the merchant boats,

直接送到王宫

straight to the palace.

但不是给侍仆的

But not to servants.

至少不是大多数的侍仆

At least, not most servants,

也就是说 你是公主的侍女

which means you are a handmaid to the princess.

真厉害

Impressive.

这你就觉得厉害

You think that's impressive,

那你应该上那儿看看城市全景

you should see the city from up there.

阿格拉巴 太美了

Agrabah. It's so beautiful.

我应该多出宫转转

I should get out more.

你应该叫公主多出宫转转

You should tell the princess to get out more.

百姓已经很多年不见她了

The people haven't seen her in years.

他们不让她出门

They won't let her.

自从我...

Ever

王后被杀后 苏丹就很怕公主出事

The queen was killed, the sultan's been afraid.

所以她一直被锁在深宫

So she's kept locked away.

那之后大家似乎都在担惊受怕

Seems everyone's been afraid since then.

但是阿格拉巴的百姓与此无关

But the people of Agrabah had nothing to do with that.

百姓爱戴她

The people loved her.

确实如此 对吧

They did, didn't they?

这是你的吗

Is this yours?

算是借来的吧

It's kind of borrowed.

这首歌♥是我母亲教我的

My mother taught me that song.

我母亲也是

Mine too.

这是我对她唯一的记忆了

It's all I remember of her.

那你父亲呢

And what about your father?

我小时候他们就都去世了

I lost them both when I was young.

自那以后我就孑然一身

Been on my own ever since.

没关系的 只是...

It's all right, it'

什么

What?

有点悲哀

It's a little sad.

生活中

Having a monkey

仅有的亲权来自一只猴子

as the only parental authority in your life.

还算过得去

We get by.

每天我都觉得会有所改观

Every day I just think things will

但似乎永远都没有改变

but it never seems to change.

只是有时候 我觉得自己仿佛...

It's just sometimes, I feel like

被困住了

Trapped.

仿佛无法逃脱自己生来的命运

Like you can't escape what you were born into?

是的

Yes.

欢迎安德斯王子

Welcome Prince Anders!

我得回王宫去了

I have to get back to the palace.

这么快吗

Now?

为安德斯王子让路

Make way for Prince Anders!

为安德斯王子让路

Make way for Prince Anders!

又一个来向公主求爱的王子而已

It's just another prince coming to court the princess.

是的 我得去帮她做准备

Yes, and I have to get her ready.

我的手镯在你那儿吗

Do you have my bracelet?

没问题

Sure.

为安德斯王子让路

Make way for Prince Anders.

我明明放在身上了

I'm sure I put it in here.

就在身上

Somewhere.

阿布 是不是你拿的

Abu, did you take it?

那是我母亲生前戴的手镯

That was my mother's bracelet.

是的 很美

Yes. It's beautiful.

你的确是个小偷

You are a thief.

-不是 我偷东西 但是... -我太天真了

- No, no. Yes, - I'm so naive.

-阿布 -借过

- Abu. - Excuse me.

等等 等等 不是那样的

Wait, wait, wait! Wait, it's not like that!

让路

Clear the way!

不 小心

No! Watch it!

街头鼠辈 给我让开

Street rat, get out of the way!

你叫谁街头鼠辈呢

Who do you think you're calling a street rat?

你胆敢跟我顶嘴

Are you talking back to me?

你生来就一文不值 死了也毫无价值

You were born worthless and you will die worthless.

只有身上的跳蚤会哀悼你

And only your fleas will mourn you.

走吧 阿布

Come on, Abu.

我们回家

Let's go home.

社会败类 街头鼠辈

Riffraff, street rat

我才不吃那一套

I don't buy that

若是他们仔细瞧

If only they'd look closer

是否仍见我潦倒

Would they see a poor boy

不 先生

No, siree

他们会发现

They'd find out

我可与天公试比高

There's so much more to me

阿布

Abu.

偷东西这事 有时候能做

There's a time that we do steal,

有时候不能做

and a time we don't.

这次就是绝对不能做的

This was definitely a don't.

安德斯王子 欢迎你

Welcome, Prince Anders!

一路上应该很顺利吧

We trust you had an enjoyable journey.

安德斯王子 这是小女 茉莉公主

Prince Anders, my daughter, Princess Jasmine.

怎么没人告诉我你如此美丽

So, why did no one tell me of your beauty?

也没人跟我说过你如此英俊

No one mentioned yours, either.

多谢夸奖 斯坎兰的人都这么说

Thank you. They say that in Skanland.

是吧

Yeah. Right?

非常有趣

It's very, very amusing.

-是吗 -是的

- Is it? - Yeah.

我们的头衔相当

We have the same title,

但对我们的描述却不尽相同

yet are never described the same way.

茉莉

Jasmine.

是的

Yeah.

那是什么

What is that?

先别说

Don't tell me.

是带条纹的猫

It's a cat with stripes!

他喜欢你

He likes you.

我知道

I know.

因为在斯坎兰 猫都特别喜欢我

'Cause in Skanland, cats love me.

过来小猫咪 小猫咪过来

Here, puss, puss. Hey, puss, puss.

小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪

Hey, puss, puss,

苏丹陛下 我们的敌人日益强大

My sultan, our enemies grow stronger

然而您却允许女儿拒绝安德斯王子

yet you allow your daughter to dismiss

这个潜在的军事盟友

and a possible military alliance.

什么敌人

Which enemies?

希拉巴一直在积累力量

Shirabad continues to amass.

-希拉巴是我们的盟友 -曾经是

- Shirabad is our ally. - Was our ally!

你要让我们跟最古老的盟友开战...

You would drag us into a war with

而您却允许自己的王国

And you would allow your kingdom

因感情用事而陷入毁灭深渊

to sink into ruin for mere sentiment!

贾法尔

Jafar!

牢记你的身份

Remember your place.

我向您道歉

I apologize.

请饶恕我 苏丹陛下

Forgive me, my sultan.

我逾越了

I went too far.

不过

如果您能再考虑一下

if you would

我想您就会明白

I think you

入侵希拉巴才是正确的决策

that invading Shirabad is the right thing to do.

入侵希拉巴才是...

Invading

入侵希拉巴

Invade Shirabad?

-什么 -为什么要入侵母亲的王国

- What? - Why would we invade Mother's kingdom?

我们永远不会入侵希拉巴

We would never invade Shirabad.

但是与斯坎兰结盟能稳固我们的地位

But an ally in Skanland would improve our situation.

是的 如果你能考虑给安德斯王子一个机会

Yes, if you consider giving Prince Anders a chance.

让他统治吗 阿爸 拉贾都比他强

To rule? Baba, Rajah would make a better ruler.

亲爱的 我已经不复年轻了

My dear, I'm not getting any younger.

必须给你个丈夫

We must find you a husband,

候选王子真的已经所剩无几了

and we are running out of kingdoms.

哪个异国王子会比我更关心我国百姓

What foreign prince could care for our people as I do?

我可以领导他们 只要...

I could lead

亲爱的 你不能成为苏丹

My dear, you cannot be

因为我们王国一千年以来

because it has never been done

都没有开过这个先例

in the 1,000-year history of our kingdom.

我这一生都在为此做准备 我读了...

I have been preparing for this my whole life. I

很多书 但经验不是读出来的

Books? But you cannot read experience.

缺乏经验等于危险

Inexperience is dangerous.

不受约束的民众会发动叛乱

People left unchecked will revolt.

不设防卫的边境和城市会被袭击

Walls and borders unguarded will be attacked.

贾法尔说得对

Jafar is right.

总有一日

你会明白

you will understand.

你可以走了

You may leave now.

公主 如果您能接受这些传统

Life will be kinder to you, Princess,

并且明白您只需供人欣赏

once you accept

而不是自己发声 您就会活得轻松许多

and understand it's better for you to be seen and not heard.

巨浪涌来 挟我而去

Here comes a wave meant to wash me away

潮汐将我 卷没深海

A tide that is taking me under

心碎复来 言语难再

Broken again left with nothing to say

我声徒被 奔雷掩埋

My voice drowned out in the thunder

但我不能流泪

But I can't cry

我也不能崩溃

And I can't start to crumble

纵使他们想方设法

Whenever they try

堵我口舌 灭我志气

to shut me or cut me down

我不能沉默不语

I can't stay silent

纵然他们想让我闭口不谈

Though they wanna keep me quiet

威胁若来 我将战栗

And I tremble when they try it

我只自知不会沉默不语

All I know is I won't go speechless

打开大门

Open the gate!

太厉害了

Splendid!

你知道该怎么做 阿布

You know what to do, Abu.

放开我 放开 贱猴子

Get off me! Get off me, you dirty monkey!

Go away! Go away! Go away!

关上大门

Close the gate!

贱猴子

Dirty monkey!

街头小偷 街头小偷

Street thief. Street thief.

"牢记你的身份 贾法尔"

"Remember your place, Jafar."

牢记你的身份

Remember your place!

如果再让我听到一次

If I hear that one

对不起 主人

Sorry, master!

又一次被鼠目寸光的笨蛋侮辱了

Another petty insult from that small-minded fool.

他眼中只有这座城市

He sees a city

而我却着眼建立帝国

where I see an empire.

真有远见

Such vision.

一旦神灯落入我手中

Once that lamp sits in

他的王位就是我的了

then I shall sit on his throne.

小偷 宫殿里有小偷

Thief. Thief in the palace.

"宫殿里有小偷"

"Thief in the palace"?

正是如此 小偷

That's what I said. Thief!

你看到什么了 伊阿古

What have you seen, Iago?

未经雕琢的璞玉

Diamond in the rough.

我告诉过你们 快点

I told you, now, come on!

擦的范围再大一点

Bigger circles. Bigger circles.

真是个机灵的小子

Who's a clever boy?

可是一定有我力所能及的事 达莉亚

But, Dalia, there has to be something I can do.

一位英俊的王子想要娶您

A handsome prince wants to marry you.

还有比这更完美的人生吗

When will life get easier?

我不是不想结婚 只是...

It's not that I don't want to marry, it'

您想成为苏丹 但是为什么

You want to be sultan. But why?

你还记得我母亲以前常说的话吗

You remember my mother used

我们永远不会比最不幸的百姓更幸福

we would only ever be as happy as our least happy subject?

如果她见到我今天所见的景象

If she saw what I saw today,

她一定会心碎的

she would be heartbroken.

她也一定会希望您平平安安

She would also want you to be safe.

并且干干净净 我去准备沐浴

And clean. I'll draw the bath.

贾法尔的守卫无处不在

Jafar's guards on every corner.

很快 他就会让他们冒着生命危险

Soon, he'd have them invading our neighbors,

入侵邻国 为了什么呢

risking lives, for what?

我能帮上忙

I can help.

我知道我能

I know I can.

我注定能成就比嫁给一位王子更伟大的事

I was born to do more than marry some useless prince.

如果您必须嫁给一位王子

If you had to marry a useless prince,

这一位绝对不是您最糟糕的选择

you could certainly do worse than this one.

他高大英俊

He's tall and handsome.

诚然 他有点迟钝

And yes, he's a little dim,

但你们只是要结婚而已

but you're just getting married.

您又不非得跟他说话

It's not like you have to talk to him.

但是您更喜欢今天集市上的那个男孩

But you'd prefer that boy from the market.

有什么事吗

Can I help you?

喝茶吗

Tea?

你 是你

You? You!

你怎么在这里

What are you doing here?

快进来

Get in here, now!

我来把手镯还给你

I came back to return your bracelet.

我的手镯 在哪呢

My bracelet? Where is it?

在你手腕上

On your wrist.

什么

What?

不赖嘛

Not bad.

我喜欢她这个地方的布置

I like what she's done with the place.

你是怎么通过守卫的

How did you get past the guards?

挺有难度 不过山人自有妙计

That was challenging, but I have my ways.

趁公主不在

While the princess is out,

你愿意跟我一起去散步吗

would you like to go for a stroll?

顺便聊一聊

Have a little chat?

你真让人难以置信

You are unbelievable.

你不能闯进王宫

You cannot just break into a palace

然后像主人一样闲庭信步

and walk around like you own the place.

如果你一无所有

If you don't have anything,

你就得表现得像是坐拥天下

you have to act like you own everything.

你的回答是什么 我可是帮你回了手镯

So, what do you say? I did find your bracelet.

不是你到的 是你偷走的

You did not find it, you stole it!

纠正一下 是猴子偷走的

Correction, the monkey stole it.

他是你的猴子

He's your monkey.

猴子就是猴子

He's still just a monkey.

谁下令送茶了

Who ordered the tea?

是我

I did.

为您准备的 茉莉公主

For you, Princess Jasmine.

公主殿下

Your Majesty!

您为什么表现得这么奇怪

Why are you being weird?

我是公主

I'm the princess.

是的

Yes.

我的人生真美好

And it is good to

拥有宏伟的宫殿

with all

数不清的金银珠宝

and wagons of

每小时都能换一套服饰

and dresses for every hour of the day.

现在该给我的猫洗澡了

Now it is time for my cat to be cleaned.

她很少出宫

She doesn't get out much.

显而易见

Clearly.

你不是应该在洗澡吗

Aren't you supposed to be in the bath?

侍女丫头

Servant girl,

这只猫可不会清洁自己

this cat isn't going to clean itself!

但猫不是都会清洁自己吗

But don't cats clean themselves?

你该走了

You have to go now.

好吧 但是明晚我还会再来

Okay. But I'm coming back tomorrow night.

什么 不行 你不能...

What? No, you

当月亮升起 越过尖塔的时候

Meet me in the courtyard beside the fountain

来庭院中的喷泉旁见我

when the moon is above the minaret.

我来归还这个

To return this.

我保证

I promise.

你敢相信吗 阿布

Can you believe it, Abu?

整个阿格拉巴守卫最森严的地方...

The most heavily guarded place in all

晚上好

Evening.

晚上好

Evening.

晚上好

Evening.

我身后有守卫

Guards are behind me.

伙计们 你们好

Hello, boys.

我在哪儿

Where am I?

深陷麻烦之中 小子

In a world of trouble, boy.

是因为那个手镯吗

That bracelet, is that what this is about?

不是我偷的 那个侍女...

Because I didn't steal it.

哪来的侍女 能戴王后的手镯

What was a handmaid doing wearing the queen's bracelet?

王后 不是的

The queen? No, no.

她说那是她...

She said that it belonged

母亲的

Mother.

至少这一点上 她说的是实话

Well, at least she told the truth about one thing.

你是说她是公主吗

Are you saying that was the princess?

我是在和公主...

I was talking

她是在玩弄你

She was toying with you.

结识平民是她的乐趣

It amuses her to meet commoners.

你真以为她喜欢你吗

Did you actually think she liked you?

你有名字吗

What do they call you?

阿♥拉♥丁

Aladdin.

阿♥拉♥丁 我们这类人必须现实一点...

Aladdin. People like us must be

我们这类人

Us?

你看 我曾经和你一样

You see, I was once like you.

是个惯偷

A common thief.

只不过我深谋远虑

Only I thought bigger.

窃钩者诛

Steal an apple and you're a thief,

窃国者侯

steal a kingdom and you're a statesman.

只有弱者才裹足不前

Only weak men stop there.

除非成为最强大的人

You're either the most powerful man in the room,

否则一切都没有意义

or you're nothing.

而你 撞上了一个机会

You, you stumbled upon an opportunity.

我可以给你财宝

I can make you rich.

足以让公主动心的财宝

Rich enough to impress a princess.

但是天下没有免费的午餐

But nothing comes for free.

你要我做什么

What would I have to do?

这附近有个洞穴

There's a cave nearby,

里面有一盏普通的油灯

and in it, a simple oil lamp.

为我取回来

Retrieve it for me

我就给你足以让公主动心的财宝

and I will make you wealthy enough to impress a princess.

你对她无关紧要

You're nothing to her,

但是这可以改变

but you could be.

你的人生现在才开始 阿♥拉♥丁

Your life begins now, Aladdin.

还在等吗

Still waiting?

不是 我是出来...

No. No, I came

他保证过的

He promised.

需要我的话 我就在楼上

I'll be upstairs if you need me.

晚安 达莉亚

Good night, Dalia.

奇迹山洞

The Cave of Wonders.

进去后 你会看到数量超乎想象的财宝

When you enter, you will see more riches than you ever

金子 钻石 还有那盏灯

gold, diamonds, and the lamp.

把它拿给我 我就给你财宝和自♥由♥

Bring it to me and I will make you rich and free.

但是不要动其它宝物

But take no other treasure,

不论你有多么心动

no matter how sorely you are tempted.

你一定会心动的

And you will be tempted.

只有一人能进入此地

Only one may enter here.

一个价值深藏内心的人

One whose worth lies far within.

未经雕琢的璞玉

The diamond in the rough.

记住

除了神灯其余不能碰

take nothing but the lamp.

阿布 不能碰

Abu, don't touch.

记得吗

Remember?

阿布

Abu.

这是一张魔毯

This is a magic carpet.

这种东西竟然真的存在

These really do exist.

你好 魔毯

Hello, Carpet.

让我看看能不能帮你脱困

Let's see what we can do about your situation here.

好了

Okay.

别客气

Don't mention it.

阿布 管好你的小猴爪

Abu, keep your little monkey hands to yourself.

阿布 不

Abu, no!

你碰了禁拿宝物

You have touched the forbidden treasure.

你将再也不能

Now you will

重见天日

see the light of day!

魔毯

Carpet!

阿布 快跳

Abu, jump!

你能伸手拉我一把吗

Could you give me a hand?

先把神灯给我

First, the lamp.

不 你先伸手

No, first your hand.

我们时间不多

We don't have much time.

把神灯给我

Give me the lamp.

伸手

Your hand!

不再是一人之下了 主人

Second no more, master.

该你伸手了

Now your hand.

我伸脚怎么样

How about my foot?

不 不

No! No!

滚下去 猴子

Get off me, monkey!

停下

Stop.

贱猴子 一人之下

Dirty monkey! Second, second!

我们好像还活着

We're alive. I think.

谢谢你 魔毯

Thank you, Carpet.

阿布

Abu.

你是怎么...

How ?

你个狡猾的小猴

You cunning little monkey.

现在我们只需条路出去

Now, all we need's a way out.

魔毯 你知道怎么出去吗

Carpet, do you know a way out of here?

神灯

The lamp?

这是什么

What is that?

召唤我的伟人啊

Great one who summons me,

命令我的恶人啊

terrible one who

我恪守誓言 效忠于三个愿望

I stand by my oath, loyalty to wishes three.

我说了 "召唤我的..."

I said, ""

小子 请问你老板在哪

Excuse me, boy, where's your boss?

帮帮忙 你老板在哪

Help me out here. Where's your boss?

要是我想自言自语

If I was gonna talk to myself,

干脆就待在灯里了

I could've just stayed in the lamp.

你好

Hello?

我...

拿出你的男子气概说话

Use your big boy voice.

我在和一个冒烟的蓝巨人说话吗

I'm talking to a smoking blue giant?

不对

No!

我不是巨人

I am not a giant,

我是精灵 两者大不相同

I am a genie. There is a difference.

巨人是谣传

Giants are not real.

-你老板在哪 -我老板

- Where's your boss? - My boss?

听着 小子 这事我做很久了

Look, kid, I've been doing this a long time, all right?

总是有一个人...

There's always a guy,

骗了他人或葬了他人

he's cheated somebody or

你懂我的意思 那个人在哪

I mean, you get my point. Where's that guy?

我认识那个人 他在外面

I know that guy. He's outside.

所以这里只有你和我吗

So, it's just you and me down here?

还有一只猴子

And a monkey?

那是你的私事

That's your

不过晚点我们需要谈谈这猴子的事

but we gonna need to talk about that monkey later.

真是一只帅气的小猴

It's a pretty little monkey.

所以是你擦拭了神灯

So, you rubbed the lamp?

好吧 你介意...

Okay. Do

你介意我在这边稍微拉伸一下吗

if I could just stretch it out over here, do you mind?

你是在问我吗

Are you asking me?

是的 你是我的主人

Yes. You're my master.

我是你的主人吗

I'm your master?

下犬式

Downward dog.

不不不 你看着更应该当我的主人

No, no, no. You look like you should be my master.

是啊 但规矩不是这样的

Right, but that's not quite how it works, though.

你被困在这里面多久了

How long have you been trapped in here?

大约一千年

'Bout thousand years.

一千年

A thousand years?

"一千年"

"A thousand years."

小子 只有我觉得你一直大惊小怪吗

Kid, is it me or does, like, everything surprise you?

你真的不知道我是谁吗

So, you really don't know who I am?

精灵 愿望 神灯 你都不耳熟吗

Genie, wishes, lamp, none of that ringing a bell?

这倒是头一回

Well, that's a first.

猴子

Monkey!

毋需担心他 他没事的

You don't need to worry about him. He's fine.

阿里巴巴败四十大盗获宝贝

Well, Ali Baba he had them 40 thieves

山鲁佐德讲一千故事终得归

Scheherazade had a thousand tales

《一千零一夜》中自愿嫁给国王的宰相女儿

不过主人你最走运

But, master, you're in luck because up your sleeve

因为你手中的精灵有求必应

You got a genie that never fails

我是最牛的

I'm the best.

错不了

Yeah.

不够是吧

Not enough, huh?

我开玩笑呢 瞧好了

I'm kidding. Watch this.

我开始了

Here I go!

伴奏起

Back up.

当心

Watch out!

你已经把我惹毛了

You done wound me up.

让你瞧瞧我的真本事

'Bout to show you what I'm working with.

阿里巴巴败四十大盗获宝贝

Well, Ali Baba he had them 40 thieves

山鲁佐德讲一千故事终得归

Scheherazade had a thousand tales

不过主人你最走运

But, master, you're in luck because up your sleeves

因为你手中的魔法百试百灵

You got a brand of magic never fails

熊熊力量随你使

You got some power in your corner now

种种重武任你用

Heavy ammunition in your camp

拳打脚踢 潇洒至极

You got some punch, pizzazz yahoo, and how

但擦灯壁 仅此而已

All you gotta do is rub that lamp

然后我会说

And then I'll say

先生 敢问尊姓大名

Mister, man what's your name?

随便啦 你有什么愿望要许

Whatever what will your pleasure be?

你点单 我来记

Let me take your order I'll jot it down

你从没有过我这样的朋友

You ain't never had a friend like me

人生是餐馆 我是你领班

Life is your restaurant and I'm your maitre d'

无论你想要何物 快悄悄与我说起

Come whisper to me whatever it is you want

你从没有过我这样的朋友

You ain't never had a friend like me

我们以服务为荣

We pride ourselves on service

你是老大 是国王 号♥令天下

You the boss the king, the shah

你许愿 我实现

Say what you wish it's yours, true dish

何不再来点果仁蜜饼

How about a little more baklava?

这边选几件 那边全试遍

Have some of column A, try all of column B

我现在兴致勃勃要帮你 兄弟

I'm in the mood to help you, dude

你从没有过我这样的朋友

You ain't never had a friend like me

这是重头戏 当心了

This the big part! Watch out!

这是重头戏

This the big part!

你的朋友能否死亡旋转

Can your friends do this?

你的朋友能否无影套环

Can your friends do that?

你的朋友能否从小帽里

Can your friends pull this

扯出一块小魔毯

Outta they little hat?

你的朋友能否如我这般

Can your friends go

我是灯中精灵

I'm the genie of the lamp

只要有机会 说学逗唱随便来一套

I can sing, rap, dance if you give me a chance

别瞪着大眼 傻傻坐着像个笨蛋

Don't sit there buggy-eyed

你所有白日祈祷我来一次兑完

I'm here to answer all your midday prayers

字据为证 如假包换

You got me bona fide certified

你的任何事 精灵来代♥办♥

Got a genie for your charge d'affaires

我帮你的热情快要爆表

I got a powerful urge to help you out

你有什么愿望 我真的想知道

So what you wish? I really wanna know

你无疑有个超长的清单列表

You got a list that's three miles long, no doubt

你只需像这样擦擦灯就好

All you gotta do is rub like so

这位先生

-阿♥拉♥丁 -棒

- Aladdin. - Yes!

许一个两个三个愿

One wish or two or three

我尽力帮你全实现

Well, I'm on the job

你个大人物

You big nabob

你从没有过 从没有过我这样的

You ain't never had a friend never had a friend

你从没有过 从没有过我这样的

You ain't never had a friend never had a friend

你从没有过我这样的

You ain't never had a friend

朋友

Like me

你从没有过我这样的朋友

You ain't never had A friend like me

你可以鼓掌了

You can clap now.

不不不 别客气 过奖了

No, no, no, no. Please, please. Please, please.

你可以等重见天日后再谢我

You can thank me outside. In the sun.

等你许愿让我们出去后

When you wish us out.

到底要怎么做来着

So, how does it work?

你在逗我吧

You're kidding, right?

整首歌♥就是操作指南

The whole song was the instructions!

显然你无法听与跳同时进行

Obviously, you can't dance and listen at the same time.

概括如下 第一步 擦拭神灯

So, here's the basics. Step one, rub the lamp.

第二步 说出你的愿望 第三步

Step two, say what you want.

没有第三步 瞧 就这么简单

there is no step three. See, it's that easy.

你有三个愿望

You get

说之前必须擦拭神灯并说"我许愿" 懂了吗

they must begin with rubbing the lamp and saying, "I wish." Got it?

-应该吧 -还有几条规矩

- I think so. - Couple other rules.

你不能许愿要更多愿望 三个足够了

You can't wish for more wishes. Three is enough.

还有 我不能让人坠入爱河

Now, I can't make anybody love anybody

或者让人死而复生

or bring anybody back from the dead.

有不明白的地方尽管打断我

Feel free to interrupt me anytime you don't understand.

我说笑呢 任何情况下都不要打断我

I'm kidding, don't ever interrupt me, no matter what.

通常我不需要解释这么多

Now, I usually don't have to go through all

因为得到我的人

because by the time the guy gets to me,

基本都想好要什么了

he pretty much knows what

通常都不外乎是

and it generally has to do with

无尽金钱 无上权力

tons of money and power!

帮我个忙 别搞那一套

Do me a favor, do not drink from that cup.

我保证 再多的金钱 再大的权力

I promise you there is not enough money and power on earth

也无法让人满足

for you to be satisfied.

明白了吗 好了 你的第一个愿望是什么

Good? So, what's your first wish?

我必须考虑一下

Well, I have to think about it.

毕竟只有三个愿望

I mean, if there are

再说为什么只有三个

Why are there only three anyway?

我不知道 谁在乎啊

I don't know, who cares?

你不知道

You don't know?

我以为你无所不知

I thought you were all-knowing.

那是因为你没认真听

That's 'cause you don't listen.

我从未说过我是全知的

I never said I was all-knowing.

我说的是 我是全能的

I said I was all-powerful.

苏丹

我是宇宙中最强大的生灵

The most powerful being in the universe.

就算有我不知道的东西

Look, whatever I don't know,

我也可以去学

I know I can learn it.

重见天日后学

Outside in the sun.

许个愿还要故纵欲擒吗

Why are you playing hard to wish?

我知道你看不出来 但我现在很苍白

I know you can't tell, but I am very pale.

这是天蓝 我原本的肤是海蓝

This is sky blue. My natural pigmentation is navy.

让我们晒晒太阳吧

Give us some sun.

好吧 精灵 我许愿你带我们离开洞穴

Okay, Genie. I wish for you to get us out of this cave.

太好了

Boom! Booyah!

他许下了第一个愿望

He has made his first wish!

感谢您选择魔毯 骆驼和篷车服务

Thank you for choosing Carpets, Camels and Caravans.

请不要忘记在出去的路上给精灵小费

Please don't forget to tip your genie on the way out.

坚持住 小子

Hold yourself, kid!

天呐 看看这个世界

Man, look at this world.

太广袤了

It's so big!

在神灯里 四面都是

Inside the lamp, everything is, like,

铜壁 铜壁 铜壁

brass, brass, brass!

你心想 "这是铜吗"

You're like, "Oh! Is that some copper?"

不 是黄铜

Nope, brass!

感觉这就是精灵的宿命

Sorta the problem with the

拥有举世无双的非凡魔力

phenomenal cosmic powers,

但只有小之又小的生存空间

but itty-bitty living space.

是神灯有魔力 还是你本身有魔力

So, is this magic, or are you magic?

两者是捆绑销♥售♥的

Kind of a package deal.

你能在这样做之前给我个提醒吗

Can you warn me before you do that?

你会习惯的

You'll get used to it.

好吧

Right.

我必须在这把愿许完吗

So, do I have to make all my wishes here?

如果我带你回阿格拉巴 人们会不会...

I mean, if I take you back to Agrabah, won'?

不会不会 我可以变得非常普通

No, no, no! I can look totally normal.

Boo!

好的 非常普通

Right, totally normal.

你还是蓝的

Still blue.

顶髻真的有必要吗

Do we need the top knot?

这是我的闪光点

That's my little cherry on top!

行吧

Okay, okay.

那你打算许什么愿呢

So, what are you gonna wish?

我还没想过呢

I haven't thought about that.

看来你真的不是那种人

You really are not that guy.

好吧

Okay.

那你会许什么愿

So, what would you wish for?

从没有人问过我这个问题

No one's ever asked me that before.

不过答案很简单

It's an easy one, though.

我会许愿获得自♥由♥

I'd wish to be free.

不用再说

To not have to say,

"嗖 有什么需要吗"

"Poof! Can I help you?"

"嗖 您想要什么"

"Poof! What would you like?"

"嗖 欢迎来到神灯"

"Poof! Welcome to the lamp.

"请问您要点什么"

"May I take your order, please?"

自♥由♥

Freedom.

我许愿

I wish

变成人类

to be human.

你为什么不放自己自♥由♥

Why don't you just set yourself free?

魔毯 你听到这小子说什么了吗

Carpet! Did you hear what this boy said?

我为什么不放自己自♥由♥

Why don't I set myself free?

精灵获得自♥由♥的办法只有一个

Only way a genie gets to

那就是神灯的主人

is if the owner of the lamp

用他的一个愿望来放他自♥由♥

uses one of his wishes to set

上次这种事发生还是在...

and the last time that happened was, like,

其实压根就没发生过

the fourth of Never-ary.

我来许愿 我有三个愿望 对吗

I'll do it. I've got three, right?

其实你只剩两个了

Actually, you have two left.

你用了一个愿望来离开洞穴 记得吗

You used one to get out of the cave. Remember?

是我吗 还是你

Did I? Or did you?

我记得你说要擦拭神灯才能许愿

I thought I had to be rubbing the lamp.

好啊 小滑头

Okay, little street boy.

咱们倒个带

Let's rewind the tape.

好吧 精灵 我许愿...

Okay, Genie.

猴子拿灯的把戏

Little monkey with the lamp trick!

从没见过呢

Never seen that one before.

我会盯住你的

I'll keep my eye on you.

不过现在 我可以用第三个愿望放你自♥由♥了

At least now, I can use my third wish to set you free.

愿望是这么回事

Here's the thing

你拥有的越多 想要的就更多

the more you have, the more you want.

我不是这样的

That's not me.

我们走着瞧吧

We'll see about that.

不过确实有件事

But there is something.

这表情我见过

Seen that face before.

她是谁 哪个姑娘

Who is she? Who's the girl?

她是公主

She's a princess.

哪个姑娘不是公主呢

Aren't they all?

我常说 "奉你的女人为女王"

"Treat your woman like a queen," I always say.

不 不 她是真正的公主

No. No, she's an actual princess.

我已经说明过了

Well, I already told you,

我不能让人坠入爱河...

I can't make anyone love anyone, so...

不用 我们擦出火花了

No, no. We had a connection.

真的吗

Did they?

她聪明善良 还很漂亮

Okay. She is smart, and kind, and so beautiful.

但是她必须嫁给...

But she has to

你能让我变成王子吗

Can you make me a prince?

"变成王子"这个说法太含糊了

There's a lot of gray area in "make me a prince."

我可以给你变一个王子

I could just make you a prince.

不是的

Oh, no.

没错 从今以后你就要跟那个伙计

Right. You'd be snuggled up with that dude

相依为命了

for the rest of your life.

你们看到我的王宫了吗

Y'all seen my palace?

要说得详细具体

Be specific with your words.

-重点在于细节 -明白了

- The deal is in the detail. - Got it.

我不太明白的是

Which I don't really understand

如果她已经喜欢上你了

because if she already

为什么还要变呢

why change?

我说了 她必须嫁给一位王子

I told you, she has to marry a prince.

我只想回家 伙计

I just wanna go home, man!

好吧 我可以办到

Okay, I can do that.

这次是正式许愿

An official wish this time,

如果有人在计数的话

for those of us who

比如说我

which now, I am one.

精灵 我许愿...

Genie,

神灯

Lamp.

抱歉

Sorry.

好了 精灵

All right.

别伤着他 精灵

Don't hurt him, Genie!

我许愿变成王子

I wish to become a prince.

退后点 小子 我需要空间施展魔力

Back up, boy. I need some room to work.

我要给你变身了

I'm about to fabulize you.

精灵

Genie?

有点头晕 不过快适应了吧

Little head-spinney. Better though, right?

感觉好像逐渐习惯了

I think I'm getting used to it.

好吧 王子 王子

Okay, a prince, a prince.

很明显 贫民风格的造型行不通

Obviously, the ghetto-chic is not gonna work.

我想到了长春花紫

I'm feeling a periwinkle.

什么是长春花紫

What's periwinkle?

不 荨麻酒绿

No! Chartreuse.

樱桃红

Cerise!

-线条一塌糊涂 -这是什么

- The lines are all wrong. - What is this?

颜和你的肤冲突了

The color clashes with your skin tone,

轮廓不清晰

the silhouette is confused.

这帽子好大

This is a big hat!

不 这帽子不大

No, that is not a big hat.

拜托 精灵 好好想想

Come on, Genie! Gotta kick the door down!

大胆一点 用纯金

We gotta go bold and gold!

不行

No!

-太离谱了 -精灵 你生疏了

- We've gone too far. - Genie, you're slippin'!

不能和沙漠的颜冲突

It's gotta be neutral for the desert.

象牙 米 骨 阿尔比恩风格

Ivory, beige, bone, Albion.

这身服饰好沉

It's a little heavy.

纯白

White.

人开始狂欢

And the crowd goes wild!

精灵 精灵火力全开

The genie! The genie's on fire!

精灵火力全开 伙计们

The genie's on fire, folks!

别伤着他 精灵 别烫伤他

Don't hurt him, Genie! Don't scald him!

快来给我降温

Somebody cool me down!

快来扑灭我 我太惹火了

Somebody put me out! I'm too much!

我回来了

I'm back!

你觉得怎么样

So, what do you think?

我喜欢

I like it.

你当然喜欢 小子 这是我变的

Of course you like it, boy! I made it!

我觉得功劳在我

I think that's me.

严格来说 功劳在我

Strictly speaking, it is me.

毕竟大部分活都是我♥干♥的

I mean, I did most of the work.

你只是在这站着

You was just standing there.

不过我理解你

But I hear you.

可我不会被人们认出来吗

But won't people recognize me?

没人会认出你的

Nobody'll recognize you.

这就是精灵的魔力

That's how genie magic works.

你说什么 人们就看到什么

People see what they're told to see.

好吧 那我是谁

Right. Who am I?

谁...

?

阿里王子

Prince Ali?

来自

From?

来自阿巴布瓦

From Ababwa.

阿巴哇

A-bub-wha?

你没有认真听 阿巴布瓦

You're not listenin'. Ababwa.

-这地方真的存在吗 -当然

- Is that a real place? - Yeah!

大家都知道

Like, everybody knows about it.

有宣传册

It has a brochure.

夏天有点热 秋天气候温和

Little hot in the summer, temperate in the fall.

但现在不行 上路后再给你看

But no, I'll let you read it en route.

我们该怎么回城呢

How are we gonna get there?

骑猩猩应该是没戏了

I guess you can't ride a chimp.

会太空舞步的猴子是不是太讨人喜欢了

Don't you just love a moonwalking monkey?

阿布 别动

Hold it there, Abu.

驴 太小了

Donkey. Too small.

不行

No.

太没新意了

Too obvious.

我们需要更张扬的

We need somethin' robust!

放轻松 阿布 一会儿就好

Relax, Abu. It's just for a minute.

阿巴布瓦的阿里王子

Prince Ali of Ababwa.

现在 为你创造随从

And now, for your entourage!

什么

What?

怎么回事

What's happening?

精灵

Genie?

让路

Clear the way!

让路

Clear the way!

让路

Clear the way!

让路

Clear the way!

让路

Clear the way!

让让道 阿里王子驾到

Make way for Prince Ali

说您好 阿里王子驾到

Say hey, it's Prince Ali

古老的集市快清出道

Hey, clear the way in the old bazaar

说你呢 快让开

Hey, you, let us through

新星如此闪耀

It's a brand new star

先来一睹为妙

Come be the first

走上街头 看他眸明目皓

On your block to meet his eye

让让道 王子驾到

Make way, here he comes

鼓儿一敲 铃铛一摇

Ring bells, bang the drums

你便爱他到无可救药

You're gonna love this guy

阿里王子 绝妙如他

Prince Ali, fabulous he

阿里·阿巴布瓦

Ali Ababwa

好孩子要有礼

Show some respect

给我们行个屈膝

Boy, genuflect

单膝着地

Down on one knee

现在尽量克制住自己

Now, try your best to stay calm

练练周五的额手礼

Brush up your Friday salaam

然后来见见他这帮厉害手下

Then come and meet his spectacular coterie

阿里王子 威猛如他

Prince Ali, mighty is he

阿里·阿巴布瓦

Ali Ababwa

以一当十不在话下

Strong as ten regular men definitely

他独挡疾驰骏马

He's faced the galloping hordes

一百坏蛋 纵使持剑哪如他

A hundred bad guys with swords

是谁把他们打包扔回给老大

Who sent those goons to their lords

没错 就是阿里王子殿下

Why, Prince Ali

小伙子们 他有

Fellas, he's got

七十五头金骆驼

75 golden camels

姑娘们 他有

Now the ladies, what he got

五十三只紫孔雀

Purple peacocks he's got 53

说到奇珍异兽

When it comes to exotic-type mammals

大家帮我说一说

Everybody, help me out!

我说一园动物为他所有

He's got a zoo I'm telling you

绝对世界一流

It's a world-class Menagerie!

阿里王子 英俊如他

Prince Ali, handsome is he

阿里·阿巴布瓦

Ali Ababwa

英俊潇洒何从夸

That physique how can I speak

腰折尽为他风华

Weak in my knees

教我如何不爱他

So yummy boy!

所以快快去广场

So get on out in that square

理好面纱秀脸庞

Adjust your veil and prepare

痴痴把那王子望

To gawk and grovel and stare at Prince Ali!

糟糕

Oops.

他有九十五只波斯白猴

He's got 95 white Persian monkeys

他的猴浩浩荡荡

He's got some monkeys, a bunch of monkeys!

还能免费观赏

And to view them he charges no fee

王子如此大方

He's generous, so generous

一万奴仆下人

He's got 10,000 servants and flunkies

对他无比热忱

Proud to work for him

顺他意 谢他恩

Bow to his whim love serving him

实在对阿里

They're just lousy with loyalty

忠心耿耿

To Ali

阿里王子

Prince Ali

阿里...

就等您了

We waitin' for you!

您不示意我们就不继续

We're not goin' till you go!

您可以的

You can do it!

这就对了

There it is!

阿里王子

Prince Ali

多情如他

Amorous he

阿里·阿巴布瓦

Ali Ababwa

听闻公主迷人 何处可见她真身

Heard your princess was hot where is she

便因她倾城

And that, good people, is why

王子遂进城

He got all cute and dropped by

-带着 -六十头骆驼大象

- With - With 60 elephants Llamas galore

-真的吗 -雄狮巨熊齐登场

- For real - With his bears and lions

铜管乐队吹拉唱

A brass band and more

-还有什么 -还有四十游方僧

- What - With his 40 fakirs

下厨烘焙人齐到 歌♥喉动听百灵鸟

His cooks, his bakers, his birds that warble on key

让让道

Make way

阿里王子驾到

For Prince Ali

-他们人呢 -放轻松

- Where are they? - Relax.

怎么这么久还不来

What is taking so long?

这不是来了吗

Here comes the man.

你干什么 把胳膊放下

What are you doing? Put your arms down.

我在献礼

I'm presenting it.

把胳膊放下

Put your arms down!

欢迎你来到阿格拉巴 阿里王子

It's a pleasure to welcome you to Agrabah, Prince Ali.

你怎么弄坏的

How did you break that?

不知道 自己掉下来的

I don't know, it fell off.

说很荣幸见到他 算是吧

It's a pleasure to meet him, probably.

我也同样荣幸 陛下 先生

It's just as much a pleasure for me, Your Highness, sir.

您看起来如此安详

You look very serene.

那屈膝礼 不是鞠躬礼 站直

That's a curtsy, not a bow. Stand up.

恐怕我没听说过阿巴布瓦

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with Ababwa.

-在南边 -在北边

- It's south. - Well, it's north.

我们既有南边也有北边

We have a north and a south.

-什么 -很近的 如果你到了...

- What? - It's near, if you were to go,

附近的话 就能到 一下就行

Around there, you can find it, if you just look.

别帮忙

Don't help me.

这个世界日新月异 贾法尔

The world is changing quickly, Jafar.

每天都有新国家诞生似的

It seems as if there is a new country every day.

别碰我

Don't touch me.

别碰我

Don't touch me.

是的 您十分睿智

Well, yes, you are very wise.

告诉他我们带了礼物 拜托

Tell him that we have gifts, please.

对了 我们带了东西

Right! We have things.

礼物

Gifts!

-你安排好了吗 -嗯

- Did you organize this? - Yeah!

是的 来了

Yes, here we are.

礼物马上就到

Gifts coming right up!

我们带来了香料 金骆驼 还有勺子 小勺子

We have spices, golden camels, and spoons, tiny spoons!

勺子

Spoons!

怎么就能做得那么小呢

How do they make them that tiny?

还有果酱

We have jams!

-果酱 -果酱

- Jams? - Jams?

没错 果酱 薯酱 无花果酱

Yes, jams! Yam jams, fig jams.

-薯酱 -枣酱

- Yam jams! - And date jams.

去核的 美味的 异国果酱

Seedless, delicious, exotic jams.

别再扯果酱了

Move away from the jams.

-什么 -有珠宝

- What? - We have jewels.

珠宝 有珠宝 还有那个

Jewels! We have them! And, uh, that!

那边那个

Over there,

藏起来的悬念

hidden for suspense.

请看

Ta-da!

是个轮子吗

It's a wheel?

它很贵重的

It's, uh, very expensive.

你打算用这么贵重的东西买♥♥什么呢

And what do you hope to buy with this expensive?

买♥♥你

You!

不 不不不

No! No, no, no.

买♥♥你陪我共度些许时光 不是...

A moment with you, a moment. That'

你是在暗示我可供买♥♥卖♥♥吗

Are you suggesting I am for sale?

当然

不是 不 当然不是

not! No, of course not!

不是的

No!

神灯里又冷又黑

It's cold and it's dark in that lamp.

但我情愿回去

But I prefer it to this.

请允许我失陪

Please excuse me.

我要去些饼

I need to go and find some bread.

配果酱吃

For the jams.

不 我不是那个意思 我...

No! That's not what I meant. I...

您表现得很好

You did great.

我不是那个意思

That's not what I meant.

别穷追不舍 你完全搞砸了

Just leave her alone. You didn't do great.

你还会有说话的机会的

You will get the chance to speak again.

希望你能来参加今天的晚宴 阿里王子

We hope you can join us tonight, Prince Ali,

我们要庆祝丰收

when we celebrate our harvest.

乐意之至 安详的陛下

Of course, your serene self.

我们会参加的

We will join you.

能言善道

Smooth.

我活了一万年

In 10,

从没这么丢人过

I've never been that embarrassed.

别担心 你还没有出局


本文发布于:2024-09-21 11:05:46,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/fanyi/44321.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:精灵   公主   不能   猴子   知道   神灯
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议