Young Sheldon《小谢尔顿》第三季第7集完整中英文对照剧本


2023年12月26日发(作者:杉的部首)

♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪

♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪

♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪

♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪

♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪

♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪

♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪

♪ I am a mighty little man ♪

♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪

♪ I am a mighty little man ♪

《少年谢尔顿》前情提要

Previously on

-不好意思 你是巴拉德教练吗 -是我

- Excuse me. You Coach Ballard? - That''d be me.

我女儿来参加选拔赛

My daughter''s here to try out.

拜托 我不可能让一个女孩加入队伍

Come on, I''m not gonna put a girl on my team.

为什么

Why not?

她还扎着小辫子

She''s got pigtails.

你连一个机会都不给她吗

You''re not even gonna give her a chance?

不给

No.

你好 能跟你聊聊吗

Hey. Hello. Can I talk to you?

可以

Yeah.

你跟我外孙女说 她不能打棒球

You tell my granddaughter she can''t play baseball?

我只是想保护她 没别的意思

Well, I was just looking out for her, that''s all.

我们不需要你来决定 什么对她才是最好

Well, we don''t need you deciding what''s best for her.

-要是我拒绝呢 -那我绝对跟你没完

- Or what? - Or you and me are gonna have problems.

-我们回来了 -怎么样了

- We''re back! - How''d it go?

她被选进球队了

She made the team.

恭喜啊

Congratulations!

而且姥姥要跟教练去约会

And Meemaw got a date with the coach.

-什么 -是个一箭双雕的下午嘛

- What? - It was a productive afternoon.

你确定你不想我留下吗

You sure you don''t want me to stay?

你答应要带我去睿侠电器行了

You promised you''d take me to RadioShack.

谢尔顿 今天是你的大日子

Sheldon, this is a big day for your sister.

我没事的 老爸

I''m fine, Dad.

别这样嘛

Come on.

我真的不想去睿侠

I really don''t want to go to RadioShack.

乔治

Ah. George.

-戴尔 -你好啊 米希

- Dale. - Hey, Missy.

你先过去开始热身吧

Why don''t you get out there and start warming up?

Okay.

那你肯定就是谢尔顿了

And you must be Sheldon.

你姥姥跟我说了很多你的事

Your grandmother told me all about you.

我们要去睿侠了

We''re going to RadioShack.

她可真是没瞎编啊

Yeah, she didn''t lie.

乔治 我觉得我们那天

George, I figure we kind of got off

首次见面的情况可能不是那么融洽

on the wrong foot the other day.

-别担心啦 -我是有点担心的

- Don''t worry about it. - Well, I do worry about it.

我想邀请你出去一起喝杯啤酒

I-I''d like to take you out for a beer,

你愿意吗

if that would be okay.

看来姥姥也跟他聊过你

It appears Meemaw told him about you, too.

没问题

Sounds great.

-祝今天练习顺利 -谢谢

- Have a good practice. - Thank you.

你愿意跟姥姥的新男朋友

It''s nice that you''re going to socialize

-一起出去玩 感觉挺不错的 -是啊

- with Meemaw''s new boyfriend. - I know.

她绝对会不爽到死

She''s gonna hate it.

电脑区

你好啊 克拉克 今天就是那个大日子

Hey, Clark. Today''s the day.

在后面仓库 我去拿

It''s in the back. I''ll go get it.

他要去拿什么

What''s he getting?

300波特率的直接连接调制解调器

A direct-connect 300 baud modem.

多少钱

How much?

不用担心 我是用自己的零花钱买♥♥

Don''t worry, I''m using my allowance.

而且克拉克也给了我不错的折扣

Plus, Clark gave me a healthy discount

因为我帮忙他弄了医学院的申请表

for helping with his application to medical school.

好吧

Okay.

那调制解调器是干嘛用的

What''s a modem do?

它让我能把我的电脑

It allows me to connect my computer

跟其他有调制解调器的人互相连上

to other computers that also have one.

那你为什么需要跟人家连上呢

Why would you need to do that?

这样我才可以把我的科学想法

So I can share my scientific ideas

跟世界各地的学者们分享啊

with academics all over the world.

就像是电脑版的阿尔冈琴圆桌会

It''s like the cybernetic version of the Algonquin Round Table.

1919年至1929年间 每天中午在纽约阿尔冈琴酒店

由作家 评论家 演员等组成的文人雅士讨论会

我不知道那是什么意思

I don''t know what that means.

没事啦 你还是我亲爹

That''s okay, you''re still my dad

我也有基因上必须爱你的责任

and I''m genetically obligated to love you.

米希 练习怎么样了

Missy, how was practice?

太棒了

So good.

快把全部都说出来

Tell us everything.

男生们一开始有点坏 但都被我处理好了

The boys were a little mean at first, but I handled it.

我能跟你一起热身吗

Can I warm up with you?

我才不跟女生一起玩棒球

I don''t play baseball with girls.

是吗 可是你的朋友就在跟某个女生玩啊

Really? Your friend''s playing with one.

你最棒了

I am so proud of you.

你们俩都玩得开心就好

Well, I''m glad you all had a good day.

不只是他们

Not just them.

猜猜我要跟谁一起去喝啤酒

Guess who I''m grabbing a beer with.

你的新朋友 戴尔

Your new friend, Dale.

你是不是跟我闹呢

Are you kidding me?

你说得对 她不爽了

You were right, she''s not happy.

你好

Hello.

你好啊 小乔治

Hi, Georgie.

我是跟你上一门英文课的丽莎

It''s Lisa, from English class.

你好啊 什么事

Oh, hey. What''s up?

我是想问你能不能跟你请教我们的作业

I was wondering if you could help me with our homework.

靠 我们还有作业吗

Crap, we have homework?

你好搞笑啊

You''re so funny.

我也觉得

I think so.

但大多数人都不觉得

Most people don''t.

那是什么声音啊

What''s that noise?

不知道

No idea.

小乔治 我需要你挂掉电♥话♥

Georgie, I need you to get off the phone.

稍等一下 丽莎

Hang on, Lisa.

我在帮忙人写我们英文作业呢

I''m helping someone with their English homework.

我没空听你讲笑话

I don''t have time for jokes.

你打电♥话♥我的调制解调器就不能连上网

I need the phone line to connect my modem.

调制解调器是什么鬼

What the hell''s a modem?

它让我的电脑可以与其他电脑互相连接

It links my computer to an interconnected web of other computers

好让我们进行思想的交换

in order to facilitate the exchange of ideas.

这真是我听过最蠢的东西了

That''s the stupidest thing I''ve ever heard of.

很遗憾 这不是他说过最蠢的话

Sadly, that was not the stupidest thing he ever said.

你吃过这里的肉丸吗

Have you tried the meatballs here?

超好吃啊

They are fantastic.

还没呢

I haven''t.

不过既然说到肉丸

But speaking of meatballs,

我听说你要跟我的肉丸女婿出去玩

I hear you''re gonna hang out with my son-in-law.

是啊

Yeah.

你不喜欢我们一起相处啊

You don''t like that at all.

没啊 我完全不介意

No, it''s fine with me.

我希望你们一起出去... 玩得超级开心

I hope you all go have a grand old time.

好啦 到底怎么了

Yeah, well, what''s the matter?

-你是担心我会发现你的那些秘密吗 -您省省吧

- You afraid I''m gonna find out all your secrets? - Calm down.

你感觉有点享受过头了吧

You''re enjoying this a little too much.

何止是享受 简直是心痒难耐啊

Enjoying it? I''m loving it.

看看你都不爽成什么样了

Look how mad you''re getting.

来嘛 他握有你什么把柄

Come on, what''s he got on you?

你蹲过监狱吗

Did you do some jail time?

以前是在酒吧里的舞♥女♥吗

Were you a go-go dancer?

还是在什么"坏坏"的地方有刺青啊

Have you got a tattoo in a naughty place?

我能看看吗

Can I see it?

有人回复了我在

Ooh! Someone responded to a theory I posted

物理学讨论版贴的理论

on the physics bulletin board.

他说我的作品有瑕疵

He called my work flawed.

真没礼貌

That''s rude.

让他知道你也不是好欺负的

Let him know he can''t push you around.

我在棒球练习时就是这么做的

That''s what I did at baseball practice.

我不想靠毒舌来回击

I''d rather not resort to name-calling.

这通常都会害我被塞进很不舒服的地方

It usually gets me stuffed somewhere uncomfortable.

那是面对面的时候嘛

That''s in person,

人家知道你软弱悲催

where people know you''re pathetic and weak.

这倒是真的

That''s true.

网上没人知道我的身份

This is completely anonymous.

我可以畅所欲言

I can say whatever I want

不怕受到身体上的打击报复

without fear of physical retaliation.

谢谢你的建议

Thanks.

就在那天

And on that day,

我推动了因特网上首次的喷子大战

my sister created the first Internet flame war.

又狠又毒 文法又标准无误

Ooh, that is as cruel as it is grammatical.

发送

And send.

我昨晚试着打给你了 不过你家电♥话♥占线

I tried to call you last night; the phone was busy.

是啊 是因为谢尔顿

Oh, yeah, that was Sheldon.

谢尔顿有可以打电♥话♥聊天的朋友了吗

Sheldon has friends he talks on the phone with?

是他的电脑在跟其他的电脑对话啦

Well, his computer was talking to another computer.

世界又恢复正常了

And the world makes sense again.

早安

Morning.

提醒你一下 我今晚会比较晚回家

Just a reminder, I''m gonna be late tonight.

要跟我新的好兄弟戴尔出去玩

Hanging with my new buddy Dale.

希望你们俩玩得愉快啦

Well, I hope you two have fun together.

当然会啦 有那么多能聊的

Oh, we will. So much to talk about.

你最好给我尊重一下她的隐私

You better respect her privacy.

我完全没这个打算

Oh, I don''t plan on doing that at all.

你不用上班的吗

Don''t you need to go to work?

要啊 但我在确定你不爽了之前还不想走

Yes, but I don''t want to leave until I know you''re upset.

那抱歉了 我没不爽

Well, I''m sorry, but I''m not.

你有

Yeah, you are.

再见啦

Bye.

非常简单 你只需要输入新闻网的地址

It''s just so easy. All you do is type in the Usenet address:

"Sci[科学].theory[理论]

"

.physics[物理]

.research[研究]

.quantum[量子]"

quantum."

按下回车 然后马上就出来啦

Press enter, and it comes right up.

正在初始化

正在读取数据中

小心 在电影《战争游戏》中

Careful. In WarGames,

男主角差点就把世界炸了

Matthew Broderick almost blew up the world.

我唯一要炸掉的东西

The only thing I''m gonna be blowing up

就是这家伙苍白无力的论点

is this fellow''s flimsy argument.

这是比较经典的那种笑话 想笑出声别客气

That was one of my classic jokes; feel free to laugh.

你看 就像魔法一般

See? Like magic.

你为什么打扮得像个男孩子

Uh, why are you dressed like a boy?

我入选棒球队了啊

I made the baseball team.

所以你是个男孩子

Oh, so you are a boy.

出去 我要换衣服

Get out, I need to change.

-你好像不开心 -是啊

- You seem upset. - I am.

我说对了吗 我真厉害

I was right? Good for me.

快出去啦

Just get out.

等等

Wait.

你整天被人欺负

You get picked on all the time.

那你都是怎么处理的

How do you deal with it?

谁在欺负你

Who''s picking on you?

这不重要啦 快跟我说

It doesn''t matter, just tell me.

我通常都是先从告诉自己

I usually start by telling myself how much smarter I am

我比欺负我的那个人聪明多少

than the person who''s picking on me,

但这招你用不了

but that won''t work for you.

出去

Out.

米希

Missy?

干嘛

What?

有时候我会幻想我是个阳离子

Sometimes I imagine that I''m an ion with a positive charge

而欺负我的人是阴离子

and they''re an ion with a negative charge.

所以他们说的话都会弹回去

It''s so that whatever they say bounces off me

粘到他们身上

and sticks to them.

你好啊 小乔治

Hi, Georgie.

你的夹克真好看

I like that jacket.

那你应该也会喜欢我的裤子

Then you''ll probably like my pants;

因为也一样是牛仔布料的

they''re made of the same stuff.

课上见

Well, see you in class.

好的

Okay.

维罗妮卡

Veronica.

小乔治

Hey, Georgie.

有事吗

What''s up?

我们... 我们是朋友对吧

We''re-we''re friends, right?

是啊

Yeah.

我们只是朋友而已吗

We''re just friends?

这问题什么意思

What do you mean?

我追过你很多次

Well, I''ve asked you out a bunch

但你每次都跟我表明

and you''ve made it pretty clear

你没兴趣跟我在一起

you weren''t interested,

但在我去约别的女孩子之前

but before I asked out another girl,

我想跟你确定一下...

I just wanted to make

没关系的

It''s fine.

你确定吗 因为如果你不...

You sure? Because if it''

小乔治 我现在想专注在我与神的关系

Georgie, I need to focus on my relationship with God right now,

不过我真的很替你开心

but I''m really happy for you.

好吧 行

Okay. Cool.

Cool.

那回见啦

Well, guess I''ll see you around.

Yup.

我之前那段婚姻维持了18年 我得承认

Well, I-I was married for 18 years and I got to tell you,

那是我这辈子最美好的两年

those were the two best years of my life.

你这个年纪单身是什么感觉

Ah. What''s it like, you know, being single at your age?

怎么 你也在考虑离婚吗

Why, you thinking about it?

不是啦 一切都好

No, no, everything''s fine.

婚姻幸福美满 只是好奇问一下啦

Happily married, just, uh, just curious.

别演了 她又不在这

Come on, now. She''s not here.

回答你刚才的问题 单身很自♥由♥自在

Well, to answer your question, it''s just great.

我可以只穿内♥裤♥在家里走来走去

See, I get to wander around my house in my underwear,

还能随时任意发出各种身体响声

and I can make whatever bodily noises I choose whenever I choose.

我现在已经这么做了

Ah. I do that now.

那你太太就是真爱了

Well, then, you got yourself a keeper.

你怎么会当上棒球教练呢

So how''d you wind up coaching baseball?

我之前开体育用品店

Well, with the sporting goods store,

所以赞助过几支球队

you know, I''ve sponsored a couple of teams,

然后今年 我孙子想打棒球

and then this year, my grandson wanted to play,

当教练我就能有更多时间陪他

so it lets me spend more time with him.

真好 我也教我儿子打橄榄球

That''s nice. Yeah, I coach my son in football.

谢尔顿吗

Sheldon?

当然不是 那画面得多惊悚啊

Oh, God, no. Can you imagine?

-我刚才差点被你吓死 -是啊

- You really scared me there for a second. - Yeah.

-话说 你在跟我丈母娘约会啊 -别啊

- So you''re dating my mother-in-law. - Oh, no.

她是不是派你来挖我的料

Now, did she send you here on a fact-finding mission?

没有 要说有

No. No, I-if anything,

也是她担心我会爆她的料给你

she''s worried I''m gonna tell you things about her.

真的吗

Really?

不如这样吧 我们把酒续上

Well, I tell you what, why don''t we get another drink

然后你向我娓娓道来

and let''s get to it?

麻烦给这位先生拿一扎啤酒来

Would you get this man a bucket of beer here, please?

那些女孩那么坏 我真替你难过

I''m sorry those girls were so mean.

她们不只说我是男孩子

They didn''t just call me a boy.

吃午饭时也不愿跟我一起坐

They wouldn''t sit with me at lunch.

课间休息也没人跟我说话

No one talked to me at recess.

可怜的小宝贝

Aw, baby.

有人划掉了我笔记本上的"米希·库珀[库珀小]"

Somebody crossed out "Missy Cooper" in my notebook

改成"库珀先生"

and wrote "Mister Cooper."

如果她们是这种人

Well, if that''s what they''re like,

也许你不该跟她们做朋友

maybe you don''t want them as friends.

我不想再打棒球了

I don''t think I want to play baseball anymore.

如果你想这么做 我尊重你的决定

If that''s what you want, it''s your decision.

Hello?

我听说你女儿进棒球队了

I heard your daughter''s playing baseball.

你好 布兰达

Hey, Brenda.

你在想什么啊

What were you thinking?

你什么意思

Excuse me?

我家比利也在棒球队

My Billy''s on that team.

棒球是男孩子的运动

Baseball''s for boys.

谁说的

Says who?

人人都这么说 那很不淑女

Says everyone. It''s not ladylike.

留点布丁给你♥爸♥啊饿鬼

Save some pudding for your father!

我刚说到哪

Okay, where was I?

你刚才教训我怎样才算淑女

You were telling me what was ladylike

接着你就像码头粗工一样吼你儿子

and then yelled at your son like a dock foreman.

听着 我只是好心帮你

Listen, I''m just doing you a favor.

球队的其他妈妈已经开始说闲话了

The other moms on the team are starting to talk.

或许其他妈妈不该多管闲事

Well, maybe the other moms need to mind their own business.

拜托 玛丽

Come on, Mary.

你家已经有一个奇葩小孩了还不够吗

Isn''t one weird kid in your family enough?

你想破纪录还怎么的

You going for a record?

你必须打棒球

You''re playing baseball.

但你说会尊重我的决定的

But you said it was my decision.

没错 决定就是你得继续打

It is. And you''re playing.

-我帮你倒 -是啊

- There you are. - Oh, yeah.

康妮很棒

Connie''s great.

她可以陪你喝啤酒 看橄榄球赛

You can have a beer with her, watch a football game,

乱开玩笑

joke around.

她也不介意你骂脏话

She doesn''t mind if you swear.

事实上她自己就出口成脏

In fact, that woman''s got a mouth on her.

-我注意到了 -是啊

- I have noticed that. - Yeah.

我刚意识到一件事

You know, I just realized something.

我跟我丈母娘的共同点

I got more in common with my mother-in-law

比我跟我老婆的还多

than I do my own wife.

那有点诡异啊

That''s kind of creepy.

是啊

Yeah.

但愿这杯啤酒能放倒我

Let''s hope the beer does its job

明天起来就不记得这事了

and I don''t remember this tomorrow.

对了 跟我说说她之前交往的那个男人

Well, hey, tell me something about this guy she was seeing.

那个科学家啊

Mm. The scientist

-真的吗 科学家 -不是做试验的科学怪人类型

- Really? A scientist? Yeah, not with test tubes;

而是擅长运算和思考那种

more with arithmetic, thinking and stuff.

-那就是物理学家 -没错

- Uh-huh. A physicist. - There you go.

他是个好人

Yeah. Nice enough fella.

总让我想起棒棒糖广♥告♥里的

Always reminded me of that cartoon owl

那只卡♥通♥猫头鹰

in the Tootsie Pop commercials.

他们为什么分手

Well, why''d they break up?

就是...

Uh, you know.

人有祸福嘛

You know, things happen.

什么祸福

Uh-huh. What things?

告诉我嘛

Come on, now.

至少告诉我我需要担心什么

At least tell me if there''s something I need to worry about.

没事 康妮靠谱得很

Oh, no. Connie''s rock solid.

除非你发福了

Unless you put on a little weight.

你就会被她吐槽

Then you will hear about it.

你想换喝淡啤吗

Uh, you want to switch to light beer?

我虽然奶♥子♥不小 但我还是真男人

Hey. I may have boobs, but I''m still a man.

我才没有

Well, I never.

Hello?

我正在跟别人争论科学

I''m having a scientific argument with someone

我需要你的帮助

and I need your help.

我最喜欢科学大战了

I do love a good science fight.

你们开始退化到互相辱骂了吗

Has it devolved to name-calling yet?

开始了 我骂他是沙巴人猿

Yes. I called him a Pongo pygmaeus.

婆罗洲猩猩啊

Oh! A Bornean orangutan.

那种动物肯定是科学白♥痴♥啦 骂得漂亮

That is a creature who would be very bad at science. Well done.

本王知道

I know.

要我帮什么呢

So how can I help?

我发布了一个理论 关于波函数坍缩

I posted a theory on the collapse of wave function.

我们一直争辩个不停

We''ve been arguing back and forth

他说我的概率为负值

and he''s saying that my probabilities come out negative.

我知道了

Hmm. I see.

你有没有想过负概率

Have you considered that negative probabilities

可能仍有其意义

can still have meaning?

还真没有 那我有新的想法了

Ooh, I hadn''t. That suggests another idea.

我可以说负概率

I can argue that negative probabilities

只出现在中间步骤

only show up in intermediate steps.

老子要用这条怼死他

I''m gonna destroy him with this.

到时还可以补刀说他是圣甲虫

And when you do, feel free to call him a Scarabaeus viettei,

也就是屎壳郎

a dung beetle.

我太敬佩您聪慧的大脑了

Oh, I so admire your mind.

我也敬佩你 小家伙

Back at you, little man.

要帮你添点咖啡吗

Can I top off your coffee?

你人真好啊

Well, that''s awfully nice of you.

你了解我的 我就爱取悦别人

You know me. I''m a pleaser.

你只是想知道我和戴尔聊了什么

You just want to know what I talked about with Dale.

并不是

Not really.

我保证 你没什么好担心的

I promise you got nothing to worry about.

我什么坏话都没说

I didn''t say a thing.

谢谢你

Thank you.

那你挖到他什么料了

So what''d you find out about him?

原来只准你八卦人家啊

Oh, I see how this works.

当然是这样啊

You''re damn straight that''s how it works.

快招

Now spill.

我想想啊

Well, let''s see.

他喜欢喝酒

Uh, he likes to drink,

喜欢打猎

likes to hunt.

他有个儿子 离婚了

Uh, he''s got a son who''s divorced.

这些我都知道 继续说

I know all this. Go on.

我只问出这些

That''s all I got.

你这个废物

You are useless.

等他清醒过来 把你一脚踢开之后

When he comes to his senses and dumps you,

-我会继续跟他做朋友 -很好

- I''m gonna stay friends with him. - Good.

他要是敢甩我 就活该受这种罪

If he dumps me, he deserves to suffer.

戴尔

Hey, Dale.

乔治

Hey, George.

她在场上不会有问题吧

So, uh, she gonna be okay out there?

我和其他教练打过招呼了

Well, I talked to the other coach.

那些男生不会欺负她的

The boys are gonna leave her alone.

比利

Hey, Billy!

你该去热身啊

You''re supposed to be warming up.

我发现了一条蚯蚓欸

I found a worm!

你想执教棒球队吗

Do you want to coach a baseball team?

你是在祈祷吗

You praying?

我在请求主照顾好我的宝贝女儿

I''m asking the Lord to watch over my little girl.

既然在请求了 顺便叫祂保佑我们赢

Well, while you''re at it, ask Him for a win.

我可是花钱下了赌注的

I got money on this.

小孩子的棒球赛你也赌

You bet on a kids'' baseball game?

赔率高达一赔三呢

I got three to one odds.

多亏有斯特吉斯博士

Thanks to Dr. Sturgis,

我的知识子弹库存满满

I had all the intellectual ammunition I needed

足以令我的敌手俯首称臣

to bring my opponent to his knees.

我指摘他把两种

I accused him of conflating

量子论解读混为一谈

two different interpretations of quantum theory,

严重扭曲了保罗·狄拉克的研究

woefully misrepresenting Paul Dirac,

英国理论物理学家

然后当我用拉丁语骂他是屎壳郎时

and when I called him a dung beetle in Latin,

我怒火攻心

I was so riled up,

气到差点开始分泌睾酮素了[变爷们]

I almost started producing testosterone.

她上场了

Here she comes.

好戏开演

This is it.

给他们点颜看看

Go get ''em.

-加油 米希 -把他们打趴 米希

- Let''s go, Missy! - Go get ''em, Missy!

坏球

Ball.

老天啊

Oh! Dear Lord.

别急

Hold it.

常有的事 她没问题的

It happens. She''s okay.

别放心上 米希

Brush it off, Missy!

坏球

Ball.

-搞什么 -妈的臭小子

- What the hell? - Son of a bitch.

喂 喂 等一下

Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Hold it.

不是说了不准欺负她

We talked about this.

库珀

Cooper!

行吧 开打吧

Ah, well, here we go.

吃土吧你 快吃

Eat dirt. Eat it.

揍扁他

Kick his ass!

土好吃吗

Does it taste good?

没错 听你姥姥的 扁他

Yeah, listen to your meemaw. Kick his ass!

你要哭吗 哭啊 娘炮

You gonna cry? Huh? Do it. Cry.

快做点什么啊 分开他们

Do something. Break it up.

等等 她要打赢了

H-Hang on. She''s winning.

米希

Missy!

米希·库珀 不准再揍那个男孩

Missy Cooper, you stop beating up that boy!

重锤他蛋蛋

Punch him in the nuts!

期待已久的反驳来了

Ooh, the long-awaited rebuttal.

"虽然我仍坚信我的理论有价值

"While I still believe my theory has merit,

但我承认你的观点也有一定合理性"

I will concede that your point has some validity."

我的观点有一定合理性

My point has some validity.

我的观点有一定合理性

My point has some validity!

太棒啦

Yes!

那一天 我和我

That day, both my sister and I

都在野蛮的战斗中获得胜利

emerged victorious from savage battles.

她的武器是拳头 我的则是文字

Hers fought with fists, mine with words.

我的观点有什么 一定合理性

What does my point have? Some validity!

不过第二天我们俩都累到肌肉酸痛

Although we were both pretty sore the next day.

第一场比赛就被驱逐出场

Ejected from your very first game.

我好骄傲 重炮手

I''m proud of you, slugger.

谢了 爸爸

Thanks, Dad.

去冰雪皇后 我请客

Dairy Queen''s on me.

先说清楚 这不是奖励你实施暴♥力♥

To be clear, we''re not rewarding violence.

不过我很欣慰 你没因为学校那些女生

But I am glad that you didn''t let those girls

欺负你而放弃打棒球

from school bully you into quitting.

我把她们都按到地上摩擦了

I shreded their faces in the dirt.

不愧是我的女儿

Yeah. That''s my girl.

今晚要奖励某人多一份彩虹糖粒咯

Someone''s getting extra sprinkles tonight.

大战万岁

Hooray for battles.


本文发布于:2024-09-21 17:32:41,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/fanyi/34909.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:棒球   科学   理论   开始
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议