《哈利波特与魔法石》完整中英文对照剧本


2023年12月25日发(作者:java模拟器安卓版)

女贞路

我早该料到你会来 麦格教授

I should've known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.

晚上好 邓布利多教授

Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.

传闻是真的吗 阿布思

Are the rumors true, Albus?

很遗憾 是的 教授 好的坏的都是

I'm afraid so, professor. The good and the bad.

-那孩子呢 -海格会带他来

- And the boy? - Hagrid is bringing him.

这么重要的事情交给海格合适吗

Is it wise to trust Hagrid with something so important?

教授 我可以把性命托付给他

Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

你们好 邓布利多教授 麦格教授

Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.

-没出岔子吧 海格 -没有 教授

- No problems, I trust, Hagrid? - No, sir.

小家伙在布里斯托上空睡着了

Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol.

别吵醒他

Try not to wake him.

给您

There you go.

你觉得把孩子交给这些人安全吗 阿布思

Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people?

我观察他们一天了 他们真是差劲的麻瓜

I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles.

-他们真的是 -他唯一的亲人了

- They really are - The only family he has.

他的名字在我们的世界将会无人不知

He'll be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name.

没错

Exactly.

所以最好让他远离这种影响

He's far better off growing up away from all of that.

直到他准备好

Until he's ready.

好了 好了 海格 又不是永别

There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.

德斯礼夫妇亲启

萨里郡小惠金区女贞路4号♥

祝你好运

Good luck

哈利·波特

Harry Potter.

哈利·波特与魔法石

起床 快起床

Up. Get up!

快点

Now!

醒醒 表弟 去动物园啦

Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!

-你终于来啦 小寿星 -生日快乐 儿子

- Here he comes, the birthday boy. - Happy birthday, son.

快做早饭 别再把什么东西点着了

Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything.

-好的 佩妮阿姨 -今天一定要事事顺利

- Yes, Aunt Petunia. - I want everything to be perfect

因为是乖儿子的生日

for my Dudley's special day!

-快点 给我倒咖啡 -好的 弗农姨父

- Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy. - Yes, Uncle Vernon.

是不是很棒啊 宝贝

Aren't they wonderful, darling?

-有几件礼物 -36件 你自己数数看

- How many are there? - 36. Counted them myself.

36件 我去年就有37件

36?! But last year I had 37!

-可是有几件比去年的大多了 -我才不管

- But some are bigger than last year's. - I don't care!

我们就这么办吧

This is what we're going to do.

一会再给你买♥♥两件新礼物 怎么样 心肝儿

We're going to buy you two new presents. How's that, pumpkin?

这好天气去动物园太棒了

It should be a lovely day at the zoo.

我真是无比的期待

I'm really looking forward to it.

我警告你 小子

I'm warning you now, boy.

今天再给我搞怪 不管是什么

Any funny business, any

我就一个礼拜不给你饭吃

and you won't have any meals for a week.

上车

Get in.

爬虫类馆

快让它动

Make it move.

快动

Move!

-动啊 -他睡着了

- Move! - He's asleep!

没意思

He's boring.

不好意思

Sorry about him.

他根本不理解你 整天躺着

He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day

看着人们把丑脸贴上来

watching people press their ugly faces in on you.

你能听到我说话

Can you hear me?

只是 以前我从没和蛇说过话

It's just, I've never talked to a snake before.

你呢

Do you?

你常常和人交谈吗

Do you talk to people often?

你从缅♥甸♥来 对吧 那里好玩吗

You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there?

你想念你的家人吗

Do you miss your family?

园内孵育

明白了 我也一样 从没见过父母

I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents either.

妈 爸 快来看这蛇

Mummy, Dad, you won't believe what this snake is doing!

谢谢

Thanks.

愿意效劳

Anytime.

有蛇啊

Snake!

妈妈 妈妈 快救我

Mum! Mummy! Help me!

我的心肝宝贝 你怎么进去的

My darling boy! How did you get in there?

谁干的 你怎么进去的 蛇还在里面吗

Who did this? How did you get in there? Is there a snake?

没事的 宝贝儿子

It's all right, sweetheart.

我来给你换了湿衣服

We'll get you out of these cold clothes.

-你干了什么 -我发誓 我不知道

- What happened? - I swear, I don't know!

玻璃本来好好的 突然不见了 像魔法一样

The glass was there and then it was gone, like magic.

根本没有什么魔法

There's no such thing as magic.

笑一笑

And smile!

弗农 看看你儿子 真不敢相信

Vernon, look at him! I can't believe it!

一周后他就去斯麦尔丁中学了

In a week, he'll be off to Smeltings.

斯麦尔丁人 真是我最骄傲的一刻

Caveat Smeltonia. Proudest moment of my life.

我不会也要穿那玩意吧

Will I have to wear that too?

什么 你也想去那上学吗

What? Go to Smeltings?

别傻了 你去公立学校

Don't be stupid! You're going to the state school.

等我染好了你就穿这件

This is what you'll wear when I finish dyeing it.

那是达力的旧校服 比我大了不知道多少圈

That's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit like old elephant skin.

我看你穿正合适

Fit you well enough.

快去取邮件 赶紧

Go get the post. Go!

哈利·波特先生亲启

萨里郡小惠金区女贞路4号♥楼梯下碗橱内

玛姬吃了个坏油螺生病了

Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk.

-爸爸 看 哈利有封信 -那是我的

- Dad, look! Harry's got a letter! - It's mine!

你的 谁会给你写信啊

Yours? Who'd be writing to you?

我看你怎么收信

No more mail through this letterbox.

祝你工作愉快 老公

Have a lovely day at the office, dear.

去去 快滚

Shoo! Go on.

星期天真是好啊

Fine day, Sunday.

依我看 一周最好的就是今天 达力 为什么呢

In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?

-因为星期天不送信吗 -被你说中了 哈利

- Because there's no post on Sundays? - Right you are, Harry!

星期天没人送信

No post on Sunday.

没有该死的信了 没了

No blasted letters today! No, sir.

一封该死的信也没有 没有

Not one single bloody letter. Not one!

没那些该死的 恶心的

No, sir, not one blasted,

快停下来

Make it stop, please!

停下来

Stop it!

妈妈 发生什么事了

Mummy, what's happening?

给我 把那封信给我

Give me that! Give me that letter!

放开我

Get off!

那是我的信 放开我

They're my letters! Let go of me!

我受够了 我们离开这

That's it! We're going away!

走的远远的 谁也不到

Far away, where they can't find us!

爸爸是不是疯了

Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?

哈利 生日快乐

许个愿吧 哈利

Make a wish, Harry.

谁在外面

Who's there?

真不好意思

Sorry about that.

我要求你马上离开 你这是私闯民宅

I demand that you leave at once. You are breaking and entering.

闭嘴吧 德斯礼 你这个老混♥蛋♥

Dry up, Dursley, you great prune.

上次见你时你还是个小不点 哈利

I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry.

你比我想象中长得结实嘛

You're a bit more along than I expected.

尤其是那小肚皮

Particularly in the middle.

我不是哈利

I'm not Harry.

-我才是 -当然是你啦

- I am. - Well, of course you are.

有东西给你

Got something for you.

我不小心坐了一下 但应该还是挺好吃的

Afraid I sat on it, but I imagine it'll taste fine just the same.

我自己烤的 还写了字

Baked it myself, words and all.

谢谢你

Thank you.

11岁生日可不是每天都有的 对吧

It's not every day your young man turns 11, is it?

不好意思 你是哪位

Excuse me, but who are you?

鲁伯·海格 霍格沃兹的场地和钥匙保管员

Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts.

-霍格沃兹你总知道吧 -对不起 我不知道

- Of course, you know about Hogwarts. - Sorry, no.

你从没想过你♥爸♥妈在哪儿学会的吗

Didn't you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?

学会什么

Learned what?

你是个巫师 哈利

You're a wizard, Harry.

-我是什么 -巫师

- I'm a what? - A wizard.

还是个厉害巫师 只要你好好学习

A good one, I'd wager, once you're trained up.

我想你搞错了 我是说

No, you've made a mistake. I mean

我怎么会是巫师

I can't be a wizard.

我只是哈利 只是个小男孩

I mean, I'm just Harry. Just Harry.

好吧 哈利 你生气或害怕的时候

Well, Just Harry, did you ever make anything happen?

有没有做出过你自己也无法解释的事情

Anything you couldn't explain, when you were angry or scared?

亲爱的波特先生 很荣幸通知您

"Dear Mr. Potter, We are pleased to accept you

您已被霍格沃兹魔法学校录取

at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "

他才不会去

He will not be going I tell you!

在收留他的那天 我们就发誓要阻止这一切

We swore when we took him that we'd put a stop to all this rubbish.

你们知道 怎么从来没告诉过我

You knew? You knew all along and you never told me?

我们当然知道 你也是那种货

Of course we knew. How could you not be?

就像我那一个样子

My perfect sister being who she was.

我爸妈在她收到信那天多么自豪

My mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter.

我们家出了个女巫 真是太棒了

"We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful?"

只有我才知道她的底细

I was the only one to see her for what she was.

她是个怪胎

A freak!

然后她认识了那个波特 又有了你

Then she met that Potter, and then she had you

我就知道你也是那种货

and I knew you would be the same.

一样奇怪 也是怪胎

Just as strange, just as abnormal.

然后她就把自己炸死了 我们只能收留你

And then she went and got herself blown up, and we got landed with you.

炸死 你说我爸妈死于车祸

Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash.

什么车祸 车祸能杀了莉莉和詹姆斯吗

A car crash? A car crash killed Lily and James Potter?

-总得编个理由吧 -这是侮辱 这是诽谤

- We had to say something. - It's an outrage! A scandal!

他才不会去呢

He'll not be going.

你个大块头麻瓜想阻止吗

And I suppose a great Muggle like you is going to stop him, are you?

什么麻瓜

Muggle?

不会魔法的人 这孩子刚出生就注定要去

Non-magic folk. This boy's had his name down since he were born.

他要去最好的魔法学校

He's going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry.

现在的校长

He'll be under the finest

是霍格沃兹有史以来最好的 阿布思·邓布利多

headmaster Hogwarts has seen, Albus Dumbledore.

我才不会付钱让一个老糊涂去教他变戏法呢

I will not pay to have a crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks.

不许你在我面前

Never insult Albus Dumbledore

侮辱邓布利多

in front of me.

请不要告诉霍格沃兹的任何人

I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that.

-他们禁止我使用魔法 -没问题

- I'm not allowed to do magic. - Okay.

我们要迟到了 得快走

We're a bit behind schedule. Best be off.

当然了 除非你想留在这

Unless you'd rather stay, of course.

第一年新生需要准备 三件长袍

First years will require three sets of work robes

一根魔杖

one wand. "

基础装备 哈利

Essential bit of equipment, Harry.

一双龙皮手套

One pair of dragon hide gloves.

是真的龙皮做的吗

Hagrid, do they mean from a real dragon?

不是肯定企鹅的皮 是吧

They don't mean a penguin, do they?

-哎 真想养一条龙啊 -你想养龙

- Crikey. I'd love a dragon. - You'd like a dragon?

龙被大家误解了 哈利 大家都误解了

Vastly misunderstood beasts, Harry. Vastly misunderstood.

所有的学生都必须准备

All students must be equipped with

一个2号♥大坩埚

one standard size 2 pewter cauldron

还可以自带

and may bring, if they desire,

一只猫头鹰 猫或是蟾蜍

either an owl, a cat or a toad.

在伦敦能到这些东西吗

Can we find all this in London?

只要你对地方

If you know where to go.

你来啦 海格 还是老样子吗

Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

谢了 汤姆 今天要替霍格沃兹办正事

No, thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business.

在帮小哈利买♥♥学习用品呢

Just helping Harry buy his school supplies.

我的老天爷 是哈利·波特

Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!

欢迎回来 波特先生 欢迎

Welcome back, Mr. Potter. Welcome back.

我是桃丽丝·克罗克福德 见到你太荣幸了

Doris Crockford. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.

哈利·波特 我的荣幸之情无法言喻

Harry Potter. Can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.

你好 教授 差点没看到您

Hello, professor. I didn't see you.

哈利 这是奇洛教授

Harry, this is Professor Quirrell.

他在霍格沃兹教黑魔法防御术

He will be teaching your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

很高兴见到你

Oh, nice to meet you.

奇妙又可怕的学科

Fearfully fascinating subject.

不过你用不着学 是吧

Not that you need it, eh, Potter?

好吧 该走了 好多东西要买♥♥

Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy.

再见

Goodbye.

-看见没 波特 你很出名 -但是为什么

- See, Harry? You're famous. - But why am I famous?

大家为什么都知道我是谁

All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?

由我来告诉你可能不太合适 哈利

I'm not sure I'm the right person to tell you that.

哈利 欢迎来到对角巷

Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley.

这里可以买♥♥鹅毛笔和墨水

Here, you get your quills and ink.

那边 可以买♥♥到捣鼓魔法的各种小玩意

Over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry.

这可是世界级的飞天扫把

It's a world-class racing broom.

快看 是最新的光轮2000

Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000!

这是最快的扫帚了

It's the fastest model yet.

可是我拿什么买♥♥呢 海格 我又没有钱

But Hagrid, how am I to pay for all this? I haven't any money.

你的钱在那 古灵阁 巫师银行

There's your money. Gringotts, the wizard bank.

要存东西 那里最安全 当然除了霍格沃兹

Ain't no safer place, not one. Except perhaps Hogwarts.

海格 那些是什么东西

Hagrid, what exactly are these things?

他们是妖精 哈利

They're goblins, Harry.

妖精很聪明 但却不怎么友善

Clever as they come, goblins, but not the most friendly of beasts.

最好跟紧我

Best stay close.

哈利·波特先生想取一些钱

Mr. Harry Potter wishes to make a withdrawal.

那么 哈利·波特先生带钥匙了吗

And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key?

等一下 我看看放哪了

Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere.

在这 这小玩意

Ha! There's the little devil.

还有件事

And there's something else as well.

邓布利多教授给了我这个

Professor Dumbledore gave me this.

最高机密

致对角巷 古灵阁银行 首席妖精

是在那个金库的那个东西

It's about You-Know-What in vault you-know-which.

那好吧

Very well.

687号♥金库

Vault 687.

请给我灯

Lamp, please.

钥匙

Key, please.

你不会以为你父母什么都不给你留吧

Did you think your parents would leave you with nothing, did you?

-713号♥金库 -里面是什么 海格

- Vault 713. - What's in there, Hagrid?

无可奉告 霍格沃兹公务 最高机密

Can't tell you. Hogwarts business. Very secret.

退后

Stand back.

这事最好不要告诉任何人 哈利

Best not to mention this to anyone, Harry.

我还需要 一根魔杖

I still need a wand.

魔杖的话 去奥利凡德吧 最好的魔杖店

A wand? You want Ollivanders. There ain't no place better.

你去那里买♥♥吧 然后等着

Why don't you run along there and wait.

我还有别的事 不会太久

I just got one more thing I got to do. It won't be long.

有人吗

Hello?

有人吗

Hello?

终于见到您了 波特先生

I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr. Potter.

当年你的父母

It seems only yesterday

就是在这买♥♥的第一根魔杖

...that your mother and father

仿佛是昨天的事

were in here buying their first wands.

试试这根

Here we are.

挥一下试试

Give it a wave.

看来这根不行

Apparently not.

也许

这根能行

...this.

不 不 绝对不行 没关系

No, no, definitely not. No matter.

兴许是这根

奇妙

Curious.

真是太奇妙了

Very curious.

抱歉 什么地方让您觉得奇妙

Sorry, but what's curious?

我卖♥♥出的每一根魔杖我都记得 波特先生

I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter.

碰巧这根魔杖

It so happens that

和另一根魔杖的杖芯

...whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave another feather.

是同一只凤♥凰♥身上的羽毛

Just one other.

奇妙之处在于这根魔杖竟选择了你

It is curious that you should be destined for

因为它的兄弟给了你那道伤疤

...when its brother gave you that scar.

那根魔杖的主人是谁

And who owned that wand?

我们从不提起他的名字

We do not speak his name.

是魔杖选择巫师 波特先生

The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter.

原因向来无法解释

It's not always clear why.

但我觉得

But I think it

你会成就一番大事业的

...that we can expect great things from you.

毕竟 连名字都不能提的那个人

After all,

也大有成就

...did great things.

尽管可怕

却还是大事

...yes, but great.

哈利 哈利

Harry! Harry!

生日快乐

Happy birthday.

你还好吗 哈利 怎么不吭声

You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet.

他杀了我父母 对不对

He killed my parents, didn't he?

给我留下这道伤疤的人

The one who gave me this.

你知道的 海格 你一定知道

You know, Hagrid. I know you do.

首先你要知道一件很重要的事

First, and understand this because it's very important:

巫师并不一定都是好人

Not all wizards are good.

有些巫师会变坏 几年前

Some of them go bad. A few

有个巫师变得很坏很坏

...there was a wizard who went as bad as you can go.

他的名字叫伏...

And his name

-他的名字叫伏... -你要不要写下来

- His name - Maybe if you wrote it down?

不了 我不会写

No, I can't spell it.

-好吧 他叫伏地魔 -伏地魔

- All right, Voldemort. - Voldemort?

那是段黑暗的日子 哈利 太黑暗了

It was dark times, Harry. Dark times.

当时伏地魔聚集了一批爪牙

Voldemort started to gather some followers.

拉拢他们投靠邪恶势力

Brought them over to the Dark Side.

反抗他的人都被杀害了

Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead.

你的父母奋起反抗

Your parents fought against him.

凡是他决意要杀的人 都活不下来

But nobody lived once he decided to kill them.

无人幸免

Nobody, not one.

除了你

Except you.

我吗 伏地魔想要杀我吗

Me? Voldemort tried to kill me?

没错 你额头的伤疤可不寻常 哈利

Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry.

只有咒语才能

A mark like that only comes

留下这种伤疤 而且是很邪恶的咒语

from being touched by a curse, an evil curse.

那伏...那个神秘人后来怎么样了

What happened ? To You-Know-Who?

有些人说他死了

Well, some say he died.

简直是一派胡言

Codswallop, in my opinion.

我觉得他还活着

Nope, I reckon he's out

只是没力气再回来了

...too tired to carry on.

但有一件事很肯定

But one thing's certain.

那天晚上你一定让他元气大伤

Something about you stumped him that night.

所以你才这么有名 所以大家都认识你

That's why you're famous. That's why everybody knows your name.

你是大难不死的男孩

You're the boy who lived.

看什么看

What are you looking at?

啊呀 已经这个点了

Blimey, is that the time?

抱歉 哈利 我得先走了

Sorry, Harry, I'm gonna have to leave you.

邓布利多等着要他的...

Dumbledore will be

他等着要见我

Well, he'll be wanting to see me.

你的火车还有10分钟就开了

Your train leaves in 10 minutes.

这是你的票 把票收好 这很重要

Here's your ticket. Stick to your ticket, that's very important.

九又四分之三站台

九又四分之三站台

"Platform 9 3/4"?

但是海格 票上写错了吧

But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake.

这里写着九又四分之三站台

This says platform 9 3/4.

根本没有这种站台 对吧

There's no such thing, is there?

抱歉

Sorry.

不好意思

Excuse me. Excuse me.

往左走

On your left.

请问九又四分之三站台在哪里

Can you tell me where I might find platform 93/4?

九又四分之三 你在寻我开心吗

9 3/4? Think you're being funny, do you?

每年都一样 挤满了麻瓜

It's the same every year, packed with Muggles.

-麻瓜 -九又四分之三站台 这边

- Muggles? - Platform 9 3/4, this way.

好了 珀西 你先来

All right, Percy, you first.

弗雷德 你接着

Fred, you next.

他才不是弗雷德 我才是

He's not Fred, I am.

亏你还是妈妈 连你都分不清

Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother?

抱歉 乔治

I'm sorry, George.

我开玩笑的 我是弗雷德

I'm only joking. I am Fred.

不好意思

Excuse me.

请问该怎么

Could you tell me ?

怎么去站台吗 别担心亲爱的

How to get onto the platform? Not to worry, dear.

罗恩也是第一次去霍格沃茨

It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well.

你只要穿过

All you do is walk straight

9站台和10站台之间的那道墙就行了

at the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

-紧张的话就小跑过去 -祝你好运

- Best to run if you're nervous. - Good luck.

抱歉我能坐这里吗 别的车厢都坐满了

Excuse me. Do you mind? Everywhere else is full.

坐吧

Not at all.

我叫罗恩 罗恩·韦斯莱

I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.

我叫哈利 哈利·波特

I'm Harry. Harry Potter.

果然是真的

So... So it's true!

你真的有...

I mean, do you really ?

-有什么 -那个伤疤

- The what? - The scar?

是啊

Oh, yeah.

帅呆了

Wicked!

要不要买♥♥点东西吃啊 孩子们

Anything off the trolley, dears?

不 谢了 我自己带了

No, thanks. I'm all set.

我们全要了

We'll take the lot.

什么是比比多味豆

Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?

就是各种口味都有

They mean every flavor.

有巧克力味的和薄荷味的

There's chocolate and peppermint

还有菠菜 肝脏 牛肚味

...spinach, liver and tripe.

乔治说他有次吃到过鼻屎味的

George sweared he got a booger-flavored one once.

这是真的青蛙吗

Are they real frogs?

这只是个咒语 主要是收集卡片用的

It's a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want.

每包附有一张著名巫师的卡片

Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard.

我已经收集了差不多500张了

I've got about 500 meself.

看好它

Watch it!

运气真背 它们只能跳那一下

That's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them.

-我这张是邓布利多 -我有六张了

- I've got Dumbledore! - I got about six of him.

他不见了

Hey, he's gone!

你总不能让他一直呆在卡片里面吧

You can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?

这个是斑斑 它真可怜 对吧

This is Scabbers. Pathetic, isn't he?

还好吧

A little.

弗雷德教了我一个咒语能把它变成黄

Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow.

-想见识下吗 -好啊

- Want to see? - Yeah.

你们有看见一只蟾蜍吗

Has anyone seen a toad?

-纳威把它给弄丢了 -没见过

- A boy named Neville's lost one. - No.

你这是要施魔法吗 让我们来瞧瞧吧

Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see, then.

阳光 雏菊 甜奶油

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow

把这只傻乎乎的肥老鼠变黄

Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow

你确定那个真的是咒语吗

Are you sure that's a real spell?

看来不怎么样 是吧

Well, it's not very good, is it?

我也试过几个简单的咒语

I've only tried a few simple

但都很有用

...but they've all worked for me.

举个例子

For example:

修复一新

Oculus Reparo.

好多了 是不是

That's better, isn't it?

我的天 你是哈利·波特

Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter!

我叫赫敏·格兰杰 你呢

I'm Hermione Granger. And ?

-我叫罗恩·韦斯莱 -幸会

- I'm Ron Weasley. - Pleasure.

你们俩最好把袍子都穿上

You two better change into robes.

我们快到了

I expect we'll be arriving soon.

你鼻子上有块东西 你知道吗

You've got dirt on your nose by the way. Did you know?

在这儿

Just there.

好了 新生 这边走

Right, then. First years, this way, please!

来吧 新生 别害羞 快点快点

Come on, first years, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up.

-你好 哈利 -你好 海格

- Hello, Harry. - Hi, Hagrid.

来 走这边上船 快点 跟着我

Right, then. This way to the boats. Come on now, follow me.

帅呆了

Wicked.

欢迎来到霍格沃茨

Welcome to Hogwarts.

再过一会你们就会

Now, in a few moments you'll pass

走过这扇门和其他同学共聚一堂

through these doors and join your classmates.

但在你们到餐厅入席之前

But before you take your seats,

需要先为你们分派学院

you must be sorted into your houses.

分别有格兰芬多 赫奇帕奇

They are Gryffindor,

拉文克劳以及斯莱特林四个学院

...Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

在校期间 学院就是你们的家

While you're here, your house will be like your family.

你们的出表现会为学院赢得加分

Your triumphs will earn you points.

而任何违规行为则会给学院减分

Any rule-breaking and you will lose points.

在年终时

At the end of the year,

获最高分的学院可获得学院杯

the house with the most points wins the house cup.

莱福

Trevor!

对不起

Sorry.

分院仪式马上就要开始了

The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily.

火车上的传闻果然是真的

It's true then, what they're saying on the train.

哈利·波特来霍格沃茨了

Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.

哈利·波特

Harry Potter?

这是克拉布和高尔

This is Crabbe and Goyle.

我是马尔福

And I'm Malfoy.

德拉科·马尔福

Draco Malfoy.

觉得我的名字很好笑是吗

Think my name's funny, do you?

一眼就知道你是谁

I've no need to ask yours.

红头发和旧长袍 想必是韦斯莱家的人

Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley.

你很快会发现有些巫师家族就是要高级些

You'll find out some wizarding families are better than others, Potter.

你不会想和这种货交朋友的

You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort.

我倒是可以做你朋友

I can help you there.

我还分得清好坏 谢了

I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks.

一切准备就绪了 跟我走

We're ready for you now. Follow me.

这个屋顶不是真的

The ceiling isn't real.

它被施了魔咒所以看上去像夜空一样

It's bewitched to look like the night sky.

我在《霍格沃茨 一段校史》里读到过

I read about it in Hogwarts, A History.

请你们先在这里等着

Will you wait along here, please?

现在 在我们开始前

Now, before

邓布利多校长有几句话要说

...Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words.

我要先宣布几条新学期必须注意的事项

I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce.

一年级新生们请注意

The first years,

禁林严禁学生进入

...that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students.

另外 我们的管♥理♥员♥

Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch,

费尔奇先生要我提醒各位

has asked me to

如果不想死的很惨的话

...that the third-floor corridor is out

就不要进入三楼右手边的走廊

...to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death.

谢谢

Thank you.

当我叫到你的名字时 请上前来

When I call your name, you will come forth.

我会给你戴上分院帽

I shall place the Sorting Hat on

为你分派学院

...and you will be sorted into your houses.

赫敏·格兰杰

Hermione Granger.

好了 放松

Oh, no. Okay, relax.

我告诉你 那人脑子绝对不正常

Mental, that one, I'm telling you.

好 好

Right, then. Right.

好了 格兰芬多

Okay. Gryffindor!

德拉科·马尔福

Draco Malfoy.

斯莱特林

Slytherin!

那些变坏的巫师都是斯莱特林出身的

Every wizard who went bad was in Slytherin.

苏珊·博恩斯

Susan Bones.

哈利 怎么了

Harry, what is it?

没事 我没事

Nothing. Nothing, I'm fine.

让我想想

Let'

知道了 赫奇帕奇

I know! Hufflepuff!

罗恩·韦斯莱

Ronald Weasley.

又一个韦斯莱 我知道该把你分到哪了

Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you.

格兰芬多

Gryffindor!

哈利·波特

Harry Potter.

难 着实难

Difficult, very difficult.

看得出很有勇气 心地也不坏

Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either.

而且很有天赋

There's talent, oh, yes.

急切的想要证明自己

And a thirst to prove yourself.

该把你分去哪个学院呢

But where to put you?

不去斯莱特林 不去斯莱特林

Not Slytherin, not Slytherin!

不去斯莱特林 你确定吗

Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure?

你能成大器 你的小脑瓜里都写着呢

You could be great, you know. It's all here, in your head.

斯莱特林能帮你

And Slytherin will help you

走向辉煌 这是毫无疑问的

on the way to greatness, no doubt about that.

不要嘛 既然你决心已定

No? Well, if you're sure.

那就去

格兰芬多吧

...Gryffindor!

波特来这了

We got Potter!

请注意

Your attention, please.

宴会开始

Let the feast begin.

我是混血

I'm half and half.

我爸是麻瓜 我妈是女巫

Me dad's a Muggle. Mum's a witch.

我爸知道的时候吓了一大跳

Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.

珀西 在和奇洛教授交谈的那个老师是谁

Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?

那是斯内普教授 斯莱特林的院长

Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.

-他教什么科目 -魔药学

- What's he teach? - Potions.

但他最感兴趣的是黑魔法防御术

But he fancies the Dark Arts Defences.

他觊觎奇洛教授的位子很多年了

He's been after Quirrell's job for years.

大家好 你好啊

Hello! How are you?

欢迎来到格兰芬多

Welcome to Gryffindor.

那是血人巴罗

It's the Bloody Baron!

你好 尼可拉斯爵士

Hello, Sir Nicholas.

暑期过得愉快吗

Have a nice summer?

不开心 我想参加

Dismal. Once again, my request

无头骑士狩猎 但又一次被拒绝了

to join the Headless Hunt has been denied.

我知道 你是"差点没头的尼克"

I know you. You're Nearly Headless Nick.

我更喜欢别人叫我尼古拉斯爵士

I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don't mind.

差点没头 你怎么能差点没头呢

"Nearly" Headless? How can you be nearly headless?

就像这样

Like this.

格兰芬多的同学请跟我来

Gryffindors, follow me, please.

大家跟上 谢谢

Keep up. Thank you.

拉文克劳的同学跟我来 这边走

Ravenclaw, follow me. This way.

这是通往宿舍最直的路径

This is the most direct path to the dormitories.

留神那些楼梯 它们随时会变

Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.

请大家跟紧了 跟我走

Keep up, please, and follow me.

走快点 快点 快点

Quickly now, come on. Come on.

那幅画在动

That picture's moving.

-看那一幅 -我想她喜欢你

- Look at that one. - I think she fancies you.

-快看啊 -那个女孩是谁

- Look! - Who's that girl?

欢迎来到霍格沃茨

Welcome to Hogwarts.

口令

Password?

龙渣

Caput Draconis.

大家跟我来 都跟上 快点

Follow me, everyone. Keep up. Quickly, come on.

在这里集♥合♥

Gather around here.

欢迎来到格兰芬多的公共休息室

Welcome to the Gryffindor common room.

男生宿舍在楼上左手边

Boys' dormitory is upstairs to the left.

女生的在楼上右手边

Girls, the same on your right.

你们的行李已经被送到楼上了

Your belongings have already been brought up.

赶上了

Made it!

你能想象老麦格知道我们迟到了

Can you imagine the look

脸会多难看吗

on old McGonagall's face if we were late?

真是太厉害了

That was bloody brilliant!

多谢夸奖 韦斯莱先生

Thank you for that assessment.

或许把波特先生和你变成怀表

Perhaps it'd be more usefully

效果会更好些

if I transfigured Mr. Potter and yourself into a watch.

没准你们就知道准时的意义了

Then one of you might be on time.

我们迷路了

We got lost.

那我该把你们变成地图喽

Then perhaps a map?

我相信到你们自己的座位不需要地图吧

I trust you don't need one to find your seats.

在我的课上

There will be no foolish

不准乱挥魔杖 不准乱念咒语

wand-waving or silly incantations in this class.

就个人而言 我不指望你们中大多数人

As such, I don't expect many of you

能够领会魔药学中的技术与奥妙

...the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making.

不过 对那极少数

However, for those

拥有资质的人

...who possess

我可以教你们如何迷惑人的心智

...I can teach you how to bewitch

囚禁人的感官

...and ensnare the senses.

我可以教你们如何罐藏名声

I can tell you how to bottle fame

酿造荣誉

brew glory

甚至长生不死

and even put a stopper in death.

我还要重申

Then again,

也许有人觉得在霍格沃茨

maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts

仗着自己名气大

in possession with abilities so formidable

就自信满满

that you feel

觉得可以不专心听讲

...to not pay attention.

波特先生

Mr. Potter.

新生代的名人

Our new celebrity.

如果将水仙根粉末

What would I get if I added

加入艾草浸液中会得到什么

root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?

你不知道 那我们换个问题

You don't know? Let's try again.

如果要牛黄你应该从哪里着手

Where would you look if I asked you to find a bezoar?

我不知道 先生

I don't know, sir.

舟形乌头和狼毒乌头有什么区别

What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?

我不知道 先生

I don't know, sir.

真遗憾

Pity.

显然 名声不代表一切

Clearly, fame isn'

对吗 波特先生

...is it, Mr. Potter?

显然 赫敏知道答案

Clearly, Hermione knows.

不让她回答才真是遗憾

Seems a pity not to ask her.

安静

Silence.

把手放下 你这个傻丫头

Put your hand down, you silly girl!

仅供参考 波特

For your information,

水仙草根加艾草能制成强力的催眠药

...asphodel and wormwood make the sleeping potion so powerful

也就是生死水[第六部小说中该药剂再次出现]

it is known the draught of the Living Dead.

牛黄是一种从公羊胃内取出的石头

A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat's

可以化解绝大多数的毒药

and will save you from most of the poisons.

舟形乌头和狼毒乌头是同一种植物

Monkshood and wolfsbane they are the same plant,

也被统称为乌头

which also goes by the name of aconite.

你们为什么不把这些记下来

...why aren't you all copying this down?

格兰芬多的学生们注意了

由于你们的同学对老师无礼

...note that five points will be taken from

学院将被扣除5分

...for your classmate's cheek.

兔眼晶晶 竖琴幽幽

Eye of rabbit, harp string hum.

把这清水变美酒

Turn this water into rum

兔眼晶晶

Eye

西莫想对那杯水做什么

What's Seamus going to do to that glass of water?

把它变成酒 昨天确实成功变出了淡茶

Turn it to rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday,

不过后来就...

来邮件了

Mail's here.

我能借来看看吗 谢谢

Can I borrow this? Thanks.

看啊 纳威收到个记忆球

Look, Neville's got a Remembrall.

我在书里读到过

I've read about those. The

如果你忘记了事情 烟会变成红

smoke turns red when you've forgotten something.

问题是 我不记得忘记了什么事情

The problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten.

有人非法闯入了古灵阁 听这里

Somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen.

相信是不明身份的黑巫师所为

"Believed to be the work of Dark wizards or

古灵阁的妖精承认有人闯入

...Gringotts goblins acknowledge

但是强调什么都没有失窃

the breach but insist nothing was taken.

遭窃的713号♥金库

The vault in question, number 713,

在当天早些时候已空无一物

had been emptied earlier that same day. "

奇怪 我和海格去的就是这个金库

That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid and I went to.

下午好 同学们

Good afternoon, class.

下午好 霍琦夫人

Good afternoon, Madam Hooch.

下午好 阿曼达 下午好

Good afternoon, Amanda. Good afternoon.

欢迎参加你们的第一堂飞行课

Welcome to your first flying lesson.

你们还在等什么 站到飞天扫帚左边去

What are you waiting for? Step up to the left side of the broomstick.

来啊 动作快点

Come on now, hurry up.

把右手放在扫帚的正上方说 起

Stick your right hand over the broom and say, "Up. "

Up!

Up.

Up.

起 起

Up. Up!

带点感情

With feeling.

闭嘴 哈利

Shut up, Harry.

拿到扫帚的同学 现在我要你们骑上去

Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it.

抓紧了 小心别滑下来

Grip it tight. You don't wanna be sliding off than.

当我吹响哨子

When I blow my whistle,

我要你们每一个人都用力蹬地

I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard.

让你们的扫帚飞起来 在空中停一会儿

Keep your broom steady, hover for

然后微微前倾 回到地面

...then lean forward slightly and touch back down.

注意我的哨音 3 2

On my whistle. Three,

隆巴顿先生

Mr. Longbottom.

-隆巴顿先生 -下去 下去

- Mr. Longbottom! - Down, down!

纳威

Neville!

给我下来

Come back down this instant!

大家让开

Everyone out of the way!

他没事吧

Is he all right?

天哪 手腕骨折了

Oh, dear, it's a broken wrist.

可怜的孩子 来吧 站起来

Poor boy. Come on now, up you get.

在我送他去医疗室期间

Everyone has to Keep his feet firmly on the

你们都老老实实地呆在地上

ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing.

听明白了吗 不要让我看到天上有扫帚

Understand? I see a single broom in

否则直接开除

...the one riding it will find himself

连魁地奇的边都碰不到

be expelled from Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch.

你们看到他的脸了吗

Did you see his face?

如果他抓着这个

If he had squeezed this,

就会记得用屁♥股♥着陆

he'd have remembered to fall on his arse.

把它给我 马尔福

Give it here, Malfoy.

不 我要藏起来让隆巴顿去

No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find.

藏在屋顶上怎么样

How about on the roof?

怎么了波特 够不着吗

What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?

哈利别去 想想霍琦夫人说的话

Harry, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said.

而且你还不知道怎么飞

Besides, you don't know how to fly.

大傻瓜

What an idiot.

把它给我 不然我把你打下去

Give it here or I'll knock you off your broom!

你就这点本事吗

Is that so?

要的话就自己去拿吧

Have it your way, then.

接得好 哈利

Nice going, Harry.

太棒了 哈利

That was wicked, Harry!

哈利·波特

Harry Potter!

跟我来

Follow me.

在这儿等着

You wait here.

对不起 奇洛教授

Professor Quirrell, excuse me.

能让伍德出来一下吗

Could I borrow Wood for a moment?

当然可以

Yes, of course.

波特 这位是奥利佛·伍德

Potter, this is Oliver Wood.

伍德 我给你到个球手

Wood, I have found you a Seeker.

你听说了吗

Have you heard?

哈利·波特成了格兰芬多新的球手

Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker.

我就知道他准行

I always knew he'd do well.

球手 但是新生从来没入选过院队

Seeker? But first years never make the house teams.

你一定是最年轻的魁地奇选手

You must be the youngest Quidditch

百年来最年轻的 麦格说的

A century, McGonagall says.

好样的哈利 伍德都告诉我们了

Well done, Harry. Wood's just told us.

弗雷德和乔治也在队上 他们是击球手

Fred and George are on the team,too. Beaters.

我们的任务就是保护你不要被揍得太惨

Our job is to make sure you don't get bloodied up too bad.

打不了包票 魁地奇很野蛮

Can't make any promises. Rough game, Quidditch.

但是从来没有死过人 偶尔有人会消失

But no one's died in years. Someone vanishes occasionally.

不过一两个月后就会出现

But they'll turn up in a month or two.

去吧哈利 魁地奇很带劲

Go on,Harry. Quidditch is great.

最好玩的运动 你也会成为最棒的

Best game there is, and you'll be great too.

我从来没打过 要是出洋相了怎么办

I've never played. What if I make a fool of myself?

你才不会出洋相呢 有家族遗传

You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood.

球手 詹姆·波特 1971年

你从没说过你♥爸♥爸也是个球手

You never told me your father was a Seeker too.

我不知道

I didn't know.

实话实说 这事挺玄乎的

I'm telling you, it's spooky.

关于你的事 赫敏知道的都比你多

She knows more about you than you do.

谁都比我多

Who doesn't?

出什么事了

What's happening?

楼梯自己会变 记得吗

The staircases change, remember?

-这边走 -不然楼梯一会儿又要动了

- Let's go this way. - Before the staircase moves again.

有没有人觉得我们走错地方了

Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here?

我们不该进来的

We're not supposed to be here.

三楼是禁地

This is the third floor. It's forbidden.

我们离开这儿

Let's go.

-是费尔奇的猫 -快跑

- It's Filch's cat! - Run!

快点 躲到那扇门后面去

Quick, let's hide through that door!

-门锁上了 -我们完蛋了

- It's locked! - We're done for!

闪开

Move over!

阿♥拉♥霍洞开

Alohomora.

进来

Get in.

阿♥拉♥霍洞开?

Alohomora?

标准咒语手册 第七章

Standard Book of Spells, chapter seven.

有人进来了吗 亲爱的

Anyone here, my sweet?

走吧

Come on.

-费尔奇走了 -他以为这门锁着

- Filch is gone. - He thinks this door's locked.

-门是锁着的 -肯定要锁着

- It was locked. - And for good reason.

他们到底想干嘛

What are they doing,

把这样的东西关在学校里

keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?

你眼睛是用来干嘛的

You didn't use your eyes, aren't you?

没看到它站在哪儿吗

Didn't you see what it was standing on?

我没看它的脚 我光顾着看它的头了

I wasn't looking at its feet! I was preoccupied with its heads.

也许你没有注意到 它有三个头

Or maybe you didn't notice. There were three!

它站在一个暗门上 这肯定不是巧合

It was standing on a trap door. It wasn't there by accident.

-它在看守着什么东西 -看守东西

- It's guarding something. - Guarding something?

没错 现在 如果你们俩不介意

That's right. Now, if you two don't mind,

我去睡了 免得你们两个想出什么妙计

I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another idea

害我们送命

to get us killed.

没准更糟 被开除

Or worse, expelled.

她哪个更糟都分不清吗

She needs to sort out her priorities.

魁地奇很简单 每支队伍有7个队员

Quidditch is easy to understand. Each team has seven players.

3个追球手 2个击球手

Three Chasers, two Beaters,

1个守门员和1个球手 就是你

one Keeper and a Seeker. That's you.

一共有3种球 这种叫鬼飞球

There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the Quaffle.

追球手手持鬼飞球

The Chasers handle the Quaffle

把它扔进其中一个铁环

and try to put it through one of those hoops.

而我作为守门员要守住铁环 明白了吗

The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?

明白了 那这些是什么

I think so. What are those?

你拿好这个

You better take this.

小心点 它回来了

Careful now, it's coming back.

干得不错 波特

Not bad, Potter.

你做击球手也不赖

You'd make a fair Beater.

那到底是什么

What was that?

游走球 淘气的小家伙

Bludger. Nasty little buggers.

不过你是个球手

But you are a Seeker.

你唯一要关心的是这个球

The only thing I want you to worry about is this.

金飞贼

The Golden Snitch.

-我喜欢这颗球 -你没尝过它的厉害

- I like this ball. - You like it now.

等着瞧 它飞得超快 快得都没影了

Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.

我该怎么做

What do I do with it?

赶在对方的球手之前抓住它

You catch it. Before the other team's Seeker.

抓到它 比赛就结束了

You catch this, the game's over.

抓到它 波特 我们就赢了

You catch this, Potter, and we win.

悬停魔咒

One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills

是基础咒语之一

就是让物体飞起来

...or the ability to make objects fly.

你们都拿到羽毛了吗 很好

Do you have your feathers? Good.

现在 不要忘记我们刚才练习过的

Now, don't forget the nice wrist movement

正确的魔杖挥舞手势

we've been practicing.

一挥一抖 大家一起来

The swish and flick. Everyone.

一挥 再一抖

The swish and flick.

做得很好 再念动咒语

Good. Oh, and enunciate.

羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨 你们来试试

Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then.

羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨

Wingardium Leviosa.

羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨

Wingardium Leviosa.

不 停 停 停

No, stop, stop, stop!

你都要戳到别人的眼睛了

You're going to take someone's eye out.

而且你的咒语也念错了

Besides, you're saying it wrong.

是勒维"奥"萨 而不是勒维奥"萨"

It's Leviosa, not Leviosar.

你那么聪明 你倒是试试看啊 来啊

You do it then, if you're so clever. Go on, go on.

羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨

Wingardium Leviosa.

做得很好 大家看啊

Well done! See here, everyone,

格兰杰小做到了

Miss Granger's done it!

好极了

Splendid!

做得好 亲爱的

Well done, dear.

教授 我想我们这儿还需要一根羽毛

I think we're going to need another feather over here, professor.

是勒维"奥"萨 而不是勒维奥"萨"

"It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. "

实话实说 她就是个噩梦

She's a nightmare, honestly!

难怪她交不到朋友

No wonder she hasn't got any friends.

我想她听见了

I think she heard you.

赫敏去哪儿了

Where's Hermione?

帕瓦蒂说她一直待在浴室里不出来

Parvati said she wouldn't come out of the bathroom.

她在里面哭了一下午

She said that she'd been in there all afternoon, crying.

巨怪 在地下室

Troll in the dungeon!

地下室有巨怪

Troll in the dungeon!

应该告诉你们一下

Thought you ought to know.

安静

Silence!

请大家不要惊慌

Everyone will please not panic!

现在

Now

级长带领各自学院的同学回到宿舍

prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories.

老师们跟我去地下室

Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.

格兰芬多的同学 请跟上 保持警惕

Gryffindors, keep up, please, and stay alert.

巨怪怎么会在学校出现

How could a troll get in?

肯定是被放进来的 巨怪都是大笨蛋

Not on its own. Trolls are really stupid.

也许是有人在恶作剧吧

Probably people playing jokes.

-干嘛 -赫敏还不知情呢

- What? - Hermione! She doesn't know.

看来巨怪不在地下室

I think the troll's left the dungeon.

它要进女生盥洗室

It's going into the girls' bathroom.

赫敏 快跑

Hermione, move!

救命 救命

Help! Help!

这边 大笨蛋

Hey, pea brain!

救命

Help!

别愣着不动啊

Do something!

-你让我♥干♥嘛 -随便

- What? - Anything!

-快点 -一挥一抖

- Hurry up! - Swish and flick.

羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨

Wingardium Leviosa.

太帅了

Cool.

它死了吗

Is it dead?

我看不像 是晕过去了

I don't think so. Just knocked out.

好恶心的鼻涕

Troll boogers.

天哪 都给我解释清楚这是怎么回事

Oh, my goodness! Explain yourselves, both of you!

事情是这样的...

Well, what

都是我的错 麦格教授

It's my fault, Professor McGonagall.

格兰杰小

Miss Granger?

我巨怪来了

I went looking for the troll.

以为自己搞得定它

I thought I could handle it.

结果我错了

But I was wrong.

要不是哈利和罗恩及时出现

If Harry and Ron hadn't come and found me,

我可能已经死了

I'd probably be dead.

即使是这样 这也是件傻事

Be that as it may, it was an extremely foolish thing to do.

想不到你这么冒失

I expected more rational behavior

太让我失望了

and am very disappointed in you.

因为你严重的判断失误

Five points will be taken from Gryffindor

格兰芬多扣掉5分

for your serious lack of judgment.

至于你们两位先生

As for you two gentlemen.

要记住你们这次纯属走运

I just hope you realize how fortunate you are.

不是每个新生都能面对巨怪

Not many first-year students could take on a troll

全身而退的

and live to tell the tale.

每个人

Five points

各奖励5分

will be awarded to each of you

算是为你们的狗屎运

for sheer dumb luck.

你们该走了 巨怪马上就要醒了

Perhaps you ought to go. It might wake up.

咒语用得好 让我们脱困了

Good of you to get us out of trouble.

我们救了她的性命呢

We did save her life.

要不是你惹恼了她 就没这一出了

She might not have needed saving if you hadn't insulted her.

朋友不就是这样吗

What are friends for?

再吃点面包吧 哥们

Take a bit of toast, mate. Go on.

罗恩说得没错 今天你需要消耗体力

Ron's right. You'll need your strength today.

我不饿

I'm not hungry.

祝你今天好运 波特

Good luck today, Potter.

巨怪你都打败了

You've proven yourself against a troll.

魁地奇比赛更是不在话下

A game of Quidditch should be easy work.

哪怕对手是斯莱特林

Even if it is against Slytherin.

-血迹是这么回事 -血迹

- That explains the blood. - Blood?

我觉得昨晚斯内普用巨怪声东击西

Last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion

乘机闯过守护犬

so he could get past that dog.

但被咬了 所以跛了

But he got bit, that's why he's limping.

他干嘛要招惹三头犬

But why would anyone go near that dog?

海格在古灵阁取出一件东西

At Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of the vault.

他说这是霍格沃茨的公事 高度机密

Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret.

你的意思是

You'

那就是三头犬守护的东西

That's what the dog's guarding.

斯内普想偷走

That's what Snape wants.

这么早就送邮件吗

Bit early for mail, isn't it?

都没人给我寄过包裹呢

But I never get mail.

打开瞧瞧

Let's open it.

飞天扫帚

It's a broomstick.

这不是普通的飞天扫帚 哈利

That's not just a broomstick, Harry,

这可是光轮2000

it's a Nimbus 2000!

但这是谁...

?

怕不怕 哈利

Scared, Harry?

一点点

A little.

很正常 我第一次上场也是这样的

It's all right. I felt the same way before my first game.

后来呢

What happened?

记不清了

I don't really remember.

两分钟 我被游走球击中脑袋

I took a Bludger to the head two minutes in.

在医院昏迷了一个星期

Woke up in hospital a week later.

大家好 欢迎观看霍格沃茨本学期首场魁地奇比赛

Hello. Welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season.

今天的比赛 由斯莱特林对战格兰芬多

Today's game, Slytherin versus Gryffindor!

球员们各就各位

The players take their positions

霍奇夫人步入球场 宣布比赛开始

as Madam Hooch steps onto the field to begin the game!

我希望今天的比赛

Now, I want a nice, clean game

公正 又精彩

from all of you!

游走球升空了 紧跟着的是金飞贼

The Bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch.

记住 金飞贼值150分

Remember, the Snitch is worth 150 points.

球手逮住它 比赛就结束

The Seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game.

鬼飞球上天 比赛开始

The Quaffle is released and the game begins!

安吉丽娜·约翰逊进球 格兰芬多得10分

Angelina Johnson scores! Ten points for Gryffindor!

漂亮

Well done!

斯莱特林得球

Slytherin takes the Quaffle.

布莱奇传球给马库斯·弗林特队长

Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint.

格兰芬多再得10分

Another 10 points to Gryffindor!

给我

Give me that!

抢占那边

Take that side!

哈利的扫帚怎么回事

What's going on with Harry's broomstick?

斯内普在给扫帚下霉咒

It's Snape. He's jinxing the broom!

-真的吗 那怎么办 -看我的

- Jinxing the broom? What do we do? - Leave it to me.

快点 赫敏

Come on, Hermione!

火焰熊熊

Lacarnum Inflamarae.

火 你身上着火了

Fire! You're on fire!

冲 冲 冲

Go, go, go, go!

他好像要吐了

Looks like he's gonna be sick.

他逮住金飞贼了

He's got the Snitch!

哈利波特为队伍赢得了150分

Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!

格兰芬多胜出

Gryffindor wins!

别乱说 斯内普干嘛要给哈利的扫帚下咒

Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?

谁知道 他为什么要惹三头犬

Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog?

-谁告诉你们路威的 -路威

- Who told you about Fluffy? - Fluffy?

这个名字也有“毛球”的意思

那东西还有名字吗

That thing has a name?

当然了 那可是我的宠物

Of course he has a name. He's mine.

我从爱尔兰人手里买♥♥下的

I bought him off an Irishman.

-用来给邓布利多看守... -什么

- I lent him to Dumbledore - Yes?

我不该说的 够了 不许再问了

Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more question!

这是最高机密

That's top-secret.

不管路威在看守什么

But whatever Fluffy's guarding,

那就是斯内普要偷的东西

Snape's trying to steal it.

胡说八道 斯内普教授可是霍格沃茨的老师

Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

谁知道 反正我看到他在下咒语

Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one.

我在书里读到过

I've read all about them.

需要眼睛紧盯目标 斯内普就没眨过眼

You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking.

没错

Exactly.

你们三个听我说

Now, you listen to me, all three of you.

这件事太危险

You're meddling in things

你们不该搀和

that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous.

狗狗看护的东西

What that dog is guarding

只和邓布利多及尼古拉斯·勒梅有关

is between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

尼古拉斯·勒梅

Nicholas Flamel?

糟糕 我又说漏嘴了

I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that.

谁是尼古拉斯·勒梅

Nicholas Flamel. Who's Nicholas Flamel?

我不知道

I don't know.

圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

霍格沃茨的钟声响起

Ring the Hogwarts bell

圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

轻施一个圣诞魔法

Cast a Christmas spell

骑士 走E5

Knight to e5.

王后 走E5

Queen to e5.

太暴♥力♥了

That's totally barbaric!

巫师象棋就是这样

That's wizard's chess.

你已经打包好行李了

I see you've packed.

你可没有

I see you haven't.

计划有变 我爸妈

Change of plans. My parents decided to

去罗马尼亚看望我哥查理去了

go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie.

他在那里研究火龙

He's studying dragons there.

也好 你可以协助哈利

Good. You can help Harry.

他正在图书馆寻尼古拉斯·勒梅的信息呢

He's going to the library to look up Nicholas Flamel.

我们都翻遍了 还是一无所获

We've looked a hundred times!

别忘了还有禁书区

Not in the restricted section.

圣诞快乐

Happy Christmas.

我觉得咱们会被她带坏的

I think we've had a bad influence on her.

哈利 醒醒 快来看 哈利

Harry, wake up! Come on, Harry, wake up!

圣诞快乐 哈利

Happy Christmas, Harry.

圣诞快乐 罗恩

Happy Christmas, Ron.

你穿的是什么

What are you wearing?

妈妈织的毛衣 好像你也有一件

Oh, my mum made it. Looks like you've got one too.

-我的礼物 -是啊

- I've got presents? - Yeah.

就是这个

There they are.

"令尊过世前 把此物托付给我

"Your father left this in my possession before he died.

今物归原主 请妥善使用"

It is time it was returned to you. Use it well. "

这是什么东西

What is it?

像是斗篷

Some kind of cloak.

不错 穿上瞧瞧

Well, let's see, then. Put it on.

我的身体不见了

My body's gone!

我知道了 这是件隐形斗篷

I know what that is. That's an invisibility cloak!

我隐形了

I'm invisible?

这可是稀有宝贝

They're really rare.

奇怪 谁寄给你的

I wonder who gave it to you.

没有署名 只是写着"请妥善使用"

There was no name. It just said, "Use it well. "

《著名的食火者》

Famous Fire-Eaters.

《十五世纪的恶魔》

Fifteenth-Century Fiends.

勒梅 尼古拉斯·勒梅 你在哪里

Flamel. Nicholas Flamel. Where are you?

Who's there?

我知道你在里面 躲不了的

I know you're in there. You can't hide.

是谁 快点现形

Who is it? Show yourself.

西弗勒斯 我...

Severus, I...

你不希望我和你对着干吧 奇洛

You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell.

我不清楚你在说什么

I don't know what you mean.

恰恰相反 你很清楚

You know perfectly well what I mean.

我们有空再聊

We'll have another little chat soon.

好好聊聊你究竟在替谁做事

When you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie.

教授们 我在禁书区发现了这个

Professors. I found this in the restricted section.

还烫手呢 显然有学生溜出寝室了

It's still hot. That means there's a student out of bed.

反过来即为"我所显示的不是你的脸 而是你心里的渴望"

"I show not your face but your heart desire"

Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi

妈妈

Mum?

爸爸

Dad?

罗恩 你得看看这个 一定得看看

Ron, you've really gotta see this! Ron, you've gotta see this!

罗恩 快点起床

Ron, Ron, come on, get out of bed!

-怎么了 -有件东西你一定得看看

- Why? - There's something you've got to see! Come on.

快 快点 看 这是我父母

Come on! Come! Come look, it's my parents!

我只看到我们俩

I only see us.

对准角度再看 站这里

Look in properly. Go on, stand there.

-看到了没 -是我自己 成了学生会主席

- There. You see them, don't you? - That's me! Only I'm head boy.

而且赢了魁地奇杯

And I'm holding the Quidditch Cup.

我的天呐 我还是魁地奇队长

And bloody hell! I'm Quidditch captain too!

看上去帅呆了

I look good.

哈利 你觉得镜子显示的是未来么

Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?

怎么可能 我父母都已经过世了

How can it? Both my parents are dead.

喜欢你的礼物吗 罗恩

Do you like yours, Ron?

-罗恩 -我待会儿再跟你聊

- Ron? - I'll be right back.

玩象棋吗

Wanna play chess?

No.

去看海格吗

Wanna go and visit Hagrid?

不去

No.

哈利 我知道你在想什么 但是别这样

Harry, I know what you're thinking, but don't.

镜子里的事情是虚幻的

There's something not right about that mirror.

又来了吗 哈利

Back again, Harry?

你和以前那些人一样

I see that you, like so many before you

在厄里斯魔镜中到了乐趣

have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised.

我想现在你应该知道它的作用

I trust by now you realize what it does.

给你点提示

Let me give you a clue.

只有世上最快乐的人

The happiest man on earth

才会在镜子中会看到

would look in the mirror and see only himself

现实中的自己

exactly as he is.

那么 这是一面显示我们欲求的镜子

So then, it shows us what we want. Whatever we want.

是 也不是

Yes. And no.

它反映的其实是

It shows us nothing more or less

我们内心最最深切的渴望

than the deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts.

对于你 哈利 你从没见过家人

Now you, Harry, who have never known your family.

所以看到了他们在你身边

You see them standing beside you.

但记住 哈利

But remember this, Harry.

这块镜子不会给我们知识

This mirror gives us neither knowledge

和真♥相♥

or truth.

人们只会在它前面虚度光阴 甚至发疯

Men have wasted away in front of it. Even gone mad.

所以我明天要把它挪个地方

That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home.

而且我告诉你

And I must ask you

不要想着它了

not to go looking for it again.

人不能活在梦里

It does not do to dwell on dreams

而忘记生活

and forget to live.

你好 海德薇

Hi, Hedwig.

看看你 还玩牌 真悲哀

Look at you, playing with your cards. Pathetic!

马上考试了

We've got final exams soon.

我都复习好了 随便问

I'm ready. Ask me any question.

那么遗忘药水的配方是什么

All right. What are the ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?

忘了

I forgot.

要是考到这个题你怎么办

What do you plan to do if it's in the exam?

-抄你啊 -不行

- Copy off you. - No, you won't.

而且 考试用的笔

Besides, we're to be given

都施了防作弊魔咒

special quills with an Anti-Cheating Spell.

这简直就是侮辱

That's insulting!

完全不信任我们 又是张邓布利多

It's as if they don't trust us! Dumbledore again!

-锁腿咒 -马尔福干的

- Leg-Locker Curse? - Malfoy.

你得在大家面前挺住 纳威

You have got to start standing up to people. Neville

说得轻巧 我都站不牢

How? I can barely stand at all!

我来给你解咒

I'll do the countercurse!

不 不 还是这样好了

No, that's all I need!

我可不想把腿给烧了

You to set my kneecaps on fire!

别嘲笑我 Longbottom

I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom.

难道大家没有发现

Besides, if anyone cared to notice

我烧掉的眉毛已经长齐了

my eyebrows have completely grown back!

我到了

I found him!

"邓布利多因于1945年

"Dumbledore is particularly famous for

击败了黑法师格林德沃而闻名于天下"

his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945."

-继续 -"他发现了龙血的十二种用途

- Go on! - "For his discovery of the twelve uses of

阿布思·邓布利多

并与尼古拉斯·勒梅搭档 在炼金术上造诣颇深"

and his welcomed alchemy with his partner Nicholas Flamel"!

我就觉得这名字耳熟

I knew the name sounded familiar.

那天在火车上看到过

I read it on the train that day.

跟我来

Follow me!

等等 你们要去哪里

Hey! Wait! Where are you going?

说好的解咒呢

What about the countercurse?

我让你们错了地方


本文发布于:2024-09-22 13:43:56,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/fanyi/31835.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:哈利   波特   东西   先生   知道   学院   没有   觉得
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议