3 Idiots《三傻大闹宝莱坞(2009)》完整中英文对照剧本


2023年12月26日发(作者:普通的反义词是什么)

Hello

Yes?

什么事

What?

什么

Sir, kindly switch off your mobile phone

先生 请关掉你的手♥机♥

Just one sec, please

就一会儿 一会儿

Excuse me

不好意思

Excuse me

不好意思

Sir, please sit down

先生 请你坐下

Captain, there's a medical emergency

机长 有紧急医疗事故

A passenger has just fallen down in the aisle

有位乘客晕倒在过道里了

Delhi, Air India 101 returning due to medical emergency

德里 印度航♥空♥101因紧急医疗救护正在返航

Excuse me, sir

醒醒 先生

Hold on!

等一下

I'm fine now, thanks. Carry on, please

我现在没事了 谢谢 你们忙去吧

Wait

先生 等一下

Get the car. - Mr. Dhillon?

去开车 您是迪隆先生么

Want the name tattooed? Get the car

难道我要把名字刻头上 去开车

To the hotel, sir?

去酒店是吧 先生

Yes, yes, but via Vasant Vihar

对对 不过要先去趟瓦桑特豪尔

Step on the gas, dude!

快踩油门啊 哥们

Yeah, Farhan?

喂 法涵

Get ready. I'll pick you up in five minutes

赶紧准备 我5分钟之内去接你

What happened?

怎么了

Chatur called. Remember him?

查图尔打电♥话♥来 还记得他吗

The 'Silencer'?

那个沉默者

Yeah

对 对

He said Rancho is coming

他说兰彻要来了

What?

什么

He said: Come to the campus at 8. On the tank

他说 8点到学校 水塔顶上见

Oh shucks!

啊 惨啦

Hurry.

快点吧

Ok

好 好

Honey, I'll be back soon. Oh, shoes

亲爱的 我很快回来 哦 鞋子

We found our buddy

到我们的好兄弟了

What?

什么啊

Tell me later, bye

晚些再说吧 拜

You forgot your pants

你忘穿裤子了

Now to the hotel, sir?

现在该去酒店了吧 先生

Yes, but via Imperial College of Engineering

对 不过先去皇家工程学院

Ok sir

好的 先生

Forgot my socks

我忘穿袜子了

More than just your socks

不只是袜子哦

Your pants

还有裤子

Oh no

噢 不

Now get my brother from the airport

现在可以去机场接我兄弟了

Same last name: Dhillon

跟我一个姓 迪隆

This is Dhillon. Where's my cab? On the runway?

我是迪隆 接我的车在哪儿 在路上

Hey Rancho

嘿 兰彻

Hey Chatur, where's Rancho?

嘿 查图尔 兰彻在哪儿

Rancho

兰彻

Where's Rancho?

兰彻在哪儿

Welcome, idiots

欢迎 们

Some 'madeira' for you?

要来些马德拉吗

The same rum you guzzled those days

就是你们当年狂喝的那种酒

Have a drink

来点吧

Where is Rancho?

兰彻在哪里

Patience. First look at this

耐心点 先来看看这个

Don't eye my wife. Check out the mansion behind, idiots

别眼馋我老婆 好好看后面的豪♥宅♥ 两个

$ 3.5 million

350万美元啊

Swimming pool: heated.

游泳池 带加热的

Living room: maple wood flooring

客厅 枫木地板的

My new Lambhorghini 6♥4♥96 cc -

我新买♥♥的兰博基尼 排量6♥4♥96毫升

very fast

相当地快啊

Why're you showing us all this?

给我们看这些干嘛

Forgot?

你们忘了

What's this?

这是什么

'5th September'. Today's date

9月5号♥ 就是今天啊

I challenge you

我要向你挑战

We'll meet again after ten years

10年后我们再见面

Same day. Same place

相同日期 相同地点

We'll see who's more successful

我们比比看谁更成功

Have the balls? C'mon, bet;

有种接受吗 来啊 打赌 赌啊

Remember? I'd challenged that idiot right here

还记得吗 我就在这里向那个挑战的

I kept my promise. I'm back

我信守诺言 如今回来了

Jackass; I aborted a flight, he forgot his pants

混♥蛋♥ 我放弃了一趟航♥班♥ 他裤子都忘穿了

all to meet Rancho

就是为了来见兰彻

5 years we've searched. Don't know if he's alive

我们了5年 连他是不是还活着都不知道

and you think he'll show up for your silly bet

你以为他会为这么个破赌回来吗

I know he won't show up

我知道他不会来

You gonna break his jaw or should I

是你打烂他的下巴 还是我来

So why'd you call us here?

那你叫我们来这里干嘛

To meet Rancho

去见兰彻啊

Come and see where I've reached and where he rots

见识一下我的成就和他的潦倒

So you know where Rancho is?

这么说你知道兰彻在哪儿

Yes

当然

Where?

在哪里

He is in Shimla

他在西姆拉

Free as the wind was he

他曾像风一样自♥由♥

Like a soaring kite was he

也似风筝翱翔天际

Where did he go. let's find him

他去了哪里 让我们去寻觅

Free as the wind was he

他曾像风一样自♥由♥

Like a soaring kite was he

也似风筝翱翔天际

Where did he go. let's find him

他去了哪里 让我们去寻觅

We were led by the path we took

我们被走过的路引导

While he carved a path of his own

他却在独辟自己的蹊径

Stumbling, rising, carefree walked he

路途艰难却毫无忧烦

We fretted about the morrow

我们常为明日愁颜

He simply reveled in today

他却只顾畅享当今

Living each moment to the fullest

让每一刻活得充实

Where did he come from.

他来自何处

He who touched our hearts and vanished.

触动你我心弦却又消失不见

Where did he go. let's find him

他去了哪里 让我们去寻觅

In scorching Sun, he was like a patch of shade.

烈日之下 他如同一片林荫

In an endless desert, like an oasis.

大漠之中 他像是一片绿洲

On a bruised heart, like soothing balm was he

对受伤的心 他是良药一剂

Afraid, we stayed confined in the well

恐惧将我们桎梏于蛙井

Fearless, he frolicked in the river

无畏的他畅游于海天之际

Never hesitating to swim against the tide

毫不迟疑地迎接浪涛

He wandered lonesome as a cloud

他如一片浮云独自飘逸

.Yet he was our dearest friend

却是我们最好的知己

Where did he go. let's find him

他去了哪里 让我们去寻觅

Rancho

兰彻

Ranchhoddas Shamaldas Chanchad

兰彻达斯·夏马达斯·钱查德

He was as unique as his name

他就像他的名字一样独特

From birth we were taught - Life is a race

从出生我们就被灌输 生活是场赛跑

Run fast or you 'll be trampled

全速前进 否则你就会被践踏

Even to be born, one had to race 300 million sperms

甚至包括出生 你也得和另外3亿个精♥子♥赛跑

1978. I was born at 5.15 pm

我出生于1978年5月15日下午

At 5.16, my father announced

5月16日 我爸就宣布

My son will be an engineer. - Farhan Qureshi. . Engineer

我儿子将是一个工程师 法涵·库雷希 技术工程师

And my fate was sealed

我的命运之戳就此盖下

What I wanted to be. no one asked

至于我想做什么 从没人问过

Raju Rastogi. Ranchhoddas Chanchad

莱俱·拉斯托吉 兰彻达斯·钱查德 法涵·库雷希

Room number?

房♥间号♥是多少

D-26

D26号♥

C'mon

跟我来

I'm Man Mohan. MM

我叫曼·莫汉(Man Mohan) 简称MM

These engineers call me Millimeter

这些工程师都叫我毫米

For eggs, bread, milk, laundry

你们可以我买♥♥鸡蛋 面包 牛奶

finishing journals, copying assignments

洗衣服 写论文 抄作业

I'm your guy. Fixed rates. No bargaining

我就行 价格公道 恕不议价

Hey wait, hold this

嘿 等等 拿着这个

Meet Kilobyte, Megabyte, and their mother Gigabyte

来见见千字节 兆字节还有它们的妈妈千兆字节

Go ahead, click - this family doesn't bite

放心拍吧 它们一家都不咬人的

Check him out. another God-fearing soul

看看这家伙 又一个虔诚的灵魂

Hi. Farhan Qureshi - I'm Raju Rastogi

你好 我是法涵·库雷希 我叫莱俱·拉斯托吉

Don't worry

别担心

a few days here and hell lose faith in God

在这里呆几天他就不会再信上帝了

Then naked babes will be on the wall, and he'll say -

那时挂在墙上的就是裸体美女像了 他会说

Oh God, give me one chance with her

哦 上帝啊 给我一次和她亲近的机会吧

Get out of here

给我出去

Four bucks. Two per bag

4块钱 一个包2块

Here's five. Keep the change

给你5块 不用了

Thanks boss. For your tip, here's one in return -

多谢老板 你这么大方作为回报

Wear your best underwear tonight

提醒你 今晚穿上你最好的内♥裤♥

Why?

为什么

Your Majesty, thou art great

尊敬的阁下 您太伟大了

Accept this humble offering

请接受我们卑微的供奉吧

Ha. here's a He-Man

啊哈 这里有个纯爷们

What a pretty piece. Cute and compact

多棒的屁♥股♥蛋 雄壮又可爱呀

A campus tradition: On Day 1.

这是个校园传统 入学第一天

Freshmen must pay their respects to Seniors

新生必须穿着内♥裤♥

in their underwear

向高年级学长表达敬意

This is when we first saw Rancho

那时我们第一次见到了兰彻

Spiderman

蜘蛛侠

Batman

蝙蝠侠

Fresh meat

又来一只小肉鸡

Greetings. Drop your pants, get stamped

欢迎 裤子脱掉 来盖章吧

Name?

名字是

'Ranchhoddas Shamaldas Chanchad'

兰彻达斯·夏马达斯·钱查德

What a mouthful; Needs serious cramming

还真拗口 要好好背一背才行

Come on: pants off

快点 脱裤子吧

Being stubborn?

还真倔啊

Wet pants not good, kiddo. Take them off

湿裤子穿着可不好哦 小伙子 脱了吧

Aal izz well - What's that?

一切顺利 什么

Aal izz Well

一切顺利

What did he say?

他说什么

Someone tell him. Hey James Bond

谁来告诉他 嘿 詹姆斯·邦德

Make him understand

给他解释明白

Take off your pants or they are going to piss on you

把裤子脱了 不然他们就尿你身上

Hey 007! Ashamed to speak Hindi?

嘿 007 说印地语会害羞啊

Sorry sir, I was born in Uganda, studied in Pondicherry

对不起学长 我出生在乌干达 又是在本地治理 长大

so little slow in Hindi

所以印地语说得有点不好

So explain slowly. No hurry

那就慢慢解释 不着急

Feeling cold?

你冷是吗

Pray undress

务请裸体

or he'll do 'urine-expulsion' on you

否则他将对你进行尿液排出 动作

Calls pissing 'urine-expulsion';

把尿尿叫尿液排出

A true linguist in the land of engineers!

你真是工程师中的语言学家啊

Hey, come out of there

嘿 给我出来

Come out or.

给我出来 不出来我就.

or I'll do 'urine-expulsion' on your door

我就对你的门进行尿液排出 动作了

If you aren't out by the count of ten

我数十下 你不出来的话

I'll do 'urine-expulsion' on your door all semester

我这一学期都到你的门口进行尿液排出 动作啊

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Salt water is a great conductor of electricity. 8th Grade Physics

盐水具有极强的导电性 初二物理知识

We had studied it. He applied it

我们都学过 只有他会应用

Dr. Viru Sahastrabuddhe was the Director of ICE

维鲁·萨哈斯洛布德博士是皇家工程学院的院长

Students called him Virus, computer Virus

学生们都叫他病毒 电脑病毒

Virus on the way, with eggs

病毒要来啦 还带着他的蛋蛋呢

Freshmen are summoned. Come quickly

新生集♥合♥ 快点 快点

Virus was the most competitive man we had ever seen

病毒是我们见过的最争强好胜的人

He couldn 't bear anyone getting ahead of him

他不能容忍♥任何人超越他

To save time, his shirts had Velcro

为节省时间 他的衬衫上都缝了魔术扣

and his ties had hooks

领带上装了钩子

He'd trained his mind to write with both hands simultaneously

他训练思维用两只手同时书写

Everyday at 2 pm he took a 7 1/2 minute power nap

每天下午2点 他会小睡7分半钟

with an opera as lullaby

同时放着歌♥剧作为催眠曲

Govind, his valet, had instructions

戈万德 他的贴身男仆 按照指示

to carry out all unproductive tasks such as shaving, nail-cutting etc

执行所有的非生产性任务 比如刮胡子 剪指甲等等

What is this? - Sir, nest

这是什么 是鸟巢 院长

Whose? - A koel bird's nest, sir

是谁的 噪鹊(类似于噪鹃的鸟)的巢

Wrong

A koel bird never makes her own nest

噪鹊从来不会自己筑巢

She lays her eggs in other nests

它们总是在别人的巢里下蛋

And when they hatch, what do they do?

要孵蛋的时候 它们会怎样

They push the other eggs out of the nest

它们会把其它的蛋从巢里挤出去

Competition over

竞争结束了

Their life begins with murder. That's nature

它们的生命就从谋杀开始 这就是大自然

Compete or die

竞争或死亡

You also are like the koel birds

你们也像是噪鹃一样

And these are the eggs you smashed to get into ICE

这些就是你们考进这里时推下去的蛋

Don't forget, ICE gets 400,000 applications a year

别忘了 每年有40万考生报考皇家工程学院

and only 200 are selected: You;

只有200人能考上这所学院 也就是你们

And these? Finished. Broken eggs

这些呢 完蛋了 一堆破蛋

My son. he tried for three years

我的儿子 已经考了3年

Rejected. Every time

被拒了 每次都被拒

Remember, life is a race

记着 生活就是赛跑

If you don't run fast, you'll get trampled

你要跑不快 就被别人踩倒

Let me tell you a very interesting story

我给你们讲个有趣的故事吧

This is an astronaut pen

这是一支太空笔

Fountain pens and ballpoint pens don't work in outer space

钢笔 圆珠笔在太空中都不管用

So scientists spent millions to invent this pen

所以科学家们耗资百万发明了这种笔

It can write at any angle, in any temperature, in zero gravity

无论何种角度 何种温度下它都能书写 甚至在零重力下

One day, when I was a student

有一天 我还是个学生的时候

the Director of our institute called me

我们研究院的院长到我

He said, 'Viru Sahastrabuddhe.' I said, 'Yes sir'

他说维鲁·萨哈斯洛布德 我说是 院长

'Come here;' I got scared

跟我来 我很害怕

He showed me this pen

他拿出了这支笔

He said, 'This is a symbol of excellence'

他说这支笔是杰出的象征

'I give it to you'

我把它交给你

'When you come across an extraordinary student like yourself

当你遇上一个和你一样杰出的学生的时候

.pass it onto him'

请再传给他

For 32 years, I've been waiting for that student

32年了 我一直在等那个学生出现

But no luck

但很不幸

Anyone here, who'll strive to win this pen?

你们之中 有人会努力来赢取这支笔吗

Good. Put your hands down

很好 都放下吧

Shall I post it on the notice board? Hands down

要我写在通告板上吗 把手放下

One question, sir

我有个问题 院长

Sir, if pens didn't work in outer space

院长 如果钢笔在外太空没有用

why didn't the astronauts use a pencil?

宇航员为什么不用铅笔呢

They'd have saved millions

他们能省下数百万啊

I will get back to you on this

这个以后作答

He zaps a Senior's privates at night

昨晚他电击了前辈的老二

fingers the Director in the day. Best avoid him

今天还给院长难堪 最好离他远点

You deflated Virus's erection

你挫了病毒的傲气啊

Your Majesty, thou art great. Accept this humble offering

陛下 您真伟大 请接受我卑微的供奉吧

Buzz off. You don't have school?

少来 你不上学么

Who'll pay for it? Your pop?

谁给我交学费 你♥爸♥

Keep off my dad! - Relax

别说我爸 冷静

For school you don't need tuition money, just a uniform

上学不必交学费 只要一件校服

Pick a school, buy the uniform, slip into class

个学校 买♥♥身校服 溜进教室

In that sea of kids, no one will notice

里面小鬼多的是 没人会注意你的

If I get caught? - Then new uniform, new school

被抓了怎么办 换身新的校服再挑所学校

See that? - He was different.

看到没 他和别人不一样

He challenged conventions at every stage

每个环节他都敢突破常规

A free-spirited bird had landed in Virus's nest

病毒的鸟巢迎来了自♥由♥之鸟

We were robots, blindly following our professors ' commands

我们像是机器人 一味服从教授们的指示

He was the only one who was not a machine

他是唯一会自己思考的人

What is a machine?

什么是机械装置

Why're you smiling?

你笑什么

Sir, to study Engineering was a childhood dream

老师 学工程学是我童年的梦想

I'm so happy to be here finally

能在这里我很开心

No need to be so happy. Define a machine

不用那么开心 给机械装置下个定义

A machine is anything that reduces human effort

能省力的东西就是机械装置

Will you please elaborate?

请你详细阐述一下

Anything that simplifies work, or saves time, is a machine

任何能简化工作或节约时间的就是机械装置

It's a warm day, press a button, get a blast of air

天很热 按下开关 得到阵阵凉风

The fan. A machine;

电扇就是个机械装置

Speak to a friend miles away. The telephone. A machine!

和千里外的朋友说话 电♥话♥机械装置

Compute millions in seconds. The calculator. A machine!

每秒钟进行数百万次计算 计算器机械装置

We're surrounded by machines

我们周围很多机械装置

From a pen's nib to a pants' zip - all machines

从钢笔尖到裤子拉链 都是机械装置

Up and down in a second. Up, down, up, down.

快速上下 上 下 上 下

What is the definition?

定义是什么

I just gave it to you, sir

我刚才已经给出了 老师

You'll write this in the exam? This is a machine: up, down.

考试你也这样 机械装置是上 下 上 下

Idiot; Anybody else?

还有人要回答吗

Yes?

是的

Sir, machines are any combination of bodies so connected

老师 机械装置是实物构件的组合

that their relative motions are constrained

各部分有确定的相对运动

and by which means, force and motion may be transmitted

由此 能量和动量相互转换

and modified as a screw and its nut, or a lever arranged

就像螺丝和螺帽或绕支点运动的杠杆

to turn about a fulcrum or a pulley about its pivot, etc

绕轴转动的滑轮 等等

especially, a construction, more or less complex

尤其是指一种无论简单或复杂

consisting of a combination of moving parts, or

由运动部件组成或者

simple mechanical elements, as wheels, levers, cams etc

诸如滚轮 杠杆 凸轮等等

Wonderful

太棒了

Perfect. Please sit down

好极了 请坐下

Thank you

谢谢 谢谢

But sir, I said the same thing, in simple language

老师 我用简单的语言表达了同样的意思

If you prefer simple language, join an Arts and Commerce college

你那么喜欢简单表达 去工艺美术学院

But sir, one must get the meaning too

但是老师 每个人都得明白其含义

What's the point of blindly cramming a bookish definition

不能做死记硬背的书呆子

You think you're smarter than the book?

你以为你比教科书聪明

Write the textbook definition, mister, if you want to pass

如果你想要及格的话 先生 最好写教科书上的定义

But there are other books. - Get out!

可还有别的书呢 滚出去

Why?

哦 为什么

In simple language: Out;

用简单的话说 出去

Idiot;

So, we were discussing the machine.

我们刚说到机械.

Why're you back?

你怎么回来了

I forgot something

我忘了点东西

What?

什么

Instruments that record, analyze, summarize, organize

一种记录 分♥析♥ 总结 组织

debate and explain information; that are illustrated, non-illustrated

讨论及解释信息的工具 有插图或无插图的

hard-bound, paperback, jacketed, non-jacketed

硬皮的或平装的 有夹套的 没夹套的

with foreword, introduction, table-of-contents, index

包含有前言 简介 目录 索引

that are intended for the enlightenment, understanding

用以增长知识 加深理解

enrichment, enhancement and education of the human brain

提升并教育人类大脑的装置

through the sensory route of vision, sometimes touch

该装置需用视觉 有时候用触觉使用

What do you mean?

你想说什么

Books, sir

书 老师

I forgot my books. May I?

我书忘拿了 可以去拿么

Couldn't you ask simply?

你就不能说简单点

I tried earlier, sir. It simply didn't work

刚才我试过了 老师 没用

Professors kept Rancho mostly out. seldom in

老师们总是把兰彻赶出去 几乎不让进

When thrown out of one class, he'd slip into another

赶出去以后 他就溜进别的教室

He said: First year or fourth year, it's knowledge. Just grab it

他说 不管是大一还是大四 学的都是知识 只要学

He was unlike any of us

他不像我们中任何人

We fought for a shower every morning

每天早上我们争着洗澡

He'd bathe wherever he found water

而他 哪里有水就在哪里洗澡

Morning, sir

早上好 老师

Machines were his passion

他热衷于机械

When he spotted them, he opened them

他一看到机器 就拆开

Some he could re-assemble.

有些他能装回去

some he couldn 't

有些则不能

There was another, just like him

还有一个人 和他很像

Joy Lobo

乔伊·洛勃

Sir. Excuse me, sir

院长 打扰一下 院长

Mr. Joy Lobo;

乔伊·洛勃

Sir, if I could know the convocation dates.

院长 能否告诉我毕业典礼的时间

Why?

怎么

Dad wants to make train reservations

我爸要订火车票

I'm the first engineer from my village. Everyone wants to attend

我是村子里第一个工程师 乡亲们都想来

In that case, call your dad

是这样 打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥

Please hurry up. Don't waste my time

快点 别浪费我的时间

Hello

Dad, the Director wants to speak to you

爸 院长要跟你讲话

Joy;

乔伊

Mr. Lobo, your son won't graduate this year

洛勃先生 你的儿子今年毕不了业

What happened, sir?

他怎么了 老师

He has violated all deadlines

他总是迟交作业

Mr. Lobo, it's an unrealistic project

洛勃先生 那是个不切实际的项目

He is making some nonsense helicopter

他在搞什么荒谬的直升机

I suggest you don't book your tickets. I'm so sorry

我建议你不要订票了 真是不好意思

Sir, I am this close, sir - Is your project ready?

院长 我就快完成了 院长 你的项目做好了没有

Is your project ready? - Sir, see it once, please

你的项目做好了没有 院长 你就看一眼 拜托了

Submit it, and we'll consider

交上来 不然免谈

Sir, a small extension. - Why, why should I?

院长 再给点时间 为什么 为什么我要给你延期

After dad's stroke, I couldn't focus for two months

我爸中风后 两个月我都无法集中精力

Did you stop eating?

饭也吃不了

No

没 没

Stopped bathing?

澡也洗不了

So why stop studying?

那你为什么要停止学习

Sir, I'm very close. See it once, please.

院长 我很快就弄好 你看一眼吧 求你了

Mr. Lobo;

洛勃先生

Sunday afternoon, my son fell off a train and died

星期天下午 我儿子从火车上摔下来死了

Monday morning, I taught a class. So don't give me that nonsense

星期一早上我照常上课 所以别给我说那些废话

I can give you sympathy, not an extension

我表示同情 但是不能延期

Sir. I'm very close.

院长 我就快成功了

Lifelong I lived

我这一生

The life of another

都为别人而活

For just one moment

哪怕只一瞬间

Let me live as I.

让我为自己而活

Lifelong I lived

我这一生

The life of another

都为别人而活

For just one moment

哪怕只一瞬间

Let me live as I.

让我为自己而活

Give me some sunshine Give me some rain

给我些阳光 给我些雨露

Give me another chance I wanna grow up once again

再给我个机会 我要再次成长

Give me some sunshine Give me some rain

给我些阳光 给我些雨露

Give me another chance I wanna grow up once again

再给我个机会 我要再次成长

Dude's come up with an amazing design

那个家伙的设计很惊人

A wireless camera atop a helicopter

直升机上装无线摄像机

Can be used for traffic updates, security. Wow!

可应用于路况和安♥全♥监♥管♥哇

But Virus said it's an impractical design, it won't fly

可病毒说这个设计不实用 飞不了

It will fly; We'll make it fly

会飞的 我们能让它飞起来

Don't tell Joy. It'll be a surprise

先别告诉乔伊 这会是个惊喜

We'll fly it up to his window and capture his reaction

到时候我们让它飞到他窗前拍下他的反应

If we work on his project, who'll work on ours?

我们帮他做项目 谁帮我们做呢?

Tests, vivas, quizzes - 42 exams per semester

笔试 口试 测验 每学期42场考试

You scare easily, bro

这么容易退缩啊 老兄

Take your hand, put it over your heart, and say, 'Aal izz well'

拿起手 放到胸口 说 All is Well 一切顺利

All is well? - Aal izz well

All is Well 一切顺利

Words of wisdom from His Holiness Guru Ranchhoddas

神圣的领袖兰彻达斯的至理名言

We had an old watchman in our village

我们村以前有个守夜老人

On night patrol, he'd call out, 'Aal izz well'

夜巡的时候 他会大喊 All is Well

And we slept peacefully. Then there was a theft

我们就睡得很香 后来还是发生了被盗情况

and we learned that he couldn't see at night;

不过那守夜人晚上什么都看不见

He'd just yell 'Aal izz well', and we felt secure

他总是在喊 All is well 一切顺利 我们就感到安全了

That day I understood this heart scares easily

那天我懂了 心很脆弱

You have to trick it

你得学会哄它

However big the problem, tell your heart, 'All is well, pal'

不管碰到多大困难 告诉你的心 All is well 一切顺利

That resolves the problem?

那能解决问题么

No. But you gain courage to face it

不能啊 但你得到了面对问题的勇气

Learn it up, bro. We're gonna really need it here

学着点 兄弟 在这里我们将非常需要它

When life spins out of control Just let your lips roll

当生活失控时 轻颤你的双唇

Let your lips roll And whistle away the toll

轻颤你的双唇 让哨声吹走烦闷

When life spins out of control Just let your lips roll

当生活失控时 轻颤你的双唇

Just let your lips roll And whistle away the toll

轻颤你的双唇 让哨声吹走烦闷

Yell: All is Well.

一切顺利

The chicken's clueless about the egg's fate

小鸡们不会知道鸡蛋的命运

Will it hatch or become an omelette

会破壳而出还是会变成蛋卷

No one knows what the future holds

没人知道未来怎样

So let your lips roll And whistle away the toll

轻颤你的双唇 让哨声吹走烦闷

Whistle away the toll Yell: All is Well

让哨声吹走烦闷 喊吧 一切顺利

Hey bro: All is Well

嗨 兄弟们 一切顺利

Hey mate: All is Well

嗨 ♥妹♥们♥ 一切顺利

Hey bro: All is Well

嗨 兄弟们 一切顺利

Confusion and more confusion No sign of any solution

困惑越来越多 方法却没有几个

Ah. finally a solution But wait. what was the question?

终于有了方法 不过等等 问题是什么

If the timid heart with fear is about to die

如果脆弱的心 害怕得快死去

Then con it bro, with this simple lie

用个简单的谎 就能让她平息

Heart's an idiot, it will fall under that spell

心是一个傻瓜 会相信那咒语

Let your lips roll And whistle away the toll

轻颤你的双唇 让哨声吹走烦闷

Whistle away the toll Yell: All is Well

让哨声吹走烦闷 喊吧 一切顺利

Hey bro: All is Well

嗨 兄弟们 一切顺利

Hey mate: All is Well

嗨 ♥妹♥们♥ 一切顺利

Hey bro: All is Well

嗨 兄弟们 一切顺利

Blew the scholarship on booze But that did not dispel my blues

酒能赶走奖学金 但赶不走我的忧郁

Holy incense lit up my plight And yet God's nowhere in sight

薰香点燃悲惨命运 而上帝却不见踪影

The lamb is clueless for what it's destined

小羊羔们不清楚它的前程

Will it be served on skewers or simply minced

是被做成烤肉还是被剁成肉酱

No one knows what the future holds

没人知道未来怎样

So let your lips roll And whistle away the toll

轻颤你的双唇 让哨声吹走烦闷

Whistle away the toll Yell: All is Well

让哨声吹走烦闷 喊吧 一切顺利

Hey bro: All is Well

嗨 兄弟们 一切顺利

Hey mate: All is Well

嗨 ♥妹♥们♥ 一切顺利

Hey bro: All is Well

嗨 兄弟们 一切顺利

When life spins out of control Just let your lips roll

当生活失控时 轻颤你的双唇

Just let your lips roll And whistle away the toll

轻颤你的双唇 让哨声吹走烦闷

All is Well

一切顺利

The chicken's clueless about the egg's fate

小鸡们不会知道鸡蛋的命运

Will it hatch or become an omelette

会破壳而出还是会变成蛋卷

No one knows what the future holds

没人知道未来怎样

So let your lips roll And whistle away the toll

轻颤你的双唇 让哨声吹走烦闷

Whistle away the toll

让哨声吹走烦闷

Eureka! Eureka;

有了 有了 耶

Yell: All is Well

喊吧 一切顺利

Hey Mrs. Chicken: All is Well

嗨 鸡小 一切顺利

Hey Mr. Lamb: All is Well

嗨 羊先生 一切顺利

Hey bro: All is Well

嗨 兄弟们 一切顺利

Hey, take it up to Joy's window

嘿 让它飞到乔伊的窗口

Take it higher

再高点

Look at Silencer: the nude dude;

看看沉默者 赤身裸体的家伙

Joy, come out

乔伊 快出来

Come to the window

到窗户边上

Joy, look outside

乔伊 看外面

Good news, sir

好消息 院长

The police and Joy's father have no clue

警♥察♥和乔伊的爸爸都没线索

Everyone thinks this is suicide

大家都认为这是

The post mortem report -

尸检报告

Cause of Death: Intense pressure on windpipe

死亡原因: 气管气压过大

resulting in choking

导致窒息

All think the pressure on the jugular killed him

大家都认为他死于颈静脉脉压过大

What about the mental pressure for the last four years?

四年来的心理压力呢

That's missing in the report

报告里却没提

Engineers are a clever bunch

工程师们是一聪明的人

They haven't made a machine to measure mental pressure

但他们没造测量心里压力的机器

If they had, all would know.

如果造了 大家都将知道

this isn't suicide. it's murder

这不是自杀 是谋杀

How dare you blame me for Joy's suicide?

你竟敢把乔伊的自杀归罪于我

If one student can't handle pressure, is it our fault?

如果一名学生无法承受压力 难道是我们的错

Life is full of pressures. Will you always blame others?

生活充满了压力 那你总是怪罪别人么

I don't blame you, sir. I blame the system

我没有怪你 院长 我在责备这个体制

Look at these statistics - India ranks N0.1 in suicides

看看这些统计数据 印度自杀率排名第一

Every 90 minutes, a student attempts suicide

每90分钟 就有一名学生企图自杀

Suicide is a bigger killer than disease

自杀比疾病更可怕

Something's terribly wrong, sir

有些东西错大了 院长

I can't speak for the rest

至于其它我不敢说

but this is one of the finest colleges in the country

但这是这个国家最好的学校

I've run this place for 32 years

这里我已经管了32年

We were ranked 28th. Now we're N0.1

从排名28上升到现在的第一名

What's the point, sir?

那有什么意义 院长

Here they don't discuss new ideas or inventions

在这里新思想新发明不受重视

They discuss grades, jobs, settling in the USA

他们关心成绩 工作 去美国定居

They teach how to get good scores. They don't teach Engineering

教我们怎样拿高分 却没教我们工程学

Now you will teach me how to teach?

你现在是在教我 应该怎么教书是吧

No sir, I.

不是的 院长 我

Sir, my paper.

院长 我的资料纸

Vaidyanathan, please sit down

瓦迪阿森登 你坐下

Here is a self-proclaimed professor

这里有位自大的教授

who thinks he is better than our highly qualified teachers

他认为他比优秀的老师还厉害

Professor Ranchhoddas Chanchad will teach us Engineering

现在由兰彻达斯·钱查德教授给大家上课

We do not have all day

我们可耗不了一整天

You have 30 seconds to define these terms

你们有30秒的时间定义这两个词

You may refer to your books

你们可以翻书

Raise your hand if you get the answer

到答案请举手

Let's see who comes first, who comes last

看看谁最快 谁最慢

Your time starts. now

你们现在 开始

Time up

时间到

Time up, sir

时间到了 院长

No one got the answer?

没有人到答案

Now rewind your life by a minute

现在把你们的人生快退1分钟

When I asked this question, were you excited? Curious?

当我提出这个问题的时候 你们兴奋吗

Thrilled that you'd learn something new?

为获得新知识而激动吗 好奇吗

Anyone? . Sir?

有这样的人吗 院长

No. You all got into a frantic race

没有 你们都陷入了疯狂的竞赛中

What's the use of such methods, even if you come first

即使你第一个到了答案 这种方法又有什么用

Will your knowledge increase? No, just the pressure

你的知识会增加吗 不会 增加的只有压力

This is a college, not a pressure cooker

这是一所大学 不是高压锅

Even a circus lion learns to sit on a chair in fear of the whip

就算是马戏团的狮子也会因为 怕鞭打而学会坐在椅子上

But you call such a lion 'well trained', not 'well educated'

可你们只会说这是训练得好 而不是教育得好

Hello!

This is not a philosophy class. Just explain those two words

这可不是哲学课 解释下这两个词就行了

Sir, these words don't exist

院长 这两个词压根儿不存在

These are my friends' names. Farhan and Raju

其实是我朋友的名字 法涵和莱俱

Quiet;

安静

Nonsense! Is this how you'll teach Engineering?

荒谬 你就这么教工程学

Sir, I wasn't teaching you Engineering

院长 我并非在教工程学

You're an expert at that

你才是这方面的专家

I was teaching you. how to teach

我只是在教你 如何教书

And I'm sure one day you'll learn

而且我相信总有一天你会学会的

because unlike you, I never abandon my weak students

因为我和你不同 我从不放弃差生

Bye, sir

再见 院长

Quiet;

安静

Quiet, I said

我说 安静

I regret to inform you that your son.

我很遗憾地通知你 你的儿子

Farhan. Raju.

法涵 莱俱

has fallen into bad company

交友不慎

Without urgent corrective steps, his future will be ruined

不立即采取纠正措施的话 他的前途就毁了

Virus 's letters dropped on our homes like atom bombs

病毒的信就像原♥子♥弹♥一般投到我们家中

Hiroshima and Nagasaki plunged into gloom

广岛和长崎昏天黑地

Our parents invited us - for a dressing down

我们的父母把我们叫回家 狠狠地训了一番

Come in

进来

See that?

看到了吗

We could afford just one air-conditioner

我们就用得起一台空调

We put it in Farhan's room, so he could study in comfort

我们把它安到法涵的房♥里 让他能舒适地学习

I didn't buy a car. I manage with a scooter

我没车 我就骑辆小摩托

We put all our money into Farhan's education

我们把所有的钱都用于法涵的教育

We sacrificed our comforts for Farhan's future. U nderstand?

我们牺牲了自己的享受来换取法涵的未来 明白吗

You took these pictures, Farhan?

这些是你照的吗 法涵

He had that useless obsession for a while

他曾经沉迷于这无用的爱好

Went around taking pictures of animals

到处跑 去拍动物

Wanted to be a wildlife photographer

想要成为野生动物摄影师

Son, what was your score that year?

儿子你那年的分数是多少

91%

91分

Hear that? Straight drop from 94% to 91%

听到没 从94分直降到91分

You find it funny?

你觉得好笑

No sir, sorry. I'm just amazed at the photos

不是的先生 对不起 我只是对这些照片感到惊讶

Why make him an engineer. Why not a wildlife photographer?

为什么要让他做工程师 而不让他做野生动物摄影师

Enough;

够了

I humbly request you - Don't ruin my son's future

我求求你 不要毁了我儿子的未来

Food's on the table, boys. C'mon

饭好了 孩子们 来吃吧

If you ever visit again, do eat with us

如果你下次还来的话 再和我们一起吃饭吧

Dad denied us a meal.

爸没让我们吃饭

So, to fill our bellies with food.

所以 为了把肚子填满

and ears with more reprimands, we reached Raju's house

耳朵里多塞些训斥 我们去了莱俱家

Raju's house was straight out of a 50's black and white film

莱俱的家简直就是50年代黑白电影的翻版

A small, dingy room.

一间狭小昏暗的房♥间

a paralyzed father.

一位瘫痪在床的父亲

a coughing mother.

一位咳嗽不止的母亲

and an unwed sister

以及嫁不出去的

A sofa sprouting springs.

一张露出弹簧的沙发

a 24 hour water supply - from the leaking roof

全天自来水供应 其实就是屋顶漏下来的水

Mother was a retired school teacher and a tireless complainer

母亲是退休教师 也是个喋喋不休的怨妇

Father was once a postmaster

父亲曾是邮♥政♥局♥长

Paralysis shut down his body partly.

瘫痪使他丧失了身体部分机能

his salary completely. And the sister.

也让他完全没了收入 至于

Kammo's turned 28. They demand a car in dowry

卡默已经28岁了 他们要辆车作为嫁妆

If you don't study and earn, how will she marry?

如果你不学习不挣钱 她怎么嫁得出去

Some okra?

要秋葵么

Okra is now 12 /- per kilo, cauliflower is 10/-

秋葵现在每公斤12卢比 花椰菜10卢比

It's daylight robbery;

这简直是明抢

What will we eat if we get warnings from your college?

如果你被学校警告 我们将来吃什么

Mom!

Cottage cheese?

白干酪

Cottage cheese should be sold at the jewelers, in velvet pouches

白干酪应该放在珠宝店里卖♥♥ 装在天鹅绒盒子里

Cottage cheese? - No, no, it's ok

白干酪 不 不 不用了

Mom, please

妈 拜托

Alright, I'll shut up

那好 我闭嘴

Earn for the family, slave like a maid

养家糊口 做牛做马

and then take the vow of silence

还得发誓保持沉默

If not with my son, with whom do I share my woes: his friends?

如果不跟儿子抱怨 我还能跟谁抱怨去 他的朋友

Hey Raju

喂 莱俱

We were in a huge dilemma

我们左右两难

Do we comfort our friend or console his mom?

我们应该去安慰朋友还是他的妈妈

Screw it, we thought, let's focus on the cottage cheese

管他呢 我们想 还是集中精力吃白干酪吧

Even his eczema cream costs 55 /- now

现在连湿疹膏也要55卢比

Another roti?

再来块烤肉

No, thank you. We're through

不用了 谢谢 我们饱了

Okra for 12 /- - Cauliflower for 10 /-

秋葵12卢比 花椰菜10卢比

At least you were offered a meal

至少给你们还吃了顿饭

Unlike your sadistic dad. 'Hitler' Qureshi;

不像你那虐待狂老爸 希♥特♥勒♥ 库雷希

And your mom is Mother Teresa. Feeding us 'eczema roti'!

你妈就是特勒撒修女 给我们吃湿疹烤肉

Don't poke fun at my mom; - Enough, you guys

别嘲笑我妈 够了 你们两个

I'm famished. Let's eat out

我饿死了 我们出去吃吧

It's month end. Who'll pay? His Mother Teresa?

都月末了 谁付钱啊 他的妈妈特勒撒

To eat out, you don't need money. Just a uniform. Look.

出去吃 你不必带钱 一身礼服就行了 看

C'mon - Come

走吧 走

Good evening, good evening

晚上好 晚上好

Oh, U ncle

哦 叔叔

Three large vodkas. - Half soda, half water

3大杯伏特加 一半苏打 一半水

If we're caught, we're dead

如果我们被抓到就死定了

What's for starters? - Get double portions

冷盘有什么 要双倍的

Leave this here and start some peppy music

把这个留下 去放点欢快的音乐

Pia, what the hell!

皮娅 你戴的这是什么鬼东西

Why're you wearing this ancient piece of junk?

你干嘛要戴 这么一块古董级破烂表

What'll people say: My fiancee.

人们会怎么议论 我的未婚妻

a doctor in the making, wearing a cheap, 200 /- watch;

一名前途无量的医生 却带着廉价的200卢比的手表

Please take it off. Thank you

请摘下来 谢谢你

Hi handsome

嗨 帅哥

Hey Aunty. You're looking good

嗨 姑妈 你看上去真不错

Don't miss my set, darling - Rubies?

别忘了看我的配饰 亲爱的 红宝石

From Mandalay - Mandalay. Wow;

源自曼德勒 曼德勒 哇哦

Hey, let's go meet David - Of course

嘿 我们去见戴维吧 那当然

Excuse me

打扰一下

Yes?

怎么了

Flowers

送你花

May I take the glass? - Why?

我可以拿着这玻璃杯吗 为什么

So you don't break it on my head

这样你就不会用它来砸我脑袋了

Why would I do that?

我♥干♥嘛要那样做

For the free advice I'll now impart

因为我将给你三个免费建议

What?

什么

Don't marry that ass

不要嫁给那个混♥蛋♥

Excuse me?

你说什么

He's not a human, he's a price tag

他不是个人 只是个价标

He'll turn your life into a nightmare of brands and prices

他会把你的生活变成品牌和价格的梦魇

He'll ruin your life. Your future will be finished

他会毁了你的生活 你的未来就完了

Want a demonstration?

演示给你看

Shall I find out the price of his shoes?

我来看看他的鞋多少钱如何

I won't ask. He'll announce it himself

我不用问他 他自己就会宣布的

What the hell. Mint sauce on my $300 shoes!

搞什么 薄荷酱撒到我300美元的鞋上了

Run for your life; It's free advice. Take it or leave it

为了你的人生赶紧跑吧 这是免费建议 好自为之

Genuine Italian leather - hand-stitched;

正品意大利皮革 手工制♥作♥

Dad, are they your guests?

爸 他们是你请来的客人吗

My students. What're they doing here?

是我的学生 他们在这里干嘛

Hold on, Dad

等等 爸爸

These beans smell great

这些豆子闻起来真好吃

No room for roti - Just pile it on

烤肉放不下了 那就堆在上面

Hi Hey

嗨 嘿

That was an eye-opener. Thank you so much

那建议让我大开眼界 非常感谢

It was my moral responsibility

那不过是我道义上的责任

Can I ask you for little more help?

我能再请你帮个忙吗

Dad won't let me break off this engagement

我爸不会让我毁掉这个婚约的

You explain so well. Can you give him a demo too?

你这么能言善辩 能不能也给他展示一下

Certainly. Raju, the mint sauce

当然可以 莱俱 薄荷酱给我

You're really sweet

你真是太好了

Where is your daddy? - Right behind you

你♥爸♥爸在哪里 就在你后面

Aal izz well

一切顺利

Run for your life; It's free advice. Take it or leave it

为了你的人生赶紧跑吧 这是免费建议 好自为之

What're you doing here?

你们在这里干什么

We'll hand these gifts to the couple

我们来把这些礼物送给新婚夫妇

I'll do that for you. It's my sister's wedding

我会为你转交的 这是我的婚礼

Sister?

Sir, what's the sum total of your daughters?

院长 你总共有几个女儿啊

Empty. No gift cheques

空的 没有支票

Forgot the cheques, Raju .Farhan?

忘放支票了吧 莱俱 法涵

We didn't invite you, you must be from the groom's side

我们没邀请你们 你们肯定是新郎那边的客人吧

No sir, we're here as the emissaries of science

不是的 院长 我们是作为科学的使者来这里的

How? Can you explain?

什么使者 你能解释一下吗

Dad, he explains superbly. I'm sure he'll give us a demo

爸 他口才很好 我肯定他会给我们解释清楚

Won't you?

没错吧

Well, Delhi has plenty of power cuts that.

是这样的 德里经常停电.

disrupt wedding celebrations

会打断婚礼庆典

So I thought of making an inverter that.

所以我想制♥造♥一个变流器

draws power from guests' cars

从客人们的汽车里抽取电能

I see

我明白了

Wow

哇哦

So where's the inverter?

那你的那个发明在哪里呢

Sir, the design is ready

院长 设计已经完成了

Where's the design, Farhan?

设计在哪呢 法涵

I gave you the design - I gave it to Raju

我把设计给你了 我又给莱俱了

Raju, design?

莱俱 设计图呢

Never mind the design. I'll make the inverter and show you

别管那设计了 我会做好给你看的

You can only invent stories, not an inverter

你只会编故事 不会造变流器

I'll make one, I promise

我会造一个的 我保证

And I'll name it after you. After all, it was invented.

而且我会用您的名字命名 毕竟这是在

at your daughter's wedding. So it'll be an honor.

您女儿的婚礼上发明的 很荣幸

Farhan, Raju. I'll see you in my office tomorrow

法涵 莱俱 明天来我的办公室见我

Sir, what was the cost per plate? We'll reimburse you

院长 每盘多少钱 我们将偿还您

.in installments

分期偿付

We'll never crash a wedding again - Not even my own

我们保证再也不去婚宴上蹭了 即使是我自己的婚礼也不

In fact, I won't even marry. Nor will he

事实上 我不结婚了 他也不结

Uh. right. No marriage

哦 对 不结婚

Your parents shouldn't have married either

你们的父母也不应该结婚

The world would have to feed two less idiots

这个世界就可以少养两个

Sit!

坐下

Pay attention

注意

This is Ranchhoddas's father's monthly income

这是兰彻达斯父亲的月收入

Couple of zeroes less, and it's still a sizeable income

去掉两个零后 仍是笔可观的收入

But erase another zero, and I would worry a little

但是再擦掉一个零 我就有点担心了

Isn't that your father's income, Farhan?

这不就是你父亲的月收入吗 法涵

Yes, sir

是的 院长

Now take away another zero.

现在再擦掉一个零

and that's your family income, Raju Rastogi

就是你的家庭收入 莱俱·拉斯托吉

Big reason to worry

非常让人担心啊

Take my advice and shift into Chatur Ramalingam's room

接受我的建议 搬到查图尔·若马里甘的房♥间

Exams are here. Stay with Rancho and you're sure to fail

马上要考试了 和兰彻混一起你们肯定不及格

Want a shave? - No, sir

要刮胡子吗 不用 院长

Then get lost!

那么快滚

Raju, don't worry. This is Virus's move to split us. Divide and rule

莱俱 别担心 这是病毒想要分离我们 分而治之

I have to worry

我不得不担心

He grades us, and I need good grades for a good job

他给我们打分 我需要个好分数换个工作

Unlike you, I don't have a rich dad I can live off

不像你 我没有有钱的老爸可依靠

Shut up, Raju

闭嘴 莱俱

Must we follow all his hogwash? 'Aal izz well'

我们非得听他的废话吗 All is well 一切顺利

I won't be his flunky. like you

我不会当他的奴才的 像你那样

You're crossing the line - No, I'm drawing one

你在超越我的底线 不 我在划清界线

I have a family to support

我有一个家要养

Dad's medicines swallow up mom's pension

爸爸的药费耗尽了妈妈的退休金

My sis can't marry because they want a car in dowry

我嫁不出去 因为男方要辆车当嫁妆

Mom hasn't bought a single saree in five years

妈妈五年 都没买♥♥过一件纱丽服

Now don't get your mom's wardrobe into the debate

别把你♥妈♥的♥衣柜扯进来谈论

By the way, how many sarees per annum is reasonable?

顺便问问 通常一年买♥♥几件纱丽服算正常

Hey. no wisecracks about mom

嗨 别拿我妈开玩笑了

We'll study with all our heart, but not just for grades

我们会全心全意去学习 但不只是为了成绩

To quote a Wise One: Study to be accomplished, not affluent

引用一位智者的话 学习是为了完善人生 而非享乐人生

Follow excellence. And success will chase you, pants down;

追求卓越 成功就会在不经意间追上你

Which Wise One says this? His Holiness Guru Ranchhoddas?

谁说的 神圣的领袖兰彻达斯的至理名言

Go rot in the bogs;

你自己得意去吧

Raju, don't stress. We'll top our class. Nothing is impossible

莱俱 别紧张 我们会名列前茅的 一切皆有可能

Oh yeah?

噢 是吗

Shove this back into the tube

把这个挤回管里

Raju got onto another train

莱俱走了另外一条路

His travails with Chatur began. Yes, I mean travails, not travels

他和查图尔的苦行开始了 没错 我说的就是苦行 不是旅行

Chatur was called 'Silencer'

查图尔被称为沉默者

To sharpen his memory, he popped pills from a local quack

为加强记忆 他江湖郎中买♥♥些药丸

And then let off silent. but lethal farts

结果他经常放出悄无声息却致命的屁

I didn't do it. Raju?

不是我放的 莱俱是你吧

He always blamed others for the output

每次放屁 他总是怪到别人头上

Silencer crammed 18 hours a day

沉默者一天苦读18小时

On exam eve, he would distract others

考试前夜 他就想办法搅乱其他人

His belief: There are only two ways of topping

他认为 得第一的路只有两条

Elevate your own grades or shrink your opponents' grades

提高自己的成绩 或是降低对手的成绩

Rancho decided to subdue Silencer and rescue Raju.

兰彻决定制♥服♥沉默者来拯救莱俱

with one master plan

用一个大♥师♥级的计划

Our Director has unceasingly served. 'Served' means.

我们的主任不知疲倦的奉献于 奉献 就是说

Damn the meaning, I'll memorize it

别管他说什么 我记住就行了

Chatur was the introductory speaker at the Teachers' Day function

查图尔是教师节大会的发言人

Hello. Hold on. Chatur, call for you

你好 稍等 查图尔 你的电♥话♥

Please collect the printout. I'll be right back

麻烦你帮我打印出来 我马上回来

Oh. the things I have to do.

哦 我要做的是

Mr. Dubey, the Director was remembering you

杜贝先生 院长惦记着您呢

Really? - Yes. Just now

真的吗 是啊 就刚才

I'll see him right away. Give this to Chatur

我马上去见他 把这个给查图尔

Hello. Hello - Hello, Mr. Ramalingam?

喂 你好 喂 若马里甘先生吗

Yes?

是啊

I'm calling from the police station

这里是警♥察♥局

Are you from Uganda? - Yes sir

你是不是来自乌干达 是的 警官

Your life is in danger - What? . How?

你的生命受到威胁 什么 怎么会呢

Listen carefully, or else.

仔细听好 否则

you'll get killed as you step out of the college gate

你一踏出校门就会死

Why? What happened?

为什么 怎么可能

While Chatur was kept engaged

就在查图尔被缠住脱不开身的时候

Rancho altered a few words in his speech, for eg.

兰彻在他的演讲稿上替换了几个词 例如

'served' became 'screwed'

奉献 改成了搞

Yes sir?

院长 您好

Who are you? Dubey. Librarian

你是谁 我是杜贝 图书管♥理♥员♥

I'm permanent staff, sir

我是永久编制人员 院长

Congratulations

恭喜你

Hold on a moment. The chief is on the other line

稍等片刻 帮你转给警长

Excuse me, sir

对不起 警官

Yes. so where was I?

啊 刚才说到哪里了

You said I may die. outside the gate

是你说的 我一出校门就会死

Right. As you get out of the gate, you'll see a traffic signal

是啊 你一出校门 就会看到交通信♥号♥♥灯

Traffic signal. Ok

交通信♥号♥♥灯 记下了

When it turns red, all the cars will halt

当红灯亮的时候 所有车都会停下

Ok. Then?

嗯 嗯 然后呢

Then cross the road with great caution

然后你要非常小心地过马路

Because son, in rush hour if a car hits you, you're dead

因为孩子 高峰期被车撞到你 你就死定了

What nonsense! I know that

废话吗 这个我知道啊

You know that? Excellent. Then you're safe my boy

你知道这个 太好了 那你是安全的 我的孩子

From the librarian, Silencer

哎 沉默者 图书管♥理♥员♥让我给你的

You don't call me that, Chanchad

不许那样叫我 钱查德

Hey. The Director said he didn't call for me

嗨 院长说根本没我

Who said 'called'? I just said he 'remembered' you

我说你了么 我刚才说的是他说起 你

Remembered? Rascals;

你个混♥蛋♥

Distinguished Mr. Chairperson

欢迎我们的嘉宾 教♥育♥部♥长

Chief guest, the Honorable Minister of Education

尊敬的主席先生(院长)

respected teachers and friends

以及各位尊敬的老师和朋友们

ICE has now soared beyond the stratosphere

我校能成为当今学科领域的佼佼者

The credit goes solely to

这些无不归功于

Dr. Viru Sahastrabuddhe. Give him a big hand

维鲁·萨哈斯洛布德博士 给他热烈的掌声

Sir, the voice is his but the words are mine

院长 他演讲的稿子是我写的

He's a great guy, really you are

他是一个伟人 真正的伟人

For 32 years, he has unceasingly screwed students

整整32年 他都在孜孜不倦地搞学生

He means: 'served' students

他的意思是奉献于 学生

I'm sure his endeavors will continue

我肯定他会再接再厉

We are astounded at how one man, in one lifetime

多么令我们震惊 一个男人 一生数十载

can screw so many, so well

搞如此多的学生 搞得如此之好

With rigorous training he's built up his stamina

一定是他的严格训练才练就了这般耐力

He's spent every living minute just screwing

他把每一分每一秒都花在搞学生上

Let's replicate his methods

让我们像他一样

Tomorrow ICE students will go across the globe

不久的将来皇家工程学院的学生就会遍布全球

Wherever we go, we promise to screw

无论我们走向哪里 我们承诺继续搞

We'll hoist this screwer's flag all over the world

我们将在全世界高举搞人的旗帜

We'll show the world that our capacity to screw.

我们将向全世界展示我们搞人的能力

cannot be matched by any student.

我们的能力是这个地球上

anywhere on the planet

其他任何学生都无法比拟的

Mr. Minister. Good evening

部长先生 晚上好

You have given this institution what it sorely needs

您无私地给了我们最需要的东西.

Booty, funds - Bosom

原来是财富 乳♥房♥♥

It's booty, stupid. Bosom means.

是财富 乳♥房♥♥的意思是

What nonsense! That's insulting

一派胡言 简直是侮辱

Everyone has a bosom, but it remains pocketed

每个人都有乳♥房♥♥ 虽只是袖珍了一点点

No one offers it so readily

没人愿意欣然地捐赠出来

Vulgar fellow;

庸俗的家伙

You have generously offered your bosom.

而您却如此慷慨的把乳♥房♥♥捐赠给

to this relentless screwer

这个不懈的搞人者

Now see how he makes it grow

现在我们看看他是怎么把它变大的

Is this what you teach here, Director?

这就是你教他们的东西 院长

On this august occasion, here's a Sanskrit verse.

在此庄严时刻 献上一首梵文诗篇

Listen to this: the might of his fart in verse

听这个 他的"屁之颂歌♥"

A good loud fart is honorable

震耳欲聋的屁令人尊敬

'Fart'? Go, Silencer

屁 继续 沉默者

A medium fart is tolerable

浓淡相宜的屁可以忍♥受

Softer windbreaks are terrible

轻如晨风的屁是可怕的

And the silent ones unbearable

沉默无声的屁让人无法忍♥受

That's what mindless cramming does to you

看看这没头脑的填鸭教育成果

Cramming may see you through four years of college

大学四年填鸭式教育也许能救你

but it will 'screw' you for the next 40 years

但之后40年你不得不被它搞

He still doesn't get it

他还是不明白

'Medium fart is tolerable'. Unbelievable;

浓淡相宜的屁可以忍♥受 难以置信

You're a poet, Rancho. How did you think of this?

你真是个诗人 兰彻 你怎么想出来的

That was fun. He didn't know what hit him

太有意思啦 他都不知道到底是怎么回事

You swines! What did I ever do to you?

卑鄙 我和你到底有什么仇

Sorry man. Don't take it personally

对不起 不是针对你的

I will

我认为是

Chatur Ramalingam will never forget this insult

我查图尔·若马里甘永远不会忘记这次侮辱

I'll think of it every minute, every second of my life

我这辈子每一分每一秒都会想到它

Sorry man. That was a demo for Raju: Don't cram blindly

对不起 只想给莱俱提个醒 不要盲目填鸭式学习

Understand and enjoy the wonders of Science

要会理解并享受科学的奥妙

I'm not here to enjoy Science

我来这里不是为了享受科学的

So You're here to screw Science

所以你来这里是为了搞科学的

Go ahead. Laugh at my methods

继续 嘲笑我的方法吧

But one day these methods will bring me success

但总有一天这些方法♥会♥让我成功

That day I'll laugh and you'll cry

到时候就是我笑你们哭了

You're on the wrong track again. Don't chase success

你又选错道了 不要追逐成功

Become a good engineer and success will chase you

当一个好的工程师 你自然会成功

These ideals don't work in the real world

这些想法现实世界里不管用

You take your train, I'll take mine

你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥

Ten years from now we'll meet at the same station

从今天起10年后 我们再在此地会面

Same day. Same place. We'll see who's more successful

相同时间 相同地点 我们比比看谁更成功

you. or I

你 还是我

Have the balls? C'mon, bet;

有种接受吗 来啊 赌一把

It's a challenge

它是个挑战

Watch it!

注意 留神

What's he writing?

他在写什么

Don't forget this date

不要忘了这个日子

I'm not used to such expensive gifts, Suhas

我还不习惯这么贵重的礼物 苏哈斯

Get used to them, Pia

那就慢慢习惯它们 皮娅

You're gonna be Suhas Tandon's wife

因为你就要是我 苏哈斯·坦登的妻子了

Where's the bill, man?

账单在哪里 伙计

I'll be back

我很快回来

You changed the speech? - What?

你改的演讲稿 什么

Don't lie

别撒谎

Um. Yeah

嗯 是啊

What's your problem with dad? - I have no problem

你对我爸有什么不满的啊 没什么

I'm making an inverter named after him. Look. Oh

我做了一个变流器用他的名字命名的 看 哦 (盒子:病毒的发明)

Why're you harassing him?

你们为什么总他麻烦

'Cause he runs a factory, not a college

因为他开了一家工厂 而不是学校

Churning out asses. Like that one

批量生产 就像那位

She destroyed it, man

她把它毁坏了 伙计

How dare you call him an ass?

你敢说他是

He is one! First Engineering, then MBA

他就是 先学工程学 然后是MBA

then becomes a banker in the USA

最后成为美国银行家

Because it rakes in more money?

就为了敛财

Life for him is just a profit-loss statement

生活对他来说就是盈利和亏损

He sees profit in you, so he's with you

他在你身上有利可图 就和你在一起

Director's daughter, doctor in the making. Good for his image!

院长的女儿 未来的医生 对他的形象有益

It's not you he cares for

他关心的根本不是你本人

Who do you think you are?

你以为你是谁

What do you mean he doesn't care for me?

你说他根本就不关心我是什么意思

New watch? One moment

哦 新手表 拿一下

You always need a demo

你总是要有人演示才明白

Hey Suhas

嘿 苏哈斯

Where were you?

你去哪里了

She's looking for her watch

她一直在她的手表呢

What? You lost the watch

什么 你把表弄丢了

Never mind. Get another

没关系 再买♥♥一个嘛

It cost 400,000;

那可值40万卢比

Mine's just 250/- but keeps the same time

我的就250卢比 跑得一样准

How could you be so careless, Pia

你闭嘴 你怎么能这么粗心 皮娅

This callous attitude is disgusting. It's disrespectful

你这冷漠的态度真令人厌恶 太无礼了

That was a limited edition watch

那可是一只限♥量♥版的手表

Now wear your ancient piece of junk at dinner

晚宴的时候就戴着你那块破烂表吧

What're you staring at?

你盯着我看什么

Here come the tears! Real mature, Pia

眼泪还出来了 你可真成熟啊 皮娅

I can't handle this

我无法忍♥受这个

Stop crying and look for it

别哭了 赶紧

Find another wrist for this watch. Ass;

给这块表另外的手腕吧

Hey, you're awesome. Called him an ass to his face

嘿 你真酷 当着他的面叫他

Get lost

It's too noisy here

这里一定是太吵了

She's saying 'Thank you', I hear 'Get lost'

她应该说谢谢你 我怎么听到了

I said 'Get lost' - Don't get so uptight

我说 别这么紧张嘛

Actually, you never really loved him

实际上 你根本不爱他

What do you mean?

什么意思

When you see him, do the winds whisper a melody?

你看到他时 有没有感到风在低吟

Your scarf flies in slow motion?

你的丝巾翩翩飞扬

The Moon appears gigantic?

你的身后月如巨盘

That happens in movies, not in life

那是电影里才有的 不是在生活中

Happens in life too - if you love a person

生活中也有的 如果你爱上一个人的话

.not an ass

而不是一个

Hello. What?

喂 什么

Oh God; Ok, I'm on my way

哦 天啊 好 我马上来

You're a medical student, right? Need your help

嗨 你是医学系学生对吧 需要你帮个忙

It's an emergency, please - What?

真的非常紧急 求你了 怎么回事

Please come with me. What's that oath you doctors take -

请和我一起去 去实现你们医生的誓言

You'll never deny a patient help. The Hippocratic Oath

从不拒绝病人的求助 希波克拉提斯宣言

Please help me, it's an emergency

请帮帮我 真的是紧急情况

You gatecrash my sister's wedding, break off my engagement.

我的婚礼上你不请自来 搅黄我的订婚

my dad is popping BP pills because of you.

因为你 我爸爸每天吃降压药

and here I am, helping you;

可是我竟然还去帮你

Unbelievable;

真不敢相信

This Hippocratic Oath - It's really done us in!

希波克拉提斯宣言 真是在我们之间实现了

Where's Raju, ma'am? - Gone to get a cab

莱俱呢 夫人 去叫出租车了

Called the ambulance two hours ago

2小时前就打电♥话♥叫救护车了

In this country, pizza reaches in 30 minutes

这个国家 披萨会在30分钟内送到

but an ambulance.;

但是救护车.

He needs hospitalization. Urgently

他需要入院 马上

Hey stop;

嘿 停车

Move, it's an emergency!

让开 急诊

Move. move.

让开 让开

Move. move.

让开 让开

Doctor, emergency!

医生 急诊

That's the patient

病人在这里

Keep this. Hey, here's Raju

拿着这个 嘿 莱俱来了

What the hell; You brought dad on the scooter

搞什么 你让我爸坐摩托车

Should I've sent him by courier?

难道让邮递员送他过来

No wisecracks on dads profession! Where is he?

不准拿我爸的职业开玩笑 他在哪里

Go ask the doctor

去问医生

Close call, Pia. A little delay, we'd have lost him

来得真及时 皮娅 稍有延误 他就死了

Glad you didn't wait for an ambulance and got him on the scooter

很高兴你们没等救护车就用摩托车把他送来了

Call me if there's a problem

有什么问题打电♥话♥给我

Rancho; Thank you.

兰彻 谢谢你

Thanking your buddies; Silencer teaching you manners?

谢谢你兄弟沉默者教你懂礼貌了

Didn't he teach you - A friend is man's greatest bosom?

他没有教你 朋友是一个男人最大的乳♥房♥♥

Go on now. You have an exam tomorrow

走吧 你们明天还有考试

Exams we have many. Dad mostly just one

考试多的是 爸爸大多就只有一个

We won't budge from here without the Postmaster

我们不会离开邮♥政♥局♥长半步

Don't worry

不用担心

Rancho, forgive me. I was scared

兰彻 原谅我 我好害怕

It's ok. Quiet, now

没事了 嘘 现在没事了

Please forgive me

请原谅我

It's ok, calm down. Go see your dad

好了 冷静下来 去看看你♥爸♥爸

And don't go with that weepy face

进去的时候不要哭丧着脸

Thanks buddy

谢谢兄弟

Natty scooter. Saved a life. How much does it cost?

漂亮的摩托车 救了一条命 它值多少钱?

Pour some mint sauce on it. It'll tell you

倒些薄荷酱上去 它就会告诉你了

Hey, happy Independence Day

嘿 独♥立♥日快乐

Today isn't Independence Day

今天不是独♥立♥日

For you it is! Now you're free to wear your mom's watch

对你来说是的 现在你可以尽情地戴你妈妈的手表了

No ass can say it's an ancient piece of junk

再也没有说它是垃圾古董表了

Hey

How do you know it was mom's watch?

你怎么知道这块表是我妈妈的

At your sister's wedding, you wore sparkling new clothes

你的婚礼 你衣着光鲜

Only the watch was old

除了那块表是旧的

What could that mean?

这意味着什么

You really missed your mom that day, didn't you?

你真的很想念你的妈妈 对吧

Yes

Your mom must've been really beautiful

你妈妈一定很漂亮

Yes. How do you know?

是啊 你又怎么知道

Seen your dad?

看你♥爸♥那样

'Life is a race. If you don't run fast

生活就是场赛跑 你跑得不够快

you'll be a broken egg .cuckoo bird'

你就会是打破的蛋 噪鹃鸟

You.

The winds whisper a melody

轻风吹着美妙的旋律

The sky hums along

天空跟着轻轻地哼唱

Time itself is singing.

时间也开始放声歌♥唱

'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

唱道'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

My silly heart goes 'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi' as it jives and jigs along

我那颗傻傻的心在砰砰演奏 轻快跳跃

'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

唱道'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

My silly heart goes 'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi' as it jives and jigs along

我那颗傻傻的心在砰砰演奏 轻快跳跃

Leaves sing on their branches Bees jam with flowers

树叶在枝头上歌♥唱 蜜蜂和花朵们相拥

Crazy sunbeams dance off petals As birds yodel in the skies

热情的阳光在花瓣上跳跃 鸟儿在天空里欢快地啼唱

Flowers, bold and brazen Snuggle and cootchie-coo

狂放而又无所忌惮的花儿们 抱着 跳着

I've seen it happen in movies What's now happening with us

我在电影里见过我们现在的感受

'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

唱道'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

My silly heart goes 'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi' as it jives and jigs along

我那颗傻傻的心在砰砰演奏 轻快跳跃

'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

唱道'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

My silly heart goes 'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi' as it jives and jigs along

我那颗傻傻的心在砰砰演奏 轻快跳跃

Let's make the unique and ever useful mint sauce

让我们一起做那独特而一直好用的薄荷酱吧

The all-powerful sauce that exposes phony people

那万能的薄荷酱啊 让虚伪的人们现形

Your 7th house is clear

无需再为结婚而跟随某人

Shunning an ass, you 'll fall for a human

踢开一个混球 你会爱上一个人

Time is ripe for love

爱的时机已成熟

Temperature in New Delhi remains stable

新德里的气温仍然稳定

Clear skies. But if in love, expect rain

天空晴朗 坠入了爱河却希望它下起雨来

Pitter-patter go the raindrops Whish-whoosh whistles the wind

雨啪啪地下着 风呼呼地刮着 雨点跳着华尔兹

Do-da-dee waltzes the rain Boom-boom echoes the sky

嗒-嗒-嘀 天空回响着伴奏 轰-轰-轰

Drenched in rain and passion You sway your hips on cue

被雨水和热情浇透 你扭起腰肢来传情

I've seen it happen in movies What's now happening with us

我在电影里见过我们现在的感受

'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

唱道'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

My silly heart goes 'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi' as it jives and jigs along

我那颗傻傻的心在砰砰演奏 轻快跳跃

'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

唱道'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

My silly heart goes 'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi' as it jives and jigs along

我那颗傻傻的心在砰砰演奏 轻快跳跃

The gorgeous low moon Serenades the earth

皎洁的月亮低挂在天空 向大地吟唱美妙的夜曲

A shooting star skips along Crooning a ballad of love

流星长长划过天空 低声哼唱爱的民谣

The night is bright but lonesome Come touch me, my handsome

明亮的夜晚啊却如此寂寞 来抱着我吧 我的爱人

I've seen it happen in movies What's now happening with us

我在电影里见过我们现在的感受

'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

唱道'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'

My silly heart goes 'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi' as it jives and jigs along

我那颗傻傻的心在砰砰演奏 轻快跳跃

'Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara Zoobi doobi param pum'


本文发布于:2024-09-23 20:11:08,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/fanyi/35390.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:院长   装置   机械
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议