写通知结尾的客气话怎么写外贸


2023年12月23日发(作者:ordinary的读音)

写通知结尾的客气话怎么写外贸

accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

there is anything we can do to help you,we shall be more than pleased to do

so.

公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。


本文发布于:2024-09-21 22:50:37,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/fanyi/25413.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:贵方   公司   客气话   订货
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议