The Adjustment Bureau《命运规划局(2011)》完整中英文对照剧本_


2023年12月20日发(作者:乌克兰现在等于灭国了吗)

Let's welcome our favorite alumnus,

让我们欢迎最受欢迎的校友

and the next senator from the state of New York,

未来的纽约州参议员

David Norris!

戴维·诺里斯

Thank you. Thank you.

谢谢 谢谢大家

Well, hi, there.

大家好

My name is David Norris,

我叫戴维·诺里斯

and I'd like to be

我想成为

the next senator from the great state of New York.

下届纽约州的参议员

Look at you. What's your name?

瞧瞧 你叫什么名字

I'm going to go through Yonkers, door to door

我打算去扬克斯市 挨家拜访

and take the city that way. We love you.

就用那种方式拿下选票 我们爱你

The recent endorsement by the fire fighter's union

最近诺里斯的消防员联盟支持率

is another boost to Norris

又有提升

who already had a six-point lead over

他已领先对手罗杰·林非

his opponent, Roger Linfield.

六个百分点

Whenever I see you on C-Span, and you stand,

你无论何时出现在C-Span[有线卫星网]

I always think you're about to go, "Chug!"

我总以为你要冲锋

Congressman, you certainly started your career off,

议员先生 就在八年前

eight years ago with a bang , or should I say a bust.

你的事业有了飞跃 也进了班房♥

For the last eight years,

近八年来

David Norris has represented Brooklyn,

戴维·诺里斯代表了布鲁克林区

New York City and America.

代表了纽约和美国

This is my campaign chairman, Charlie Traynor.

这位是我的竞选主席 查理·崔纳

These are voters.

这些是选民

Latest polls have you up 10 points.

最新民♥意♥调查显示你领先十个百分点

We're 10 points up?

我们领先十个百分点吗

This is not going to be easy getting there.

竞选参议员真不容易

I have some real opposition,

我有些坚实的反对者

and what they're saying about me

他们这样评价我

is that I'm too young to hold this office.

对于参议员来说我太年轻了

Win big, but run like you're 20 down.

要赢得漂亮 但低调点 好比你还落后

Okay, you got it.

好 明白了

Thank you, Gary.

谢谢你 盖瑞

But that's okay because these are the same people

那也没关系 因为那些人

who say that young people don't vote,

还会说年轻人不投票

young people don't care about politics,

年轻人不关心政♥治♥

but I'm here to tell you,

但我现在要告诉你们

your future is about your choices, not theirs.

你们的未来由你们选择 而不是他们

So, today I'd like to put them on notice

而今天我要告诉他们

because come November, I want them to know

因为十一月快到了 我要让他们知道

that it was young people like you,

就是你们这样的年轻人

who kicked their asses.

会让他们大吃一惊

David! David!

戴维

Thank you.

谢谢大家

Charlie.

查理

What's wrong?

出什么事了

Yeah?

请讲

Any ideas?

有进展吗

I'm working on it.

我正在处理

Keep me posted.

保持联络

Yeah.

David Norris,

戴维·诺里斯

until recently, he was way ahead in the polls.

之前他一直在民♥意♥调查中遥遥领先

Mary Matalin and James Carville are here.

玛丽·马丁和詹姆斯·卡维尔为您主持

Mary, this is a surprise.

玛丽 这真是意外

It is a surprise. Such political promise.

的确 他本来有大好仕途

This compelling story,

他的故事很有传奇彩

he grew up in a rough neighborhood in Brooklyn.

他在布鲁克林区的贫民区长大

He overcame the loss of his entire family,

他克服了家庭的不幸

his mom and his brother when he was 10,

十岁的时候 妈妈和哥哥过世

his father before he got to high school, he got over that.

进高中前父亲又去世了 他都挺过来了

He had such promise.

他真的很有前途

And he was the youngest person

他还是最年轻的

ever elected to the House of Representatives.

已当选的众议员

Yeah, he was elected when he was actually 24,

是啊 他当选时才二十四岁

but he gets in a bar room fight the night that he's elected.

但他当晚就在酒吧打架

I like this, all right.

这事我喜欢

Then you have this photo coming out of the New York Post.

纽约邮报登载了这张照片

I think the accretion of this stuff

觉得这陈年往事

was just too much for the voters.

对选民来说会难以接受

It reeked of some level of immaturity here, of impulsiveness.

那是乌七八糟的小痞子 还没自♥制♥力

People want maturity, they want adults in Congress.

人们想要成熟的成年人加入国会

Big night for us, gentlemen.

今晚对我们很重要 先生们

Everybody ready?

大家准备好了吗

You look exhausted.

你看起来很疲惫

You should take a vacation when all this is finished.

这些干完后你该休一次假

You've earned it.

你应得的

I'm not sure the kind of tired I am

休假估计缓解不了

can be fixed by a vacation.

我这种疲惫

Everybody needs a vacation,

每个人都需要休假

even us.

即便是我们

All right, let's get him back on track.

好吧 我们把他带回正轨

Mary, over the past couple of weeks

玛丽 在过去几星期里

since the photo came out, they

自从照片被曝光 他们认为人们...

Why are you still watching CNN?

你怎么还在看CNN[有线新闻网]

That it wasn't such a big deal, but clearly it was.

照片不算什么 但显然并非如此

They called this way too early. Come on.

他们言之过早 来吧

Put on your pretty little tie and let's go.

戴上你的小领带 我们走

Suffolk County numbers,

萨福克县的选票数

Linfield, 415,120.

林非 415120票 诺里斯...

370,233.

370233票

I really thought we'd win Suffolk.

我还以为萨福克我们胜券在握

Kings County just came in, too.

国王县的结果也出来了

好吧...

I didn't win Brooklyn.

我没赢得布鲁克林区

It's going to be a blow out.

这下输惨了

NBC has us up next.

NBC[国家广播公♥司♥]马上会播出

I'm going to go work on my speech.

我去准备演讲稿

戴维...

David. Hey!

戴维 等等

I'm sorry I wasted your time, Charlie.

我很抱歉 浪费了你的时间 查理

NBC news is now calling the election for Roger Linfield.

NBC新闻 罗杰·林非看来胜券在握

After a shockingly poor showing at both Suffolk County,

戴维·诺里斯在萨富克县和他的家乡国王县

and his home county, Kings,

均遭惨败

it now appears David Norris will lose this election badly.

现在看来 他将在这次选举中完败

Hello?

有人吗

Hello?

有人吗

I grew up in Red Hook,

我在红钩社区长大

and I don't want to surprise anybody,

我不想给任何人惊喜

but I got into a few fistfights along the way.

但我也被卷入了一些斗殴事件

It's not whether or not you get knocked down,

你是否被击倒并不重要

it's what you do when you get back up.

重要的是 你站起来后会怎么做

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here tonight to tell you

女士们 先生们 我今晚要告诉你们

I will get back up.

我会东山再起

But tonight is not about me.

但今晚主角不是我

It is about coming together

今晚我们相聚在此

and welcoming the newest senator

恭贺我们新上任的

for the great state of New York,

纽约州参议员

Roger Linfield.

罗杰·林非

Shit!

见鬼

Shit, shit, shit.

见鬼 见鬼 见鬼

Hello?

有人吗

It's the men's. Yep.

这里是男厕所 对

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to eavesdrop.

很抱歉 我不是故意偷听

I just didn't know what to do.

我只是不知道该怎么办

I heard you come in and say, "Hello,"

我听到你进来说了句 "有人吗"

and I probably should have said, "Hi,"

我也许该回答 "你好"

but then I thought that would be weird

但我想那样有点怪

because it's the men's.

因为这里是男厕所

Then you started talking to yourself and

接着你就开始自言自语

it was obviously very personal.

说了些非常隐私的话

So I was stuck in no man's land,

我不知道该怎么办

and then it all got to be too much, so I came out.

接着我实在受不了 我就出来了

What are you doing in here?

你在这儿做什么

我只是...

I'm hiding from security.

在躲保安

Why?

为什么

I crashed a wedding upstairs.

我蹭了楼上的婚礼

People still do that?

还有人做这种事吗

It was a dare.

是和别人打赌

Who dared you to crash a wedding?

谁和你打赌去蹭婚礼

Me.

是我自己

I crashed a wedding once.

我之前蹭过一次

Did you? Yeah, in high school.

是吗 嗯 高中的时候

But I got caught. I spent the night in jail.

但我被抓了 被关了一晚上

I think that happened more than once from what I heard.

我觉得你该不止一次干过这种事了

You're that guy running for Senate, aren't you?

你就是那个竞选参议员的人吧

Yeah, I am that guy.

对 我就是那个人

And judging from your speech, you're not winning?

从你的演说词来看 你落选了吗

No.

是的

Oh. That's too bad, the other guy is such a tool.

太糟了 另一个人不过是个蠢蛋

He is a tool.

蠢蛋

I wish I could have made that clearer in the campaign ads.

早知道该直接写在竞选广♥告♥上

Personally, I think mooning your friends

就我看来 在校友联欢会上恶作剧

at a college reunion is no big deal.

也不算什么大事

The Post did not have to run the photo.

邮报没必要登照片

At least not a full page.

好在没登整版

God, no.

上帝啊 还好没有

It was my favorite moment of your whole campaign.

你整个竞选活动中 我最爱这一刻

Really? I could have used you on my team

真的吗 几个月前

a couple of months ago.

你就该加入我的竞选团队

I could help poll test

在你演说前

every word that comes out of your mouth before you say it.

我能帮忙检查讲稿的每个用词

Oh, you like politicians?

你喜欢政客啊

I like it when they do stuff I can relate to.

我喜欢我能参与的事

Like pull their pants down? I love that.

比如脱下他们的裤子吗 我喜欢

See, that kind of candidate

那种候选人

wouldn't even get elected to the student council.

甚至不配参选学生会

My guy would know how to tie his own tie.

我喜欢的人该知道怎么打领带

It's a clip-on.

这是卡夹式的

Oh, I wish.

我也希望

That would have been

你竞选中我喜欢的时刻

my other favorite moment of your campaign.

又多了一个了

Do you still have a chance?

你还有机会吗

Is it over?

就这么结束了吗

He crushed me.

他战胜我了

Sorry.

抱歉

Well, losing has its advantages.

失败也有好处

Like what?

比如呢

For one thing, as a politician,

首先 作为一名政客

you're never really alone

你绝不会独自一人

unless you're asleep, or in the bathroom, usually.

除非你在睡觉或上厕所 通常是

That gets old.

那样催人老

Really?

真的吗

Yeah, I guess I'm mostly just looking forward

是啊 我经常期待

to having some time by myself.

有点自己的时间

I don't buy it. I think you love it.

我不信 我想你喜欢那样

Do I know you?

我认识你吗

I guess I could have been more convincing.

我想我得更有说服力

Okay.

好吧

You don't have to worry

在下次选举前

about being convincing till the next election.

你不必担心说服力问题

Are you a registered New York voter?

你是纽约选民吗

Do I sound like I am?

我看着像选民吗

Holy shit.

见鬼

David.

戴维

Oh. Wow, sorry, guys.

抱歉 伙计们

Sorry. I got to go.

真抱歉 我得走了

Sorry.

不好意思

Hang on.

先等等

You going to give your speech? Hang on.

你准备好演讲了吗 等等

Hey.

等等

Hey.

等一下

Ma'am.

女士

I got to go.

我得走了

Ma'am?

女士

That is so much better.

那样好多了

She's on the move.

她跑了

Southwest staircase.

西南楼梯

Excuse me? Ma'am.

请等一下 女士

What was that?

那是怎么回事

I don't know.

我不知道

Are you ready?

你准备好了吗

Yeah, yeah.

嗯 准备好了

All right, go do the speech. Come on.

该去演讲了 走

Congressman David Norris.

众议员 戴维·诺里斯

I grew up not far away from here, in Red Hook.

我就在这附近的红钩区长大

Brooklyn! I love you, David!

布鲁克林 我爱你 戴维

I love you more!

我更爱你

I love you both.

我爱你们

But we had a rule in my neighborhood.

我们邻里间有个规矩

When you got in a fight,

我们打架之时

it wasn't whether or not you got knocked down,

你是否被击倒并不重要

it's what you do when you get back up.

重要的是 你站起之后会怎么做

And I came here to tell you tonight,

今晚 我来到这里告诉你们

that I will get back up.

我会东山再起

It's bullshit.

这是在胡说

We didn't have that saying in my neighborhood.

我们邻里间没那样的说法

It's just one of those phrases,

这只是我们的竞选团队

had some traction with the focus group

用来吸引选民的说辞而已

and so we kept using it, but it's not true.

我们一直在用 但并不真实

In 1998, I did a cover story for GQ.

1998年 GQ杂♥志♥采访了我

The title was "Youngest Congressman Ever."

标题为 "史上最年轻的众议员"

And since then, every story has tried to explain

那时起 每篇报道都在竭力描绘

how I got here so fast.

我如何♥平♥步青云

And the word that people kept using was "Authentic."

"真实" 是人们一直挂在嘴边的词

But here's the problem.

但现在的问题是

This isn't even my tie.

这甚至不是我自己的领带

Go get Jim for me. This tie was selected for me

叫吉姆过来 这条领带是

by a group of specialists in Tenafly, New Jersey

新泽西田纳菲的专家组替我选的

who chose it over 56 other ties we tested.

我试戴了至少56种其他款式的领带

In fact, our data suggests that I have to stick to

实际上 数据表明 我只能

either a tie that is red or a tie that is blue.

戴红领带或蓝领带

A yellow tie made it look

黄领带会让人觉得

as if I was taking my situation lightly,

我处事轻率

and I may in fact, pull my pants down again at any moment.

实际上 我可能会随时再次脱下裤子

A silver tie meant that I'd forgotten my roots.

银领带则意味着我忘本

而我的鞋子...

You know, shiny shoes,

通常高级律师和银行家

we associate with high-priced lawyers and bankers.

他们的鞋子都很闪亮

If you want to get a working man's vote,

如果你想赢得工薪阶层的选票

you need to scuff up your shoes a little bit.

你的鞋子得有点划痕

But you can't scuff them up so much

但不能过多

that you alienate the lawyers and the bankers

不然会疏远律师和银行家

because you need them to pay for

因为你需要他们支付

the specialists back in Tenafly.

专家们回田纳菲的费用

So, what is the proper scuffing amount?

那鞋子有多少划痕才合适

Do you know we actually paid a consultant $

知道吗 我们请个顾问花了7300块...

Was it $7,300, Charlie?

是7300块吗 查理

Nice. What an asshole.

好啊 真是个混♥蛋♥

$7,300, for a consultant to tell us that

7300块 付给顾问来告诉我们

this is the perfect amount of scuffing.

这就是鞋子的最佳划痕量

He has to spill his coffee on his shirt by 7:05.

七点零五分 他得把咖啡洒到衬衣上

7:05 at the latest.

最迟七点零五分

I'll get him as soon as he enters the park.

他一进公园我就办

Can't imagine being on this guy as long as you have.

难以想像你跟了这家伙这么久

...for energy efficient technologies.

...为了高效节能技术

RSR Venture Capital announced yesterday

RSR风险资本昨天发表申明

that former Congressman David Norris,

前任众议员戴维·诺里斯

would become a senior partner.

将成为高级合伙人

Norris led an unsuccessful bid for Senate last month.

上月诺里斯竞选参议员失败

But his concession speech was considered,

但他的败选演说

by many, to be electrifying

令很多人激动万分

and has made him the obvious front runner

同时让他在2010参议员竞选中

in the 2010 Senate race.

脱颖而出

Investment banker Charles Traynor founded RSR,

投资银行家查尔斯·崔纳创办了RSR

one of the country's most successful venture capital firms.

全国最成功的风险投资公♥司♥之一

Traynor is a childhood friend of Norris'

崔纳是诺里斯儿时的朋友

and was the Chairman of his Senate campaign.

也是他的参议员竞选主席

Tom Frankel from The Journal is calling you in five minutes.

华尔街日报的汤姆·弗兰科五分钟内会打电♥话♥给你

I just gave him this number.

我刚给了他这号♥码

Give him 3-2-2-7. I'm not used to this phone yet.

给他3227的号♥码 这个我不常用

No, I can't.

不行

He's going to ask you about joining the firm.

他打算问你关于加入公♥司♥的事

All business calls

所有业务相关电♥话♥

have to be done on a company Blackberry.

必须打公♥司♥的蓝莓手♥机♥

Really? SarbanesOxley,

真的吗 萨班斯法案

you voted for it, pal.

你投过票 伙计

In fact, you co-sponsored that one.

实际上你是该法案的共同发起人

Yeah, I remember.

对 我想起来了

Hey, I just saw you on TV.

我刚在电视上看到你了

Really? Yeah.

真的吗 是啊

What did they say?

他们说什么了

You're bald.

说你是个秃头

Nice.

很好

Yeah, it was weird, too,

是啊 我也觉得有点怪

because it was a financial show.

因为那是财经节目

But they were really captivated by

但他们真被你那后移的发际线

your receding hairline.

迷住了

I got to go, you jack-off.

我得挂了 你继续意淫吧

Bye.

再见

Congressman.

议员先生

I have to tell you,

我得告诉你

I really admire what you did last month.

我非常钦佩你上月的演讲

Thank you. I appreciate it.

谢谢 我甚为感激

I wish there were more politicians like you.

我希望有更多像你这样的政客

Thank you. I'm retired now.

谢谢 我已经卸任了

I had to go get a real job.

我得去上班了

You'll do well. Thank you.

你一定会成功 谢谢

You got a guy running for the bus.

后面还有人想上车

There is another M6 right behind me.

下一辆M6马上就到

No way.

真的假的

Sorry.

抱歉

Oh, my God.

上帝啊

Have we met?

我们见过吗

You look vaguely familiar.

你看起来有点眼熟

Waldorf men's room. You got it.

在沃尔多夫酒店的男厕所 对啊

Were you just staring at my legs while I slept?

我睡着时 你就直勾勾地盯着我的大腿吗

I was defenseless against the small dress.

我无法抗拒短装的诱惑

It's a skirt.

这是条裙子

It's a belt.

这是根腰带

What is it with you and the argyle?

你怎么穿丝♥袜♥了

What is the deal with you and the boring shades of blue?

你怎么打起无趣的蓝领带了

My clothes match.

那和我的衣服很搭

Did your team pick that out for you?

这是你的团队帮你挑的吗

No team. Team is gone.

不 团队已经散了

I did it all by myself.

这都是我自己选的

I saw your speech.

我看过你的演讲了

Yeah, the speech.

是啊 演讲

Something must have got into me.

我脑子肯定是进水了

Wow, that is something.

天 还真是

Really augments the moment.

真有情调

Nice ring, asshole.

小点声 白♥痴♥

Hello? Hello?

喂 喂

It doesn't even work.

没声音

Could that ringer get louder

这铃♥声♥是本来就这么吵

or do you have that maxed out?

还是你调过了

It's a new phone.

刚买♥♥的 还不熟

Are you going to run again?

你还准备参加竞选吗

Don't know. I'm starting a new job today.

不知道 从今天起我开始新工作了

You have to run again. You can't do that.

你一定得再次竞选 哪能就这样放弃

The country will end up being run by tools like Linfield.

到时国家就被林非那样的蠢蛋占领了

It kind of is.

也是啊

Oh, shit.

该死

Sorry. I don't know what just happened.

抱歉 我也不知道是怎么回事

Are you okay?

你没事吧

I'm fine. Can you hand me that?

我没事 能把本子递给我吗

You sure you okay? Yeah.

你确定你没事吗 没事

I'll pay for the dry cleaning. No, it's really fine.

我帮你付干洗费 不用了 这没什么

Please don't.

真不用了

Seven bucks will probably cover it.

七块钱差不多够了吧

You keep that, you might need it.

还是留着吧 你说不定要用

You know what? Here.

这样吧 给

You write your number down

你把你的号♥码写下来

then I can call you and come pick up your skirt.

这样我就能通知你来领洗好的裙子

Oh, my goodness, me.

我的天哪

That is very smooth.

你真好心

Oh, shit.

该死

Why don't you let me spill some on you and then we'll be even?

干脆泼些咖啡在你身上吧 这样咱就扯平了

That's a terrible idea. I think it's a great idea.

这念头太坏了 我觉得挺好

Just one bit because that's not fair.

因为你那样做不公平

You actually are crazy. No, now it all makes sense.

你真是疯了 对 这下什么都说得通了

Okay, hang on.

好吧 等等

He's not here. I know, I'm sorry.

他不在 我知道 不好意思

Who was that? I don't know. Who cares?

是谁 不知道 管他呢

It'll be Can No.

上面会有显...你能不能... 不行

Okay, now we're in the third grade. This is great.

得 现在我们回到三年级了 太棒了

It's a sturdy little fucker, isn't it?

一个顽固的小混♥蛋♥ 不是么

I'm sorry. I don't know what happened, it just happened.

不好意思 我也不知道是怎么回事

Okay.

好吧

Okay, that was a new phone. Let's wipe it off.

知道吗 这可是部新手♥机♥ 我帮你擦擦

I'm Elise, by the way.

顺便说一句 我叫爱丽丝

I'll remember that.

我肯定记住了

That's my number. Terrific, thank you.

这是我的号♥码 太好了 多谢

I'll call you.

到时我打给你

The morning after the election,

选举第二天早晨

I woke up thinking about you.

我醒来满脑子都是你

Hey, man, what's up?

老兄 咋了

You're not going to believe who I just ran into.

你不会相信我刚遇见了谁

Who?

The girl from election night.

选举晚上碰到的那个女孩

The one you kissed? She kissed me.

你亲过的那个吗 她亲的我

You still sticking with that story?

你还在为那件事纠结啊

It's the truth. Whatever, dude.

这是事实啊 随你吧 老兄

They're ready for you in the main conference room.

他们在主会议室等你

What are the odds? It's amazing.

这是什么神概率

That's great, man,

太棒了 老兄

just don't take her advice on speeches anymore.

别再接受她的演讲建议就行了

First time worked, it's not going to work again.

头次见效 之后就保不准了

You're just jealous because it's the best speech I ever gave

你是为这篇我有史以来最棒的演讲

and you didn't write it.

并非出自你手而倍感嫉妒吧

Just so you know, I think

跟你说个事 我恐怕

I'm coming down against your solar panel thing.

得推掉你的太阳能电池板提议

Why?

为什么

I just don't think the research is there

我觉得研究还没到位

and the price point is too high on these things.

而且这玩意价格太高了

Of course, it's too high.

价格当然不会便宜

But if our company doesn't

但要是连我们的公♥司♥

get involved with stuff like this, who will?

都不肯做这行 还有谁肯

Convince me in the meeting.

来会上说服我吧

I will. See you, buddy.

我会的 待会见 老兄

Hey, Janet.

你好 简妮

Hey, Susan.

你好 苏珊

We just got approval for a recalibration on the Lasalle case.

我们刚得到许可重校拉塞尔一案

Two minutes.

还有两分钟

What the hell are you doing?

你们在搞什么

Grab him.

抓住他

9-1-1, Janet! 9-1-1 ! Oh.

报♥警♥ 简妮 快报♥警♥

You can't get away, David.

你跑不了 戴维

David, I really wish you'd just listen to me.

戴维 我真希望你能听我一句

All right, I'll handle it.

行了 我来处理

David,

戴维

you really are making this harder than it has to be.

你真的把事情搞复杂了

All right, take it easy, guys. Take it easy.

行了 放松 伙计们 放松

Take it easy.

放轻松

It's okay, David.

没事的 戴维

No. No, sir.

不 不 长官

It's being taken care of.

事态已经稳定下来了

Yes, sir. It's being taken care of.

是的 长官 事态已经稳定下来了

Yes, sir. No, sir.

是 长官 不 长官

No, sir. Yes, sir.

不 长官 没错 长官

I understand. I'll take care of it.

我了解 我会处理好

What a goddamn mess.

真是一团糟

Donaldson? Yes.

是唐纳森吗 对

What do you want to do?

你要怎么办

We have to reset him. Call for a briefcase.

我们得重置他 叫他们把箱子拿来

You kidding? It's going to take a signed order from the Chairman.

你在说笑吗 这得要局长批准

Get legal on it.

那就去申请

Legal just arrived.

批示到了

There's no way the Chairman approves a reset.

局长不可能同意重置

This is your fault. There is no way you get a briefcase.

这是你的错 箱子肯定拿不到了

What are my options?

我能怎么做

Just bullshit him.

忽悠忽悠他算了

Bullshit this guy?

忽悠他

Hey! What's going on here?

这到底是怎么回事

Look at this.

看看这个

Questions will burn in him till the day he dies.

疑问会一直如影随形 挥之不去

He won't stop searching for answers. He won't quit.

他不会停止寻答案 他不会放弃

We have to watch him forever,

我们得一直盯着他

make sure he doesn't talk.

保证他不会乱说

Endless ripple effects.

水波效应会无穷无尽

You remember the Torres case 40 years ago?

你还记得40年前的托雷斯一案吗

It's not that bad, is it?

还没糟到那个程度吧

In the end, they just leveled with him.

最后 他们不得不对他坦白

Completely?

完完整整的吗

Looking at that, I don't see you have a choice.

看看他 我觉得你没得选

Who the hell are you guys?

你们他妈的到底是什么人

We

我们

are the people who make sure things happen according to plan.

就是那些保证事情按部就班的人

My name is Richardson.

我叫理查森

You really think I couldn't see that coming?

你真以为我不知道你那点小算盘

I can read your mind.

我会读心术

Yeah, really.

是啊 没错

Pick a color.

挑种颜

Blue.

Pick a number. Seventeen.

选个数字 十七

Now, why are you still thinking about running?

所以你干嘛还想要逃跑

I don't really know what's going on here.

我真不知道这是怎么回事

You've just seen behind a curtain

你刚刚看到了幕后

that you weren't supposed to know existed.

你所不该知道其存在的事物

Must be jarring.

感觉一定很难受吧

It's not your fault.

这不是你的错

Your path through the world this morning

今早你穿过这个世界的道路

was supposed to have been adjusted.

本应被调整好

You were supposed to spill your coffee

就在早上走进公园的时候

as you entered the park this morning.

你本应打翻你的咖啡

You would have gone upstairs to change,

你本应上楼换衣

you would have missed the bus,

继而错过巴士

and you would have arrived at work

导致比现在

10 minutes later than you did,

晚十分钟上班

and we would have been gone.

而到时我们也就离开了

I was supposed to spill my coffee?

什么叫我本应打翻咖啡

We call that an adjustment.

我们称之为"调整"

See, sometimes, when people spill their coffee

有些时候 当人们打翻他们的咖啡

or their lnternet goes out

或是网络连接中断

or they misplaced their keys, they think it's chance.

或是不着钥匙时 他们认为是偶然

And sometimes it is.

有时也确实是这样

Sometimes it'

但还有时就是我们干的

... nudging people back on plan.

帮助人们走上正轨

Sometimes when nudging isn't enough,

有时当"帮助"不管用时

management authorizes a recalibration.

管理层便会授权进行重校

We deploy our Intervention Team

我们将派出干预小组

and they change your mind for you,

而他们会像对待你的朋友查理那样

like we did with your friend Charlie.

改变这些人的思想

He's fine, by the way.

顺便说一句 他没事

You don't need to worry about him.

你不必担心他

现在

There is something I need you to understand

在我们放你走之前

if I'm going to let you go.

有些事你得弄明白

Okay.

好吧

Very few humans have seen what you've seen today,

很少有人能目睹今天你所看到的一切

and we're determined to keep it that way.

而我们决定保持下去

So, if you ever reveal our existence,

所以 要是你揭露了我们的存在

we'll erase your brain.

我们就格式化你的大脑

The Intervention Team will reset you.

干预小组会重置你

Your emotions, your memories,

你的情感 记忆

your entire personality will be expunged.

你整个人格会被抹得一干二净

Your friends and family will think you've gone crazy.

你的朋友和家人会认为你疯了

You won't think anything.

而你的大脑将一片空白

You understand?

懂了吗

Not one word about us.

只字不提

Okay.

好吧

Oh, one more thing,

还有一件事

you bumped into a woman this morning on the bus.

今早你在公车上遇见了一个女人

Elise?

爱丽丝

What does that have to do with anything?

有什么关系吗

You were never supposed to see her again.

你不能再见她

What does that matter?

这有什么要紧

Because it matters.

它就是要紧

It's in his wallet. Hey, hey. God! Hey!

在他钱包里 天哪 别这样

What's with you guys? Jesus!

你们是怎么回事 老天

Oh, come on. No! No!

得了吧 不 不要

What the hell?

搞什么

Really?

有必要吗

What the hell?

我靠

Okay.

我没问题了

Okay. Take him back.

我也是 带他回去

Enjoy the rest of your day.

享受剩下的时光吧

I can walk. I'm capable of walking.

我能走 我自己能走

Dude, what are you doing on my floor?

老兄 你躺我地板上干嘛

You know, I called you like 10 times, you could have picked up.

我给你打了十来次电♥话♥ 你就不能接一下吗

Christine, I found him. He's in my office.

克里斯蒂 我到他了 在我办公室里

What the hell are you doing?

你到底在干嘛

Round up the guys, we're going to do the meeting now.

把人都叫过来 我们要开会了

You have a headache?

你头疼吗

What is wrong with you?

你到底有什么毛病

Hey, we're in the big conference room on 17. Let's go.

到17楼的主会议室开会 快去吧

Morning, Congressman.

早上好 议员先生

You sure you're okay?

你确定你没事吗

Yeah, you?

没事 你呢

I'm great, why?

我很好 干嘛问这个

You don't have a headache or anything?

你就没头痛或怎么吗

No, I feel fantastic, man.

没有 我觉得棒极了 老兄

Is it me or this an odd conversation?

是因为我还是因为这古怪的对话

On David's solar panel deal,

关于戴维的太阳能电池板议案

our tech guy has serious doubts

我们的技术人员对所宣称的效能

about the efficiency ratings they're claiming.

持有严重怀疑

They'd need a 20-fold improvement over anything anyone else

想要掌控整个市场 在现有价格点不变的情况下

has been able to manufacture

戴维一方必须做出

at that price point to really be a game-changer.

于其他厂家二十倍效能的产品才行

You're opposed to this anyway,

你反正不支持这项议案

Charlie. And with

查理 更别提这些财政...

Whoa, whoa. I know it's a risk,

等等 等等 我知道这有风险

but if our company doesn't take

但要是连我们公♥司♥都不肯

a chance on something like this, then who will?

在这项提案上放手一搏 还有谁肯

I mean, I'm willing to take a fire on something

我是说 我愿意为这个

that could change the world.

能改变世界的玩意冒险

Not to mention, be incredibly lucrative.

更不用说 有利可图

David?

戴维

Yeah, I mean, it's why I took the job here.

没错 所以我才接手这份工作

All right.

那行

Let's do it.

放手去做吧

Come into my office for a second.

来趟我办公室

Something is wrong.

你有问题

A couple of hours ago

几个小时前

you miraculously reunite with the girl of your dreams.

你刚跟你的梦中情人奇迹般地相聚

Explain to me why you don't have an ear-to-ear grin right now.

告诉我为什么现在你不再心花怒放了

I lost her number.

我弄丢了她的号♥码

What?

什么

The woman on the bus.

公交上那女孩

I lost her phone number and all I had was her first name, so,

我弄丢了她的手♥机♥号♥ 还只知道她的名字

I'm never going to see her again.

所以 我再也见不着她了

I'm sorry.

我很遗憾

Wow, I'm really sorry.

我真的很遗憾

Your entire world is turned upside down

整个人生都颠倒了

and you're thinking about a woman.

可你还想着一个女人

Even if you could remember the number,

就算你能记起号♥码

you'll never get through.

你也绝不可能打通

Lost cell phone, changed numbers,

手♥机♥遗失 号♥码变更

whatever creates the fewest ripples.

哪怕一丁点变动就能做到

My name is Harry, by the way.

顺便 我叫哈里

The fewest ripples?

一丁点变动

You freeze people. You froze my friend.

你们把人给冻住 把我的朋友冻住

We need special

我们需要特别授权才能...

Poke around in people's brains.

还在别人脑子里捅来捅去

You make them think whatever

你们把意愿强加给别人...

Be quiet, David.

小点声 戴维

Can I get you something?

要点什么

Just some water, please.

水就好 谢谢

Your friend will be fine.

你朋友不会有事

Recalibrations make tiny changes in the way people reason.

重校只会对人们的思维方式产生细微变化

It doesn't work on emotion or personality.

不会影响到情感或人格

That's too intrusive.

要不然可就太过分了

You said authorization. Authorization from who?

你提到授权 由谁授权

The Chairman.

局长

The Chairman?

局长

That's just a name we use.

只是我们使用的一种名号♥

You use many other names.

你们使用很多其他的名字

We can't talk here.

我们不能在这边谈

Meet me on the 4: Boat and I'll answer what I can.

在四点钟的船上见我 我尽量回答你的问题

If you reveal us, even if it'

可你要是揭露了我们 哪怕是无心的

I know. You'll bump me on the head.

我知道 你们就会往我脑子上来一下

Richardson has automatic authority to reset you.

理查森有自主♥权♥重置你

You mean lobotomize me?

你是说切除我的脑叶吗

Try not to forget it.

可别忘了

Be on the 4: Boat.

四点钟 来船上见我

Ask your questions, I'll tell you what I can.

问吧 我尽量回答你

What were they doing to Charlie?

他们对查理做了什么

Just changing the way he weighs investment risks

只不过是按照上层的意思

which will subtly shift the direction of his company

轻微地改变了他权衡

in the way upstairs wants.

投资风险的方式

So, Richardson could read my mind?

那理查森真的可以读心吗

Richardson was trying to scare you.

理查森只不过是想吓吓你

No, he knew the number I was thinking of, the color.

不 他知道我心里想的数字 颜也是

Because he set it up as a choice.

那是因为他出了选择题

"Choose a color, choose a number."

"选一种颜 挑一个数字"

We can't read your mind or hear your thoughts.

我们无法读取你的思想

When you make a decision, your mind weighs options.

但当你做决定时 你就会做出选择

We can perceive them.

这样我们就能感知到

We know when you're going to go off the plan or not because

我们知道你是否会不按常理出牌

if we're close enough,

因为如果我们离得够近

we can sense when it's going to happen.

就能感知到接下来会发生的事

We're just here to keep you on plan.

我们只是来确保你会按计划行事

That's all we're authorized to do.

仅此而已

Are you allowed to be telling me this stuff?

你能告诉我这些东西吗

Are they following me now?

他们是不是现在还跟着我

We have to monitor the entire world.

我们得监控整个世界

We don't have the manpower to follow everyone all the time.

我们无法一直监控每个人

And there is something about water.

还有水

It blocks our ability to read your decision tree.

水能阻碍我们读取你们的决策图谱

Are you an angel?

你们是天使吗

We've been called that.

我们曾被这样称呼过

We're more like case officers

其实我们更像是受理者

who live a lot longer than humans.

只是比人类活得更久

Why are you helping me?

你为什么要帮我

I have my reasons.

我有我的原因

And why won't they let me be with Elise?

还有他们为什么不让我和爱丽丝在一起

All I know is the amount of resources they've used.

我只知道他们花了多大功夫

Keeping you from her is pretty damn important to them.

把你俩隔开对他们相当重要

You're going to look for her, aren't you?

你要去她 是不是

You won't find her.

你不会到她

They'll make sure of it.

他们会确保这一点

Even if they weren't trying to stop you,

就算他们不阻拦你

there are nine million people in this city.

这城市里有九百万人口

You'll never find her.

你永远不到她

Forget about her.

忘了她吧

Move on with your life.

继续你的人生

Stop! Stop the bus!

停 停车

Elise? Elise, hi.

爱丽丝是你吗 你好

David.

戴维

You know, I rode the M6 to work every day for three years

知道吗 三年来我一直坐M6上班

hoping that I'd bump into you.

就是为了能再碰到你

Listen, is there a place we could go and talk?

听着 有什么地方可以聊聊吗

Don't you have to get to work or something?

你不用去上班吗

I just got sick.

我不舒服

"I haven't seen you in three years, you make me sick."

"我三年没见你了 你让我不舒服"

That's not an ideal come-on, just so you know.

这可不是个好开场白 你懂的

What are you looking for?

你在什么

I felt like someone was watching us.

我觉得有人在监视咱们

Hey, Charlie, I'm going to have to skip breakfast,

查理 我不去吃早餐了

and I probably have to postpone the speech, too.

可能还得推迟演讲

I just bumped into Elise.

我碰到爱丽丝了

You just hung up on your friend.

你就这么挂你朋友的电♥话♥

Yeah, but we've known each other since we were kids.

我们是从小玩到大的哥们

What speech? It doesn't matter.

什么演讲 没什么

You want to take a walk? No.

想散散步吗 不了

We have a lot to catch up on.

咱们得好好聊聊

I don't think you should cancel your speech.

我觉得你不该取消演讲

What if I don't like you at the end of our walk?

要是散完步后我不喜欢你怎么办

I'll take my chances.

我得试试

Seriously, my number hasn't changed,

说真的 我的号♥码没变

just call me like you didn't last time.

你上次没打 这次别忘了

Look, if you take a walk with me, I'll explain why.

听着 你跟我散步 我就解释为什么没打

It's been years. How do you know I don't have a nice boyfriend?

这么多年了 你怎么能确定我还没到如意郎君

Do you have a nice boyfriend?

你到了吗

Would it matter if I did?

这很重要吗

Yeah.

当然

So you don't have any real conviction then?

这么说你不能确定

Okay, it wouldn't matter at all.

好吧 其实我无所谓

So, you don't mind being a home-wrecker?

那你不介意当小三吗

Congressman!

议员先生

How are you doing, man? I'm from Red Hook. You're the best.

最近怎么样 我住红钩区 你是最棒的

Thank you. Good to see you.

谢谢 很高兴见到你

If you were married, then it would bother me.

要是你结婚了 那我就真郁闷了

But now you're just saying what you think I want to hear.

你说这个是因为你以为我爱听

I'm single.

我还单身

Now let's hear your bullshit excuse for not calling me.

你可以开始为你没打电♥话♥狡辩了

I didn't have your number.

我没有你的号♥码

I gave it you on the bus. Handed it to you.

我在公交车上给你了 亲手给你的

I was mugged. It was taken from me.

我被抢劫了 号♥码被抢走了

No, come on.

得了吧

My wallet was taken. Come on.

我钱包被抢了 别编了

Why else would I fawn all over you on a bus

那你说我为什么三年前在公车上费劲心思

three years ago and then never call you?

你要电♥话♥ 却不打给你

Because, I don't know!

我哪知道

You have a girlfriend and you felt terrible.

也许你有女朋友 你良心不安

Listen, I swear to you that I did not have your number.

听着 我发誓 我没有你的号♥码

All right.

好吧

No, on my parents' graves.

不 我以父母的亡灵起誓

That's heavy.

这誓太重了

That's too heavy, I know, but it's true.

是很重 可我句句属实

I didn't have your number.

我没有你的号♥码

And I didn't even have a last name to go by.

我也不知道你姓什么

If you google just "Elise",

要是你谷歌♥一下"爱丽丝"

You did not. you get 757,000 hits.

不会吧你 蹦出来757,000个结果

And none of them are you.

可没有一个是你

We have a problem.

我们有麻烦了

What?

什么

David Norris is off plan.

戴维·诺里斯偏离了规划

Son of a bitch. How did he find her?

这兔崽子 他怎么到她的

Chance. Just spotted her on the street.

偶遇 在街上恰巧看到她

We never should have let him meet her in the first place.

我们一开始就不该让他俩相遇

We followed protocol to the letter.

我们也是按章办事

Guy rides the same bus every day for three years.

三年来每一天都乘同一班公交

Who does that?

谁会那么做

Three years later, I'm still cleaning up your mess.

三年后我还得为你收拾烂摊子

Let's cut the power at her dance studio.

切断她舞蹈房♥的电源

I'm a dancer.

我是舞蹈演员

Not like that, you pervert.

你不要想的那么肮脏

I'm in a contemporary ballet company.

我在一家当代芭蕾舞公♥司♥跳舞

I think you have the wrong idea about me.

我觉得你曲解我了

No, I think that was the first thing that crossed your mind, actually.

不 我认为你刚开始就那么想

I think you should invite me to one of your performances.

你应该邀请我去看你的演出

The company is called Cedar Lake,

公♥司♥名叫雪松湖

and there is actually a show tomorrow night, if you want.

你想来的话 明晚就有演出

Is that an invitation? No, it's information.

这是邀请吗 不 只是告诉你一声

We're covering the girl's artistic director

我们已经搞定了那姑娘的艺术总监

and we're still working on Charlie Traynor.

查理·崔纳那边还在进行中

This whole thing will be over in an hour.

一小时内摆平这事

Hello? Paul, right?

你好 保罗吧

How did you remember that?

你怎么记得我的名字

I'm a politician, I'm good with names.

在政界工作就得善于记人名

Her decision tree is diverging from our models.

她的决策图谱正在偏离我们的模型

It's just the two of you?

就你们两位吗

Yes.

Thirty-six hours without contact,

要是36个小时不联♥系♥

she'll never speak to him again.

她就决定再也不理他了

Look at her file.

她档案上是这么写

It's the last thing in the world she'll put up with.

这是她最不能容忍♥的事

No, something's wrong. I'm already seeing inflection points.

不 出问题了 我已经看到反曲点了

You okay?

你没事吧

Yeah.

没事

We're in motion on changing the location of her rehearsal.

我们正试图改变她排练的地点

You have to be born with the right body

你的身体条件要适合

like very flexible hips and shoulders and long neck.

要有灵活的臀部和肩膀 还有修长的脖子

And you weren't?

你没有吗

No, I was. I was lucky.

我有 我很幸运

But after 15 years of that precision and

但是经过15年的精益求精和训练...

How is everything over here?

一切都好吗

It's great. Thank you.

很好 谢谢

It's good, thank you.

不错 谢谢

So, I wanted to try something else just on my own,

我想尝试些新东西

open-ended and human, I guess.

比如说 无拘无束还有人性

What do you mean?

什么意思

Look.

What's this?

这是什么

If they kiss.

要是他们接吻了

A kiss? That's all it takes?

接吻? 仅此而已?

A real kiss.

一个真正的吻

If that happens, every possible adjustment

如果真发生了 每一个可以迫使他们分开的调整

strong enough to break them up will cause ripples over your limit.

都会引起超出你控制范围的水波效应

I think that everything you go through in life

我觉得你在生活中经历的一切

should come out in the way that you dance.

都可以在你的舞蹈中表现出来

I haven't found that to be the case with my dancing.

我跳舞可没有这效果

It's a shame.

那太可惜了

David, hate to interrupt.

戴维 抱歉打扰了

Nice to see you again, Elise.

真高兴又见到你了 爱丽丝

How did you find me?

你怎么到我的

Does it matter?

这很重要吗

Nice work.

干得好

There's a crowd of people waiting for your announcement speech

此刻正有一大人在布鲁克林桥下

at the Brooklyn Bridge right now.

等着你的声明演讲

You're announcing today? You can't skip this for me.

你今天要做声明吗 你不能为了我取消掉

I know. I told you I'm not going to let you out of my sight.

我知道 可我说了不能让你离开我的视线范围

David, what the hell? Do you want to come?

戴维 你搞什么 你想来吗

Do you want to watch?

想来看吗

No. I can't, I have to go and rehearse.

我不能去 我得去排练

Actually, I just heard that they're moving my rehearsal to Pier 17,

我刚听说他们把排练地点改到了17码头

right next to the bridge.

就在桥边

You know what, why don't we just postpone it?

为什么不推迟演讲

We'll do the speech another time.

改个时间

No, David, come on, you can't do that.

不 戴维 你不能这样

Thank you.

谢谢体谅

You have to go. Check.

你必须去 埋单

David, she's rehearsing so close.

戴维 她的排练厅很近

It'll take you three minutes to get there after the speech.

演讲后三分钟内我就能带你去那

All right.

好吧

Just come over when you're done.

结束后你就过来

Keep the change. Thank you.

不用零了 谢谢

Have Charlie's aide call him now.

让查理的助手马上给他打电♥话♥

Are you sure you don't want a ride?

不需要我们载你一程吗

No, I have to go home and change.

不用了 我得回家换衣服

You're so late. Your friend is about to cry.

你已经迟到了 你朋友都快急哭了

I'm wrangling him right now.

我刚才跟他发火了

Yeah, I know.

是 我知道

Shifting her rehearsal to Pier 17 was a genius move.

把排练厅改到17码头真是明智之举

We're not out of the woods yet.

危险还没过去

Come over when you're done.

演讲结束就过来吧

David. Okay.

戴维 好吧

Sorry, the TV crew is there. We got to go, man.

抱歉 电视台的人已经到了 咱们得走了

We're okay.

没问题了

Look, whatever happens,

听着 不论发生什么

I'm not going to let anything come between us again.

我都不会再让任何事阻碍我们

Okay.

好吧

I'll see you soon.

一会儿见

Hey, how you doing?

近来可好

Thank you. Appreciate it.

谢谢 十分感谢

How are you?

你好吗

Thanks a lot. Good to see you, too.

非常感谢 很高兴见到你

Thank you.

谢谢

I have to say, it's good to be back in Brooklyn.

我必须要说 回到布鲁克林的感觉真好

There's been a lot of speculation

坊间一直在推测

as to whether It's done.

我是否会... 搞定

...I would run for a Senate seat here in the state of New York.

参加今年的纽约州参议员选举

I came here today to put an end to that speculation

我今天来就是要终结这些猜测

and to tell you, unequivocally,

我要向你们明确宣布

I will seek the Senate seat for the great state of New York.

我将参加纽约州参议员的竞选

David! David!

戴维

Shit.

该死

Don't forget, I added the bankers' group after The Daily Show tomorrow.

别忘了 明天的每日秀之后还有银行家会议

Are you listening to me?

你在听我说吗

David?

戴维

I cannot get a break on this case.

他真是让我一刻不得安生

Okay. I got to get to Pier 17.

知道了 我得去17码头了

Do the interview and you can do whatever you want.

采访之后你爱去哪就去哪

Just handle the interviews for me. I'll talk to

采访就交给你了 我回头再...

This has got to go on the nightly news.

这采访要在晚间新闻播出

I got to see Elise right now.

我现在就得去见爱丽丝

Every time we get close,

每次都是快成功时

you do something to mess this up.

你就把一切都搞砸

This is different.

这次不一样

City, please?

哪座城市

Manhattan.

曼哈顿

What listing?

要接哪里

Cedar Lake. It's a dance company.

雪松湖 一家舞蹈公♥司♥

Connecting.

转接中

He's going to ask the parking attendant to use the hard line.

他要向停车场保安借用固定电♥话♥

I already killed it.

已经切断了

Excuse me, can I use your phone?

抱歉 能用下电♥话♥吗

I have an emergency.

我有急事

Restaurant across the street.

街对面的餐厅

I took out everything for three blocks.

我已经切断了三条街区的电♥话♥线

This guy is a pain in the ass.

这家伙太难缠了

Come on, let's go talk to him.

来吧 去跟他谈谈

There is a whole world of women out there.

天涯何处无芳草

I thought we established this one was off limits.

我记得让你不要单恋这一支花

It's been a while, I must have forgotten.

时间太长了 我肯定是忘了

Doesn't change the fact.

那也不能改变事实

You put us together three times.

你们让我们两人相遇了三次

That wasn't us, that was just chance.

不是我们干的 是巧合

Why do you want to keep us apart?

你为什么要把我们分开

Because the plan says so.

规划里这么写

Then you misread the plan.

你看错了吧

There is no misreading the plan when it comes to you and Elise.

在你和爱丽丝这事上没有看错一说

Then the plan is wrong.

那就是规划写错了

Do you know who wrote it? I don't care.

你知道是谁写的吗 我才不在乎

You should. You should really show a little respect.

你应该在乎 你该显示出起码的尊重

If I'm not supposed to be with her,

如果我不应该和她在一起

how come I feel like this?

我为什么会对她有感觉

It doesn't matter how you feel.

你怎么感觉并不重要

What matters is what is in black and white.

白纸黑字的规划才是王道

You don't know why I'm not supposed to be with her, do you?

你不知道为什么我们不能在一起 对不对

That's why you can't tell me. You don't know.

所以你说不出来 因为你根本不知道

Who is this guy?

他到底是什么来头

Uh-oh.

糟糕

Excuse me, everyone.

抱歉各位

Sorry to disturb your lunch. It's an emergency.

抱歉打扰诸位的午餐 有点急事

Has anyone here ever seen a performance at the Cedar Lake Ballet Company?

有人看过雪松湖芭蕾舞公♥司♥的表演吗

The Cedar Lake Ballet Company?

雪松湖芭蕾舞公♥司♥

Yeah, I have.

我看过

Where is it?

那公♥司♥在哪

Son of a bitch.

这兔崽子

Hey, taxi. Hey!

出租车

Taxi! Hey!

出租车

Taxi!

出租车

Maybe you should try the subway.

或许你该去乘地铁

Don't all these taxies you're diverting have plans, too?

被你改道的这些出租车难道没有规划吗

How long you going to keep that up? Twenty minutes? An hour?

你要持续多久 二十分钟? 一小时?

Wow, the ripples must just be endless.

水波效应会无穷无尽

I don't care what you put in my way, I'm not giving up.

我不在乎你怎么阻挠我 我不会放弃

Taxi!

出租车

You all right?

你还好吗

You okay?

还可以吗

What happened?

发生了什么

You got hit. Are you okay?

你撞车了 你还好吗

I think so. Don't move.

还好 别动

You all right?

你怎么样

Hello, I just witnessed an accident

您好 我目击了一起车祸

on the corner of Water and Dover Street.

在沃特街和多佛街交口

Unfortunately, you're the only witness, Congressman.

很不辛 您是唯一的目击者 议员先生

But we did this three times already.

我已经说过三遍了

I just need a few more details.

我只是想知道更多的细节

Oh, I see.

我知道了

You're not even a cop, are you? You're one of them.

你根本不是警♥察♥吧 你是他们的人

Calm down. Okay.

冷静 好吧

Someone could have been killed.

有人差点丧命

Sir, if you would just calm down.

先生 如果您能冷静下来

Hey, Sergeant.

警官

Hi. Sorry, excuse me, I know you need a statement from me,

抱歉 打扰了 我知道你们得给我做笔录

but do I need to stay here or can I do it over the phone?

需要现在做吗 还是过后打电♥话♥

No, sir, we know how to get in touch with you.

不需要 我们会联♥系♥您

Okay. Now, is this man under your command?

好的 那家伙是你们的人吗

Never mind. Thank you.

没事了 谢谢

You want to make a quick 100 bucks?

想轻松挣一百块吗

You're going to have to break a couple of traffic laws.

你得违反些交通法规

All right, 26th and 10th.

去26街和10街路口

It's a ballet company called Cedar Lake.

一家叫雪松湖的芭蕾舞公♥司♥

Go through that.

闯过去

Look out!

当心

Watch it.

注意点

This is going to keep happening, just go through.

会一路红灯 闯过去就是了

Son of a bitch!

兔崽子

Set a traffic jam on Broadway. Too many ripples.

让百老汇大街堵车 水波太多了

He's getting out of range.

他快超出范围了

I don't know what to do with this. You're reaching your limit.

我不知道该怎么办 你快到极限了

Excuse me.

抱歉

Two down. Two down.

左边第二个 左边第二个

Oh, shit!

见鬼

Next one.

下一个

I hate downtown.

我恨市区

Sorry.

抱歉

I've got inflection points.

出现反曲点了

All he needs to do is see

他只要看到她跳舞

her dance and you're at your ripple limit.

而你会达到可控的水波极限

What? All right, block the door.

什么 好吧 把门堵住

He's already through it.

他已经进去了

Not that one, the next one.

不是那扇 下一扇门

Excuse me.

打扰了

David Norris, I'm here to see Elise.

我是戴维·诺里斯 来爱丽丝

I'm blocking them all.

把门统统堵住

Hat! Hat!

帽子 帽子

Is she here? Yeah, she's in the studio.

她在吗 是的 她在舞蹈房♥

It's too late. He's already seen her.

太晚了 他已经看到她了

You hit your ripple limit.

你到达水波极限了

Celebrate now.

这下你高兴了

They're just going to kick it upstairs.

这下篓子捅大了

It's Donaldson.

是唐纳森

He has no idea what he's up against.

他不知道自己在跟谁做对

Let's take a walk.

咱们走走吧

The intense chemistry between them,

他们之间的化学反应

the constant inflection points,

不断出现的反曲点

and the kicker, you pulling them apart twice

出人意料的结局 你两次把他们分开

only to have chance put them back together.

结果只是让他们再次相遇

Yeah, all that seemed a little much.

这一切是有点让人抓狂

So, I asked Burdensky to do some research this morning.

所以 我今早让博登斯基做了些调查

Have you been in here before?

你以前进来过吗

No, of course not.

没有 当然没有

It seems like David Norris and Elise Sellas were meant to be together

貌似戴维·诺里斯和爱丽丝·塞拉斯本该在一起

because they were meant to be together.

因为他们曾经就是被安排在一起

Wait, what?

等等 什么

In the '70s when he was born,

在他出生的70年代的规划里

they were meant to be together,

他们被安排在一起

same thing in the '80s, '90s.

80和90年代的规划也这么写

Wasn't till 2005 that the plan changed

可是2005年时 规划被改写了

and she was supposed to stay with Adrian.

她该和艾卓安在一起

The problem here is there are remnants from all those old plans

当前的问题就是 旧版规划的残余力量

that keep pushing them together.

不断推动他们相遇

They still feel like they belong with each other,

他们仍感到属于彼此

even though they don't,

即便事实已并非如此

and we're about to tear them apart again.

我们得让他们分开

You spend your whole career

你的整个职业生涯

hoping, someday, you'll get a red-letter case.

都期待着能接到一起大案子

Something you can really make a name for yourself with.

一起能让你一夜成名的案子

Finally you get one,

你终于等到了

and it's booby-trapped.

却是个地雷阵

What?

什么

I'm saying, it wasn't your fault.

我想说 这不是你的错

They were meant to be together.

他们本来就要在一起

What?

什么

Were. In an earlier version of the plan.

是本来 旧版的规划书中这么写

Actually, a dozen earlier versions.

事实上 很多个旧版本都这么写

I always wondered how we had such bad luck

真想不通我们为什么总这么倒霉

that she was on that particular bus on that particular day.

偏偏那天她也坐那辆公交车

How could a plan just change like that?

规划怎么能说变就变

I don't know.

我不知道

It's above my pay grade.

这我也管不了

So, we're going operational.

那我们可以大干一场了

This is exciting. It's been a while.

太刺♥激♥了 很久没大展身手了

We're not going operational.

我们不准备大干

No one ever made it to my job by taking stupid risks.

我可不想冒着愚蠢的风险

So, what are we going to do?

那我们怎么办

We're going to kick this case upstairs

直接把案子丢给上面

to someone with the latitude to clean up this mess

能收拾这烂摊子的人

without breaking into a sweat.

这就不用吓出一身臭汗

We're going to bring this to Thompson.

我们把这案子交给汤普森

Thompson?

汤普森

When he was in the field, his

他干这行的时候 绰号♥叫...

"The Hammer," Yes.

"大锤"

He'll crush this little romance with a flick of his hand

他动动手指就能把这点小事搞定

and force them back on plan again.

让这对小情人重回正轨

I want to go to a club.

我想去俱乐部

Why ruin a really nice day?

我会扫了这一天的兴

Come on.

走嘛

No, I don't dance.

别 我不会跳舞

Everyone can dance.

谁都会跳舞

You just feel the music.

跟着音乐来就行

Well, I've been told that I have trouble feeling.

有人说我对音乐缺根弦

Who told you that?

谁说的

A long list of women.

很多女人说过

That's gross.

真恶心

You know what?

要不这样吧

Let's race to that lamppost.

咱们比赛跑到灯柱那儿

You win, I dance for you.

你赢 我给你跳

I win, you dance for me.

我赢 你给我跳

On the pole?

到柱子那儿

If you like, yeah.

对 你没意见的话

All right. This is serious.

好吧 玩儿真的

What are the rules?

有规则吗

There are no rules.

没有规则

You bastard! My gosh!

天哪 你个大坏蛋

You challenged me in those shoes?

穿着高跟鞋还想跟我赛跑

Okay, fine. I can't.

好吧 我认输

You're right. These are the wrong shoes.

你说的对 我穿高跟鞋根本没法比

I'm going to twist an ankle.

会崴脚的

You said, "No rules."


本文发布于:2024-09-23 03:10:43,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.17tex.com/fanyi/19570.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:觉得   不会   还有   演讲   知道   竞选
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2024 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 易纺专利技术学习网 豫ICP备2022007602号 豫公网安备41160202000603 站长QQ:729038198 关于我们 投诉建议