The Princess Diaries 1 公主日记 安妮·海瑟薇 看电影学英语 双语字


2023年12月23日发(作者:办理iso9001认证要多少钱)

公主日记

The Princess Diaries

电影迅雷下载:

[欧美][喜剧][公主日记][标清RMVB][640×360][中英双字幕]

-Helen: Time for school!

该上学了!

Stop daydreaming. You'll be late for school.

不要做白日梦了。你要迟到了。

-Song: “Sometimes I have dreams

“有时我有些梦想

I picture myself flying'

picture: 想象,描绘

我描绘自己在

Through the clouds

云中穿梭

High in the sky

搏击长空

Conquering the world

conquer: 征服,战胜

征服世界

With my magic piano

带着我的魔法钢琴

Never being scared

scared: 害怕的

不再害怕

But then I realize

realize: 了解到,意识到

然后我意识到

I'm Super girl

我有超能力

And I'm here to save the world

我要来拯救世界

But I want to know

但是我想知道

Who's going to save me? ”

谁来拯救我?”

-Mia: Hey, Louie. Come on.

嘿,Louie 起来。

It's time to go to school.

该去上学了。

-Helen: Are you feeling confident?

confident: 有信心的,自信的

感觉有信心吗?

-Mia: Not really.

不太有。

-Helen: Now just remember, when you make

make speech: 做演讲

你就记住:演讲的时候……

Don't look at the people.

不要看下面的人。

Pick a spot on the

pick: 选择,精选 spot: 地方,地点

盯住后面墙上的某个地方……

Don't take your eyes off

take off: 离开

不要转移视线……

and speak loudly.

并且声音要放大。

-Mia: Thanks, Mom.

谢谢,妈妈。

Bye, Mom.

再见,妈妈。

-Helen: Good luck.

祝你好运。

-Mia: Morning, Buttons.

早上好,Buttons。

-Man: Be nice, Buttons.

友好点,Buttons。

-Mia: Whoa. Whoa!

哇,哇!

Sorry, Mr. Robutusen.

对不起,Robutusen先生。

Have a nice day.

祝你愉快。

-Robutusen: I doubt it.

才怪。

-Mia: Whoo!

哇!

-Song: “I'm Super girl

“我有超能力

I'm Super girl

我有超能力

What I want to know

我想知道

Who's going to save me?”

谁来拯救我?”

-Cheerleaders: Hey, there, ho there

嘿,加油。哦,加油。

How do you do?

你们好吗?

This is Grove Lions saying hi to you.

Grove雄狮向你们问好。

-Lana: I'

我是Lana……

-Anna:

Anna……

-Fontana: Fontana.

Fontana。

-Lana, Anna& Fontana: Go Lions!

上来,雄狮!

-Boy: Josh!

Josh!

-Song: “I'm Super girl.”

“我有超能力。”

-Anna: Josh! What are you doing?

Josh!你在干什么?

Oh, he's such a show-off.

show-off: 爱炫耀的人,爱卖弄的人

哦,他真是爱出风头。

-Miss Gupta: Jeremiah, off the wall, please!

Jeremiah,请从墙上下来。

Come on. You know better than that.

快点,你应该很清楚。

-Lilly: Good morning, Miss Gupta.

早上好,Gupta小。

-Miss Gupta: Morning, Lilly’s friend.

早上好,Lilly……还有Lilly的朋友。

-Song: “I'm Supergirl

“我有超能力

Who's going to save me?”

谁来拯救我?”

-Man: You know, as manager of

你知道,作为球队的经纪人……

I really think you should be a part of the team.

我真的认为你应该加入球队。

Oh, oh! Oops.

哦,哦!天哪。

I'm sorry, I didn't see you.

对不起,我没看见你。

I

我在想……

-Mia: Somebody sat on me again.

又有人坐在我身上了。

-Lilly: Really?

真的?

-Mia: Yeah.

真的。

l don't know what happened.

happen: 发生

我不知道怎么回事。

l was just sitting there, working on

working on: 致力于,继续工作

我就是坐在那儿,练习我的演讲……

It's really a dumb class…

dumb: 无声音的

教室里鸦雀无声……

-Lilly: Jerk and jerkette sighting.

jerk: 蠢人,笨蛋男人 jerkette: 笨蛋女人

毛骨悚然的景象。

-Mia: Hmm?

嗯?

-Song: “Soft kisses on a summer's day

“夏日的轻吻

Laughing all our cares away

驱走我们所有的烦恼

And dream of…”

梦想……”

-Lilly: What?

什么?

-Mia: What?

什么?

-Lilly: You never saw two idiots exchange saliva before?

idiot: 白痴, exchange: 交换 saliva: 唾液,口水

你没见过两个傻瓜交换口水?

-Mia: Oh. Yeah.

哦,是啊。

They're so rude.

rude: 粗鲁的,无礼的

他们太粗鲁了。

-Lilly: Good. You know, for a

好,你知道吗,有那么一瞬间……

I thought you were going A-crowd on me.

A-crowd: 有钱权等优势的阶层人士

我以为你要离开我加入那些主流人物呢。

-Mia: Oh, heh. Negative.

negative: 否定的

哦,才不会呢。

-Lilly: Ready for debate?

debate: 辩论

准备好辩论了吗?

-Mia: I’m never ready for debate.

我永远不会准备好的。

-Boy: Go, Josh!

加油,Josh!

-Josh: So this is not a debate.

所以这不是场辩论。

This is a control issue.

control: 控制

而是控制的问题……

Grove controls our minds with what they

Grove利用教学来控制我们的思想……

But you know what?

但是你们知道吗?

They're not satisfied with that.

satisfied: 感到满意的

他们并没有因此而满足。

I think Grove should dump

dump: 丢掉,除去 uniform: 制服,校服

我认为Grove应该取消校服……

and we have casual dress all year round!

all year round: 全年

让我们全年都穿便装!

-Mr. O’Connell: All right, all right.

好了,好了。

Ok, girls, settle down. Settle down.

settle down: 下来,使安静

好,姑娘们,冷静一下,冷静一下。

This is a debate, and after it'

这不过是场辩论,辩论结束后……

I want you back in your school uniform.

我希望你们还是穿上校服。

-Josh: Hey, boss, whatever you say.

嘿,老大,管你怎么说。

-Lana: Josh, sit down.

Josh,坐下。

-Fontana: He's the man.

他太棒了。

-Anna: He's my man.

他是我的。

-Mr. O’Connell: OK, Josh. Later, OK?

好了,Josh,等会,好吗?

Down, down, boy. You made your point.

made your point: 证明论点正确,获得公认

坐下,坐下,小子,你已经说明了自己的观点。

OK, so, now we've from Josh Bryant for the affirmative.

affirmative: 赞成的一方,正方

好,那么,我们听到了……正方辩手Josh Bryant的观点。

I love that sound.

我喜欢这个声音。

-Mia: What's my point again?

我的观点是什么来着?

-Lilly: You like our uniforms. They're equalizers.

equalizer: 使均等者

你喜欢我们的校服,它们代表着平等。

-Mr. O'Connell: Now we'll hear

rebuttal: 反驳,辩驳

现在我们听听来自……

from who will present the against our proposition.

argument: 论据,论证 proposition: 观点

Mia Thermopolis的辩驳……她将代表反方……提出反对的观点。

-All: Come on, Mia!

加油,Mia!

Whoo-hoo!

哦!

-Mia: Um...um...

呃……我认认为……呃……

-Fontana: What a frizz-ball.

frizz: 卷毛

好个卷毛球。

-Anna: Look at her hair.

看她的头发。

-Boy: Shh!

嘘!

-Mia: Um...

呃……

-Boy: We're waiting.

我们等着呢。

Say something!

快说!

-Mia: You see, um...I...

你们知道,呃……我……

See, uh...

你们看便服……便服……呃……

-Girl: Are you OK?

你没事吧?

She's going to barf.

barf: 呕吐

她要吐了。

Oh, God! She's going to hurl!

hurl: 投掷

哦,天哪!她要吐了!

Cover the tuba!

tuba: 喇叭,大号

盖上喇叭!

-Mr. O'Connell: OK, OK. Everybody settle down.

好了,好了,都安静下来。

-Song: “Learn how to fly

“学着去飞

Got to move on

准备前行

From what's breaking ”

从心碎的地方开始……”

-Manager: Mia! Finish up with Mrs. and then you can take a break.

finish up: 完成,结束 take a break: 休息

Mia!帮Taubman太太攀完……你就可以休息了。

-Woman: Another huge tip from Mrs. Hersh.

tip: 小费

Hersh太太又给了大笔小费。

-Mia: I got one from Mrs. Taubman. We're doing all right today.

Taubman太太也给了我小费,我们今天一整天都干得不错。

-Man: Mr. Walsh's ropes are twisted.

twist: 拧,缠

Walsh先生的绳子缠起来了。

-Woman: Mr. Walsh, stop twisting!

Walsh先生,别缠了!

You'll strangle yourself!

strangle: 把勒死,使窒息

你会被勒死的!

-Mia: Hi, Mom.

嗨,妈妈。

-Helen: You threw up, huh?

throw up: 呕吐

你吐了是吧?

And you ran away.

run away: 逃跑,失控

还跑掉了。

-Mia: I’m trying to forget about it.

我正试着忘却。

Can I have some shoes and chalk, please?

我要鞋和粉笔,好吗?

-Helen: Anyway, I'll go talk to your debate teacher--

不管怎么样,我会和你们辩论老师谈谈……

What's his name?

他叫什么?

-Mia: Mr. O'Connell.

O'Connell先生。

-Helen: And straighten it all out.

straighten out: 澄清,解决

我会把事情解决。

-Mia: Mom, I am never going to be a good public speaker.

妈,我永远不会成为一个优秀的演讲者的。

-Helen: Just call him and tell him I want to be a mime.

mime: 哑剧,小丑

就跟他说我想演哑剧。

-Mia: I can do that.

这个我能做到。

-Man: Here you go.

给你。

-Helen: Oh, your grandmother called.

哦,你奶奶打电话来了。

-Mia: What?

什么?

-Helen: The live one.

live: 活的,

活着的那个。

Who lives in Genovia. Clarisse.

住在Genovia的Clarisse。

-Mia: Oh. Wow.

哦,哇。

This is the first time she's ever contacted us.

contact: 联系

这是她第一次。

What'd she want?

她想干什么?

-Helen: She's in town.

她就在城里。

She wants to have tea.

想喝杯茶。

-Mia: Tea? She came all the way from Europe to have tea?

all the way: 特地,从老远

喝茶?她大老远从欧洲跑来喝茶?

-Helen: I think I'm going to climb a little bit.

a little bit: 一点,少量

我觉得我要爬一下。

Rocks Around the Clock

接电话。

-Mia: Isn't this the grandmother who made you get a divorce?

divorce: 离婚

不是奶奶使你离婚的吗?

-Helen: Well, she didn't approve

approve of: 认可,承认

嗯,她不承认我……

but Phillipe and I made

make the decision: 作出决定

但是我和Phillipe自己决定……

to divorce on our own.

要离婚的。

-Mia: Why should I go see this snobby lady who ignores us?

snobby: 势力的 ignore: 无视,忽略

我为什么要去见这个无视我们存在的势利老太婆?

-Helen: Mia, she's your father's mother.

Mia,她是你父亲的母亲。

Just go see her tomorrow.

明天去见她吧。

Please?

拜托?

-Woman: Tension.

tension: 使拉紧

拉紧。

-Helen: She said your

她说你父亲希望……

that you two would meet someday.

你们俩有一天能见一面。

-Mia: All right, I'll go.

好吧,我去。

Whoo!

哇!

-Teacher: All right, I win.

好了,我说了算。

Band practice is over.

乐队练习结束了。

l have a music class here. Out!

我要在这儿上音乐课。出去!

Let's have the third group try "Catch a Falling."

第三组试唱一下“摘星”。

-Mia: Charles, you want to be in the front?

Charles,你想到前排吗?

-Charles: Thanks.

谢谢。

-Mia: No problem.

不客气。

-Teacher: Michael.

Michael。

-Lilly: Are you sure you can't

你确定今天不帮我……

with my Spotted Owl petition today?

spotted: 有斑点的,斑纹的 owl: 猫头鹰 petition: 请愿

搞拯救猫头鹰的请愿吗?

-Mia: I've told you I'm meeting my grandmother after school.

我说过我放学后要去见我奶奶。

-Lilly: Oh, right.

哦,那好吧。

-Song: “Catch a falling star

“抓住流星

And put it in your pocket

把它放进衣袋

Never let it fade away

fade away: 逐渐消失

别让它流逝

Catch a falling star

抓住流星

And put it in your pocket

把它放进衣袋

Save it for a rainy day

以备不时之需

For love may come and

爱神会眷顾你

Tap you on the shoulder

tap: 轻拍

轻拍你的肩膀

Some starless night.”

starless: 没有星的

没有星星的夜晚。”

-Speaker: School tours are on Saturday, young lady.

星期天是学校参观,小。

-Mia: I'm here for a meeting with my grandmother.

我来这儿见我奶奶。

-Speaker: Name?

叫什么?

-Mia: Clarisse Renaldi.

Clarisse Renaldi。

-Man: Oh. Please come to the front door.

哦,请到前门来。

-Mia: Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

-Man: Get off the grass!

get off: 从……上下来

不要践踏草坪!

-Joe: Welcome, Miss Thermopolis.

欢迎Thermopolis小。

We've been expecting you.

我们一直在等你。

-Mia: Oh, be careful.

哦,小心点。

Please don't crush my soy nuts.

crush: 挤压 soy: 大豆,黄豆

请别压坏我的幸运豆。

-Speaker: Your soy nuts are safe.

你的幸运豆很安全。

Ok.

可以了。

-Joe: Right this way.

这边走。

Please, make yourself comfortable.

请自便。

-Charlotte: ... for their daughter Marissa.

……这是为她女儿Marissa准备的。

She's allergic to peanuts.

be allergic to: 对……过敏

她对花生过敏。

And we need new pillows for the prime minister's wife.

pillow: 枕头 prime minister: 首相

我们还要给首相夫人准备新枕头。

She's allergic to goose feathers.

goose: 鹅

她对鹅毛过敏。

Hello, Amelia.

你好,Amelia。

I'm Charlotte, from the Genovian attaché corps.

attaché: 专员

我是Charlotte,Genovian的使馆人员。

-Mia: Hi. It's nice to meet you.

嗨,幸会。

Um, where am I?

呃,我这是在哪?

-Charlotte: The Genovian Consulate.

consulate: 领事馆

Genovian领事馆。

-Mia: You've got pears in your flowers.

你们的花里有梨。

-Charlotte: Genovian pears. We're famous for them.

be famous for: 以……著称

Genovian梨,我们因此著称。

Now, if you'll

那么,你先请坐……

She’ll be with you in a moment.

in a moment: 立刻,马上

她一会儿就到。

-Clarisse: No, I don't need a moment. I'm here.

一会儿也不用,我已经在这儿了。

Amelia, I'm so glad you could come.

Amelia,我很高兴你能来。

-Mia: Hi. You've got a great place.

嗨,你们这地方不错。

-Clarisse: Thank you.

谢谢。

Well, let me look at you.

嗯,让我好好看看你。

You ung.

你看起来很……年轻。

-Mia: Thank you.

谢谢。

And you

你看起来很……

clean.

干净。

-Clarisse: Charlotte, would you check on tea in the garden?

check: 检查,核实

Charlotte,你能否到花园看看茶准备好了没有?

Please, sit.

请坐。

-Mia: So, my mom said

嗯,我妈说你想……

to talk to me about something. Shoot.

shoot: 有话就说

和我谈点事,扯吧。

-Clarisse: Oh, before I "shoot"...

哦,在我“扯”之前……

I have something I want to give you.

我想给你一样东西。

Here.

给你。

-Mia: Oh, um, thank you.

哦,呃,谢谢。

Wow.

哇。

-Clarisse: It’s the Genovian crest.

crest: 冠

这是Genovian的冠饰。

It was mine when I was young.

我年轻的时候戴的。

And that was my great grandmother’s.

那个是我曾祖母的。

-Mia: Heh. I'll keep this safe.

嗯,我会好好保管。

I will take good care of it.

take care of: 照顾,看管

我会把它保存好。

Now, what did you want to tell me?

现在,你想和我说什么?

-Clarisse: Something that I think

我认为是一些……

a very big impact upon your life.

have an impact on: 对……产生影响

会对你的人生造成重大影响的事。

-Mia: I already had braces.

braces: 牙套

我已经有牙套了。

-Clarisse: No, it's bigger than orthodontia.

orthodontia: 矫正牙齿

比矫正牙齿要重要。

-Charlotte: The tea is served, ma'am.

茶好了,夫人。

-Clarisse: Amelia, have you

Amelia,你有没有听说过……

of Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi?

Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi?

-Mia: No.

没有。

-Clarisse: He was the crown prince of Genovia.

crown prince: 皇太子,皇储

他曾经是Genovia的王储。

-Mia: Hmm.

嗯。

What about him?

他怎么了?

-Clarisse: Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gé

Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi……

was your father.

是你的父亲。

-Mia: Yeah, sure.

是,好啊。

My father was the prince of Genovia.

我父亲是Genovia的王子。

Uh-huh. You're joking.

嗯哼,开玩笑吧。

-Clarisse: Why would I joke about something like that?

为什么我要拿这种事开玩笑?

-Mia: No! Because if he's really a prince, then I--

不!因为如果他真的是王子,那我是……

-Clarisse: Exactly.

没错。

You're not just Amelia Thermopolis.

你不仅是Amelia Thermopolis。

You are Amelia Mignonette

你是Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi……

Princess of Genovia.

Genovia的公主。

-Mia: Me? A princess?

我?是个公主?

Shut up!

shut up: 闭嘴,住口

闭嘴!

-Clarisse: I beg your pardon? Shut up?

对不起?闭嘴?

-Servant: Your Majesty,

陛下,在美国……

it doesn't always mean "Be quiet."

在这儿它不是表示“闭嘴”的意思。

Here it could mean, ''Wow,'' ''Gee whiz,'' ''Golly''--

这儿它可能是指“哇”“哦”“神哪”……

-Clarisse: Oh, I understand. Thank you.

哦,我明白了,谢谢你。

Nevertheless, you are the princess.

nevertheless: 不过,尽管如此

总之,你是公主。

And I am Queen Clarisse Renaldi.

我是Clarisse Renaldi女王。

-Mia: Why on earth would you pick me to be your princess?

on earth: 究竟,到底

究竟为什么选我做你们的公主?

-Clarisse: Since your father died, you are the to the throne of Genovia. That's

our law.

natural: 自然的,名正言顺的 heir: 继承人

你父亲死了之后,你是Genovia王位……名正言顺的继承人,我们的法律规定的。

I'm royal by marriage.

我是因婚姻而位列皇族。

You are royal by bIood.

你是有真正的皇室血统。

You can rule.

你有统治权。

-Mia: Rule? Oh, no.

统治?哦,不。

Oh, no. No, no, no.

不行,不行,不行。

Now you have really got the wrong girI.

你们真的错人了。

I never lead anybody--

我从来没有领导过任何人……

not at Brownies, not at Camp Fire Girls--

无论在蛋糕柜台还是在女童子军中……

Queen Clarisse, my expectation

Clarisse女王,我生活的追求就是……

is to be invisible, and I'm good at it.

invisible: 看不见的

做个透明人,我很擅长这个。

-Clarisse: Amelia, I had other expectations also.

Amelia,我也曾经有过其他追求。

In my

即使在我最疯狂的梦中……

I never expected this to happen.

我都从来没想到事情会这样。

But you are the legal heir--

但你是合法的继承人……

the only heir-- to the

唯一的……Genovian王位继承人……

and we will accept

而且我们会接受这个挑战……

of helping you become the princess that you are.

帮助你成为真正的公主。

Oh, I can give you books.

哦,我可以给你书看。

You will study languages, history, art, political science.

你将要研习语言、历史、艺术、政治科学。

I can teach you to walk, talk, sit,

我可以教你言谈举止……

eat, dress like a princess.

穿着打扮都像个公主。

And, given time, I think you'

而且,考虑到时间,我想你会发现……

the palace in Genovia a very pleasant place to live.

Genovia的皇宫是个很适宜居住的地方。

-Mia: Live in Genovia?

住在Genovia?

-Clarisse: It's a wonderful country.

那是个很棒的国家。

-Mia: Whoa, whoa. Just--

哇,哇,等等……

Rewind and freeze.

rewind: 倒回 freeze: 使定格,暂停

倒回去,暂停一下。

I’m no princess.

我不是什么公主。

I'm still waiting for normal body parts to arrive.

我还在等着正常的生长发育。

I refuse to move to and rule

我拒绝搬家去统治一个国家……

And…Do you want another reason?

而且,你想听另一个原因吗?

I don't want to be a princess!

我不想做公主!

-Clarisse: Oh, Amelia!

哦,Amelia……Amelia!

Amelia, come back here!

Amelia,回来!

Ohh!

哦!

Well, that went well, didn't it?

嗯,进展得多顺利啊,是吧?

-Joe: Perhaps she needs more time.

也许她需要更多时间。

-Clarisse: Will you help me?

你愿意帮忙吗?

-Man: Miss Thermopolis?

Thermopolis小?

-Joe: I'm the head of

我是你的安全总管……

and you want me to be a chauffeur and baby-sitter.

chauffeur: 司机 baby-sitter: 保姆

你想让我去做司机和保姆。

-Clarisse: For the time being. The child needs protection.

现在看来,这个孩子需要保护。

-Mia: For

十五年来……

You couldn't find a

你就不能抽空……

to tell me that my father is a royal?

告诉我我爸是皇室成员?

-Helen: I thought I was doing the right thing.

我原以为我这么做是对的。

-Mia: The right thing for who, Mom?

对谁来说是对的,妈?

-Helen: For all of us.

对我们都是对的。

l mean, if we

我是说,如果我们秘密地离了婚……

he would be able to find

他就会再一个妻子……

who would stay by his side in Genovia and produce heirs..

produce: 生产

能留在Genovia他的身边并给他生个子嗣……

and I would be free to live my life with you.

我就可以自由地和你一起生活。

I mean, please! We met in college!

我是说,拜托!我们在大学相识!

I was young! I wanted to paint.

我还很年轻!我想画画。

Can you see me walking one step

你能想象我在别人身后亦步亦趋地走……

for the rest of my Iife?

这样了此一生?

with rules

regulation: 规则

遵从着繁文缛节……

and the waving and the bowing and the scraping?

scraping: 刮擦

不停地挥手,鞠躬,刮擦?

I was scared!

我很害怕!

-Mia: Living with

和一个……

who lied to me for 15 years scares me.

欺骗了我15年的母亲生活在一起也让我很害怕。

-Helen: Where are you going?

你去哪儿?

-Mia: To straighten up the royal bedchamber.

straighten up: 整顿,清理 bedchamber: 卧室,寝室

整理我的寝宫。

-Helen: After the divorce, we all discussed it.

离婚之后,我们一起讨论过。

Your father and

你父亲和你奶奶……

both agreed to keep

都同意和你保持距离……

so you would have a chance of a

childhood: 童年时代

这样你就能拥有一个正常的童年……

free of emotional complications.

emotional: 感情上的 complication: 复杂,纠纷

情感上不受干扰。

We were going to tell you when you were 18

我们本想等你18岁的时候告诉你……

but when your father died, things changed, Mia.

但是你父亲一死,事情就变了,Mia。

We wanted to protect you.

我们想保护你。

-Mia: Ok. You know what?

好吧,你知道吗?

I don't feel protected.

我没觉得受到了保护。

You try living for

你活了15年……

thinking that you're

认为自己是某个人……

and then in five minutes you

然后不到5分钟功夫你发现……

that you're a princess.

你是个公主。

Just

just in case: 以防(万一)

就是以防……

I'm not enough of a

freak: 怪人

我还不够像个怪胎……

Let’s add a tiara!

tiara: 皇冠

还要给我戴上个皇冠!

-Helen: Well, drink your soup.

那好,把汤喝了。

-Mia: I'm not really hungry.

我不饿。

-Helen: Fine.

好吧。

Good night, sweetheart.

晚安,亲爱的。

-Mia:

肥Louie……

You are

你多么幸运啊……

you don't know who your parents are.

你不知道父母是谁。

-Robutusen: I've never ridden in

limo: 豪华轿车

我从没坐过豪华轿车……

he admitted bitterly

admit: 承认 bitterly: 苦涩地

他苦涩地承认……

as he crossed to the

当他凭窗眺望……

and looked out at the bay, the

loom: 逼近,隐约可见

遥看海湾,薄雾迫近……

Like his pathetic life before him.

pathetic: 可怜的,悲哀的

就像可怜的人生呈现在他面前。

I can't believe I won an Emmy.

难以置信我获得了艾美奖。

-Helen: I have this favorite photo of Phillipe.

我有自己最喜欢的Phillipe的照片。

We had so much fun when we were in college.

我们的大学时光很愉快。

He was so full of joie

joie de vivre: (法语)生活乐趣

他充满了生活情趣……

always laughing and smiling.

总是兴高采烈的。

I remember.

我记得。

-Clarisse: Helen, if Amelia refuses to accept

Helen,如果Amelia拒绝继承王位……

then Genovia will cease to exist as we know it.

cease: 停止,不再出现某种状况

Genovia将不复存在,就像我们所知道的。

-Helen: So the future of

所以汝国的未来……

is in the hands of my 15-year-old?

in the hands of: 由……掌握,在……掌握中

就掌握在我15岁女儿的手里?

Here it is.

在这儿。

-Clarisse: Oh.

哦。

Phillipe was ready to be king.

Phillipe准备好了做国王。

Then the terrible accident.

却发生了可怕的意外。

-Helen: Even though it didn't work out

即使我们之间处的不好……

I loved your son very much.

我还是非常爱你的儿子。

-Clarisse: Thank you.

谢谢。

-Mia: Well,

嗯,就像往常一样……

this is as good as it's going to get.

我还是得这个样子。

Hmm.

嗯。

-Clarisse: I can't wait until she's 18.

我等不到她18岁了。

-Mia: Oh, this is a nightmare.

nightmare: 噩梦

哦,这是个噩梦。

I'm going back to bed.

我回去睡觉吧。

-Helen: Mia, the three of us have to talk.

Mia,我们三个得谈谈。

-Mia: Oh, Ok. Is there

哦,好吧,还有什么……

about me and my life just maybe I might want to know about?

关于我和我的生活的事也许是我想知道的?

Are you two waiting to take me on a

你们是不是想带我去个脱口秀节目……

to tell me I have a twin sister who's a duchess?

duchess: 公爵夫人

告诉我我有一个孪生妹是公爵夫人?

-Clarisse: You have a cousin who's a contessa.

contessa: 伯爵夫人,女伯爵

你有个表亲是伯爵夫人。

Fondly known as Bartholomew.

叫做Bartholomew。

Actually, we call him Pookie.

实际上,我们叫他Pookie。

-Helen: Yesterday did not go well.

昨天我们进行地并不顺利。

Will you just listen to your grandmother?

请你听你奶奶说好吗?

-Clarisse: Amelia, in a matter

Amelia,几个星期之后……

we have an annual ball.

annual: 年度的,每年的

我们有个年度舞会

I was…I am hoping that I may to the press and the public on that occasion.

press: 新闻界,媒体 occasion: 场合

我本来……我希望借此机会能把你介绍给……媒体和公众。

However, you desperately need some instruction.

desperately: 极度地

然而,你迫切需要一些指导。

I speak for the entire

我代表整个Genovian国会……

and the royal family.

和皇室家族。

-Helen: And I speak for this family.

我代表这个家。

-Mia:

对不起……

I don't have a family with either one

我没有你们这样的家庭……

because you ignored me for

ignore: 忽视

因为你15年来无视我的存在……

and you lied to me.

你骗我。

Families don't do stuff like that, Ok?

stuff: 事情

家人不做这样的事,对吧?

-Clarisse: Where is she going?

她去哪儿?

-Helen: The tower.

塔楼。

Mia, you can't run from everything!

Mia,你不能逃避一切!

-Clarisse: She has a tower?

她有个塔楼?

-Helen: Please? Just come down from there.

拜托?从上面下来。

-Mia: Most kids hope for

大多数孩子想要一辆车……

for their 16th birthday, not a country!

来庆祝16岁生日,而不是个国家!

-Helen: Just make yourself comfortable.

请别客气。

This is getting us nowhere!

这样解决不了问题!

Talk to me.

和我谈谈。

-Mia: I can't talk to you right now.

我现在不能和你谈。

I'm late for a meeting with my guidance counselor.

counselor: 顾问

我跟法律顾问的约谈要迟到了。

-Clarisse: I'm late for a meeting with Spain and Portugal.

Portugal: 葡萄牙

我跟西班牙和葡萄牙的会议也要迟到了。

-Helen: l have a thought.

我有个想法。

Mia promises to attend

Mia保证在你的舞会之前……

until your ball.

会参加公主训练课程。

-Clarisse: Well, it's not my ball.

嗯,那不是我的舞会。

It's Genovia's annual Independence Day ball.

那是Genovia一年一度的国庆舞会。

-Helen: I'm sorry.

对不起。

Mia promises neither to accept

reject: 拒绝

Mia保证既不接受也不拒绝……

your offer to be royal untiI this

你的皇室邀请,直到这个盛大舞会开始……

and then she makes her decision.

到时候她再做决定。

Now, can you both live with that?

live with: 容忍,接受

现在,你们都能接受吧?

-Clarisse: It seems I have no option.

看起来我别无选择。

-Mia: If I have to.

我也是。

-Clarisse: But I want not one word of this until that evening.

但是我希望舞会之前不透露出去一个字。

Is that understood?

够明白了?

-Mia: Duh.

咄。

-Clarisse: The press would have a field day.

have a field day: 获得空前的机会,忙一整天

媒体会穷追不舍的。

-Helen: Well. Let's not keep Spain and Portugal waiting.

那么,不要让西班牙和葡萄牙等着了。

-Mia: I'll be 16

今天我就要16岁了……

and my mom traded two paintings for a 1966 Mustang.

mustang: 野马

我妈卖掉了两幅画给我买了辆1966年产的野马。

You do know what a Mustang is, right?

你知道野马是什么吧?

-Clarisse: I raise mustangs.

我养了几匹。

That is not a sensible car for a princess.

sensible: 明智的,合理的

对公主来说那种车不合适。

-Mia: It isn't sensible for anyone. It doesn't run.

它对谁都不合适,它根本动不了。

-Clarisse: I suppose I could donate something to this vehicle.

donate: 捐赠,捐款 vehicle: 车

我想我可以我可以赞助一下这辆车。

-Mia: Good morning, Mr. Robutusen.

早上好,Robutusen先生。

-Clarisse: Who is this gentleman?

这位绅士是谁?

-Mia: Oh, he's

哦,他是我的邻居……

but you wouldn't want to meet him.

但是你不会想见他。

He doesn't have very nice manners.

他不太有礼貌。

-Clarisse: Good morning.

早上好。

There's someone I want you to meet.

我想让你见一个人。

-Mia: Ok. Whoa.

好。哦。

You have two limousines?

limousines: 豪华轿车

你有两辆豪华轿车?

-Clarisse: One is yours.

一个是你的。

-Mia: You raise limousines, too?

你也养豪华轿车吗?

-Clarisse: No. Amelia, this is Joseph.

不,Amelia,这是Joseph。

-Mia: Hi. Nice to meet you.

嗨,幸会。

-Mr. Robutusen: The elegant European woman didn't stay

elegant: 高雅的

这个优雅的欧洲女子没留下来喝茶……

-Mia: Thanks.

谢谢。

-Mr. Robutusen: But the promise of tomorrow hung in the air.

hang in the air: 未完成,未核实

但是明天兴许会有可能。

-Mia: Ooh!

哦!

-Joe: Uh, Princess?

呃,公主?

Princess, may I

point out: 指出

公主,容我说一句……

that no matter how many times you

不管你按多少次……

it will go up and down the same way.

它还是一样的上上下下。

-Mia: Joseph, can we eighty-six the flags? Please?

eighty-six: 扔掉

Joseph,我们能把那些旗子放下来吗?拜托?

-Joe: No.

不行。

The flags allow me to park anywhere.

那些旗子可以让我在任何地方停车。

We keep the flags.

我们得留着旗子。

-Mia: Sorry, Joseph.

对不起,Joseph。

-Joe: You can call me Joe.

你可以叫我Joe。

-Mia: Joey?

Joey?

-Joe: Heh heh heh heh.

嘿嘿,嘿嘿。

No. Joe.

不,Joe。

-Lilly: Did I miss something?


本文发布于:2024-09-21 18:57:35,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/fanyi/25535.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:准备   公主   舞会
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议